求五四青年节演讲稿稿写作高手帮忙写一篇讲稿,请留下联系方式。

请作文写的好的高手帮忙给写一篇演讲稿_百度知道
请作文写的好的高手帮忙给写一篇演讲稿
题目:拥抱高三,笑对高考.800字左右内容:激励即将升入高三的高二学生树立自信心,以全新的精神面貌面对高三,努力学习,在高考中取得优异成绩。要有煽动性
提问者采纳
  发言稿  各位老师、同学:  大家好,我叫***,我很荣幸能作为学生代表在这里发言,在此我代表高三全体同学欢迎大家的到来。  时间过得很快,依稀之间我们已踏上了高三的征程,曾经的嬉戏玩笑,曾经的青春激荡,曾经的少不识愁,曾经的年少轻狂,都已在学习的紧张与充实中被压抑和收敛,一种沉着和稳重的感受时常笼罩着我们,似乎在孕育着收获的夏天,我们成熟了许多。  高三,是我们放飞梦想的时候,同时也是高中三年最为重要的阶段,它是一个全力冲刺的过程,而我们需要在这个架起现实与梦想间桥梁的关键时刻刻苦学习,努力拼搏,为将来更残酷的战斗荷枪实弹。  虽然高考离我们还有一段距离,但我们都感受到了压力的存在,因为高考的脚步正在悄悄向我们迈进,每一个同学都在为自己的前途命运而发愤图强,刻苦学习,班级体涌现出一股强烈的竞争热潮,在它的带动下,我们的学习有了更大的动力。  竞争是激烈的,现实更是残酷的,对于我们这一级的高二同学来说也是不幸的,因为我们将来没有复读的机会,只能一次成功,毫无退路,因此我们面临的压力空前巨大。但我们又是幸运的,尤其是作为高二九班的每一位同学,大家能学习和生活在这样一个优秀的集体中,我们感到无比的喜悦和自豪,因为我们有许多辛勤耕耘、教学水平堪称一流的老师给我们班带课,我们更有一位认真负责、敬业奉献、耐心细致的班主任对我们的谆谆教诲。生活在这样一个幸福的大家庭里,我们同学相互竞争,相互帮助,相互理解,相互支持,共同进步。我们有信心战胜一切艰难险阻,勇攀高峰,去夺取最后的胜利。我们不会辜负老师和家长对我们的期望,相信在2009年六月的高考中我们会交出一份令人满意的的答卷,从而实现我们的理想。让我们共同努力和奋斗吧!
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求写作高手写一篇400到500字的演讲稿 题目在补充_百度知道
求写作高手写一篇400到500字的演讲稿 题目在补充
my vision of china in the year 2020三个题目任选一个 谢谢了,1, how my value changed since i became a university student3, how i can use my education to help make the world little better in the future2,
我有更好的答案
wenxinju, fat or thin, too, The ideal teacher should be kind, The ideal teacher must be enthusiastic,The ideal teacher may be young or old, encouraging, But he must also respect himself and take pride in his work, HE needs students’ understanding, The ideal teacher should have an understanding of his students and be able tp relate to them, The ideal teacher is one who grows, learns,, He should know his subject, he cannot respect his students and win respect from them bbs, He must like his students and respect them, and helpful and he should motivate his students to seek knowledge, His personality is as important as his scholarship, but he can make mistakes if he is willing to learn,com, So what about the teachers around you, tall or short, and improves himself along with his students, The ideal teacher should see his students as individuals and acknowledge their differences, He must know how to encourage the self-development and growth of each of his students, Otherwise, HE should be a bit of anactor and he should not be afraid t express his feelings and express his likes and dislikes, He must never teach anything he himself is not interested in,
of anactor and he should not be afraid t express his feelings and express his likes and dislikes. He must like his students and respect them. But he must also respect himself and take pride in his work. Otherwise, he cannot respect his students and win respect from them . The ideal teacher should have an understanding of his students and be able tp relate to them. HE needs students’ understanding
其他类似问题
演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇英语演讲稿 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信