提问者评价
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁NO1.We Will Rock You---NBA曾用主题曲,版本非常多,NBA里用的是震撼原版,来自乐队Queen
We Will Rock You歌词:Buddy you're a boy make a big noisePlayin' in the street gonna be a big man some dayYou got mud on yo' faceYou big disgraceKickin' your can all over the placeSingin''We will we will rock youWe will we will rock you'Buddy you're a young man hard manShoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some dayYou got blood on yo' faceYou big disgraceWavin' your banner all over the place'We will we will rock you'Singin''We will we will rock you'Buddy you're an old man poor manPleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace some dayYou got mud on your faceYou big disgraceSomebody better put you back into your place'We will we will rock you'Singin''We will we will rock you'Everybody'We will we will rock you''We will we will rock you'    
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  NO.2I still believe---NBA一首广告歌曲,来自天后Mariah Carey I still believe歌词:you look in my eyesand i get emotional insidei know it's crazy butyou still can touch my heartand after all this timeyou'd think that i wouldn't feel the samebut time melts into nothingand nothing's changedi still believesomeday you and mewill find ourselves in love againi had a dreamsomeday you and mewill find ourselves in love againeach day of my lifei'm filled with all the joy i could findyou know that i am not the desperate typeif there's one spark of hope left in my graspi'll hold it with both handsit's worth the risk of burningto have a second chanceno, no, no, no, no, nooo i need you babyi still believe that we can be togetherooooohoh no no noooif we believe that true love never has to endthen we must know that we will love againi still believesomeday you and mewill find ourselves in love againoh baby, yeah yeahi had a dreamyou and mewill find ourselves in love again(i still believe)oh baby i do(someday you and me)just give me one more time and love againi had a dream(i miss your love)someday you and mewill find ourselves in love again    
  NO.3The Game Of Love---NBA2002-03赛季常规赛的主题曲,来自The Rolling Stones。滚石这群老家伙在2002年的精选集《四十年一舔》中收录了这首歌。 他们从当年的学生乐队变成了如今白发苍苍的老家伙,但有一点是没有变的, 那就是他们的“恶棍”气质,他们在舞台上依旧如昨的恶狠硬朗的演奏, 以及主唱Mick Jagger那依旧不时翻出的大舌头,都在昭示着他们永不停息的精神, 而这种永不停息也正象征着NBA那些昔日的球星们————无论时光怎样变迁, 他们的辉煌都将永记于世人之心。 The Game Of Love歌词:Tell me just what you want me to beOne kiss and boomyou're the only one for meSo please tell me why don't you come around no moreCause right now I'm crying outsidethe door of your candy storeIt just takes a little bit of thisA little bit of thatIt started with a kissNow we're up to batA little bit of laughsA little bit of painI'm telling you, my babeIt's all in the game of loveThis, whatever you make it to beSunshine set on this cold lonely seaSo please baby try and use me for what I'm good forIt ain't sayin' goodbyethat's knocking down the door of your candy storeYou roll meControl meConsole mePlease hold meYou guide meDivide meInto what...Make me feel good, yeahSo please tell me why don't you come around no moreCause right now I'm dying outside the door of your loving storeIt's all in this game of loveIt's all in the game of loveYeah, in the game of loveRoll meControl mePlease hold me(make me feel good, yeah)    
