关于离婚的演讲稿,英文演讲稿

您现在的位置: 2014大学英语课前3分钟演讲稿(附翻译)
【 - 2014大学英语课前3分钟演讲稿(附翻译)】
  下面是由为您提供的大学生3分钟
  英文原文:
  As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed.
  But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese...
  I love English,it gives me a colorful dream.I hope I can travel around the world one day. With my good English, I can make friends with many people from different contries.I can see many places of great intrests.I dream that I can go to London,because it is the birth place of English.
  I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people,I hope that they can love our country like us.
  I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well.
  If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday , it will love me too.
  I am sure that I will realize my dream one day!
  Thank you!
  中文翻译:
  正如每个人所知,英语在今天十分重要。它已经被应用到世界的各个角落。它已经成为商业上最为通用的一门语言并广泛的用于国际贸易。如果我们能说好英语,我们就有更多的机会成功。因为越来越多的人注意到这一点,学英语的人数正在已很高的速度增长。 但是对我而言,我学英语不仅仅因为它的重要性以及它的实用性,更是因为我喜爱英语。当我学英语时,我可以体会到一种不同的思维方式,它可以给我更多接触世界的空间。当我读英语小说时,我能感受到不同于阅读翻译文的快乐。当我说英语时,我可以感到自信。当我写英语时,我能够感到不同于汉语的那种美&& 我爱英语,它给了我一个色彩斑斓的梦。我希望有朝一日我可以畅游世界,用我流利的英语,我可以和世界各地的人交友。我能看到许多的名胜。我希望我能够到伦敦去,因为那里是英语的故乡。 我也希望用我流利的英语来将我们的名胜介绍给说英语的朋友,我希望他们可以像我们一样的爱我们的国家。 我知道,罗马不是一天筑成的。(成功需要日积月累。)我相信在持续不断的努力学习下,总有一天我可以拥有一口流利的英语。 如果你想被爱,你就应该学着去爱他人。所以我相信我对英语的爱定将换来它对我的爱。 我相信总有一天我会实现我的梦! 谢谢!
想了解更多关于大学生演讲稿网的资讯,请访问:
大学生演讲稿排行榜
演讲稿编辑推荐文章
· · · · · · · · · ·
· · · · · · · · · ·
大学生演讲稿相关
· · · · · · · · · ·大学英语口语比赛演讲稿
Good afternoon, honorable judges, dear teachers & friends.
I'm Lai Senhan from the University of International Business & Economics. Do you know what date is it today? Today is the Olympic Date. I'm so glad to stand here today to share my idea about Beijing Olympic Games together with you all. The title of my speech is: what can we do for Beijing Olympic Games?
First of all, let me tell you a story that happened 2 years ago. At the end of August, 2007, when I decided to come to Beijing for study, my friends hel* * **rewell Party for me. They said: after your graduation, you should look for a job in Beijing, and then in 2008, we shall go to visit you during the Olympic Games. I laughed and answered: OK, no problem!
Time flied and 2 years passed. Now I am a graduate. My teachers and classmates always ask me: what's your plan after your graduation? Go back home, stay in Beijing, or go to some other places? And I always answer: I will stay in Beijing. I make this decision not because of my promise to my friends 2 years ago, but because: I've fallen in love with Beijing! I'm eager to welcome the coming Olympic Games together with my fellow countrymen, and I wish I could do something for the Olympics & for the city.
As we know, Beijing will host the 29th Summer Olympic Games in 2008. As a Chinese, I think many people are thinking: what we can do for Beijing Olympic Games. Most of us are not athletes, we cannot take part in c we are not officials either, we don't need to do the preparatory work. We are only ordinary people, what we can do!
There are still so many things we can do! For example, for me, I am a graduate majoring Business English. As far as I am concerned, I will keep on learning English hard, and apply for being a volunteer. I will use English to serve the Games together with other volunteers. And also, as a businessman at that time, I will avail myself of the great commercial opportunities that the Olympics brings to us, make more efforts to offer my contribution to the growth of our national economy.
And for all of us, with the goal to host a &Green Olympics&, we shall plant more trees, grass & flowers. Don't waste water. In order to alleviate the problems of air pollution & traffic congestions, we shall take buses & subways more. With the goal to host a &People's Olympics&, and in order to make our Olympics more attractive and to make our Beijing more beautiful, we shall help everyone we meet who needs help, we shall abide by traffic rules, don't smoke in public and no spitting. The most important way for our Chinese to support our Beijing Olympic Games, in my opinion, is to work hard on our duties.
