您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
关于读书和英语学习方法的初中英语作文16篇
&&&热&荐&&★★★
关于读书和英语学习方法的初中英语作文16篇
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 13:48:48
How to Improve Your English Reading
To improve your English reading you should first of all choose something you feel important or interesting to read. Don’t try to read everything. You should begin with those written in simple English. Don’t read those which prove difficult for you at the very beginning.
While reading don’t read too slowly or look up every new word you meet with. After reading a passage and having its main idea in mind you may turn back and read it again. This time you read it slowly and look up some new words if necessary.
Keep on reading in this way and you’ll surely make progress little by little.
Knowledge or Experience
Directions You are allowed 40 minutes to write an essay no less than 150 words on the following topic.
1.some emphasize book knowledge
2.others stress practical experience
3.which one is more important Give your reasons to illustrate your opinion.
Which is more important in life knowledge from the books you read or personal experience you gain in reality The answer may vary from person to person. The young educated may emphasize the former and the old may stress the later. But in my opinion they are of the same importance.
Experience is priceless. How to become an efficient secretary How to prepare for your first child to come into the world There is so much experience we need in careers in life and even in academic studies. It helps one deal with the problems with ease and confidence. Especially activities and to accumulate experience of different kinds is more crucial.
Experience however is limited in terms of time and space. For one thing it is impossible for anyone to experience all the important events and meet all the famous people. For another as the speed with which skills are obsolete and new problems crop up is unprecedented because of the fast development of society experience is far less adequate. Depending too much on it only leads to narrow-mindedness and prejudice.
One way to compensate for it is to read books. Books of various kinds can bring us almost unlimited additional experience. From books you can not only trace back to the wisdom of our antecedents but keep up with the latest developments of science and technology. To be sure it’s secondhand experience. But it is the ideal supplement to our own limited experience. Few of us can travel around the world or live long beyond one hundred years but all of us can live many lives by reading books.
Both book knowledge and personal experience are essential. While experience makes one more resourceful book knowledge makes one more learned.
About Review()
About Review
As we all know, there are three stages in study preview, study in class and review, among which review is the most important. From my experience, I’d like to talk about the importance of review. Firstly, make a review plan with certain contents of subjects at a certain time. Secondly, carry on the review plan regularly. Thirdly, examine what has been reviewed and make up in time. One thing to remember is to keep notes all the time. I follow my review plan strictly and have made progress in my study. It turns out to be good enough. Of course, there is more than one way to review. So long as we review regularly, we can find more ways to improve our studies.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
  相同专题文章
&&&&&&&&&&
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
主办:磐安县教育局 |
维护:磐安县教育信息中心|浙ICP备号| 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
关于读书和英语学习方法的初中英语作文16篇
下载积分:400
内容提示:关于读书和英语学习方法的初中英语作文16篇
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1179|
上传日期: 12:41:18|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
关于读书和英语学习方法的初中英语作文16篇
官方公共微信英语作文-大学生课外读书的好处
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《英语作文-大学生课外读书的好处》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。With the development of technology, today, people has many fast ways to have access to the knowledge, such as click on the computer, what we want to know can immediately present in front of us. The fast reading way is very convenient, but students start to read outside the college less, because it takes time. Readingoutside the college is necessary, we can’t ignore.随着科技的发展,人们可以通过很多方式来获取知识,比如按一下电脑,我们想知道的立刻出现在面前。这种快速阅读的方式很方便,但是学生开始减少课外阅读,因为这花时间。课外阅读很必要的,我们不能忽视。First, reading outside the college can broaden our visional field. What we learn from class is limited, we need to read as more as possible to fulfill our mind. So when we do some research paper, we will have different ideas and provide some creativity. What’s more, such books are interesting, we will have fun outside the class.第一,课外阅读可以开阔视野。我们在课堂学到的是有限的,我们需要尽可能多阅读以此来充实我们的思想。所以当我们做一些调查时,会有不同的看法,并提供创意。而且,这样的书本是很有趣的,我们可以在课外找到乐趣。Second, reading outside the college can cultivate people’s reading behavior. We read in school because we are forced, we have teachers to look at us. Once we are out of school, no one’s watching us, we’ll leave the books behind easily. Books are profound and we can gain much knowledge, we need to read them all the time, the reading behavior should be cultivated.第二,课外阅读可以培养我们的阅读习惯。我们在学校读书是因为强制,有教师监督着。一旦我们离开学校,没有人监督,我们会很容易把书本丢掉。书本是很有益的,我们可以学到很多知识,我们需要一直阅读,应该要培养阅读的习惯Readingis important to us, we should increase interest in reading outside the college.阅读对我们来说很重要,我们应该提高课外阅读的兴趣。扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初中学生英语课外阅读的现状调查与实验研究论文:“初中学生英语课外阅读的现状调查与实验研究”结题报告
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
中学生英语作文:在图书馆读书的感觉
来源:  16:55:21 【】 
   speaking, a library is a very quiet place. In a library, I can better concentrate and study more effectively. Besides, there are all kinds of books, magazines and newspapers in a library which provide you with a great deal of useful knowledge. The library is a place where your desire for knowledge can be satisfied. Nor can one do research without the help of a library. When I was in college, every semester I Had to write several papers. It was the indispensable library that enabled me to do the necessary research and finish my papers in time. It is difficult to imagine what life would be like without library. We should try to keep our library such a good place that it is by obeying the library rules. We should try to make our library not only a source of knowledge but also a source of inspiration.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 16:54:31)?&&( 16:52:20)?&&( 16:29:17)?&&( 16:28:08)?&&( 16:21:53)?&&( 16:15:36)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved