写一篇我喜欢的运动英语作文要写三个喜欢的运动每个运动一段话一共五段,用问句开头写一段话一段结尾一段中间三段.400字

英语短文我喜欢的运动_百度知道
英语短文我喜欢的运动
我有更好的答案
我不是很明白你的意思,你是要翻译这句话呢,还是要写一篇作文呢?
Our body and the most important is healthy, and the health is closely related with the sport, to do more exercise, physical fitness, is good for health. So, I like sports. I like sports is running, it is the most simple and sports is the most effective in a sport. I like jogging, because I don't want to miss, along with many beautiful scenery and can send to push the curiosity of people and things. If jogging, I can put them when a sweet memories, and won't pass by. Every morning, like the rising sun, and when the fallen leaves longly and waving dropped down from the tree, and when sunlight through the leaves of the seam at that moment, I love jogging,...
其他类似问题
150人觉得有用
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我要一篇英语作文.名字是我最喜欢的运动、作文内容要求是:介绍这个运动,并说自己为什么喜欢他.介绍这运动要多.其他写少一点.70字左右_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我要一篇英语作文.名字是我最喜欢的运动、作文内容要求是:介绍这个运动,并说自己为什么喜欢他.介绍这运动要多.其他写少一点.70字左右
我要一篇英语作文.名字是我最喜欢的运动、作文内容要求是:介绍这个运动,并说自己为什么喜欢他.介绍这运动要多.其他写少一点.70字左右
My favourite sportI love a variety of sports,the sport which i like best is swimming.Swimming is an active sport,for it can make you stay healthy.You can see many vigorous and graceful people go swimming more often,it also shows us that swimming can keep fit.For me,i prefer swimming at a lazy afternoon.I go swimming twice a week after class.Playing in the water leave me a lot of happiness,.When i am sad,swimming can make me like a freedom fish and forget anything bad.And swimming also improve my body coordination.In a word,i think swimming is a relaxing sport.I'm extremely fond of it!
去买书参考
I like badminton and basketball,basketball is my favourite sport,I like basketball best.
I always wear a T-shirt,shorts and runners to play basketball. I can throw the basketball in the net, I t...
网上多的是,可以去搜搜看写一篇我喜欢的运动英语要写三个喜欢的运动每个运动一段话一共五段,开头一段结尾一段中间三段.400字_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇我喜欢的运动英语要写三个喜欢的运动每个运动一段话一共五段,开头一段结尾一段中间三段.400字
写一篇我喜欢的运动英语要写三个喜欢的运动每个运动一段话一共五段,开头一段结尾一段中间三段.400字
秋天是收获的季节.大豆、玉米、高梁都 杨树的叶子有点发黄了,秋风吹来,杨树摇摇晃晃,好像它已经老了,站不稳了. 庄稼们可高兴...关于我喜欢的运动
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有请以My favourite sport为题写一篇英语作文 要求1你最喜欢的运动是什么.请以My favourite sport为题写一篇英语作文要求1你最喜欢的运动是什么.2喜欢这张运动的理由.3运动的好处.(80个词)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请以My favourite sport为题写一篇英语作文 要求1你最喜欢的运动是什么.请以My favourite sport为题写一篇英语作文要求1你最喜欢的运动是什么.2喜欢这张运动的理由.3运动的好处.(80个词)
请以My favourite sport为题写一篇英语作文 要求1你最喜欢的运动是什么.请以My favourite sport为题写一篇英语作文要求1你最喜欢的运动是什么.2喜欢这张运动的理由.3运动的好处.(80个词)
my favourite sport My favourite sport is basketball as it is very exciting. I like basketball because the N.B.A. stars play very well. Basketball is very cheap and it is a good sport for our health. We can grow taller if we play basketball often. Also it keeps me fit. I play basketball three times a week. Most often I play it in my school. I often play it with my friends although I may play it myself. I feel very happy when I play basketball in school with my classmates. Sometimes I play basketball in the playground near my home. Basketball is very easy to play. If you play basketball very well, you can form a basketball team to take part in the competition. If you win the basketball competition, you will have the prize. You may become a famous basketball star. Therefore, basketball is a very good sport. I think, you can play basketball, can’t you?}

我要回帖

更多关于 左耳最近很火的一段话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信