f–man running man什么意思思。

useless modern man – what the f*ck am I doing?
Recent Posts
Categories
I’m sitting in a hotel room 16,120km from my wife and son, and I feel like shit. Everyone around me excited by my ‘freedom’. Being away from the two people that fill your entire world with happiness is not freedom – it’s fucked. All I want is to wrap my arms around my wife so she feels how much I love her. I want to look her in the eyes and tell her she is the only person on the earth that I want to walk with. I don’t want to stare into a camera and relay myself over the ocean – it’s not the same. I want her to feel the warmth of my touch on her bare skin. I want her to feel the slight vibration on her skin as I run my hand behind her neck. I want her to feel secure when she rests her face in my hand.根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F)。
A young man once asked Albert Enstein, the great scientist, what the secert of success is. The scientist toldhim that the secret of success is hard work. A few days later the young man asked the same question.
Enstein was very angry. He did not say anything, but wrote a few words on a piece of paper and handed itto the young man.
The young man looked at the piece of paper. On it was written: A=X+Y+Z.
"What does this mean?" asked the young man. "A means success," explained the old scientist, "X stand for hard workand study,Y stands for good methods, and Z…Z means to stop talking and get down to work."(
) 1. Once a small boy asked Albert Enstein, the great scientist, a question. (
) 2. Albert Enstein didn"t answer the question at first. (
) 3. The answer of the secrect of success is A=X+Y+Z. (
) 4. "X" means hard work and study. (
) 5. "Y" means good methods of work and study.
1-5: FFTTT
阅读短文,根据短文内容判断所给句子正(T)误(F)。David got a job in a police station after he left school. He worked there for 42 years and he’ll retire this year. He worked hard in the past 42 years. But he was not a lucky man. He failed to catch a thief. He was often sorry for it.Last weekend, while David"s wife was cooking she found there was no salt at home. So she asked her husband to buy some. In the shop, David saw a young man taking away a wallet from a woman"s bag. He walked to him quietly, but the young man noticed David and ran away at once. David ran after him. At last the thief ran into a blind alley(死胡同) and David caught him.“Please give me a chance, sir.” said the thief“Who can give one to me?” said David, “I’ll soon retire and I catch a thief for the first time!”小题1:David worked hard in the past 42 years.小题2:David was a lucky man, and he often caught thieves.小题3:Last weekend his wife asked him to buy some sugar.小题4:A young man was stealing a woman"s wallet in a shop小题5:The young man was the first thief that David caught.
阅读短文,根据短文内容判断所给句子正(T)误(F)。(共5小题,每小题2分)David got a job in a police station after he left school. He worked there for 42 years and he’ll retire this year. He worked hard in the past 42 years. But he was not a lucky man. Hefailed to catch a thief. He was often sorry for it.Last weekend, while David"s wife was cooking she found there was no salt at home. Soshe asked her husband to buy some. In the shop, David saw a young man taking away awallet from a woman"s bag. He walked to him quietly, but the young man noticed David andran away at once. David ran after him. At last the thief ran into a blind alley(死胡同) andDavid caught him.“Please give me a chance, sir.” said the thief“Who can give one to me?”said David, “I’ll soon retire and I catch athief for the first time!”小题1:David worked hard in the past 42 years.小题2:David was a lucky man, and he often caught thieves.小题3: Last weekend his wife asked him to buy some sugar.小题4:A young man was stealing a woman"s wallet in a shop小题5:The young man was the first thief that David caught.
根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正
(T )误(F )。
A rich man was once riding along the road and saw an old man digging in his garden. On the groundlay a young tree,ready to be planted.The rich man called out to the old man, "What kind of tree are you planting there, my good man?"
"This is a fig (无花果) tree,sir," he said.
"A fig tree?" the rich man was very surprised. "Why,how old are you, may I ask?" "I am ninety years old."?
"What!" cried the rich man." You"re ninety years old. You are planting a very young tree now and it"ll take years to give fruit. You certainly don"t hope to live long enough to get any fruit from this tree. "The old man looked around the garden. Then he said with a smile, "Tell me, sir.Did you eat figs when you were a boy?" "Sure,"the rich man did not know why he asked this question."Then tell me this,"he said."Who planted the fig trees?" "Why? I don"t know." "You see, sir," went on the old man."Our forefathers (祖先) planted trees for us to enjoy and I am doing the same for the people after me."?
The rich man was quiet and said, "You are right,my good man.We should do some good things for thepeople after us.Thank you very much."Then he rode away.(
)1. The rich man in the story was helping the old man plant a fig tree.(
)2 .The old man planted the fig tree,hoping to eat its fruit after some years.(
)3. The rich man"s father planted the fig trees,so he could eat figs when he was a boy.(
)4. The old man planted a fig tree because he wanted the people after him to eat fig. (
)5. This story tells us the rich man and the old man are clever.
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司M. Guillaume, B. Champagne, and F. Zutterman, “Investigation of the UV/visibie absorption spectra of merocyanine dyes using time-dependent density functional theory,” Journal of Physical Chemistry A, vol. 110, no. 48, pp. 1, 2006.
被如下文章引用:
AUTHORS: ,,,,,,
JOURNAL NAME:
Sep 16, 2014
ABSTRACT: Two new asymmetrical bis-spiropyrans with nonequivalent spiropyran units have been investigated. Hydroxyethyl and carboxyethyl substituents have been used to improve thermal stability of the photoinduced merocyanine forms of the bis-spiropyrans. 2-Hydroxyethyl substituted compound is characterized by 4 times more stable merocyanine isomer. 2-Carboxyethyl substituent in the hetarene part enables chelation by metal ions and controllably stabilizes the merocyanine from thermal decay. As a result of theoretical modeling and photochemical experiments, it was shown that obtained compounds are perspective prototypes for multistate light-driven switches with improved stability of photoinduced forms. 1. Introduction Spiropyrans are one of the most studied and perspective photochromic organic compounds [1, 2]. Their photochromic properties are based on the photo-initiated scission of carbon-oxygen bond and consecutive isomerization yielding the open (or “merocyanine”) form (Figure 1) characterized by significant bathochromic shift of the longwave maximum in electronic absorption spectra. Figure 1: General scheme of photoisomerization for spiropyran-like compounds. Compounds of this type are usable for obtaining of new smart materials with controlled characteristics that are perspective for application in many areas [3–6]. Bis-spiropyrans contain two photochromic spiropyran units in the molecule and achievable opening of two pyran cycles allow one to suggest such compounds as a prototypes for the multistate light-driven molecular switches [7] that can be controllably and reversibly switched between three or more well-distinguished states. It should be pointed out that studies in this area of research are aimed mostly on the 1,3,3-trimethylindoline-based structures [2, 8] due to well-known synthetic and purification techniques for such compounds. One can obviously understand that such approach significantly narrows the range of possibly achievable characteristics of spiro-compounds. For instance, there were not any examples of observed and well-proved scission of two carbon-oxygen bond in a single bis-spiropyran molecule until quite recently, when we had shown that nonsymmetric bis-spiropyran Figure 2 (1) containing not only indoline but also benzoxazine moiety could undergo opening of two pyran cycles [9]. Figure 2 Open merocyanine isomers are usually characterized by low thermodynamic stability and consecutive low lifetimes due to possibility to undergo the ring closure back-reaction without additional photo activation [2, 8]. This phenomenon is a well-knownf–man是什么牌子的运动鞋,不是国内双星把_运动鞋吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:157,884贴子:
f–man是什么牌子的运动鞋,不是国内双星把收藏
红旗镇楼跪求解答
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 hi man是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信