超级演说家参赛选手手自己准备参赛曲目翻译

英语翻译我很高兴来到这里比赛.我要简单介绍我自己.我的名字叫夏梦,13岁.我是炎黄子孙,生活在四川,却向往着花花世界.我的爸爸是一个旅行者,妈妈是一个职员.动物是我最好的朋友,音乐是我最大的爱好.我喜欢水_百度作业帮
英语翻译我很高兴来到这里比赛.我要简单介绍我自己.我的名字叫夏梦,13岁.我是炎黄子孙,生活在四川,却向往着花花世界.我的爸爸是一个旅行者,妈妈是一个职员.动物是我最好的朋友,音乐是我最大的爱好.我喜欢水
我很高兴来到这里比赛.我要简单介绍我自己.我的名字叫夏梦,13岁.我是炎黄子孙,生活在四川,却向往着花花世界.我的爸爸是一个旅行者,妈妈是一个职员.动物是我最好的朋友,音乐是我最大的爱好.我喜欢水晶,所以我的英文名叫Amethyst.我希望我的人生是蓝色的,因为我喜欢幻想.我的理想是探险者,我喜欢刺激.秀出我的人生,我的梦.(尽量简单一点,但一定要准确,我要比赛的!可做修改,修改处要标明!)
hello,everyone!I'm glad to come here to join this competition.First I will briefly introduce myself to you.My name is Yan Meng,and I'm 13 years old.I'm the decsendent of Yan and Huang.I was born in Sichuan,and I am yearning towards the outside world.My father is a traveler,while my mother is a clerk.Animals are my best friends,and music is my favourite hobby.I love crystal,so my english name is Amethyst.I hope my life is in the color blue,because I am full od dreams.My ideal is to be a explorer.I like exciting things.live my life and make my dream come true!thank you all.
你最好改改英文名,没有人叫这种名字,你想,会有外国人把自己的中文名字起成“紫水晶”吗?可以改叫Crystal,这是一个真正的英文名,也是水晶的意思。
Hello,everyone! I arrive here to compete very happily.I must introduce me simply.My name is called the summer dream, 13 years old.I am the Chinese people, lives in Sichuan, is yearning for this mortal...
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译我喜欢看英语电影和听英语歌,因为这可以提高我的英语水平,我七月十五日到二十二日来参加活动夏令营,因为八月份我要上课,我建议活动要刺激”翻译成英语_百度作业帮
英语翻译我喜欢看英语电影和听英语歌,因为这可以提高我的英语水平,我七月十五日到二十二日来参加活动夏令营,因为八月份我要上课,我建议活动要刺激”翻译成英语
我喜欢看英语电影和听英语歌,因为这可以提高我的英语水平,我七月十五日到二十二日来参加活动夏令营,因为八月份我要上课,我建议活动要刺激”翻译成英语
可以去网上找个英语翻译器的.
很多英语电影都可以提高英语水平的
i like to watch English movies and listen to English songs that can help me improve my English level.
I like wathing english films and listening english songs,the reason is that it can improve my english level. From 15 to 22 July I participate in
summer camp, because I will go to class in August, I suggust that the activity must be exciting.
您可能关注的推广懒得写咯,翻译(汉译英):1、他要参加会议,这让我们所有人都很激动(主语从句) 2、我已经弄清楚了音乐会所有的票都已经卖光了(宾语从句) 3、我的问题是我们何时去参观长城(表语从句)_百度作业帮
懒得写咯,翻译(汉译英):1、他要参加会议,这让我们所有人都很激动(主语从句) 2、我已经弄清楚了音乐会所有的票都已经卖光了(宾语从句) 3、我的问题是我们何时去参观长城(表语从句)
翻译(汉译英):1、他要参加会议,这让我们所有人都很激动(主语从句) 2、我已经弄清楚了音乐会所有的票都已经卖光了(宾语从句) 3、我的问题是我们何时去参观长城(表语从句)
1.That he will join the meeting makes all of us excited.2.I had found out that the tickets for concert had been sold out.3.My question is when we will visit the Great Wall.4.We all have known that he will go abroad next month.5.When we will meet again do not know.6.He told me that he will help us to complete the work.7.The question is whether he will agree to this proposol.8.The news has said that Obama was elected President of the United States.
1.That he will join the meeting makes all of us excited.2.I had found out that the tickets for concert had been sold out.3.My question is when we will visit the Great Wall.}

我要回帖

更多关于 超级演说家参赛选手 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信