求一篇论文 必须符合图片内容 这是考试作业求各位酷派大神x7帮忙。非常感谢

手动计算的,一定要清楚,如果对的话,另有酬谢.&_百度作业帮
手动计算的,一定要清楚,如果对的话,另有酬谢.&英语翻译The present results were achieved with standard paperdrills whose cutting edges were modified.The furtheroptimization of the punching tools has to take place in twodifferent ways.On the one hand,the tool geometries haveto be examined especially in consideration of opt_百度作业帮
英语翻译The present results were achieved with standard paperdrills whose cutting edges were modified.The furtheroptimization of the punching tools has to take place in twodifferent ways.On the one hand,the tool geometries haveto be examined especially in consideration of optimal wallthicknesses for the single diameters.On the other hand,further surface coatings have to be analyzed.These have toreduce adhesion as well as to increase abrasion resistance.Besides the aim to get an energy-optimized punchingprocess,the tool endurance is of main importance.Furthermore,it seems to be possible to produce other holegeometries because of the simple translational punchingkinematic.Squared holes are needed for special fittings infurniture production,for example.To make punchingavailable for a wide field of applications,further investigationsalso have to deal with other derived and solidtimber products as well as with modern lightweightmaterials.不要用谷歌等工具啊,求翻译通顺啊。
我也知道下面的是乱来的.明天PLC考试,求大神帮忙,非常感谢。_plc吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:31,459贴子:
明天PLC考试,求大神帮忙,非常感谢。收藏
我只要填空题就好了。
1源型 漏型2继电器 晶体管 晶闸管3扫描 后面想不起来了,自己百度一下,什么都有
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或小弟考试求数据结构大神帮忙解答下,急,非常感谢!!!_百度知道
小弟考试求数据结构大神帮忙解答下,急,非常感谢!!!
根据设计思想和实现步骤., 将X插入到线性表的适当位置.,请设计一个算法,描述算法的基本思想及详细实现步骤并指出说设计一个算法的时间复杂程度.size]的前num分量中;2线性表存于A[1。1,以保证线性表的有序性.,采用程序设计语言描述算法,且递增有序
提问者采纳
if(num == size)
printf(&/ while( (i &gt,9);
} } int main(void) { int A[] = {1;stdio,7; A[i]))
num++,4.h&
sortlist(A; int i = 0,5,2; j &; } / return 0,9);/void sortlist(int A[],9),k,A[k]), int size) { int num = 3; k &打印数组void Traverse_array(int A[]; j++)
A[j+1] = A[j];A[%d] = %d &#92,int size) { for(int k = 0; k++)
Traverse_array(A,8; int x = 4;
} for(j = int j = 0;
sortlist(A;);array overflow&n&quot,9},3;= 1) &&(x & i+1# include &lt
提问者评价
其他类似问题
数据结构的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙看一款衣服,我有图片,我想知道这款上衣是什么牌子的,具体的名字是什么,非常感谢了
求大神帮忙看一款衣服,我有图片,我想知道这款上衣是什么牌子的,具体的名字是什么,非常感谢了 5
不区分大小写匿名