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语英语演讲精彩图文推荐:
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
英语演讲推荐阅读
英语演讲最新更新
80后励志网全站最新更新
80后励志网本周热门文章
网站已备案|备案号:滇ICP备号-2您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
江西《离婚律师》献礼吴秀波 二轮开播抢收视
离婚律师_离婚律师最新消息离婚律师-离婚律师范文-离婚律师模板最新消息-离婚律师示例:由上海耀客文化有限公司出品,杨文军执导,陈彤编剧,吴秀波(微博)、姚晨等实力演员重磅加盟的都市励志情感大剧《离婚律师》将于今晚登陆江西卫视二轮开播,正值“萌叔”吴秀波生日之际,江西卫视借助《离婚律师》献礼,希望可以延续之前的火热势头,为“萌叔”献上一份最特别的生日大礼。“萌叔”遭遇被出轨 将如何应对《离婚律师》讲述了由吴秀波饰演的池东海和姚晨饰演的罗鹂两位离婚律师间的故事,该剧直击“小三、离婚、出轨”等时下敏感话题,通过四个离婚故事展现了时下男女间的婚姻问题,具有一定的现实意义。而“萌叔”吴秀波在该剧中更是遭遇了“被出轨”,面对深爱妻子的不忠,萌叔在事实与面子间陷入两难抉择,是法庭相见还是私下和解,萌叔遭遇人生重大选择。萌叔辣妈齐对阵 耍宝卖萌拼口才在该剧中,吴秀波一展萌叔本色,在剧中不时耍宝卖萌,可爱大叔形象迷倒一众粉丝,或嗔怪、或呆萌、或是带着点小孩子气的吴秀波,给人留下了深刻的印象,而此次和姚晨搭档,二人欢喜冤家的斗嘴模式更是成为网友热议的焦点,如此秀甜蜜更是让人直呼画面太美,不敢看。辣妈萌叔的全新搭配,诙谐幽默的语言形式,都使得该剧“地气”十足。生日开播 是巧合更是天意在刚刚结束的一轮播出中,《离婚律师》凭借超高收视稳坐收视冠军的宝座,并创造了三台收视同时破1的奇迹,风头无两,趁着热度未散,江西卫视又开启了二轮播出,再次打响了“离婚”大战,而开播日选在主演吴秀波生日当天,对此“炒作说”、“卖弄说”等各种猜测纷纷出现在各大社交平台,一时掀起了广泛热议,而对此,江西卫视却淡然回应到,这是个巧合,更是天意,相信这个巧合是对主演吴秀波生日最好的礼物。看萌叔辣妈如何法庭斗智,吴秀波又将如何应对“被出轨”的窘境,更多的精彩内容还请锁定今晚江西卫视播出的情感励志大剧《离婚律师》。离婚律师-离婚律师范文-离婚律师模板最新消息--博才网
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
真野惠里菜性感睡衣诱惑
美国火辣女郎让军营沸腾
浙江农大女生集体穿热裤露脐装做广播操
嫩模团穿性感短裙在广场扮女警跳手枪舞
狂野非洲另一面:风沙中穿行的狮子
[欧联杯]国米2-0卡拉巴赫高清图集
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
英语情景句型口袋书第55期:离婚(1) (mp3)
della1 于发布 l 已有人浏览
英语情景句型口袋书第55期:离婚(1), 将地道的口语用在实用的场景中,对于你的职场生活助一臂之力!
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your
英语情景句型口袋书第55期:离婚(1)
1. I'm going to divorce my wife.
我要和我妻子离婚了。
还能这样说:
My wife and I will get divorced.
My wife and I have decided to break our marriage.
应用解析:
be divroced from/divorce oneself from 与&&离婚;脱离;与&&分开
2. Marriage is compared to a cage fro me.
对于我来说婚姻就是牢笼。
还能这样说:
I am always controlled since marriage.
For me, once married, I am caught in a trap.
应用解析:
compared with 和&&比较起来;
beyond compare 无与伦比的,不可及的;
not to be compared with 相差极远,远不如;
compare to 比拟,比作
3. After two years of marriage, they are divorcing.
他们结婚刚两年,现在正在闹离婚。
还能这样说:
They are calling it quits after two years of marriage.
They are getting divorced after two-year marriage.
There are no birds of this year in last year's nest.
年年岁岁花相似,岁岁年年人不同。
4. She got a divorce from him last week.
她上周和他离了婚。
还能这样说:
Their marriage ended in divorce last week.
They ended their marriage last week.
Something you get as the product of making something else.
有心栽花花不开,无心插柳柳成荫。
5. My wife's a two-timer.
我妻子对我不忠。
还能这样说:
My wife is unfaithful to me.
My wife is disloyal to me.
Time and tide wait for no man.
岁月不待人。
6. We just can't get along.
我们感情不和。
还能这样说:
We are on the outs these days.
My wife and I do not agree with each other.
应用解析:
affair of love 私通;
affair of the heart 恋爱事件;
current affairs 时事,新闻;
domestic affairs 内政,家事
7. I'm separated from my wife.
我和我妻子分居了。
还能这样说:
We are living separately right now.
I am estranged from my wife now.
Never judge from appearances.
不可以貌取人。
8. It's not my fault in the breakdwon of the marriage.
婚姻破裂不是我的错。
还能这样说:
I am not the person who is to be blamed for the falling apart of the marriage.
It is not me who caused the break-up of the marriage.
A fault confessed is half redressed.
肯认错就改正了一半。
相关英语学习内容
情景对话&|&情景对话&|&口语交际&|&入门口语&|&入门口语&|&情景对话&|&
口语交际&|&口语交际&|&口语交际&|&口语交际&|&情景对话&|&情景对话&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
入门口语头条
完全英语生活手册汇总贴,汇总了这套资料的社交篇,休闲篇
阶梯英语口语练习汇总贴,该套课程能够很好的帮助学生练
中式英语口语错误之鉴汇总贴,《北京外国语大学硕士研究
从ABC到流利口语是一本不可多得的口语学习教材,一本由