ps4 nba2k14 联机里面球员商城(myplayer store)里面没护臂没球鞋很多东西都没有,这是为什么,表示以联网...

公民, 积分 141, 距离下一级还需 159 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分141 点注册时间最后登录
A9张蜀黍 发表于
朋友,删除所有名为NBA TODAY的存档试试,其他存档别动就行。
我好怕碰到这种恶性BUG啊。。我没买会员。。。存档在哪里找啊
我没会员用U盘保存存档 万一碰到BUG在考回机器里有用吗
平民, 积分 84, 距离下一级还需 16 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分84 点注册时间最后登录
A9张蜀黍 发表于
朋友,删除所有名为NBA TODAY的存档试试,其他存档别动就行。
试过也不行很奇怪啊?不联网没事,一联网就出问题了,我的是打完一场街球赛后获得vc币的时候崩溃的,之后只要联网上today哪里就立马崩溃,但myplayer和gm模式就一点事都没有。奇怪啊!现在等大补丁吧,最多就不玩第一个模式。起码其他模式还能玩。感觉都是联网出的问题。不联网各个模式什么事都没有
骑士, 积分 2725, 距离下一级还需 275 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分2725 点注册时间最后登录
hongtian430 发表于
我好怕碰到这种恶性BUG啊。。我没买会员。。。存档在哪里找啊
我没会员用U盘保存存档 万一碰到BUG在考回 ...
用U盘偶尔备份下吧,和上传PSN+的效果应该一样,有时间我也试试U盘。
尤其在你刚刚花费大量VC之后,最好立即备份这个存档。
多了一张XBOX ONE港版舞蹈中心(舞动全身)下载卡(下载码)
& && && &打算换一张80港币(折合60RMB)的PSN港服点卡
& && && &有意者论坛私信我,如果认识的朋友我可以先卡(码)
jieye 发表于
试过也不行很奇怪啊?不联网没事,一联网就出问题了,我的是打完一场街球赛后获得vc币的时候崩溃的,之后 ...
建议你重装游戏和补丁吧,否则出了新补也未必能帮到你。
多了一张XBOX ONE港版舞蹈中心(舞动全身)下载卡(下载码)
& && && &打算换一张80港币(折合60RMB)的PSN港服点卡
& && && &有意者论坛私信我,如果认识的朋友我可以先卡(码)
平民, 积分 84, 距离下一级还需 16 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分84 点注册时间最后登录
A9张蜀黍 发表于
建议你重装游戏和补丁吧,否则出了新补也未必能帮到你。
恩 因为我删了today的文件都没用,怀疑是获得vc那里令主体程序也出现了错误。
本来我玩的时候用vpn没问题的,不用vpn有些地方是进不了或很难进的,例如公园,例如买vc币。
那次出事就是开始用vpn进了,后来中途vpn断了,怀疑就是在线获得vc币的时候出现了问题,因为这时候断了,而我用的是那些vc币购买的球员,所以可能导致了某些数据错误。反正就都是联网的问题。
公民, 积分 141, 距离下一级还需 159 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分141 点注册时间最后登录
A9张蜀黍 发表于
用U盘偶尔备份下吧,和上传PSN+的效果应该一样,有时间我也试试U盘。
尤其在你刚刚花费大量VC之后,最好 ...
MC模式的存档是哪个啊?在哪里找?
港服PSN:huiguo911
征服者, 积分 7589, 距离下一级还需 411 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分7589 点注册时间最后登录
还好,我完整打完赛季,开始第2个赛季了,转会去了湖人和安东尼在一起
港服PSN:huiguo911
征服者, 积分 7589, 距离下一级还需 411 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分7589 点注册时间最后登录
jieye 发表于
恩 因为我删了today的文件都没用,怀疑是获得vc那里令主体程序也出现了错误。
本来我玩的时候用vpn没问题 ...
