约翰逊先生的儿子乔治爱在晚上听重金属音乐英文晚上好怎么写怎么写

上亿文档资料,等你来发现
要提高我们英语水平,关键是多读,多写,多听,多说;speaking.Besides,learnin;summarizeourexperienceas;2.随着捐款源源不断地进来,我校明年的财务状况会;ahead.andtoguidetheminth;3约翰逊先生的儿子乔治爱在晚上听重金属(heav;Eventuallytheexhaustedne;phone
要提高我们英语水平,关键是多读,多写,多听,多说。To
improve our English , it is critical to do more reading , writing , listening andspeaking . Besides, learning by heart well-written essays as enormous store of
good English-writing in your head you cannot express yourself
freely in English. It is also helpful
tosummarize our experience as we go along,for in so doing , we can figure out which way of learning is more effective and will produce the most
esirable result .As long as we keep working hard on it , we will in due course accomplish
the task of mastering
English .2. 随着捐款源源不断地进来,我校明年的财务状况会好多了With
University
financially
their scholarly
dependable
satisfaction
.3约翰逊先生的儿子乔治爱在晚上听重金属(heavy
) 音。George
Mr.Johnson
.Eventually
interference
Mr.Johnson
classmates
towns.4、也许你羡慕我,因为我可以借助计算机在家里工Perhaps you envy me for being able to work from home on the computer. I agree that the Internet has made my job a lot easier. I can write, submit and edit articles via email, chat with my colleagues on line and discuss work with my boss. With a click of the mouse, I can get all the data I need and keep up with the latest news. But then, communicating through the Net can be frustrating at times. The system may crash. Worse still, without the emotional cues of face-to-face communication, the typed words sometimes seem difficult to interpret.5、众多事实证实这一说法:要想让自己Numerous facts bear out the argument/statement/claim that in order to recover speedily from negative emotion, you should allow yourself to cry. You needn’t/don’t have to be ashamed of crying. Anxiety and sorrow can flow out of the body along with tears.
Consider the case of/Take Donna. Her son unfortunately died in a car accident. The intensity of the blow made her unable to cry. She said, “It was not until two weeks later that I began to cry. And then I felt as if a big stone had been lifted from my shoulders. It was the tears that brought me back to earth and helped me survive the crisis.” 6、南希?霍普金斯是麻省理工学院的生物学 Nancy Hopkins is a biology professor at MIT. She craves knowledge and works hard. However, as a scientist, she could not help noticing all kinds of indications of gender inequality on campus. Men and women professors did the same work, but when it came to promotion the administrators were rather selective. It is ironic that after so much cultural progress, women were still at a disadvantage in institutions of higher education. When her request for more lab space was refused, she knew she had to fight. So she gritted her teeth and complained to the President. The fight ended in victory and Nancy was converted into a gender-equity advocate. 7、虽然英语是如何产生的对于许多人来Though how the English language came into existence remains a mystery to many people, linguists believe that English and most other European languages have descended from a common source: the Indo-European parent language. English was first spoken by the Anglo-Saxons who invaded England in the fifth century. They passed onto us the basic vocabulary of English. In over fifteen centuries of its development, English has enriched itself by massive borrowing. As British immigrants landed in America and established the United States as an independent nation, a new variety was added to the English language: American English. Though some people worry that the language is running out of control, many native speakers of English take pride in the tolerance of their language 8、这个村庄曾因其优美的自然环境而闻This village was once famous for its beautiful natural surroundings. All the year round, the trees were green and the flowers in bloom. Clear streams flowed out of the hills through a checkerboard of rice fields. Birds sang all day, and deer came and went in a leisurely manner. However, with the coming of DDT and other pesticides, an evil spell seemed to have settled over the village. Misfortunes came one after another. Chicken died suddenly, cattle and sheep were stricken by mysterious maladies, and farmers complained about a sickening feeling that puzzled the village doctor. The village square, once throbbing with life, was now deserted
1.包含各类专业文献、文学作品欣赏、高等教育、行业资料、外语学习资料、专业论文、中学教育、各类资格考试、翻译14等内容。
 翻译过关 暂无评价 1页 免费 第十二章 翻译 暂无评价 84页 2下载券 未使用翻译部分 暂无评价 4页 免费 翻译参考译文 暂无评价 10页 免费喜欢此文档的还喜欢 ...  翻译部分 暂无评价 9页 免费 翻译1.1 暂无评价 2页 免费 翻译过关 暂无评价 1页 免费 未使用翻译部分 暂无评价 4页 免费 翻译参考译文 暂无评价 10页 免费 ...  翻译_其它语言学习_外语学习_教育专区。文化沙漠 有人把香港说成是?文化沙漠?。实际上,香港有着其独特的文化氛围。在电影制作方面,香 港名列世界前茅。其流行歌曲...  翻译_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。翻译课件一、绪论 翻译概述(1)一、学科特点 翻译是一种跨越时空的语言活动,是&把一种语言已经表达出来的东西用另一种语言准确...  【翻译】: 良马不是凭借它的力气受称赞,而是凭借它的品质受称赞。我有两匹马,过去常常认 为它们很奇特。它们每天吃豆好几升,喝水十斗,然而不是精细的饲料洁净...  翻译_其它语言学习_外语学习_教育专区。南京理工大学泰州科技学院 毕业设计(论文)外文资料翻译学院 (系):专姓学业: 名: 号: 机械工程学院 机械工程及自动化 邱徐...  错漏 专业翻译的必备条件 1) To be excellent at the SL and the TL, which is a must. 错译关键词,cnn 惹恼伊朗.jpg 2) To be familiar with or ...  中英文翻译题 目 Numerical control machine tool technology present situation and the development tendency 院系专业班级 学生姓名 学号 指导教师 2012 年 中德机电...  翻译_其它语言学习_外语学习_教育专区。第 1 课 绪论--翻译概述(1)一、学科特点翻译是一种跨越时空的语言活动,是&把一种语 言已经表达出来的东西用另一种语言...Tgzgqd全新版大学英语综合教程2课后翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Tgzgqd全新版大学英语综合教程2课后翻译
上传于||文档简介
&&T​g​z​g​q​d​全​新​版​大​学​英​语​综​合​教​程课​后​翻​译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2013法英作业
下载积分:1000
内容提示:2013法英作业——均是精品资料,值得下载!,作业,英语,英法,法作业,劳动法英剧
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:14|
上传日期: 12:58:56|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2013法英作业
官方公共微信第二学期翻译汇总_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
第二学期翻译汇总
上传于||文档简介
&&大​学​英​语​大​一​下​学​期​翻​译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢按分类浏览
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 晚上英文怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信