  NO.4Dig In---NBA2002-03赛季季后赛的主题曲,来自Lenny Kravitz Lenny的名气也许不大,但他的音乐才华却是无人能够忽视。 专集《Lenny》为他带来了如Billboard,Grammy,全美音乐节的最佳摇滚歌手。 对于一个黑人来讲,能在摇滚乐领域取得这样辉煌的成就已经是相当的不容易了。 专集中最惹火的一首歌便是《Dig In》了,而且还被选为了NBA2002-03赛季季后赛的主题曲, 可能是歌名代表了每一位球员在面对篮框时的心声:“I Just Wanna Dig In!” Dig In歌词:remixed reprogrammed by rhys fulbermixed by mike plotnikoffproduced by gggarth mudvaynewritten by m.mcdonough, g.tribbett, r.martinie c.graydig!dig!dig!dig!dig!dig!i would love to beat the faceof any mother fucker that's thinkin'they can change meif you're wantin' a piece of me ibroke the mother fuckin' moldi'm drowning in your wakeshit rubbed in my faceteething on concretei struggle in violated spacesell out motherfuckers in the biz thattry to fuck me    
  坐下来慢慢听  
  NO.5Elevation----NBA宣传歌曲,来自U2乐队  众多中锋爆发力十足的灌篮和封盖,以及摘抢篮板时的自信配以Bono霸气的演唱与U2狂放的编曲,充分体现了中锋身上那种如歌名一样的气质---“王者风范”, 而歌中的几句歌词也正如中锋们在每次起跳时想要说的话: Higher now In the sky You make me feel like I can fly So high Elevation~ Elevation歌词:High, higher than the sunYou shoot me from a gunI need you to elevate me hereAt corner of your lipsAs the orbit of your hipsEclipseYou elevate my soulI’ve got no self controlBeen living like a mole nowGoing down, excavationI and I in the skyYou make me feel like I can flySo highElevationA starLit up like a cigarStrung out like a guitarMaybe you can educate my mindExplain all these controlsCan’t sing but I’ve got soulThe goal is elevationA moleDigging in a holeDigging up my soul nowGoing down, excavationI and I in the skyYou make me feel like I can flySo highElevationLoveLift me up out of these bluesWon’t you tell me something trueI believe in youA moleDigging in a holeDigging up my soul nowGoing down, excavationHigher nowIn the skyYou make me feel like I can flySo highElevationElevationElevationElevationElevation    
  NO.6Fighter---NBA2002-03赛季的季后赛主题曲,来自Christina Aguilera 虽然Christina的音乐属于POP,但是这首Fighter却是ROCK味道很重的一首歌。 歌名Fighter“斗士”恰如其分地诠释了NBA的篮球英雄们。 他们就是斗士,篮球场就是他们的战场,他们战斗的目的只有一个--- 为了他们的信念,为了胜利的信念而战!Fighter歌词:When I, thought I knew youThinking, that you were trueI guess I, I couldn't trustCalled your bluff, time is up'Cause I've had enoughYou were, there by my sideAlways, down for the rideBut your, joy ride just came down in flames'Cause your greed sold me out of shame, mmhmmAfter all of the stealing and cheatingYou probably think that I hold resentment for youBut, uh uh, oh no, you're wrong'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to doI wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull throughSo I wanna say thank you'Cause it makes me that much strongerMakes me work a little bit harderIt makes me that much wiserSo thanks for making me a fighterMade me learn a little bit fasterMade my skin a little bit thickerMakes me that much smarterSo thanks for making me a fighterOh, ohhNever, saw it comingAll of, your backstabbingJust so, you could cash inOn a good thing before I realized your gameI heard, you're going aroundPlaying, the victim nowBut don't, even beginFeeling I'm the one to blame'Cause you dug your own graveAfter all of the fights and the liesYes you wanted to harm me but that won't work anymoreUh, no more, oh no, it's over'Cause if it wasn't for all of your tortureI wouldn't know how to be this way now, and never back downSo I wanna say thank you'Cause it makes me that much strongerMakes me work a little bit harderMakes me that much wiserSo thanks for making me a fighterMade me learn a little bit fasterMade my skin a little bit thickerIt makes me that much smarterSo thanks for making me a fighte    