那是服务器问题,我记得有次也是买VC断线了,隔了一小时登陆就好了
chjfrzyx 发表于
还好,我完整打完赛季,开始第2个赛季了,转会去了湖人和安东尼在一起
哦(⊙o⊙)哦?那你MC第二季,湖人除了安东尼还有什么阵容变化?
Powered by
扫描二维码
下载 A9VG 客户端(iOS, Android)to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy NBA 2K15
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends 22 June
-50%$59.99$29.99 USD
"A stunning and packed basketball sim, with a PC version finally on a par with consoles."
Read the full review .
Free Weekend
To celebrate All-Star weekend, from 2/12-2/16, NBA 2K15 will be 50% off and the game will be Free 2 Play!
About This Game
Nominated for 70 'Game of the Year' Awards, the NBA 2K franchise returns with NBA 2K15, our most true-to-life NBA experience yet.
Now, for the first time in franchise history, the PC version of NBA 2K15 will be a fully featured Next-Gen experience.
Featuring NBA MVP Kevin Durant on the cover and an eclectic soundtrack curated by internationally-renowned artist and producer, Pharrell Williams, NBA 2K15 hits the court with unprecedented life-like graphics, ultra-realistic NBA gameplay, and more.
It’s up to you to claim your destiny.
GAMEPLAY
With full controller support on PC, NBA 2K15 features a number of significant gameplay improvements, including approximately 5,000 new animations, all-new defensive AI, shooting systems, new team-specific play sets, and more control over rebounding, steals, and blocks, making players feel engaged in every basketball decision and action.
An upgraded broadcast-style presentation hosted by Ernie Johnson and Shaq delivers authentic commentary and analysis to the action.
MyCAREER
Experience the life of an NBA player in an all-new storyline.
MyPARK
Take your MyPLAYER online in this massive-multiplayer playground mode.
MyTEAM
Build your fantasy dream team with cards from every era by earning a collection of MyTEAM cards.
PC Exclusives
o Steamworks
o Steam Achievements
o Steam Cloud
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better (SSE3 or later)
Memory: 2 or more GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10.1 compatible (512 MB) or better
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 50 or more GB available space
Sound Card: 9.0c compatible
Additional Notes: Keyboard or dual- Additional Notes: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for S software installations required (included with the game) include DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributable 2010.
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5 or better
Memory: 4 or more GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11.0 compatible (2 GB) or better
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 50 or more GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Additional Notes: Dual-analog gamepad
Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. 2K Sports, the 2K Sports logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The NBA and individual NBA member team identifications used on or in this product are trademarks, copyrights designs and other forms of intellectual property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the respective NBA member teams and may not be used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of NBA Properties, Inc. (C) 2014 NBA Properties, Inc. All rights reserved
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
8 people found this review funny
618.0 hrs on record
Review of NBA 2K15, 7 months after the release, good timing amirite?Anyway I'll go over the different parts of the game, the good, the bad and the ugly of the game's mechanic and such.Animations:+ Fluent animations+ Bench reactions, the bench players go nuts whenever you throw down the jam on the center+ Helps giving the game it's amazing atmosphere- The actual ball mid air can look like it's attached with a string to the basket. Which gives it a ugly look- If your 5'8 guard has dunking capabilities it'll look weird as ????.