日期: 22:03:51 | 浏览次
白雪公主 七个小矮人
iPad中最好的一个互动故事
[导读]白雪公主七个小矮人神提问:生活大爆笑疯狂电视台台词?- APP 皮皮百科
一口饭都吃不下去,望楼主采纳,麦克泰森对霍利菲尔德1很
建站不易、赐我个赞、感激涕零!
七个小矮人神提问:生活大爆笑疯狂电视台台词?- APP 皮皮百科
一口饭都吃不下去,望楼主采纳,麦克泰森对霍利菲尔德1很久很久以前,今天要给大家推荐的是这款超级可口的下饭菜
臭豆腐3大家好我是舒悦今天动物世界的主角是猴子4周末晚间东方卫视 我是仪男现在给大家现场直播的的是拳王争霸赛,小矮人4立刻脱去了上衣,哭倒在白雪公主的身上4一口咬住他的耳朵,这味道太赞了1看到倒下的公主,4立刻兴奋起来,不易,还摁住了对方的头3脚挠痒痒1王子怀里的公主开心极了3哥哥哥哥哥额哥哥额1王子也开心极了3哥哥哥额哥哥额个1小矮人们也因为太开心都一起3抓跳蚤,不易,抱着小矮人3开始哺乳1恶毒的继母对着镜子说,去哪了一下公主2太臭了,就是自己3屁股很红。他浑身上下的肌肉2太难吃了,放点儿孜然放点胡椒粉那味道太好了1继母找到公主拿出了毒苹果2咔嚓一下咬了下去,我是贝贝姐姐,魔镜魔镜谁才是这个世界上最漂亮的3当然是猴子,直接打在1公主脸上,露出了羞涩,不洗澡是猴子的特性2此时此刻所有电视机前的观众3一到冬天就发情1白雪公主在森林里遇到了七个小矮人,各种猴子2有酸的有苦的有甜的有辣的,漏出八块腹肌 麦克泰森准备上场了1而漂亮的公主呢2放在油锅里炸一下1但白雪公主却有一个苦恼,望楼主采纳,就是这种跳蚤
2被我们做成了臭豆腐1小朋友们下回呢2味的34现场直播再见边看边手打,霍利菲尔德流血了,连续三个直拳,住在城堡里的白雪公主有一个恶毒的母后。1动画主持 2美食主持
4现场直播1亲爱的小朋友们大家好,可是泰森怎么也不肯松口1这个时候白马王子出现了。可是口感一级棒1醒来的公主看到了王子4狠狠给了他一脚,小矮人们4一口咬住霍利菲尔德的耳朵3开始交配4犯规了犯规了裁判冲上了拳台2此时此刻赶紧掏出电话赶紧订购吧如果您现在订购的话保证您3生下一个小猴子1小矮人们伤心欲绝,今天要给大家讲的是白雪公主的故事2大家好我是金燕,她是4体重100公斤的黑人选手,一到发情期,没关系吃到咱们的臭豆腐马上你的嘴里3很臭很臭,1小矮人一看到公主边看边手打
一口饭都吃不下去,望楼主采纳,麦克泰森对霍利菲尔德1很久很久以前,今天要给大家推荐的是这款超级可口的下饭菜
臭豆腐3大家好我是舒悦今天动物世界的主角是猴子4周末晚间东方卫视 我是仪男现在给大家现场直播的的是拳王争霸赛,小矮人4立刻脱去了上衣,哭倒在白雪公主的身上4一口咬住他的耳朵,这味道太赞了1看到倒下的公主,4立刻兴奋起来,不易,还摁住了对方的头3脚挠痒痒1王子怀里的公主开心极了3哥哥哥哥哥额哥哥额1王子也开心极了3哥哥哥额哥哥额个1小矮人们也因为太开心都一起3抓跳蚤,不易,抱着小矮人3开始哺乳1恶毒的继母对着镜子说,去哪了一下公主2太臭了,就是自己3屁股很红。他浑身上下的肌肉2太难吃了,放点儿孜然放点胡椒粉那味道太好了1继母找到公主拿出了毒苹果2咔嚓一下咬了下去,我是贝贝姐姐,魔镜魔镜谁才是这个世界上最漂亮的3当然是猴子,直接打在1公主脸上,露出了羞涩,不洗澡是猴子的特性2此时此刻所有电视机前的观众3一到冬天就发情1白雪公主在森林里遇到了七个小矮人,各种猴子2有酸的有苦的有甜的有辣的,漏出八块腹肌 麦克泰森准备上场了1而漂亮的公主呢2放在油锅里炸一下1但白雪公主却有一个苦恼,望楼主采纳,就是这种跳蚤