  NO.7Dilemma---NBA宣传曲,来自Nelly和Kelly Rowland 我自己非常喜欢这首歌,舒服的旋律,MV也很唯美~ 每次NBA比赛间歇播这首歌的时候,心情总是很惬意 完全没有歌名本身的味道:dilemma的本意是“进退两难”Dilemma歌词:love you, and I.. need youNelly I.. love you, I do.. neeeeed you - butNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my boo, Know you know I'm crazy over youNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my boo, y'know I'm crazy over youI met this chick and she just moved right up the block from meAnd uhh, she got the hots for me the finest thing my hood done seenBut oh no, oh no, she gotta a manAnd a son, doh'ohhh, but that's okayCause I, wait for my cue and just listen, play my positionLike a shortstop, pick up e'rything mami hittinAnd in no time.. (no time) I..I plan to make this wah-one mi-i-ne.. and that's for sureCause I, I never been the type to, break up a happy homeBut uh, there's something bout baby girl I just can't leave aloneSo tell me ma what's it gonna be? She saidYou don't know what you mean to meI see a lot and you look and I never say a wordI know how niggaz start acting tripping out here about they girlsAnd there's no way-ayy-hey, Nelly gon' fight overNo day-hey-ame.. as you can seeBut I, I like your steez, your style, your whole demeanorThe way you come through and holla and swoop me in his 2-seaterNow that's gangstah-ah-ahhh..And I got special ways to thank yah-ah-ahhh.. don't you forget itBut uh, it ain't that easy for you to pack and leave himBut uh, you and dirty got ties for different reasonsI respect that and right before I turn to leave, she saidSing it for me KNelly I.. love you, I do.. (c'mon girl)And it's more than you'll.. ever knowBut.. it's fo'shoYou can always count on my loveForeveeeeer more, yeahh-yeahh..East coast, I know you shaking rightDown South, I know you bouncing rightWest coast, I know you walking right, causeMidwest, I see you swinging rightNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEast coast, you still shaking rightWest coast, I know you walking rightMidwest, I see you swing it rightEast coast, you still shaking rightDown South, I see you bouncing right    
  NO.8I believe I can fly---向Jordan致敬的歌,来自R.Kelly   一次听到这首歌是因为乔丹主演的“空中大灌篮” 那时候就喜欢上这首歌, 还去把R.Kelly的专辑也买回去听了。后来再次在电视上听到就是NBA一期乔丹的专题了。 随着音乐缓缓流淌,回顾着乔老大的一个又一个传奇,真得让人热血沸腾,有种莫名的感动 I believe I can flyI believe I can fly歌词:used to think that I could not go onAnd life was nothing but an awful songBut now I know the meaning of true loveI'm leaning on the everlasting armsIf I can see it, then I can do itIf I just believe it, there's nothing to itI believe I can flyI believe I can touch the skyI think about it every night and daySpread my wings and fly awayI believe I can soarI see me running through that open doorI believe I can flyI believe I can flyI believe I can flySee I was on the verge of breaking downSometimes silence, it can seem so loudThere are miracles in life I must achieveBut first I know it starts inside of me[mp=300,30,1]http://www./chuangzao/UpLoadFile/905.mp3[/mp]      
  沙发~~~~~暂时只找到8首,迁就听吧~~等有了,再更新~~~
  好帖!  谢谢MM!
  直播~~好贴啊
  支持,都是好歌!
  下午有时间再慢慢听,现在肚子在叫了.  -_-!
  皇后的那首实在经典!不管多少年都是最棒的!
  这个帖子超级好,赞
  这贴子真是无与伦比的好!谢谢斑竹,我收藏了:)
  说实话,Mariah Carey的身材,比她的歌曲好多了~~~超赞~~
  象教育部这种筒子真是tn的不多了,超赞!    貌似有一首Bon Jovi的&it is my life&给紫金王朝时的科鲨集锦做的,也是相当的牛×。求教育部再现一下。    第一首nnd居然被某位超男哈是超女唱过,我差点没把胃吐出来。
  再推荐一首球场经常放的,来自Usher的Yeah!,是全民情敌中的插曲,R&B的曲风,很好听    又,斑竹上面第三首The Game Of Love也是我MP3中最喜欢的歌之一,但应该是玛利亚凯丽唱的吧
  老早就想向斑竹提这建议了,人球迷一家就有。音乐,偶滴精神食粮,一天不间断上网就靠这个。  感谢党中央、国务院,感谢教育部!
  不错,支持一下
  科鲨集锦的it is my life    Usher的Yeah    这两个,我也是刚刚找到,正在做~~~~
  WE WILL ROCK U那个是QUEEN的版本还是FIVE的版本??MS是FIVE的版本吧?
