给对体育老师的建议特招学校的建议英文作文

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~学校里的体育器材室英语作文加翻译_百度知道
学校里的体育器材室英语作文加翻译
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
It is very interesting.Tennis ball 12person.Students dislike it because they feel it is very hard to learn.The reason boys choose it was it is a great funThere are &nbsp. Many boys love to paly basketball.It&#39.Pingpang 40 person need 20 rackets.Football 2520 person choose basketball.Students who choose it were because it ia very sis funny and relax.Volleyabll is the girl&#39.12persos favourite sports.&nbsp
There are &20 person choose basketball. Many boys love to paly basketball.It's funny and relax.12person choose volleyball .Volleyabll is the girl's favourite sports.It is very interesting.Football 25 person.The reason boys choose it was it is a great fun.Pingpang 40 person need 20 rackets.Students who choose it were because it ia very simple and interesting.Tennis ball 12person.Students dislike it because they feel it is very hard to learn.&
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语作文!要求如下;最近你校校园网上出现了一个英语帖子,意在了解同学们在体育活动,艺术特长方面的发展情况.请你一"夏宇"这一网名针对以上方面回帖,内容包括以下要点:1,你的体育,艺_百度作业帮
求英语作文!要求如下;最近你校校园网上出现了一个英语帖子,意在了解同学们在体育活动,艺术特长方面的发展情况.请你一"夏宇"这一网名针对以上方面回帖,内容包括以下要点:1,你的体育,艺
求英语作文!要求如下;最近你校校园网上出现了一个英语帖子,意在了解同学们在体育活动,艺术特长方面的发展情况.请你一"夏宇"这一网名针对以上方面回帖,内容包括以下要点:1,你的体育,艺术特长2.你发展特长所面临的困难3.你的希望或建议词数80请速回,今天就要了!(初2英语作文)
I am interested in many sports games. I love the PE class. what is more, I love playing basketball and badmiton with my friends at school. The games make us like a team and enhance our friendship. When comes to my hobbies about arts, I think I am good at singing and I am ken on it.
As most of my classmates, I am the single child in my family, I feel lonly in holidays that all my friends are home. Besides, we don't know where to play since the school is closed in holidays.
I hope that the playground can be kept open during holidays so I can do sports with my friends no matter we are school or in holidays. I believe we will have more fun with our hobbies.评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 对体育课的体会和建议 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信