You Can 韩娱之tell youShe is A Princess 求MP3下载

改错:1,it is the first that she had been here.2,he took away my mp3 in purpose3,one should have a friend whom you can tell everything.4,a series of books have been published for the students._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
改错:1,it is the first that she had been here.2,he took away my mp3 in purpose3,one should have a friend whom you can tell everything.4,a series of books have been published for the students.
改错:1,it is the first that she had been here.2,he took away my mp3 in purpose3,one should have a friend whom you can tell everything.4,a series of books have been published for the students.
1.it is the first that she has been here2,he took away my mp3 on purpose3,one should have a friend to whom you can tell everything4.4,a series of books have been published for students
她是第一个来这里的他故意拿走我的mp3人应该拥有可以倾诉任何事情的朋友一系列书为学生们而出版
1,it is the first that she has been here.2,he took away my mp3 on purpose3,one should have a friend to whom you can tell everything.4,a series of books have been published for the students最后一个没有错
4.出版社为学生门出版了一系列的书,这里省略了主语的,如果只翻译为:为学生们出版了一系列的书,就没有主语了正在播放:芭比之公主学校主题曲(You Can Tell She is A Princess)
友情提示:
播放需要浏览器FLASH插件支持 .
大家喜欢的:                         上传时间:
Barbie princess charm school(芭比之魅力公主学院)
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩You Can Tell She is A Princess 求MP3下载_百度知道
You Can Tell She is A Princess 求MP3下载
提问者采纳
如果有人发给你了 我就不掺和了 如果没有请留邮箱地址
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
来自:求助得到的回答