  QUEEN的版本金属味太浓了,FIVE的节奏感和运动感更强一些……
  NO9Bon Jovi的,再现紫金王朝,重温科鲨组合。  it is my life歌词:略  
  Elevation是古墓丽影的主题曲    Queen的We are the champions应该也算一首常用歌,不过是冠军球队专用,他们的Bicycle Race好像某队中场休息期间也放过    另外公牛开场介绍球员的那首曲子Alan Parson Project的Sirius,也非常好听    九十年代初的中场经常可以听到Michael Jakson和Rod Steward的歌    湖人主场一度经常播放Madonna的歌曲Music,这首是貌似是Top 10    某年全明星赛中场期间,联盟找了个老兄翻唱了Carpenter的Superstar,孙主任听后说了一句:这是一首另类歌曲。
   好帖  
  ~~好贴啊
  支持一下```  
  发现一个错误,The Game Of Love是Santa制作,Michelle Branch演唱的,Rolling Stones那首歌曲叫做Don't Stop,拿过03年英国的周冠军,有收入在他们的精选集里头
  ding啊
  今天中场放的音乐是什么呀~~~真好听~~~~~
  太好了!!!!谢谢!!收藏了先!!!  
  不顶不行
  good !I wanna more
  非常感谢!
  作者:江湖业余十年等 回复日期: 15:00:25 
    发现一个错误,The Game Of Love是Santa制作,Michelle Branch演唱的,Rolling Stones那首歌曲叫做Don't Stop,拿过03年英国的周冠军,有收入在他们的精选集里头  -----------------------------------------------------    说对了
  I believe I can fly    NND,我上铺那胖子手机铃声就这个  听厌烦了都
  收藏了
  楼主~~爱死你了  
  爽```楼主
  好筒子啊。。。
  怎么字体颜色变了?
  好帖  但那个目标另存为速度也太慢了  顺便也建议一个,Elton John的《Rocket Man》,没上面那几个名气大,但很好听,做火箭的MV简直是绝配
  基本都听过
  作者:陈七_ 回复日期: 16:50:23 
    I believe I can fly        NND,我上铺那胖子手机铃声就这个    听厌烦了都  -----------------------------------  偶手机也这个,但是自己截的高潮部分
  有人晓得以前的这些集锦的背景歌的名字吗:DUNCEN的一个集锦(内容是天使和魔鬼),KG的一个集锦,一个集锦(一本书不停翻,最后是韦伯和迪瓦茨两人非常YD的搂着笑)
  还有一首U2的DONOT STOP  还有Where Are You Going
DAVE MATTEWS BAND的,纪念湖人王朝的
  广东40:33
  好帖,收藏~~~
  作者:陈七_ 回复日期: 16:50:23        I believe I can fly            NND,我上铺那胖子手机铃声就这个      听厌烦了都    -----------------------------------    偶手机也这个,但是自己截的高潮部分  ------------------------------------------------------------  我有听过哦
  乘着字体没变留个名    这个帖好
  赶紧留名
  喜欢...
  楼主居然把nelly的heart of a champion给遗忘了?  那可是球赛每节结束后播放当节精选的时候必播的,如果你仔细留意的话,一定会知道这首歌.  NBA播出来的是重新编曲版
  对了,忘记说明一下,nelly的heart of a champion就是姚明的经典MTV:Yao.Ming-Liftoff的背景音乐.  可能网上找这首歌下比较困难,不过姚明那个MTV还是比较容易下到的,你下了听就知道是哪首歌了
  歌好听,比赛更好看。呵呵
  喜欢...
  shoucang   
  好铁啊!我最喜欢有力量的音乐了!超赞!!!
  NO.10Yeah----NBA宣传歌曲,来自Usher  为太阳的球迷,中场播放~~全民情敌中的插曲,R&B的曲风,很好听  Yeah歌词:略  
  做了一件好事,比的上10个精华帖
  收藏 辛苦斑斑了
  收藏 辛苦斑斑了  
  bu cuo
  似的厂
  牛人 !!  谢谢;饿 !