2被我们做成了臭豆腐1小朋友们下回呢2更美味的3动物世界4现场直播再见边看边手打,霍利菲尔德流血了,连续三个直拳,住在城堡里的白雪公主有一个恶毒的母后。1动画主持 2美食主持
4现场直播1亲爱的小朋友们大家好,可是泰森怎么也不肯松口1这个时候白马王子出现了。可是口感一级棒1醒来的公主看到了王子4狠狠给了他一脚,小矮人们4一口咬住霍利菲尔德的耳朵3开始交配4犯规了犯规了裁判冲上了拳台2此时此刻赶紧掏出电话赶紧订购吧如果您现在订购的话保证您3生下一个小猴子1小矮人们伤心欲绝,今天要给大家讲的是白雪公主的故事2大家好我是金燕,她是4体重100公斤的黑人选手,一到发情期,没关系吃到咱们的臭豆腐马上你的嘴里3很臭很臭,1小矮人一看到公主边看边手打
【↑】加入皮皮微社区
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
还没有账号
邮箱登录用户名或密码错误
用第三方帐号直接登录当前位置: >
> 《白雪公主和七个小矮人》经典台词
《白雪公主和七个小矮人》经典台词
更新时间:
编辑:经典台词小组
来源:网络&投稿
  白雪:我是白雪,我的继母要杀我,我逃到这里来的。  糊涂蛋:天哪,她可真漂亮!  (小鹿走上前,唤醒白雪公主)  害羞鬼:她死了吗?  喷嚏精:但是,你要小心你的继母,我们不在的时候,不要给任何人开门。  (白雪和众矮人在快乐的舞蹈,下)  爱生气:哼,她是女人,女人都是祸水!  旁白:正当大家很悲伤的时候,一位王子经过了这里,看见了这一切。  小鹿:你是谁呀?怎么会在这里呢?  (七个小矮人排队上,进家门。)  皇后:可恶,猎人竟敢骗我,这次我亲自去,一定要把白雪公主杀掉。(下)  《白雪公主和七个小矮人》经典台词  魔镜:尊敬的皇后陛下,原来您是这个世界上最美丽的女人。可是,已经长大的白雪公主比你美丽一千倍。  小松鼠:她是谁呀?  (舒缓的音乐)  小鸟:她怎么会躺在这里呢?  王子:恩,我们去看一看吧。(来到白雪前,众让路。)多么美的女孩,你为什么躺在这里,愿神明指引我,希望我能唤醒你。(王子拍着白雪的背,白雪醒。)  小鸟:快看,她醒了。  白雪:(睡醒状)你们是谁?  皇后:你把白雪公主带到森林里杀掉,再把她的心带回来。  小熊:快来看,这里有个漂亮的女孩耶。  爱生气:你为什么会在这里?  猎人:皇后陛下,有什么吩咐?  白雪:亲爱的小动物们,我迷路了,又渴又饿,你们知道哪里可以找到吃的吗?  皇后:不,白雪公主已经死在森林里了,猎人把她的心带给了我。  魔镜:爬过第七座宝石山,渡过第七条瀑布旁,在七个小矮人的屋子里,住着最美丽的白雪公主。  第五场 木屋内  众动物:天哪,她真是一个可怕的女人。  (邪恶的音乐)  众动物:(摇头)我们也不知道。  老婆婆:我走了很长的路,又渴又累,你能给我一杯水喝吗?  瞌睡虫:我们住在这里。  白雪:谢谢你们!  (小动物们上,大家哭泣中。)  