劝说不吃晚饭的演讲稿(最好是英文自我介绍演讲稿)

题目:i have a dream...大概5分钟的英文演讲演讲稿水平最好是大学生水平。另外因为要上台演讲,所以尽可能通俗得来又不失水平!PS:本人比较倾向于当一名老师,谢谢,急用~_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
题目:i have a dream...大概5分钟的英文演讲演讲稿水平最好是大学生水平。另外因为要上台演讲,所以尽可能通俗得来又不失水平!PS:本人比较倾向于当一名老师,谢谢,急用~
题目:i have a dream...大概5分钟的英文演讲演讲稿水平最好是大学生水平。另外因为要上台演讲,所以尽可能通俗得来又不失水平!PS:本人比较倾向于当一名老师,谢谢,急用~
有一个大学生英语演讲比赛的视频,一个来自香港的清华学生的演讲题目就是这个,你可以搜索一下,借鉴一下他的思路学会说 “不” 的英文演讲稿最好中英文都有_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
学会说 “不” 的英文演讲稿最好中英文都有
学会说 “不” 的英文演讲稿最好中英文都有
Learning to say NO Saying NO can be very difficult.People with low self-esteem very often have a lack of assertiveness and think they have to meet the expectations of everyone.It is very hard for them to set limits with others.They sometimes feel ashamed or guilty if they would say NO.But to do things against your will and possibilities will end up in feeling used and resentful.A simple and direct "NO,I am not able to help you with that" is the best solution.If you want to (have to) give an explanation you should keep it simple:"NO,I have already made an another appointment for this time" or "NO,sorry.I am afraid I have to decline because I have no spare time." If someone makes a request it is fair to ask for time to think it over.The decision should be up to you,but sometimes it is difficult to say NO right now.You can try to use an empathic NO,if you would have helped under different circumstances:"Sorry,no.I would have kept your cat next weekend.But my husband and I will be off for visit.I know it will be hard to find someone to take care off the cat.I will try to help you next time." Remember :Saying NO is a very honourable response.You have the right to say "No上传时间:
习近平霸气演讲:“在国际金融风暴中,中国能够基本解决13亿人口的吃饭问题,已经是对全人类最伟大的贡献.有些吃饱了没事干的外国人,对我们的事情指手画脚.中国一不输出革命,二不输出饥饿和贫困,三不去折腾你们,还有什么好说的.”
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩问题补充&&
本页链接:
长期不吃饭肯定不好啊。
忧殇夏季节&6-18 13:23
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &