上这个星期天有点黑的这个时候,他们在打篮球。

当前位置: &
求翻译:我打算在这个周末和王雅如一起去打排球,在体育馆,我们准备了水和一些食物。我们两周一次去打排球。是什么意思?
我打算在这个周末和王雅如一起去打排球,在体育馆,我们准备了水和一些食物。我们两周一次去打排球。
问题补充:
I intend to play volleyball together this weekend and geosynthetics such as water and some food, at the gym, we are ready. Our bi-weekly to play volleyball.
This weekend I intend to as a king and join volleyball, at the gym, we have prepared a water and some food. We have two weeks to play volleyball.
I planned plays the volleyball together in this weekend and Wang Yaru, in the stadium, we has prepared the water and some foods.We play the volleyball fortnightly.
I intend to go with Wang Yaru playing volleyball this weekend, in the gym, we prepared some food and water. We have two weeks to play volleyball.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!ann这个星期天安排英语短文,上午在家做作业,和妈妈去体育馆打网球,中午去爷爷家吃午饭,下午和爷一起散步,_百度作业帮
ann这个星期天安排英语短文,上午在家做作业,和妈妈去体育馆打网球,中午去爷爷家吃午饭,下午和爷一起散步,
This sunday,Ann will do her homework at home and go to gym playing tennis with her mother in the morning.Then,she will have lunch at grandfather'after that,she will go walking with her grandfather.这个星期天你打算去打篮球吗的英文_百度作业帮
这个星期天你打算去打篮球吗的英文plan to do和be going to do的区别
plan to do “计划做某事”,强调你有心里已有这个计划、安排.一般用于比较大、且时间跨度较长的事情,如一个学期的计划、一个暑假的计划.be going to do 是将来时的一种形式,“打算做某事”,一般时间不会间隔太久.Are you going to play basketball this sunday?
Are you going to play basketball this Sunday?有问题尽管问我哟!i祝你学习进步,更上一层楼,快乐每一天! (*^__^*)
Will you go to play basketball on Sunday?
Are you going to play basketball this Sunday?
采纳我的吧~~~
where are you going to play basketball this sunday? where do you plan to play basketball this sunday ? 为儿啊有钩应吐破累八斯凯特报
Do you intend to play basketball this sunday? plan to do
计划去做某事be going to do
表示即将发生的或最近打算进行的事。计划做的事时间可常可短,即将做的事时间一般都比较近
Are you going to play basketball this Sundy?
您可能关注的推广当前位置: &
求翻译:小学的时候我一放学就和我的朋友打篮球,回家做完作业就可以看电视。但是,我上中学后,放学之后就要马上回家写作业,然后就去睡觉了。星期天,爸爸就和我去打篮球。但是,现在每天都要学习。是什么意思?
小学的时候我一放学就和我的朋友打篮球,回家做完作业就可以看电视。但是,我上中学后,放学之后就要马上回家写作业,然后就去睡觉了。星期天,爸爸就和我去打篮球。但是,现在每天都要学习。
问题补充:
Primary school, when I and my friends playing on the basketball, home work can be done watching TV. However, after my high school, would come home after school homework, then went to sleep. Sunday, my father and I play basketball. But now, every day learning.
Primary school at the time, I was playing basketball and my friend to go home, you can watch television operations to be done. However, I went on to secondary school after school hours, after they go home immediately write operations, and then go to sleep. On Sunday, my father and I went to play bas
Elementary school's time as soon as I am on vacation from school on and the friend of mine play the basketball, goes home completes the work to be possible to watch the television.But, after on me the middle school, after is on vacation from school must go home immediately writes the work, then slep
Primary school when I play basketball with my friends after school, go home and homework you can watch TV. However, after I was in middle school, will go home right after school homework, and go to bed. On Sunday, dad and I go to play basketball. However, learning every day.
Primary school when I play basketball with my friends after school, go home and homework you can watch TV. However, after I was in middle school, will go home right after school homework, and go to bed. On Sunday, dad and I go to play basketball. However, learning every day.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!这个星期日你们打算去哪里打篮球?的英文_百度作业帮
这个星期日你们打算去哪里打篮球?的英文
where are you going to play basketball this sunday?
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多关于 吴亦凡打篮球 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信