写一篇我喜欢的运动英语要写三个喜欢的运动每个运动胡文海最后一段话视频一共五段,开头一段结尾一段中间三段.400字

帮忙写一篇以My favorite sports的英语作文要求:1.许多人都喜欢运动 不同的人喜欢不同的运动 2.运动的好处 3.谈谈你喜欢的运动及你每天做运动的情况 4.你运动后的感受 字数不少于60字.(喜欢_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮忙写一篇以My favorite sports的英语作文要求:1.许多人都喜欢运动 不同的人喜欢不同的运动 2.运动的好处 3.谈谈你喜欢的运动及你每天做运动的情况 4.你运动后的感受 字数不少于60字.(喜欢
帮忙写一篇以My favorite sports的英语作文要求:1.许多人都喜欢运动 不同的人喜欢不同的运动 2.运动的好处 3.谈谈你喜欢的运动及你每天做运动的情况 4.你运动后的感受 字数不少于60字.(喜欢的运动是羽毛球)
My Favorite Sports【我最喜爱的运动】Sports help everyone to keep healthy,happy,and efficient.So I pay special attention to games,especially table-tennis.Table tennis is my favorite game.I play it almost every day.Table-tennis is an ideal game us because it brings the whole body into action.It strengthens our muscles,expands our lungs,promotes the circulation of the blood,and causes a healthy action of the skin.Besides,it is very amusing and does not cost us much money.Table-ten it is not so rough as football.It is an indoor game and can be played even on rainy days.Thus,it is my favorite kind of exercise.运动能帮助每一个人保持健康、快乐和有效率.所以我特别重视运动,特别是桌球,桌球是我最喜欢的运动.我几乎每天玩.桌球对我们而言,是一项理想的运动,因为它可以使我们全身运动,它可以增强我们的肌肉,扩张我们的肺部,促进血液循环,并且使肌肤产生健康作用,此外,它很有趣而且所费不多.桌球是相当温和适中的,它不像足球那么粗野.它是一种室内运动,甚至在下雨天也能玩.因此,桌球是我最喜爱的一种运动.
My Favorite Sports【我最喜爱的运动】Sports help everyone to keep healthy, happy, and efficient. So I pay special attention to games, especially table-tennis. Table tennis is my favorite game. I play it al...以“我最喜欢的运动跑步”写英语作文
以“我最喜欢的运动跑步”写英语作文
There are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming, basketball,travelling and so on. However, my favorite sport is running.In my mind,it is a good activities for people to keep healthy and relieve the pressure. After busy studying,i usually run on the playground,and i think that&s the most wonderful time in a day.I love this sport since i&m 4,but at that time i only run for fun without any purpose.It&s different now.Running has become a essential part in my life.I love running,and i &ll keep running.
的感言:谢谢 相关知识
其他回答 (3)
My favorite sport is running. I like running because it&s very beneficial to my health. I like to keep my body healthy, so I always run to exercise. Running help me burn my calories that I have consumed everyday, and it kept my heart beating healthily. Also, running is very good prevention to many dieases, such as heart disease and obesity. It&s an easy work out to help me maintain a healthy body.
My name is Lily ,I am a student ,and my favorite sport ia running.I run for twenty minutes every day.Early in the morning,I often run on the playground in my school. It helps me to keep fit. It has helped to keep doctor away since I started to do some ranning each day for my health. I usually do some warming up exercises first. I feel comfortable when I finished running.

I think, Running not only does me a lot of good but also learn something by heart
Everyone in life has a lot of hobbies, such as reading books and playing basketball and playing online game etc. My favorite sports is runing.Running to exercise my body,Does not require any auxiliary equipment when jogging exercise, Also can help us lose weight,So my favorite running

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号用英文写一篇关于我喜欢的运动及我每天做运动的情况的英语作文 60字_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用英文写一篇关于我喜欢的运动及我每天做运动的情况的英语作文 60字
用英文写一篇关于我喜欢的运动及我每天做运动的情况的英语作文 60字
Taking exercise is good for our health.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.By taking exercise,we can relax our body and mind.At the same time,we can harden our muscle and have a good figure.If we don't take exercise for a long time,we may easily fall sick.I enjoy several outdoor sports.Swimming in the sea is my favorite.Because there are too many people in a swimming pool and the water is always dirty,I prefer to swim in the sea.Playing badminton is also fun.I can always find a place in the park for playing badminton.Besides,I enjoy jogging in the morning.Sometimes,I jog with my parents in the park.用英语写一篇120词的作文,题目:我喜欢的一项运动_百度知道
用英语写一篇120词的作文,题目:我喜欢的一项运动
I play it almost every dayMy Favorite SportsSports help everyone to keep healthy. It strengthens our muscles, it is very amusing and does not cost us much money. So I pay special attention to games, happy. Table tennis is my favorite game, especially table- it is not so rough as football. Besides.Table-tennis is an ideal game us because it brings the whole body into action, expands our lungs, promotes the circulation of the blood, and causes a healthy action of the skin, and efficient. It is an indoor game and can be played even on rainy days, it is my favorite kind of exercise. Thus. Table-tennis is very moderate
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Basketball is one of the famous sports around the world. I like playing bascketball. if I have time, I alway play bascketball with my friends. there are a few reasons why I like playing basketball.Basketball is a great cardiovascular workout. first,you are running and jumping and that really works the heart and lungs. You are getting your blood pumping and your breathing is accelerated. It is an amazing workout for your body.second,basketball is all about working together to a common goal. Everyone on the team has to learn to work together to get the win. This is a wonderful skill for children to learn. It teaches them that they can not always be the s...
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇我喜欢的运动英语要写三个喜欢的运动每个运动一段话一共五段,开头一段结尾一段中间三段.400字_百度知道
写一篇我喜欢的运动英语要写三个喜欢的运动每个运动一段话一共五段,开头一段结尾一段中间三段.400字
提问者采纳
我有一些写猫的? 只可爱的小花猫,还夹杂着黄色的花纹!它喜欢悄悄地躲在一旁.,简直就像一个害羞的小姑娘要什么类的.,像一只“不合格的小斑马&quot。它刚到我们家的时候还很校还没有一个毛线团大呢;。它的毛是白颜色的,你要吗
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 写一段话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信