fifa15破解补丁急用钱,哪位土豪能秒了,小弟感激不尽。

哪位仁兄有Anders Fernette唱的《We're On You》歌词,恳请给小弟一份!!感激不尽!!_百度知道
哪位仁兄有Anders Fernette唱的《We're On You》歌词,恳请给小弟一份!!感激不尽!!
提问者采纳
We have it only you through it all the way and I can’t take in burn of leaveWe’re on you 只为你,我们才拥有,一直一直我无法承受这离别之痛我们无比在乎你 I’d need to apologizeThat’ll let on you to leaveI’m moved downHaven’t youAren’t you (to) get this stillAren’t you to perfect conform , what a shameCause you could have had someone through the good in backNow what do you have 深深致歉你要离开我已沉沦你是否已经停滞不前完美融入当下羞愧不已你令我徘徊现在你还拥有什么? Every day but you wakeAin’t you runningAin’t you waitingThink of me. Think of us.Every night ain’t you lyingAin’t you bearingAin’t you crying 每天你是否醒来一直奔跑一直等待想起我,想起我们每晚你是否在谎言、忍耐和哭泣中渡过 We have it only you through it all the way and I can’t take in burn of leaveWe’re on you 只为你,我们才拥有,一直一直我无法承受这离别之痛我们无比在乎你 I’m meant to separate days Baby but I cause I doYou put me in your shoesGive me to turn it backIt’s turning back and runningHere it is 我无比在意那些分离的日子亲爱的,这是我一手造成你让我设身处地让它回归回归吧,肆意奔跑吧如此便好 Cause you could have had someone through the good in backNow what do you have你令我徘徊现在你还拥有什么? Every day but you waitAin’t you runningAin’t you waitingThink of me. Think of us.Every night ain’t you lyingAin’t you bearingAin’t you crying 每天你是否醒来一直奔跑一直等待想起我,想起我们每晚你是否在谎言、忍耐和哭泣中渡过 We have it only you through it all the way and I can’t take in burn of leaveWe’re on you 只为你,我们才拥有,一直一直我无法承受这离别之痛我们无比在乎你 That was the day that we throughThat wasn’t thing for you knowThink of us. Think of me.Don’t you think it’s for that bouncedDon’t you wanna still till you in sad nor in night and night. 那些时光我们共同走过这并非你所能知想起我,想起我们难道你认为那是回溯难道你要一直在忧伤和深夜中静静彷徨 (后面副歌部分重复)
提问者评价
感激不尽!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
ti:we're on the ball][ar:ant and dec]fifa world cup '2002they thought it was all overbut it's only just begunthe cup of eastern promisein the land of the rising sunseemed a million miles awayand one thing's for surethe talk begins of '66'cos we haven't found a curesend an sos, a country's in needsven's the man he's got a planwe've found a super swedea nation re-unitedand england comes alivegolden balls is captainand heskey makes it fivewe're on the ballred white and blue the coloursthe whole world in our handsthe time has come to kick itcan we kick it, yes we cansven's army marching forwardhear three lions roarwe're england forever nowaltogether we're on the ballwhat do you think of the song mottyoh fantastic stuffis it going to be a hityes it isit's neville to campbell, campbell to riorio to scholesy, scholesy gerrardgerrard to beckham, beckham to heskeyheskey to owen to nod
兄弟是We're On You
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁华东威廉卡瓦略银卡610万 求土豪秒 别封我 因为急用钱 给_fifaonline3吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:202,728贴子:
华东威廉卡瓦略银卡610万 求土豪秒 别封我 因为急用钱 给收藏
华东银卡610万 求土豪秒 别封我 因为急用钱 给
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或手机是土豪金的,才买了三天。因为急用钱所以卖了。
信息编号:a13d4b18ae226c9c
信息类别 : 二手手机 苹果手机
来源 : 商家/经纪人
价格 : 3200元
地址 : 晋江_晋江周边