- Teleporting players during cut scenes :/9/10 overallA.I:+ It learns from your way of game+ Good in general+- Overrated, when I picked this up I was expecting more from all the hype it has gotten.- The coaching A.I has questionable time outs.7/10Graphics:+ 10/10 nothing more to sayMechanics/Gameplay:+ Defending is actually fun, YES, DEFENDING IS FUN, who'd know.+ Offense is even more fun.+ The shooting system is good and balanced to a certain degree. If your Durant is facing up against a good perimeter defender he'll have a harder time shooting from the 3, for example.- Rebounding is too easy. Way too easy.The review of the game content:MyGM:+ Realistic drafting + Realistic trading+ Training camps+ Staff have different traits to them, which is nice I guess.- Annoying A.I, the coaches and players especially keep on nagging about not getting enough play time or training being too hard. Hell I've got a 85 overall Zach Lavine complaining about his 25MPG when I've got Damien lillard 96 overall playing 34MPG. - The owner, sets unrealistic goals and gets whiny whenever you fail them.- You can't retire numbers, which is really sad. This should definatily be implemented in to the gamemode.- The progression of the players isn't all that good. - 50K VC for buying the club. 50K. I'm in my 8th year as the GM of the Timberwolves, I've won 3 straight titles, gotten the most points in the season 4 times in a row. Spent around 5k VC on training camps and such. Yet I've only managed to gather a total of 15K VC...--- Andrew wiggings broke 3 NBA records in a game, I wanted to see how it played out so I gave him the ball all the time. Turns out there's not even a scene from him breaking the record(s). He just scored the 101th point. Why is there no outburts. Dissapointment really.MyCareer/MyPlayer:Now this is the mode I've been playing for 200 hoursYou start off as a undrafted rookie and you've got to train for different teams, yada yada yada.+ Well voiced cutscenes (SOMETIMES)+ Well made player editor, probably the best I've played around with.+ You can buy animations from different legends and players (FOR VC)- VC, ???? the currency. This game is a money grab, honestly. You shouldn't be able to buy VC, it makes it so unfair when you're playing MyPark. And it's a nuisance to farm up all the VC.- You become a starter for the club WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY (I can't express this enough) too easy. I got traded to LAC as a PG, 3 games and I was competing with CP3 for the starting position. - You can't decide what type of player you want to be. As I've heard you could do in the previous games. Now you start of with the same stats. A 6'8 250lbs SF has the same attributes as a 6'6 175lbs SF.- I can't buy uppgrades for one single attribute, I've got to buy a so called &pack&. You get 1-3 points in each shooting attribute. Even if I just want to be a sharpshooter from 3.- Coach gives too much + in teamgrade. You'll always end up with at least an A.MyTeam: I haven't played much of this, but I've gathered some of my favorite players from history and present. Like Rondo, The Worm, KG, Paul Pierce and Andre Drummond. But from what I've played this game mode is the best out of the 3 in terms of most positive to negative aspects. Still the VC currency, which is a ?????.Online:I've yet to play a single online game apart from MyPark. (Location isn't the most relevant, and the network not the best)I still would want them to add a few things.LIKE KAREEM ABDUL JABBAR. NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY HE ISN'T PRESENT IN THE GAME.Add some more &legend teams& (Like the '01 Phillies and '94 Bulls which are already in the game).Did I say add Kareem Abdul Jabbar? Do it.Overall rating 8/10The gamemodes need fixing, the &system A.I& (Don't know what to call it) needs some fixes, the VC... Please remove it.
Was this review helpful?
85.3 hrs on record
If you ever wanted to know the feelings of being black and able to dunk a basketball, this game is for you.
Was this review helpful?