      好帖    严重支持楼主MM        
  LZ是MM?
  sign..
  求下载地址……    怎么下载啊
  好贴啊
  Elevation是古墓丽影的主题曲  ----------------------------------  我也正想说这个的
  先顶在听!!!
  进来就顶
  今年我听都是枪花的welcome to the jungle
      作者:陈七_ 回复日期: 16:50:23 
    I believe I can fly        NND,我上铺那胖子手机铃声就这个    听厌烦了都  -----------------------------  汗``我也用这个的``而且还是用做短信铃声``````
  《The game of love》在02-03赛季播放时,包括比赛间隙NBA宣传MV里主唱是Santana&Michelle Branch,这首歌还入选了“台湾HitFM2002年度TOP100百首单曲”,这首歌用来做球场上的那些精彩镜头集锦的背景音乐,的确感觉很爽!  体育的音乐要跟画面完美结合,才能最大限度地发挥它的作用,引导观众的情绪。比如那首经典《I believe I can fly》,属于抒情的,所以当它作为背景音乐时,最绝妙的画面展现往往是MJ在空中的轻盈姿态,而且是慢速的。其实当这首歌响起时,我可以闭上眼睛,脑中会自然地浮现出一幕幕Air Jordan的经典瞬间,这首歌能成为经典,是一种必然。
  NO.11A Thousand Miles--Vanessa Carlton NBA宣传歌曲 .里的插曲,厄.. 放在大灌篮~~  A Thousand Miles歌词:略    
  NO.11NBA LIVE 歌曲经典打包下载要下的,赶紧趁热~~时间有限  《NBA Live 2004》完整原声大碟:   《NBA Live 2005》完整原声大碟:  《NBA Live 2006》完整原声大碟:  
  感谢CCTV,感谢,感谢教育部!    咱中国自己的体育怎么就没啥象样的音乐呢?
  难得经典的好贴,谢了
  感谢党中央、国务院,感谢教育部!  这真是一个好帖!应该在公园千古留芳了.
  don't stop - rolling stone      No Doubt - Hey Baby    还有一首是 Lakers 是首背景音乐
  完了,晚了,只收到04年的
  顶上去!!
  使劲顶~
  04和05的好象网页找不到啊...
  做个记号
  做个记号
  顶,全部下完了,呵呵
  顶。好听了
    顶
  这贴子真是无与伦比的好!谢谢斑竹,我收藏了:)  
  顶,全部下完了,嘻嘻
  为什么第一个下载的和帖子里放的不同?
  VERY GOOD ,THANKS MUCH.
  听了~下了  谢谢楼主~
  太感谢斑猪了
  谢谢楼主
  hao tie
  经典的好贴
谢谢楼猪了!
  谢谢楼主~~我喜欢
  KISS ME
  搂住辛苦了
   不错,支持一下  支持  
  好帖!支持一下  
  顶上去.
  除了A Thousand Miles,Vanessa Carlton 的另外一首歌:Ordinary Day 也被NBA用过,这小妞第一张的确蛮好听的,很顺
  MM辛苦了
  Christina 那个我最喜欢了  
  jazz迷推荐两个。    中场放过的:比较经典的是ray版的和soul的,听点别的口味。    Hit the Road Jack    Pub版本:    /music/NetFriend/MusicFile/4721.wma    Piano版:    http://www./down/Music/Piano/A/a07.mp3    棒子翻唱的:    http://211.62.52.73/0O05/O_128kbps.wma    (Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)  (Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.)  What you say?  (Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)  (Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.)  Woah Woman, oh woman, don't treat me so mean,  You're the meanest old woman that I've ever seen.  I guess if you said so  I'd have to pack my things and go. (That's right)  (Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)  (Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.)  What you say?  (Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)  (Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.)  Now baby, listen baby, don't ya treat me this-a way  Cause I'll be back on my feet some day.  (Don't care if you do 'cause it's understood)  (you ain't got no money and you just ain't good  Well, I guess if you say so  I'd have to pack my things and go. (That's right)  (Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)  (Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.)  What you say?  (Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)  (Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.)  Well  (don't you come back no more.)  Uh, what you say?  (don't you come back no more.)  I didn't understand you  (don't you come back no more.)  You can't mean that    Frank Sinatra和U2合唱的《I HAVE GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN》自己搜吧,02年的宣传片,重口味,不喜勿下。    Hit the Road Jackfrank
  谢谢LZ分享好音乐
  这贴看的心情非常愉快
  收藏..
