Allaii about that basss Dj crusis版的。 要下载链接。 当然是免费的。 如

广告加载中……
您现在的位置: &
收录专辑:73 收录曲目:1029
收录专辑:516 收录曲目:6792分享到:全选1111人气0DJ九五二七的其他舞曲12345678舞曲信息介绍试听格式:m4a试听音质:64Kbps下载格式:mp3下载音质:320Kbps舞曲时长:4分26秒文件大小:10.16 MB舞曲类型:外文舞曲上传时间:下载地址:上一首:下一首:为了保障在线试听的流畅性,本站所提供在线试听的All About That Bass (Vanfire Remix)是经过压缩处理,其音质和本站提供下载的mp3文件有很大的差别。 本站下载的All About That Bass (Vanfire Remix)是原始音源的MP3文件,绝无压缩,比特率为192Kbps到320Kbps,音质方面绝对保证清脆高清晰。 本页只提供All About That Bass (Vanfire Remix)在线试听,如果要下载此MP3舞曲,请您登录会员后进入下载页面下载。这首All About That Bass (Vanfire Remix)是由本站会员上传,如果这首舞曲存在任何版权问题,请与我们联系,我们会及时处理。衷心感谢会员上传本首舞曲与大家一起分享,同时我们也欢迎广大原创DJ与DJ爱好者一起加入本站分享舞曲。最后在线:9天前
级别:首席执行官T币:3786
 扫描二维码在手机终端上播放下载!
您现在的位置:
& All About That Bass
※推荐感言※
All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
Because you know
I'm all about that bass,
'Bout that bass
I'm all 'bout that bass,
'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass,
I'm all 'bout that bass,
'bout that bass
Yeah it's pretty clear,
I ain't no size two
But I can shake it,
shake it like I'm supposed to do
'Cause I got that boom boom
that all the boys chase
All the right junk
in all the right places
I see the magazines working
that Photoshop
We know that shit ain't real
Come on now, make it stop
If you got beauty beauty
just raise 'em up
'Cause every inch of you is perfect
From the bottom to the top
Yeah, my momma she told me
don't worry about your size
boys they like a little more
booty to hold at night
You know I won't be no stick figure,
silicone Barbie doll,
So, if that's what's you're into
Then go ahead and move along
Because you know
I'm all about that bass,
'Bout that bass
I'm all 'bout that bass,
I'm all 'bout that bass,
I'm all 'bout that bass,
'bout that bass
I'm bringing booty back
Go ahead and tell them
skinny bitches Hey
No, I'm just playing
I know you think you're fat,
But I'm here to tell you that,
Every inch of you is perfect
from the bottom to the top
Yeah, my momma she told me
don't worry about your size
She says, boys they like a little more
booty to hold at night
You know I won't be no stick figure,
silicone Barbie doll,
So, if that's what's you're into
Then go ahead and move along
Because you know
I'm all about that bass,
'Bout that bass
I'm all 'bout that bass,
I'm all 'bout that bass,
I'm all 'bout that bass,
'bout that bass
Because you know
I'm all about that bass,
'Bout that bass
All About That Bassmp3歌曲链接地址
的歌曲:All About That Bass由【小5】上传并分享提供歌曲链接地址。
4FMusic提供的视频&歌曲链接地址高速稳定,可以在qq空间背景音乐,博客,论坛中使用。播放下载流畅!
您也可以登录本站,上传分享你喜欢的影音作品,支持视频和音乐生成链接地址。
欢迎分享歌曲的MP3链接地址给你的朋友,让他们免费获取链接和下载!
喜欢All About That Bass,请点击推荐支持作者!
歌名:All About That Bass歌手:Meghan Trainor所属专辑:Title歌词来源:All About That Bass - Meghan TrainorBecause you knowIm all about that bass,Bout that bassno trebleIm all bout that bass,bout that bass, no trebleIm all bout that bass,bout that bass, no trebleIm all bout that bass,bout that bassYeah its pretty clear,I aint no size twoBut I can shake it,shake it like Im supposed to doCause I got that boom boomthat all the boys chaseAll the right junkin all the right placesI see the magazines workingthat PhotoshopWe know that shit aint realCome on now, make it stopIf you got beauty beautyjust raise em upCause every inch of you is perfectFrom the bottom to the topYeah, my momma she told medont worry about your sizeShe says,boys they like a little morebooty to hold at nightYou know I wont be no stick figure,silicone Barbie doll,So, if thats whats youre intoThen go ahead and move alongBecause you knowIm all about that bass,Bout that bassno trebleIm all bout that bass,bout that bass, no trebleIm all bout that bass,bout that bass, no trebleIm all bout that bass,bout that bassIm bringing booty backGo ahead and tell themskinny bitches HeyNo, Im just playingI know you think youre fat,But Im here to tell you that,Every inch of you is perfectfrom the bottom to the topYeah, my momma she told medont worry about your sizeShe says, boys they like a little morebooty to hold at nightYou know I wont be no stick figure,silicone Barbie doll,So, if thats whats youre intoThen go ahead and move alongBecause you knowIm all about that bass,Bout that bassno trebleIm all bout that bass,bout that bass, no trebleIm all bout that bass,bout that bass, no trebleIm all bout that bass,bout that bassBecause you knowIm all about that bass,Bout that bassno trebleIm all bout that bass,bout that bass, no trebleIm all bout that bass,bout that bass, no trebleIm all bout that bass,bout that bassBecause you knowIm all about that bass,Bout that bassno trebleIm all bout that bass,bout that bass, no trebleIm all bout that bass,bout that bass, no trebleIm all bout that bass,bout that bassbout that bassbout that bassyou know youre not that bass
Advertise here
大家还在听}

我要回帖

更多关于 allaboutthatbass舞 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信