155.7 hrs on record
Gameplay: General:In general I'd say that the gameplay mechanics are quite user friendly particularly in comparison to the previous installments, and I'd say this is mainly because of the addition of the circular
this allows players who are unable to assume the perfect release of a shot based on the animation only. This years installment still uses everything else that the other games used to have. Positively it still has the basics down which 2K Games have managed to make perfectly such as shooting, alley-ooping, etc However there are some improvements that could be made such as stealing could somehow be made easier with steals being somewhat frustrating when a percentage of the time leading to fouls. As most should know, the game on PC is now into the next-gen capabilities which means everything has improved in some form, however there were issues for many with frame rate lag on capable systems which seriously need to be fixed. MyCareer:This is personally my favourite game mode on the NBA 2K series because it doesn't just feel like a repeat match system that ssome other sport sims seem to spew out. Don't get me wrong, I love to play general matches as much as the next person but I feel like after years of doing it I'd like something on top of that, that's what MyCareer is. This year being next-gen it has included proper cutscenes in contrast to the previous PC versions which would just feature interviews. It gives your character a proper storyline. It's obvious that as your character develops your skills develop and I actually liked the position they placed you in this year, skillfully. This being due to the fact as I felt developments were more fair and you didn't start of completely handicapped of your capabilities. Improvements to stats were definately felt unlike some of the other examples of the 2K series.MyTeam:For the first time ever on the PC MyTeam has appeared on the list of game modes. I felt like it was really easy to get introduced to and the system is fairly simple and user-friendly, however does lack some advancement. What I mean is that I believe the auctioning system is a bit bland and too simple and needs improvement, I feel like the fact you can't trade with friends or contest your friends with each of your teams or even look at their teams is very dissapointing. In addition, with the participance of the problems of crashes and FPS lag, it really is difficult to enjoy the extent of this game mode with contracts being wasted etc. The whole idea and system is great but really needs improving and needs a polishing. A final note is that more players should be added from the start, the events to unlock players should be less frequent but more accessible for everyone and the amount of challenges should be vastly increased.MyGM:Just to note I'm not really into manager mode simulations, but this mode pleasantly suprised me. It's basically MyLeague but with more options such as interaction with players, interviews, game promotions and staff and player signings. This may all seem bland but 2K have managed to suck a manager mode sceptic like me into it. I believe this is because of the simplicity of it all and the difference between each choice you can make. If you get bored too quickly you can even sim the whole season if you don't want to playthroughout another season of basketball. The only negative is that the amount of things you can do is quite limited and to actually own a team is quite expensive for a game mode that I wouldn't really class as the main part of the game or the selling point.Graphics: Of course this game is now next-gen which means it has now gravely improved from previous versions on PC. Obviously for a simulation you're going to want some realism on the graphics compared to other games where you're a little less picky about it. I feel this game has managed to pull this off but only for high end PCs. Indeed you'll need a fairly decent PC to play this game anyway however even at the lowest or medium settings you can see the pixelated beards on James Harden for example and less importantly the fans are bland in appearance. Mostly everything else I'm impressed with though and feel that it's as real as it can get at the moment just with the note that it should be optimised more. Plus the option of special effects and reflection is great because it really gives the user a choice on what they see.Controls & Movement: Just like all the other games in the series the controls are really simple with the exclusion of some of the dunks and dribble moves and definately easy for beginners to learn. The controls have slightly changed since the last edition in the series but I haven't really felt angry about this change and have actually learnt the most this year than any other year since 2K12. Sometimes the controls can feel a bit jagged and unsmooth for example when coming off of a rebound or going for a block though. Something I've noticed since 2K12 too is that it's frustrating when teammates get in front of your dribbling and the ball is knocked loose or when you try and steal the ball and accidently tap the shoot button afterwards. A big note on the whole game in general though is that for keyboards this game is very difficult to play. Movement is fairly simple on keyboard and it's easy to pickup on shooting and passing but pretty much everything else is a stress, with even blocking being too hard to find. Until 2K makes the keyboard more compatible with the game I'd recommend using a Playstation or Xbox controller, preferably the latter.Storyline:For obviously being a basketball simulation the game isn't based around having a storyline but the MyCareer game mode has its own one. This storyline is pretty smart with the idea that you're excluded from the NBA draft and forced to join a team through a 10 day contract half way through the season with some pretty hilarious interactions with your agent. However, I feel that compared to last years story line on next gen consoles it felt really downgraded because first of all you couldn't even choose your preferred team as an option and significantly couldn't even win awards such as rookie of the year in your first season which was really shocking. Next year they need to find some way of providing a fresh experience for MyCareer without ruining the experience of your rookie season, also needing to provide a more interactive experience with the other team players before and after games, as well as giving more objective examples and have them influence your character. It'd also be interesting to see you character do stuff outside of basketball such as get a girlfriend, do a hobby, and have friends.Conclusion: All in all I'd say that NBA 2K15 for PC is a fresh experience. The gameplay in general is great with the mechanics being slightly improved each year. It has also included new game modes and the MyCareer has in someways improved. A negative being the bad optimisation for PC leaving FPS lag in some cases. Being next-gen the graphics have severely improved but require good specs otherwise leaves a pixelated effect in some areas. Other than that it's as real as I feel it can get for now. For keyboard users the controls are very difficult but with the easy fix of using a controller that isn't too much of a problem and it's assumed you'd use one for a sports sim and they are fully supported. The MyCareer storyline is fresh but drastically needs to be improved as it excludes the benefits of the rookie season this year and that's one of the most important seasons of MyCareer and it could also include some background extras.Rating: Gameplay: [8.5/10]Graphics: [8/10]Controls & Movement: [7/10]Storyline: [7/10]Overall: [8/10]
Was this review helpful?
112.7 hrs on record
The TL;DR version of this would be that the gameplay can be ridiculous and at most times unfair to the player.I mainly play singleplayer, as online play would most likely make me even saltier about how this game functions, so I will mainly address how singleplayer works.The mechanics are completely ridiculous. Teammates will randomly: catch the ball out of bounds, neglect to collapse in the paint to defend an inside bucket, decide to just lose their man when you play perfect on-ball defense, or suddenly decide to get into a perfect position for your pass to get stolen.In my experience on the Superstar difficulty, the second hardest difficulty, the AI will trade with almost every single bucket with you. Literally. For every time you score, they will most likely score twice, or however many times they feel like it depending on how your &defense& works, seeing as they will make jumpers with a hand right in their face, make insane contact layups with the foul, make seemingly impossible fadeaways or leaners, or simply sink a bucket when the shot clock comes down to zero after you've played 24 seconds of perfect defense. There must be some kind of comeback mechanic or something, because it seems like no matter what quarter it is, or the shot clock, or time winding down in general, buckets will go in for the AI almost every time. It will come down to you praying that they miss a wild contested shot from anywhere on the court with 10 seconds left. It's come down to the point where I almost know when the ball is going in for the AI, which is upsetting because I feel like I'm losing to the way 2K programmed this game, rather than feeling outplayed. There is this lovely mechanic called &shot fatigue& present, where if you've taken too many jumpers, or even made a number of shots in a row, the game will just decide &oh he's making way too many shots, gotta make sure he doesn't breakaway with a lead and make him miss cause you know, BALANCE ayy lmao& 2K's idea of balance is making sure your players don't get too hot by making sure your player misses often. So don't expect to make consistent buckets with Steph Curry or any other good shooter. Miscellaneous things: No foul calls on obvious contact. Randomly lose/drop the ball after a crossover or when in or near the paint around defenders. If a defender so much as tickles you, you will miss every bucket INSIDE the paint, or even underneath the hoop, good player or not. Getting the ball to your teammate who is rolling to the bucket on a pick and roll is almost impossible, seeing as your player always throws the worst possible pass in traffic, or poor positioning due to the AI. Getting stuck in animations that causes you to go out of bounds, or cause you to go backcourt. I think the only good thing I have to say about this game is that it's probably the best, and only good looking basketball simulation in the market. Which is the only reason why I've tolerated this game for so long. The presentation has never really been a problem, and the animations and players for the most part look great. I've never tried the recent Live iterations although from a spectator's standpoint, it simply doesn't look as natural as 2K has made it. If you're okay with possibly lowering the difficulty, and adpating to how 2K works, or just looking to have fun with friends, by all means, play this game. But if you're a huge fan of basketball like I am, sorry. This is the only game pretty much available, and 2K knows this very well, knowing we can do nothing about it for the time being, and they can continue to feed us the same BS every year. If somehow another basketball simulation comes into play in the future, I will switch in a heartbeat.
Was this review helpful?
34.1 hrs on record
This game is so fun. I wish I had more time to play it.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 50 Steam Achievements
Title: NBA 2K15
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 6 Oct, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 ps4 nba2k14 联机 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信