求bochs for ipad里ipad使用教程的os.ini

bochs for iPad 黑屏,求大神解决!_bochs吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:6,008贴子:
bochs for iPad 黑屏,求大神解决!收藏
已经改了路径,但是还是黑屏,有时候还会出现找不到os.ini
还有win99?
设置win99权限
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或内容字号:
段落设置:
字体设置:
微软确认iPad版Office激活漏洞
来源:作者:玄隐责任编辑:玄隐
微软发布iPad版Office已经两天了,在用户群里热度上升。软件免费下载,但是仅允许你查看文档。创建和编辑文档需要Office 365订阅。Office 365订阅每年需要99美元(亚马逊有优惠价,每年67美元。)根据Office 365订阅协议,一份订阅可以安装在5台PC或Mac上,外加5台iPad或者Windows平板。
据CNET报道,Office 365订阅在苹果iPad上授权存在漏洞,让没有购买Office 365的用户也可以使用全功能版的Office。
微软为此漏洞做了如下声明:
“类似于我们商业用途协议,我们不严格执行平板上安装数量的限制,相信我们的用户会尊重和理解最终用户协议(EULA)的规定。”
分享给小伙伴们:
相关文章|||||
软媒旗下软件:|||||||
IT之家,软媒旗下,国内顶级IT科技门户网站。
Copyright (C) , All Rights Reserved.
版权所有 鲁ICP备号Bona Fide OS Developer
Bochs for Linux
Bochs for Linux
What is Bochs?
Bochs is a i386 PC emulator. It's very useful for testing new kernels - you won't have to reboot your PC to test your kernel. I decided to write this document especially for Linux, because I know there's already a tutorial for Windows out . Consider you're in Linux, developing your kernel. You made a basic change and want to test your Operating System. Now, instead of rebooting your PC (which takes you much time), you just run Bochs. Bochs is quite powerful, but not perfect. It can happen that Bochs is not able to handle your kernel. That happens if your kernel has special options, but normally, Bochs runs fine - I had problems with it, but managed to solve it (it was my fault).
Where to get Bochs
Bochs is available . Download the Linux version, and install it on your PC.
How to run Bochs
You can run Bochs by just typing 'bochs' into the terminal. Bochs needs the XServer to be run... But before running Bochs the first time, you have to edit the .bochsrc file. This file contains the definitions for Bochs. Consider our kernel is loaded by GRUB. GRUB is installed on a floppy, that's the best way to do it. So we have to tell Bochs to boot from the floppy. That's my .bochsrc file:
romimage: file=/usr/local/bochs/1.4.1/BIOS-bochs-latest, address=0xf0000
vgaromimage: /usr/local/bochs/1.4.1/VGABIOS-elpin-2.40
floppya: 1_44=/dev/fd0, status=inserted
log: bochsout.txt
mouse: enabled=0
That's it. Now let's go step by step through it:
The megs: line tells Bochs how many mega bytes of memory to use. 32 should be okay.
The romimage: and the vgaromimage line gives the path to the romimage respective the vgaromimage to use. I wouldn't bother about that, just look up these two files and tell Bochs the path...
The floppya: line tells Bochs where he can find the floppy. /dev/fd0 is the first floppy controller.
Now, the boot: line is quite important. This line sais from which device to boot. We decided to boot from a, that's the floppy.
The log: line tells Bochs to print informations at run-time to bochsout.txt
Finally, we disable the mouse because we won't need it...
Copy this file into your home directory. Attention, you have to be root, because a normal user is not allowed to read from /dev/fd0! So you must have the fil /root/.bochsrc.txt. Okay, now run 'bochs' at last. Insert the GRUB disk and press three times [ENTER]. A new window will appear. Bochs will now load GRUB. When he has finished it is time to load our kernel. So remove the GRUB disk and insert a new disk which contains your kernel. Now double-click on the floppy symbol (the floppy with an 'A') to load the floppy in memory. Then, proceed as usually:
kernel /myos.bin
You don't need the root instruction...
That's it - you managed to run Bochs with GRUB and your kernel. It's quite useful, isn't it? I didn't have problems with Bochs yet (actually I had, but it was my fault).
best regards,
2001 - 2015 & Bona Fide OS Development}

我要回帖

更多关于 ipad使用技巧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信