>>>>> SIGN IN PANEL - Start >>>>>> -->
>>>>> MENU >>>>>> -->
> Main Nav >> -->
SBS Chill presents - Chill 2 The
smooth sounds of SBS Chill have been on the air for 5 years and to celebrate,
we’re releasing our new album, Chill 2
on CD and Digital formats. With a selection of global tracks carefully curated
by SBS Chill’s own Rob Miller & Christophe Mallet, you can relax and unwind
with some of the best tunes on the planet.
RRP: $24.99
Huge congratulations to our recent Chill 2 CD winners:
H. Pepper, 6006
M. Atkin, 3103
M. Fawcett, 2594
J. Vandertouw, 5000
P. Harris,
M. Ow, 5065
J. Haworth, 3941
S. Kopinski, 4104
S. Lyons, 2350
E. Stevens, 4109
>>>>> Next On >>>>>> -->
Follow SBS Chill
Take time out to chill with us on Facebook&
>>>>> AD >>>>>> -->
ADVERTISEMENT
>>>>> Next On >>>>>> -->
More music on SBS Radio
Listen 24/7 to SBS PopAsia
SBS PopAsia - non-stop hits streaming live online and on digital radio .
>>>>> AD >>>>>> -->
>>>>> SBS Films Shop >>>>>> -->
Relax and unwind with the smoothest tunes on the planet in this new selection from digital radio station, SBS Chill.
Music selected by author E L James, featuring 15 pieces found in the book trilogy.
> Custom Footer - Links >> -->
> Custom footer features >> -->/ Fragrant Hills Park
Fragrant Hills Park (Xiangshan Park)
Situated in the east part of western hills, 28 kilometers (17 miles) northwest of the city,&it is&very large, made up of hills and forest covering 160 hectares (395.4 acres). Both its natural sceneries and cultural relics are abundant. Xianglu Peak (Incense Burner Peak), 557 meters (1827.4 feet) high, is its highest peak.It&was first built in 1186 in the Jin Dynasty () and later extended to a large scale in the Yuan and Ming dynasties. In 1745, Emperor Qianlong () ordered the addition of many new halls, pavilions and gardens and gave it a new name, Jingyi Garden (Garden of Tranquility and Pleasure). Unfortunately, in 1860 and 1900 after the Summer Palace and the Yuanming Yuan (the Old Summer Palace) were set on fire, lots of relics in the Fragrant Hills were damaged by foreign troops. Since 1949, with a half-century's restoration and development by Chinese government,&it has been recognized as one of the ten most famous parks in Beijing.The most spectacular natural scenery in&it is the red smoke tree leaves over the mountains. When autumn arrives, fiery red leaves blanket the entire mountain. Every year, thousands of tourists come to it. The cable cars are a great way to take in the beautiful scenes.
Fragrant Hills Park
Visitors may take two main routes to explore it. The first one is to go along the north route, where visitors will see Spectacles Lake (Yanjing Lake), Study of Reading Heart (Jianxin Zhai), Bright Temple (Zhao Miao), etc. Spectacles Lake is a lake divided half by a bridge. Study of Reading Heart was built in the Ming Dynasty () and was noted as the park inside it. Bright Temple is a large Tibetan style lamasery complex built in 1780 as the residence for the sixth Panchen Lama during his visits to Emperor Qianlong. Buildings in the complex have partially been burned down. Among the surviving treasures are a majestic glazed-tiled archway in front of the complex, a Tibetan style terrace and a glazed-tiled pagoda. Bells hung on the eaves of the pagoda chime in breeze.Another route leads to the south area of it. Main attractions along the route include Tranquility Green Lake (Jingcui Lake), Shuangqing Villa, Fragrant Temple, Incense Burner Peak, etc. This route is a little hard for the highest peak, Incense Burner Peak. However it is worthwhile to try. One of the 'must see' points of interest is the Shuangqing Villa, which is attractive not for its natural beauty but more for its place in Chinese history - it was once the residence of Chairman Mao Zedong as well as an early sight for the headquarters of the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party.The alluring beauty of&it for you to appreciate all it has to offer.
