我们生而为人 我很抱歉歉在跳高方面表现很差。 We're sorry that we ____ ____

一篇文章翻译和用英文单复述_百度知道
一篇文章翻译和用英文单复述
last ninght uor school held a soport meet.everyone in our class felt very excited because we were the winners.In rhe boys' relay race,michael ran very fast and our class won first place. Yu Ting is good at the long jump and she also won. We're sorry that we did badly in the high jump,but We're sure we can do better next time
I took part in the boys'400-meter race.I did my best and was the first line.this is encourages me a lot.Now I love sport better.I want to be a soccer player.I will take more excitise every day and I hope some day I'll be able to take part in the Olympick Games.翻译有个大概意思久OK了,主要是怎么复述,要简单点,能表达意思久OK,先谢了!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
last ninght uor school held a soport meet.everyone in our class felt very excited because we were the winners.In rhe boys' relay race,michael ran very fast and our class won first place. Yu Ting is good at the long jump and she also won. We're sorry that we did badly in the high jump,but We're sure we can do better next time.昨晚,我校举办了一场运动会。我班拿下了多个第一名,让同学们都感到很兴奋。 在男子接力赛中,麦克跑得最快,因此我班拿下了该项桂冠。于庭的跳远发挥得不错,也是第一。不过,我们在跳高上的表现很糟。我们相信下一次会做得更好。I took part in the boys'400-meter race.I did my best and was the first line.this is encourages me a lot.Now I love sport better.I want to be a soccer player.I will take more excitise every day and I hope some day I'll be able to take part in the Olympick Games. 我参加了男子400米。我使出了全身力气,终于第一个撞线。这给了我很大的鼓舞,也令我更加热爱体育。我希望能成为一名足球运动员。以后,我每天将多加运动,还希望有朝一日能出现在奥运会赛场上。our class was the biggest winner in many events of the sports meet held by our school last night. being the no.1 in boys'400-meter race encourageed me a lot. i decide to spend more time on exercising every day and hopefully compete in the olympick games.
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您可以在豆丁搜索您要找的内容
很抱歉,该文档已经被删除了...先到其它地方遛一圈吧!
你可能感兴趣的文档
&2008- Inc. All Rights Reserved 豆丁网八年级英语重点知识点考点难点一网打尽(Unit 1 Topic 3)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档: