谁有泰勒的red专辑里全部的歌?,还有love story、long live 、eyes open up your eyes?

所属专辑:Fearless(Platinum Edition)
演唱人:Taylor Swift
And it''s a sad picture, the final blow hits youSomebody else gets what you wanted againYou know it''s all the same, another time and placeRepeating history and you''re getting sick of itBut I believe in whatever you doAnd I''ll do anything to see it throughBecause these things will change, can you feel it now?These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall downIt''s a revolution, the time will come for us to finally winWe''ll sing hallelujah!We''ll sing hallelujah! OhSo we''ve been outnumbered, raided and now corneredIt''s hard to fight when the fight ain''t fairWe''re getting stronger now from things they never foundThey might be bigger but we''re faster and never scaredYou can walk away and say we don''t need thisBut there''s something in your eyes says we can beat this''Cause these things will change, can you feel it now?These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall downIt''s a revolution, the time will come for us to finally winWe''ll sing hallelujah!We''ll sing hallelujah! OhTonight we standed on our kneesTo fight for what we worked for all these yearsAnd the battle was long, it''s the fight of our livesWill we stand up champions tonight?It was the night things changed, can you see it now?These walls that they put up to hold us back fell downIt''s a revolution, throw your hands up, ''cause we never gave inWe''ll sing hallelujah!We sang hallelujah!Hallelujah!
本专辑其他歌曲列表
&TaylorSwift简介泰勒·斯威夫特(TaylorSwift),美国乡村音乐著名创作女歌手。1989年出生于美国宾州。2006年与独立唱片公司BigMachine签约并发行首张个人专辑《TaylorSwift》。第二张专辑《Fearless》在日发行,在Billboard排行榜上到达了第一的位置,首支单曲《LoveStory》在20...
Taylor Swift专辑列表
Taylor SwiftChange歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&维基百科,自由的百科全书
本条目需要更新。(日)
請更新本文以反映近況和新增内容。完成修改時,請移除本模板。
本條目為歌手的作品列表。
"American Girl" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number 15 on the
chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot 100.
"I'm Only Me When I'm with You" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number 15 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot 100.
"Invisible" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number three on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot 100.
"Umbrella" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number four on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot 100.
"Tell Me Why" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number one on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot 100.
"The Best Day" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number three on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot 100.
"Drops of Jupiter" (live) did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number seven on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot 100.
"Treacherous" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number two on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot 100.
"The Last Time" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number three on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot 100.
"Starlight" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number five on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot 100.
"Holy Ground" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number 12 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot 100.
"The Lucky One" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number 13 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot 100.
"Sad Beautiful Tragic" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number 18 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot 100.
. . Hung Medien. .
. musicline.de. .
(German).
. . Hung Medien. .
. <. Hung Medien. .
. charts.org.nz. Hung Medien. .
. <. Hung Medien. .
Peak chart positions for albums in the United Kingdom:
Taylor Swift: . The Official Charts Company. 6 May 2013.
Fearless and Speak Now:
(select "Albums" tab). . .
. . March 31, 2011 .
Trust, Gary. . . . .
(To access, enter the search parameter "Taylor Swift" and select "Search by Keyword"). . .
. Radioscope. . (存档于July 24, 2011).
Wyland, Sarah. . . . September 20, 2011 .
Adams, Cameron. . Adelaide Now.
Trust, Gary. . . April 28, 2013 .
Lipshutz, Jason. . . . September 21, 2011 .
. Pure Charts in France.
Grein, Paul. . . December 19, 2012 .
Peak chart positions for singles in Australia:
All except "Crazier", "Sparks Fly" and "Ours": . . Hung Medien. .
"Crazier":
(PDF). . 4. .
"Sparks Fly" and "Ours":
(PDF). . 2. .
. musicline.de. .
(German).
Peak chart positions for singles in the United Kingdom:
All except "Crazier", "Fearless", "Ours" and "22": . . .
"Crazier", "Fearless" and "Ours": Zywietz, Tobias. . zobbel.de. Tobias Zywietz. .
"22": Zywietz, Tobias. . zobbel.de. Tobias Zywietz. .
. Radioscope. . (存档于July 24, 2011).
Peak chart positions for guest appearances in the United States:
"Two Is Better Than One": . . . .
"Half of My Heart": . . . .
"Both of Us": . . . .
Peak chart positions for guest appearances in Australia:
"Half of My Heart":
(PDF). . 4. .
"Both of Us": . . Hung Medien. .
Peak chart positions for guest appearances in Canada:
"Two Is Better Than One": . . . .
"Half of My Heart": . . . .
"Both of Us": . . . .
. . . If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH
. . . If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH
. <. Hung Medien. .
. <. Hung Medien. .
Peak chart positions for other charted songs in Australia:
"Jump Then Fall":
(PDF). . 2. .
"Everything Has Changed":
(PDF). . 2. .
Peak chart positions for other charted songs in the United Kingdom:
All except "Breathless" and "If This Was a Movie": Zywietz, Tobias. . zobbel.de. Tobias Zywietz. .
"Breathless" and "If This Was a Movie": Zywietz, Tobias. . zobbel.de. Tobias Zywietz. .
Leahey, Andrew. . . . .
( ), . . 2008. BMRATS0140.
Vena, Jocelyn. . . . April 3, 2009 .
. . August 9, 2011 .
:隐藏分类:{if typeof(oktext) != 'undefined'}<a data-action="ok" href="javascript:void(0)" class="u-btn2 u-btn2-2 u-btn2-2-h {if oktext.length${oktext}{/if}
{if typeof(cctext) != 'undefined'}<a data-action="cc" href="javascript:void(0)" class="u-btn2 u-btn2-1 u-btn2-1-h {if cctext.length${cctext}{/if}
该资源需付费使用,现在抢购即可无限畅听!
{list plist as item}long live 泰勒
SONY 游戏创意广告 Long Live Play
游戏平台:PS3
安可 So Long! 130127 AKB48 Request Hour Setlist Best100
泰勒 Taylor 914CE 全单电箱民谣吉他 飞琴行乐器
建议超清模式以获取最佳音质
新浪腾讯微博@飞琴行乐器@赛平 更多资讯: 更多产品: ?:0。
【翎】Taylor Swift联手Paula Fernandes新单Long Live官方完整版MV
【翎】小美女Taylor Swift联手巴西天后Paula Fernandes新单Long Live官方完整版超清MV首播
long live 泰勒在线观看,long live,long live歌词翻译
long live 泰勒相关推荐
更多“long live 泰勒”搜索结果
Taylor Swift Asian Tour Hongkong 香港演唱会 - Long Live
iPhone 摄制,
My blog:/flacosun
永远不要和泰勒史薇芙特分手!
泰勒妹子被这首歌黑出翔了。。
泰勒·斯威夫特世界巡回演唱会 long live
【LIVE】130219 AKB48 So Long!火曜曲!
“狼人”泰勒《在劫难逃》预告片
PS3 广告 long live play Michael
ture gamer pride ~转自youtube
泰勒·斯威夫特新专辑《红》出炉 与歌迷于网络聊天室进行感人互动 120815
美国乡村小清新歌手泰勒·斯威夫特宣布将发行一张名为《红》的新专辑。近日,专辑封面和宣传照曝光,泰勒延续以往的小清新风格,穿白衫,坐在草坪上,带上一抹红唇显得她格外美艳。
史密斯飞船主唱退出《美国偶像》詹尼佛-洛佩兹表示对泰勒的欣赏 120715
史蒂芬·泰勒目前已经确定不再担任热播节目《美国偶像》的评审,泰勒说他的离开是为了史密斯飞船乐队,而歌手兼演员的詹妮弗·洛佩慈称节目前途未卜,这位摇滚歌手表示他享受在节目中的每一分钟,但是他补充到,是时候回归摇滚圈了。
劲爆:玉婆伊丽莎白·泰勒
年近八旬九入围城 [左右时尚]
伊丽莎白·泰勒被誉为是世界影坛上不可多得的瑰宝。被看做是美国电影史上最具有好莱坞色彩的人物,纵横好莱坞60年,惯有好莱坞传奇影星、常青树、不败花、世界头号美人、玉婆之美誉,尤其以一双漂亮的蓝紫色眼睛闻名于世。她是史上第一个片酬百万美元的演员,一度为好莱坞女王,两获奥斯卡金像奖,无数人获得奥斯卡荣誉后,声名鹊起,又归于孤寂,而泰勒的魅力却长久不衰。1999年,被美国电影协会选为百年来最伟大的女演员第7名。2000年被封为爵士。
《风中的女王》21集预告片
【Edwin】Taylor Swift Feat. Mr John - Long Live
欢迎大家关注我的优酷空间!谢谢你们!