Red Leaves
Fragrant Hill is one the most famous places in China to see the red leaves. Red Leaves Festival is held every Mid-October to early November. That is the busiest time of it.&Travelers had better go there in week days to avoid great number of visitors in the weekends.Best places to see red leaves:1. Tranquility Green Lake (Jingcui Lake) - Walk 5 minutes from the east gate, you will arrive in the lakeside. It is the nearest from the entrance. The lake area is surrounded by hills in three directions, so, you need to find a good point of view to see and take pictures.Best time to see red leaves: circa October 25 - November 92. Fragrant Hills Temple (Xiangshan Temple)The temple is in the south hill foot close to Shuangqing Villa. First built in Tang Dynasty, the temple is the origin of Fragrant Hill's culture. Be cautious of many steps in this area.&Best time to see red leaves: circa October 18 - November 23. Heshun Gate: It is on the south hillside, 300 meters above the ground. It is close to the red leave trees.&Best time to see red leaves: circa October 25 - November 94. Yuhua Xiu:This is the largest flat area in it and the road to it from the east gate is even, within 20 minutes' walk along the middle road. There is broad field of vision.&Best Time to see red leaves: October 18 - November 45. Xiangwu Ku (literally Fragrant Mist Cave)It has classical garden environment on the hillside.&It takes over half an hour to climb up to this place.&&Best time to see red leaves: October 15 - November 4Recommended red leaves watching routes:&
Biyun Temple
Route 1: East gate - Jingcui Lake - Shuangqing Villa - Xiangshan Temple - Heshun Gate - hill topTips: The route takes about two hours. Need to climb up the hill.&Route 2: East gate - Yuhua Xiu - Xiangwu Ku - hill topTips: This is a meek route and suitable for family going together.&Route 3: North gate - cable car station - hill topTips: It is 5 minutes' walking distance from the north gate southward to the cable car. By cable, you can get to the hill top nearly 20 minutes later. You can have a bird-eye view of Biyun Temple () and overlook the red leaves afar.&&Neighboring Attractions: (Wofo Si)
Admission Fee: CNY 5 (Nov.16 to Mar.31); CNY 10 (Apr.1 to Nov.15)
Biyun Temple: CNY10
Cable Car: CNY 60 for single trip (CNY 20 for children below 1.2 meters)
Opening Hours:
06:00 to 18:30 (April 1 - June 30)
06:00 to 19:00 (July 1 - August 31)
06:00 to 18:30 (September 1 - November 15)
06:00 to 18:00 (November 16 - March 31)
Transportation:
to Beigongmen Station and get off from Exit A. Then transfer to bus 331 or 696 to Xiangshan Station.&
Take bus 563, 318, 360 Express, 714, 698, 331, 360, 696, 630 and get off&at Xiang Shan Station.
&Suggested Itineraries:: to Fragrant Hills Park, Botanical Garden (Temple of Recumbent Buddha) : starting from Military Museum to Botanical Garden and Fragrant Hills ParkMore
Copyright &
&All rights reserved.英语:In summer we often sit out on the balcony because it gets very hot inside the flat.译全句,另sit out inside 能换成in_百度作业帮
英语:In summer we often sit out on the balcony because it gets very hot inside the flat.译全句,另sit out inside 能换成in
sit out inside 能换成in
在夏天,我们经常坐在外面的阳台,因为公寓里面很热.Sit out坐在户外.in和inside都表示静态,如果一句话中有并列时,前面用的是outside,后面就用inside.@@@ 一般in表示在某个空间内,而inside还有掩盖、受保护的意思.@@@ inside是语气很强的介词.它常用来强调某 人或某事所在地含有某种特殊情况,比如:Inside the castle we'll be safe from the enemy.在上句中,说话人可能想到的是城堡上厚厚的城 墙,或城堡是一个非常坚固的地方.当然,某人 也能把一个相当普通的地方说成是一个牢不可破 的堡垒,比如:He barricaded himself inside the house and started firing at the police.@@@ 有时说话人想强调某个地方的空间非常狭窄,比如:It was hot and stuffy inside the prison cell.@@@ inside也可用于与外面的事情(something outside) 作对比:It was quite hot outside the cave but when we were inside,we started to shiver.@@@ 除需要特别强调以外,通常都用in.