my bossthrottle my daughterr种子

当前位置:
>>>My boss’s daughter was studying in the Philippines. He ask..
My boss’s daughter was studying in the Philippines. He asked me if my husband and I could take care of her. He thought his daughter would be able to improve her English communication skills in this way.After days of thinking, we agreed. He then brought her here and left after 3 days. I thought that my boss’s daughter was well-mannered, but that was wrong. After a month of staying in the Philippines, she started to show her true colors. When my husband asked her what she wanted for breakfast, she answered him in a rude way. From then on, we experienced fights at home. There was a time when we didn’t talk to her for a week as a punishment of not being good to us. What I hated most was that she didn’t care about other people’s feelings. She ate ahead of us when we were still working and didn’t leave anything for us. So we had to separate her food from ours to avoid such a problem. The worst thing about her was that she shouted at us. I was wondering if she did this to her parents. We told this to her parents, but unfortunately I didn’t think that solved the problem. This situation lasted for almost 8 months. Our patience was tested during that time. We tried to teach her everything we could to make her a better person, but I guess 8 months may not to be enough. We even tried to understand her and adjust for her, but it didn’t work. I just hope that she learned something from us and from other Filipinos. 小题1:This passage is mainly about the writer’s experience of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.trying to please her bossB.changing a girl’s bad behavior C.improving her communication skillsD.dealing with a teenage girl staying in her house小题2:Why did the boss want his daughter to stay with the writer ?A.Because he was too busy to take care of his daughter B.Because he wanted his daughter to take a holiday there C.Because he wanted his daughter to improve her English in this way D.Because he wanted the writer to teach his daughter good manners .小题3:What do the examples in paragraph 3 tell us ?A.The daughter wasn’t behaving well.B.The writer and her husband were careless.C.The writer and her husband hated children. D.The daughter tried her best to make others happy.小题4:The underlined word “that” in paragraph 4 refers to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. A.being patient with her B.her parents punishing her C.asking her parents about her D.telling her parents about her behavior小题5:After reading the passage , we learn that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. A.the writer had known the daughter was hard to deal withB.the daughter learnt to behave well in the end C.the writer didn’t enjoy the daughter’s stay D.the daughter hated dealing with others
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:D小题2:C小题3:A小题4:D小题5:C小题1:主旨大意题。结合文章内容可知作者和她丈夫答应她老板的要求,照顾其女儿,通过相处却发现这女孩是个很没礼貌人。小题2:细节理解题。结合He thought his daughter would be able to improve her English communication skills in this way可知答案。小题3:细节理解题。结合可知作者所举例子都是为了证明I thought that my boss’s daughter was well-mannered, but that was wrong。小题4:词义理解题。结合上下文句意,可知that指代的是We told this to her parents。小题5:推理判断题。结合I thought that my boss’s daughter was well-mannered, but that was wrong和作者所举的例子不难看出作者不喜欢这女孩再留在自己家了。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“My boss’s daughter was studying in the Philippines. He ask..”主要考查你对&&人生感悟类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人生感悟类阅读
人生感悟类阅读的概念:
生活感悟类的文章就是指能给人心灵以启迪,使人从中受到教育的文章。这类文章的体裁可以是记叙文,如生活中一些感人故事或情感故事,有点类似心灵鸡汤一样的短文。生活感悟类阅读解题指导:
一、文章特点:生活感悟类的文章就是指能给人心灵以启迪,使人从中受到教育的文章。这类文章的体裁可以是记叙文,如生活中一些感人故事或情感故事,有点类似心灵鸡汤一样的短文。有时故事的结尾会有一句“点睛之笔”,点出全文的中心思想,就像《伊索寓言》里的寓言一样。还可能是夹叙夹议的哲理散文或生活随笔。散文随笔通常会阐述一种朴素易懂,耳熟能详的人生道理或宝贵品质。文章的结构和议论文类似,一般是总分总或总分结构。每段首句或尾句为主题句(论点),其它句子围绕主题展开论述(论据),论证方法多种多样,或举例,或引用名言,或正反对照等。二、解题技巧:针对生活感悟类文章的特点,做这类文章的完形填空时,要特别注意以下几点:1、重点理解全文的首句。如果是记叙文,找出when,where,who,what等基本要素。如果是散文随笔,充分理解文章的中心句—全文的主题。2、阅读全文的结尾段或结尾句,有助于理解文章所阐述或蕴含的哲理、感悟或忠告等。3、调动自己的背景知识和情感。这类文章不会讲大道理也不会涉及到一些很专业的知识技术领域,而是谈一些小事和简单的道理,所以如果读者能和作者产生感情上的共鸣,读者会更好地把握作者的意图态度,从而提高做题的准确度。因此,考生在平时要做一个有心人,即用心去感悟生活中发生的小事,思考人生的一些基本道理,多阅读一些短小精悍的美文,多写写自己的心情故事和对生活学习的感悟。只有平时多用心,做题时才能调动自己的背景知识和情感。
发现相似题
与“My boss’s daughter was studying in the Philippines. He ask..”考查相似的试题有:
182668371360339857432505327233417570發燒網 提示信息
您無權進行當前操作,這可能因以下原因之一造成
本版塊只有特定用戶組可以訪問。您還沒有登錄,請填寫下面的登錄表單後再嘗試訪問。
點擊輸入框顯示驗證碼 請確認您的瀏覽器支持動畫的顯示,如果看不清驗證碼,請點圖片刷新
母親的名字
爺爺的名字
父親出生的城市
您其中一位老師的名字
您個人計算機的型號
您最喜歡的餐館名稱