按默认排序
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请写一篇英语感谢作文,120字左右,关于感谢朋友的邀请去她家乡玩,并且邀请她来自己这玩_百度知道
请写一篇英语感谢作文,120字左右,关于感谢朋友的邀请去她家乡玩,并且邀请她来自己这玩
来自福建农林大学
Dear Xiaolu,I must write and thank for your having invited me to your home during this National Holiday.I am very grateful for the hospitality you and your family showed to me.Your hometown leaves a deep impression on me.I appreciated very much your efforts in making my stay as pleasant as possible.Thanks again for everything you and your family have done for me! Please come to my home if you have time.Your sincerely,Xiao Dong作文地带简单说明:这里说的是十一国庆节期间的做客过程,您可以将十一修改为暑假、寒假、或其他节日做客的过程即可。这篇不错你可以参考下
不错不错,但是好像字数有点不够噢←_←
给个采纳吧亲!
张晓栋&&学生
邵立特&&学校官方代表
马一博&&学生
祝林辉&&学生
夏斯泰&&学生我的这篇会议论文已被ei收录,在ieee xplore 能查到论文,可以帮我查下一篇论文的ei检索号吗?谢谢啦_百度知道
我的这篇会议论文已被ei收录,在ieee xplore 能查到论文,可以帮我查下一篇论文的ei检索号吗?谢谢啦
论文题目:Using Memo Recursive Computation in the Trajectory Approach for the Worst-Case Delay Analysis of AFDX Networks
提问者采纳
  Accession number:
66  Title:
Using memo recursive computation in the Trajectory approach for the worst-case delay analysis of AFDX networks  Authors:
Zhao, Luxi1 ; Xiong, Huagang1 ; Li, Qiao1 ; He, Feng1  Author affiliation:
Department of Electronic Information Engineering, BeiJing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Beijing, China  Corresponding author:
Zhao, L. (zhaolx@ee.)  Source title:
2011 International Conference on Electrical and Control Engineering, ICECE 2011 - Proceedings  Abbreviated source title:
Int. Conf. Electr. Control Eng., ICECE - Proc.  Monograph title:
2011 International Conference on Electrical and Control Engineering, ICECE 2011 - Proceedings  Issue date:
2011  Publication year:
2011  Pages:
  Article number:
6057852  Language:
English  ISBN-13:
7  Document type:
Conference article (CA)  Conference name:
2nd Annual Conference on Electrical and Control Engineering, ICECE 2011  Conference date:
September 16, 2011 - September 18, 2011  Conference location:
Yichang, China  Conference code:
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
会议论文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Accession number:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询