众矮人:是您救了她,我们永远感谢你。(众欢呼,快乐的舞蹈)  魔镜:白雪公主还活着,她是最美的女人。猎人带回来的只是个猪心。  开心果:哇,一个女孩!  最终章 小舞会  第二场 森林里  众动物:知道知道,你顺着这条路一直走,前面有一个小木屋,那里就可以有吃的。   白雪:(开门)你好啊,老婆婆,请问有什么事吗?  糊涂蛋:白雪怎么了?  喷嚏精:快看,她在动,快躲起来!  旁白:在很久很久以前,有一位美丽的公主,她的皮肤像雪一样白,大家都叫她白雪公主。她有一位继母皇后,虚荣又邪恶。皇后十分嫉妒白雪的美丽。  老婆婆:好心的姑娘,为了感谢你,请收下我的苹果。(从篮子里拿出毒苹果)  老婆婆:你看,这苹果多诱人,我们一起把它吃了吧。  第三场:木屋内  (老太婆上,敲门)  白雪:我的继母要杀我,好心的猎人放了我,让我永远也不要再回去了。  白雪:好的,请喝吧。  白雪:谢谢您。(收下苹果)  卫兵乙:也许他们需要帮助。  第一场 皇宫内  (悲伤的音乐)  (白雪公主狂奔上,晕倒在地上。小动物们小心翼翼的上。)  第四场 皇宫内  万事通:她看上去像睡着了。  开心果 :真可怜,那你就住在这吧。  老婆婆:放心吧,我不会害你的,你如果不放心,我先吃给你看。(咬一口没毒的苹果,把另一半给白雪)  小松鼠:那我们来问问她吧。  瞌睡虫:嘘,小声一点,会吵醒她的。  王子:她的眼睛可真美。  白雪:这……  (快乐的音乐)  旁白:皇后用魔法把自己变成了一个老太婆,她又做了一个苹果,苹果的一半有毒,一半没毒。此时,她来到了白雪公主住的木屋前  小动物们和白雪公主  邪恶的音乐  旁白:小动物们带着白雪公主来到木屋中,又累又饿的白雪公主吃了些东西就睡着了。  害羞鬼:就好像天使一样!  (众躲在床后,慢慢露头。)  万事通:我们是小矮人。  第六场
木屋内  旁白:猎人把白雪公主带到了森林中,准备杀了她。可是面对善良美丽的白雪公主,猎人实在是下不了手,他放走了白雪公主,杀了一只小野猪,取了它的心带回了皇宫。  白雪:好吧(接过毒苹果咬了下去,立刻倒了下去)  皇后、魔镜、猎人  皇后:(气得脸色铁青)可恶,我一定要消灭白雪公主。来人!  爱生气:但是为什么叫不醒她?  旁白:后来白雪公主嫁给了王子,从此,他们幸福的生活在了一起  欢快的音乐  (众动物扶起白雪公主,来到木屋中。)  白雪公主、七个小矮人  皇后:(叉着腰,对着魔镜)魔镜啊,魔镜,快告诉我,谁是世界上最美丽的女人?  皇后:魔镜,魔镜,快告诉我,谁是世界上最美的女人?  (皇后、猎人下)  老婆婆:哈哈哈……现在,我是世界上最美的女人了。(下)  卫兵甲:王子,你看,他们好像很悲伤的样子。
热门电视剧你的浏览器禁用了JavaScript, 请开启后刷新浏览器获得更好的体验!
哪个哥给个白雪公主的串词
是串词不是台词!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!童话剧白雪公主串词
纯洁善良是每个人心中必要的一部分,有一个美丽的童话故事,里面的小女孩因为自己有善良纯洁的天性,在关键时刻,她转危为安。不用我说大家就已经知道我说的主人公是谁了!(白雪公主)好,下面请欣赏童话剧《白雪公主》,掌声有请!!
童年是真的梦,童年是梦的真,每段童年的回忆里,都矗立着一座神奇的童话堡垒。这里有我们美丽传奇的村落!快跟我来吧!让我带你看看善良美丽的白雪公主和七个小矮人吧!请欣赏童话剧《白雪公主》
六一节目串词:1,舞台剧,《白雪公主与七个小矮人》2,舞蹈《青花瓷》
……看过了小时候(小朋友们)喜欢的经典故事《白雪公主与七个小矮人》之后,让我们再来看看今天流行乐曲和古典情怀完美结合的《青花瓷》吧……
良心医生串,荆轲刺秦王,白雪公主,军训,学生会招新,一帘幽梦,应聘,串词,感谢了
:军训后,学生会招新,心想这与应聘差不多,但实际上却又有所不同,招新这天,我讲了白雪公主的故事、荆轲刺秦王和没良心 医生 串文达的故事,学生会主席还问我什么是一帘幽梦,我笑笑说,详见辞海673页。就这样我加入了学生会。
...无厘头的串词啊,没良心医生 串文达 纯属杜撰...辞海的页码也是编造的....
要回复问题请先或
浏览: 4710
关注: 0 人急求!!!白雪公主和七个小矮人的英文故事 带台词的那种 要古英语的台词 比如魔镜说Famed is_百度知道
急求!!!白雪公主和七个小矮人的英文故事 带台词的那种 要古英语的台词 比如魔镜说Famed is
求!!白雪公主和七个小矮人的英文故事 带台词的那种 要古英语的台词 比如魔镜说Famed is thy beauty的那种 尤其是故事尾声王子来救公主的地方台词不要省掉啊!!
提问者采纳
W---白雪公主 Q---皇后 M---魔镜 H---猎人P---白马王子 D---小矮人 A---小动物音乐起, my queen音乐起: How do you do, the people loved them so much: Help me ! She shall be my queen!----小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话5&#47.w!D: I am tried and hungry.w …Nice to meet you.W皇后.w: (齐说)Nice to meet you ,皇后扮演老太太出场.w,7个小矮人出场;someone is sleeping now----4&#47,对话Q:----白雪出场S.w!----7&#47? My name is S: Hunter?S, who’s the most beautiful: My pleasure: Thank you for your help, bye-bye.&#160,I will eat a little and lie down,Where is Mirror,help me.w is much more beautiful than you: bite you bite you …小动物追赶猎人下场S.猎人出场H; welcome to our house,w is much more beautiful than you, the king got married again: pretty girl .w, I am a beautiful princess!白雪公主咬一口后倒地Q,皇后, oh,动物引着王子出场P, Mirror on the wall.w: Oh, I got a good idea?M: Apple ,小动物出场,S: Hello, I miss my mother so much: The girl is dead: My name is S: what’s the matter with you!Q: S, yes , Where is my mother: The hunter…hunter…A, S,追赶猎人?Mirror.w; the queen died while giving birth to a girl: Let’s go out for our work!P、魔镜出场Q, her name was Snow White,somebody drank my water----3&#47、围着公主哭S;What a beautiful girl?Hahaha, She was a beautiful princess: Mirror.w , I’m very beautiful.w wake up!Q, Good morning grandma, The people didn’t love the new queen.w;Would you like to live here.w?S,thank you grandma!王子吻公主, somebody ate my food----2&#47?S,too----6&#47: Yes: S!D: What!Q、魔镜出场Q? Where is my mother: I am a queen, there is a little house ?S!音乐起;Look, go kill S, pleaseA.音乐起, because she was cruel.w,would you like a bite: A beautiful girl. Year passed,who’s the most beautiful.One day, mirror on the wall,D, wake up…音乐起;How do you do? S,公主醒了S,公主惊慌出逃S.w is not dead?音乐起, In the king’s palace, thank you very much?M,旁白A long time ago, please, there lived a young king and queen: 1&#47! Hahaha…小矮人出场, In a beautiful kingdom
这个我百度出来过 我要古英语的
不好意思啊,帮不上忙了
还是要谢谢你 ~
没事。我看了下。大多都是我发的这个。
我也是找了好久 唯独的那个带古英语的结尾又很省略 我又不会写古英语的
我帮你再找找吧
提问者评价
迟来的采纳 谢谢啦 ~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Snow-white
Once there was a Queen. She was sitting at the window. There was snow outside in the garden--snow on the hill and in the lane, snow on the huts and on the trees: all things were white with snow.
She had some cloth in her hand and a needle. The cloth in her hand was as white as the snow.
The Queen was making a coat for a little child. She said, &I want my child to be white as this cloth, white as the snow. And I shall call her Snow-white.&
Some days after that the Queen had a child. The child was white as snow. The Queen called her Snow-white.
But the Queen was very ill, and after some days she died. Snow-white lived, and was a very ...
she will see you. If the Queen sees you, she will make some other man kill you. Wai some friends will help you.&Then he went away.Poor Snow-white sat at the foot of a tree and cried. Then she saw that night was coming. She said, & I will not cry. I will find some house where I can sleep tonight. I cannot wait here: the bears will eat me.&She went far into the forest. Then she saw a little hut. She opened the door of the hut, and went in.
ⅡIn the hut she saw seven little beds. There was a table and on the table there were seven little loaves and seven little glasses. She ate one of the loaves. Then she said, &I want some water to drink.& So she drank some water out of one of the glasses. Then she fell asleep on one of the seven little beds.The hut was the home of seven Little Men.When it was night, the seven Little Men came to the hut. Each Little Man had a big beard, and a little blue coat. Each Little Man came into the hut, and took his little lamp. Then each Little Man sat down, and ate his little loaf, and drank his little glass of water.But one Little Man said,&Someone has eaten my little loaf.&And another Little Man said,&Someone has drunk my little glass of water.&Then the seven Little Men went to bed, but one Little Man said,&Someone is sleeping on my little bed.&All the seven Little Men came to look at Snow-white as she slept on the Little Man's bed. They said,&She is very beautiful.&&She is very beautiful.&&She is very beautiful.&&She is very beautiful.&&She is very beautiful.&&She is very beautiful.&&She is very beautiful.&
Snow-white awoke, and saw the seven Little Men with their big beards standing near her bed. She was afraid .The Little Men said, &Do not be afraid. We are your friends. Tell us how you came here.&Snow-white said, &I will tell you.& Then she told them her story.They said, &Do not be afraid. Live here with us. But see that the door is shut when we are not in the house with you. Do not go out. If you go out, the bad Queen will find you. Then she will know that you are not dead, and will tell someone to kill you.&So Snow-white lived in 'the hut with the seven Little Men.After some days Snow-white went into the garden. One of the Queen's servants was going through the forest, and he saw her. He went and told the Queen, &Snow-white is in a hut in the forest.& The Queen was very angry when she heard that snow-white was not dead.The Queen took an apple. She made a hole in the red side of the apple, and put some powder into the hole. Then she put on old clothes and went to the hut. She called, &Is any one there?&Snow-white opened the door, and came out to her. The Queen said, &I have some pretty apples. Eat one of my pretty apples.& Snow-white took the apple and said, &Is it good?& The Queen said, &See, I will eat this whi you eat the red side. Then you will know that it is good.&Snow-white ate the red side of the apple. When the powder was in her mouth she fell down dead.
The Queen went back to her house. She went into her room. She looked into the glass and said,&Tell me, glass upon the wall,Who is most beautiful of all?&The glass said,&The Queen is most beautiful of all.&Then the Queen knew that Snow-white was dead.The Little Men came back to the hut. When they saw that Snow-white was dead, the poor Little Men cried. Then they put Snow-white in a box made of glass. They took the glass box to a hill and put it there, and said, &Everyone who goes by will see how beautiful she was.&Then each Little Man put one white flower on the box, and they went away.Just as they were going away, a Prince came by. He saw the glass box and said, &What is that?& Then he saw Snow-white in the box. He said, .& She was very beautiful: but do not put her there. There is a hall in the garden of my father's house. It is all made of white stone. We will take the glass box and put it in the hall of beautiful white stone.&The Little Men said, &Take her.&Then the Prince told his servants to take up the box. They took up the box. Just then one of the servants fell down. The box fell, and Snow-white fell with the box. The bit of apple fell out of her mouth: she awoke, and sat up, and said, &Where am I?&The Prince said &You are with me. I never saw anyone as beautiful as you. Come with me and be my Queen.&The Prince married Snow-white, and she became his Queen.A man went and told this to the bad Queen. When she heard it she was so angry that she fell down dead.Snow-white lived and was very happy ever after. And the Little Men came to see her every year.
有翻译用不
不用翻译 只是我想要古英语的 你这个不是啊
白雪公主和七个小矮人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 七个小矮人操白雪公主 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信