  基本上都有了。不过还是要顶一下楼主。我现就在听凯莉的。
  顶前面去
  收藏!  我刚下了!  谢谢楼猪!
  谢谢   楼主  
  顶了楼主
  真不错
  谢谢LZ的分享
  HOHO。。謝謝咧。。。
  无与伦比啊    收藏
  还有一首老歌,猫王的All Shook Up,大约五年前的某部“I love this game”用过
  很震撼的听觉享受
  谢了 楼主
  tai hao la la la la !!!
  不错,这个要顶
  慢慢听`````
  作者:江湖业余十年等 回复日期: 15:00:25 
    发现一个错误,The Game Of Love是Santa制作,Michelle Branch演唱的,Rolling Stones那首歌曲叫做Don't Stop,拿过03年英国的周冠军,有收入在他们的精选集里头    ================================================================    对的,滚石的那首应该是Don't Stop
  真是好帖子,可别沉下去了,应该永久收藏
  zuo xia kan
  先留个记号,回家回来下载
  mark  thank u
  谢谢姐姐了~喜欢~收藏了
  great!
  斑竹呀,好多现在都下不了了呀  
  DING MM
  Usher的yeah, 手机铃声,hoho  the background beat, bingle~~
  找了好久的歌终于找到了  太感谢楼主了~~
  部部太好了,抱一个。
  经典  
   经典  经典  经典  经典  经典  
  哈哈....
  全部下完了 .... 吼吼~
  楼主辛苦了  
  跟着学会了主题曲,这下蹦d的时候可以跟着dj一起唱了。霍霍~
  顶上去,一段时间不来,教育部MM居然离开了
  衷心感谢
  Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera
  好帖.顶呀
  靠,这帖子实在太棒了~~~!!!!!楼主,你太有才了
  楼主收集的好全啊
  人面不知何处去 桃花依旧笑春风
  好帖,狂顶!
  感谢党中央、国务院,感谢教育部!  边下边顶!!!
  lz我太崇拜你了。
  谨代表党中央向教育部表示忠心的感谢
  好帖,顶一个
  感谢LZ。NBA的音乐都很好听,收藏了先。
  MS还有一首歌,但我忘了名了,唱歌的是一个光头的黑人,长得很象issac hayes
  恩,很好听,收起来了,谢谢LZ
  留个名先
  应该还有玛丽亚 凯丽的《HERO》  在乔丹最后一届全明星上唱的
  很好听,谢谢楼主
  太好了,全收藏了  谢谢LZ!!!
  棒!!!!!
  波斯顿主场 常放 ----- 枪花
welcome to the jungle
  谁知道今年季后赛那三个女的唱的那个歌~很短的~  中间帕克还客串了下~貌似邓肯也客串了下~  知道的告诉下,谢谢
  绝世好贴
   绝世好贴  
  全都载了```````  
用力&顶起&!@#$%^
  这贴不顶没道理
  用上吃奶的力气...顶...顶.
  不错,顶了
  赞一个...  收藏了
  做的记号
  不错!!!
  看了必顶~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  好怀念教育部MM啊!!!    今天太阳对掘金第三节期间放的11月分精采盖帽集绵里的英文歌听起很沸腾呀,不知这里有没有人知道这是首什么歌?好像央视最近都有放这首!有谁知道的顶一下,
  The requested Web page has been blocked by your system administrator.    Please contact your system administrator for further information.  
  oh.no..........
  QUEEN外国乐队我的最爱
  到教育部看看 汗 感谢教育部MM
使用“←”“→”快捷翻页
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规同时转发到微博}

我要回帖

更多关于 siemens sirius 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信