例如,用于建筑物或建筑物内的房间:in the house, 用于有围栏或围墙的地方:in the garden,in the courtyard, 用于交通工具:in the train,in the car, 用于江河湖海:in teh sea,in the river,in teh water.还可用于饮料,如:There's a fly in my lemonade.@@@ 尽管人们在 There may be beetles in the lawn 或in the carpet中用in,但是在One sits on the lawn或on the carpet中却要用on.当谈到服装时,用in和用inside在句子意思 上就出现了有趣的区别.通常用in.@@@ 但是,人穿着衣裳感到不舒适或感到受到约束(如 同身处囹圄),这时用inside 就会非常生动有效地 表达此种感觉,例如:The little girl felt like a prisoner inside her starched new dress.Mary felt like a packaged chicken inside her corsets.@@@ 当然,有时用in和inside都不合适,例如:She was kept in/inside the walls of the prison.此句的意思是她和水泥一起被填进了墙里.这种 情况可能有,但是不会经常出现.inside的用法 inside可用作多种词性,能作形容词,副词,名词,介词.如:Have you looked through the inside pages of the newspaper?(你看了这份报纸里面几版了吗?) (outside的用法与inside相同) inside是语气很强的介词.它常用来强调某 人或某事所在地含有某种特殊情况,比如:Inside the castle we'll be safe from the enemy.在上句中,说话人可能想到的是城堡上厚厚的城墙,或城堡是一个非常坚固的地方.当然,某人也能把一个相当普通的地方说成是一个牢不可破的堡垒,比如:He barricaded himself inside the house and started firing at the police.除需要特别强调以外,通常都用in.例如,用于建筑物或建筑物内的房间:in the house, 用于有围栏或围墙的地方:in the garden,in the courtyard, 用于交通工具:in the train,in the car, 用于江河湖海:in teh sea,in the river,in teh water.还可用于饮料,如:There's a fly in my lemonade.in是介词,介词后面必须接名词,代词或者动名词,即doing.这是介词的一个特点,当介词in单独使用时,或者与其它动词构成固定搭配时,都不能脱离其作为介词的特点.in 常用意思:在...,在...之内,从事于...,按照...,穿着.例如:He was born in 1992.他生于1992年.out是副词,意即“在外”.它们在英语教材中与动词搭配较多且意义丰富.in,out后面必须加位置.如in the classroom,out of window等等; inside,outside则不用.如It is raining outside.具体语法解释我也说不好,只要你能明白怎么运用就好了.英语翻译On National Day we had a long holiday.It was seven days.We went on a trip to Beijing by plane.In the afternoon,I went to the Summer Palace with my parents.On the 2nd,we went to visit the Great Wall,it was long and great.On the 3rd,we went to Tiananmen Square and visit_百度作业帮
英语翻译On National Day we had a long holiday.It was seven days.We went on a trip to Beijing by plane.In the afternoon,I went to the Summer Palace with my parents.On the 2nd,we went to visit the Great Wall,it was long and great.On the 3rd,we went to Tiananmen Square and visit
On National Day we had a long holiday.It was seven days.We went on a trip to Beijing by plane.In the afternoon,I went to the Summer Palace with my parents.On the 2nd,we went to visit the Great Wall,it was long and great.On the 3rd,we went to Tiananmen Square and visited Chairman Mao.On the 4th,we went to Bei Hai Park and rowed boats.On the 5th,I did my homework.On the 6th I bought presents for my friends.And we got back to Guangzhou by plane on the 7th afternoon.I was excited.
我们有7天的国庆节假期.我们坐飞机去了北京旅游,下午,我和父母一起去了颐和园.第二天,我们参观了长城.长城真长啊,非常宏伟.第三天,我们去了天安门广场,看到了毛主席(真的吗?).第四天,我们又去了北海公园,还划了船.第5天,我做了家庭作业.第6天,我给朋友们买了礼物.第7天的下午我们坐飞机返回了广州.我非常激动不得不说,这篇英文小短文写得不好.有语法错误.句型太过简单.还有语病补充:帮你修改下吧:I had a long National Holiday for 7 days.On the first day,i arrived in Beijing together with my parents by plane in the morning.In the afternoon,we went to the Summer Palace.On the 2nd holiday,we visited the Great Wall.It's so long and great!On the 3rd day,we went to Tiananmen Square and saw the big picture of Chairman Mao.We rowed boats in Bei Hai Park on the 4th day.I spent time doing my homework on the 5th day and presents for friends were prepared on the 6th day.On the last holiday,we got back to Guangzhou by plane in the afternoon.I was so excited about the trip.
在国际日我们有很长的假日。有7天。我就坐飞机去了北京。下午,我和父母去了颐和园。第二天,我们去了长城,它是多么长多么伟大啊!第三天我们去了天安门广场,还看望了毛主席。第四天我们去了北海公园,还划了船,第五天,我做了我的作业,第六天,我带着父母与朋友一起坐飞机回广州。第七天我十分高兴!...
我随便说说
你随便看看
如有不尽如人意的地方 见谅(national:国家的 国民全体的 国民特有的 ...
national day 是不是国定节假日阿 我乱懵的)在国定节假日时我们有一个很长的假期
我们乘飞机去北京旅行
下午 我和我的父母去了summer palace (是不是北京的酒店啊) 第二天 我们去游览了长城 它很长很伟大
第三天 我们...
您可能关注的推广如果你要说 夏天,我们常坐到阳台上,因为公寓里面很热,因为呆在公寓里很热 这对一般人来说应该是通顺的夏天. sit out坐到外面的意思,outside强调公寓外面和里面空间之分.in强调的呆在公寓里,我们常坐到阳台上,inside. inside可以换成in
rever**_walker&
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&