翻译我认为会打篮球的地狱男孩酷刑很酷

我有一个好朋友,长得很高,眼睛很大,他很喜欢打篮球,他是个非常开朗的男孩,用英语怎么翻译?_作业帮
我有一个好朋友,长得很高,眼睛很大,他很喜欢打篮球,他是个非常开朗的男孩,用英语怎么翻译?
我有一个好朋友,长得很高,眼睛很大,他很喜欢打篮球,他是个非常开朗的男孩,用英语怎么翻译?
I have a good friend which is very tall.His eyes are big and he likes to play basketball.Meanwhile,he is also a optimistic boy.
have a good friend, is very tall, big eyes, he likes playing basketball, he is a very cheerful boy请采纳
I have a good friend.He is very tall and has big eyes.He likes play basketball very much, and very outgoing.
I have a good friend, very tall, big eyes, he liked to play basketball, he was a very cheerful boy!
I have a good friend.he is very tall .he have big eyes.he like playing
basketball very much ,he is an outgoing boy.
I have a good friend, he is tall and with big eyes, he likes to play basketball, and he is outgoing
I have a good friend.He is very tall .He has two big eyes . He likes play basketball very much. He is a happy boy.
I have a friend who is tall and with big eyes, he likes playing basketball, he is opening guy.
I have a good friend He is tall。 his eyes are big。he likes basketball 。he is an outlooking boy。
I have a good friend. he is very tall and has very big eyes. he likes playing basketball very much. he is a very outgoing boy.英语翻译1 她很喜欢 那个男孩 运动的样子 2 她很喜欢 你 打篮球的样子3 她很喜欢 你笑起来的样子4 她喜欢 你跑步的样子5 她喜欢 你喝酒时候的样子6 我不喜欢 你现在的样子,我喜欢以前的你_作业帮
英语翻译1 她很喜欢 那个男孩 运动的样子 2 她很喜欢 你 打篮球的样子3 她很喜欢 你笑起来的样子4 她喜欢 你跑步的样子5 她喜欢 你喝酒时候的样子6 我不喜欢 你现在的样子,我喜欢以前的你
英语翻译1 她很喜欢 那个男孩 运动的样子 2 她很喜欢 你 打篮球的样子3 她很喜欢 你笑起来的样子4 她喜欢 你跑步的样子5 她喜欢 你喝酒时候的样子6 我不喜欢 你现在的样子,我喜欢以前的你 ( 这句可以灵活翻译)英语翻译.注意准确
she likes the way the boy looks when he is doing sports.she.when you play basketball.she.you smile.she.you run.she.you drink alcohols.I don't like what you look like now,I miss your old look.& 所有.都是省略了likes the way,
she likes the manner of the boy when he is in sports.she likes the manner of your playing basketball.she likes the manner of your laughing.sh...
1 she loves the boy movementShe is very like the way you play basketballShe is very like you look like when you smileShe like the way you're runningShe likes to drink when you likeI don't like the way you are, I like you before都说打篮球的男生很帅气又酷是么?_百度知道
都说打篮球的男生很帅气又酷是么?
提问者采纳
是的,运动男都很阳光帅气,尤其是打篮球的超酷!满意请采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
打篮球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请翻译:那个来自于中国的正在打球的男孩是我的好朋友_百度知道
请翻译:那个来自于中国的正在打球的男孩是我的好朋友
提问者采纳
The boy is playing ball is my good friend,who comes from China
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
The boy come from China who is playing basketball now is my best friend.
The boy is
playing ball , he is from China ,he is my good
好朋友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 小男孩打篮球衣服 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信