这里只有欧美音乐!希望能带给你快乐!
新浪微博:Edwin欧美音乐疯
期待你的关注
地址:/edwinhou
如果有喜欢的音乐视频请扩散到人人网,微博,贴吧,论坛。
【神级佳作】泰勒与艾薇儿超极品混音mv!
【Live】我爱他 丁当 感动现场_°?LonG
我爱他 丁当感动现场 (Live)?LonG
泰勒·斯威夫特TaylorSwift_LoveStory
泰勒·斯威夫特Taylor+Swift_Love+Story
笑喷了,永远不要和泰勒史薇芙特分手!
泰勒吉他和Elixer官方更换琴弦教程
欢迎各位琴友来微博交流吉他:lozolfamoi
Service Network Manager Rob Magargal explains the step by step process of how to properly restring your Taylor guitar.专业的手法和细节上的注意,值得收藏!
【LIVE】AKB48 30th So Long初披露 130122 火曜曲!
【LIVE】AKB48 30th So Long初披露 130122 火曜曲!
泰勒 夏威夷相思木 美女 指弹吉他
Taylor Swift泰勒·斯威夫特《Long Live》现场版
泰勒·斯威夫特2011年《爱的告白》世界巡回演唱会。环球唱片有限公司提供版权 上海音乐岀版社、上海文艺音像电子岀版社岀版 正东音像制品贸易(上海)有限公司独家正版发行
【韩宇森字幕男】挑戰一鏡到底!泰勒絲全新單曲《We Are Never…》字幕版放送!
【韩宇森字幕男】泰勒丝 Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together(音樂錄影帶/中英字幕)
Taylor Swift泰勒·斯威夫特——星路成长历程
环球唱片有限公司提供版权 上海音乐岀版社、上海文艺音像电子出版社岀版 正东音像制品贸易(上海)有限公司独家正版发行
泰勒 Taylor GS mini 单板旅行民谣吉他
音色试听 飞琴行乐器
建议超清模式以获取最佳音质 ┊ 新浪腾讯微博 α:飞琴行乐器 α:赛平 ┊ 更多资讯: 更多产品: ?:0。
【Luv_DC】Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me (Live)
Luv_DC 微博 /luvmuzik
Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me
【九月】Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me Live
【九月】Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me Live
米歇尔-泰勒
假如我捕获了你
米歇尔-泰勒 现场很high
泰勒希尔海边泳装性感大片秀魔鬼胴体 131012
弦子模仿泰勒·斯威夫特《You Belong With Me》130613 百变大咖秀
泰勒 Taylor 214CE 单板电箱民谣吉他 飞琴行乐器
建议超清模式以获取最佳音质 ┊ 新浪腾讯微博 α:飞琴行乐器 α:赛平 ┊ 更多资讯: 更多产品: ?:0。
泰勒.斯威夫特—Taylor Swift - Love Story
泰勒.斯威夫特—Taylor Swift - Love Story
Beautiful Eyes
Long Live The Eight-Six
You Belong With Me中英字幕 - Taylor Swift
(泰勒·斯威夫特)
You Belong With Me 是Taylor Swift 在专辑《Fearless》中的一首美国乡村音乐风格的歌曲。
在billboard hot100 2009年终榜排名第11位,在billboard hot100 2010年终榜排名第57位,是《fearless》中最受乐迷喜爱的歌曲之一。
[中葡-中英 字幕]Taylor Swift Paula Fernandes 《Long Live》
超清原版:
/v_show/id_XMzQ5NjU0NDQ0.html
“狼人”泰勒·洛特纳《在劫难逃》采访
泰勒·斯威夫特《Long Live》现场版
long live 泰勒最新添加
long live 泰勒相关推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 eyes open歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信