5,硬物碰撞声。
要看用在哪里呢,要整个一句话连贯起来,看单词的意思呢。
—— 佐慧芹
1、坚硬地。不平滑的。2、生硬地,粗鲁地
—— 冯文兰
坚硬的 粗鲁的
—— wingyin12
相关其他知识点麻烦各位帮我写篇英语作文,标题是 My beadroom 不少于10句话,房间样子瞎编就行._百度作业帮
麻烦各位帮我写篇英语作文,标题是 My beadroom 不少于10句话,房间样子瞎编就行.
麻烦各位帮我写篇英语作文,标题是 My beadroom 不少于10句话,房间样子瞎编就行.
I have a lovely bedroom.It's not very big, but there is everything I need. A big single bed is in the middle of the room. Next to it is a desk and a chair. I do my homework on the deskte . Beside the desk is a white bookcase.
In the first shelf of the bookcase I put the clock. It can remind me the time. opposite the bookcase is a small window. From it, i can see the birds and flowers outside.
I love my bedroom.And you?
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
男生的生日礼物我告诉你送什么最具有珍藏意义,会让男生永远都珍藏的那种。你直接在百度里找yilu集,是一家专门制作回忆纪念画册的专业机构,可以把普通相片用图文并茂...
可以定制礼物给她哦,像是刻着她名字的项链、手链,音乐盒、水晶摆件等。这样的礼物很有创意、也很有纪念意义。这些礼物不止是男女朋友之间互赠的还可以是朋友间哦
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'各位大哥大姐 麻烦帮我做下下面几道题(P)It’s Sunday. It’s fine. Tom does not go to school today. But he is not at home. He’s now sitting(坐) on a Chinese bus. He is going to the movie house. All his classmates(同学) will g_百度作业帮
各位大哥大姐 麻烦帮我做下下面几道题(P)It’s Sunday. It’s fine. Tom does not go to school today. But he is not at home. He’s now sitting(坐) on a Chinese bus. He is going to the movie house. All his classmates(同学) will g
各位大哥大姐 麻烦帮我做下下面几道题(P)It’s Sunday. It’s fine. Tom does not go to school today. But he is not at home. He’s now sitting(坐) on a Chinese bus. He is going to the movie house. All his classmates(同学) will go to see a movie this afternoon. His teacher Mr Wang will go there, too. They will meet at 2:00 p.m. at the gate(门口) of the movie house. An old man gets on(上车) the bus. Tom stands up and says(说) to the old man, “Come and sit here, please.” The old man goes over and sits down. He says, “Thank you very much, my boy. You are a good student.” Tom answers, “You’re welcome.” “What school are you in?” the old man asks Tom. “I am in No. 2 Middle School.” Tom answers.“No. 2? That’s a good school. My son is a teacher there. He is an English teacher.” The old man says. “English teacher? Excuse me, grandpa. What’s your son’s name, please?” Tom asks.
“Mr Wang,” says the old man. “Ah, ah, he is my English teacher.” Just then, the bus stops near the movie house. Tom says goodbye to the old man and gets off(下车) the bus. The old man smiles(微笑) to Tom.(
)1. In the sentence(句子) “the bus stops near the movie house”. “stop” means (意思是)______. A. 车站
)2. Which(哪一句) is right? A. It’s Saturday today.
B. It’s not fine today. C. Tom goes to school on Sunday.
D. Tom is a student of No. 2 Middle School.(
)3. Mr Wang is_____. A. at home today
B. the old man’s son
C. the old man’s father
D. a Chinese teacher(
)4. What do you think of Tom? A. Tom is a good student.
B. Tom is a bad(坏的) student. C. He does wrong(错) things.
D. He is a good teacher.(
)5. Which is right? A. Tom goes to the movie house on an English car. B. Only Tom and his teacher go to the movie house to see a movie. C. They go to the movie house for a meeting(会议). D. The old man’s son is Tom’s English teacher.
(Q)Dick has a friend. His name is George. He works on a big ship(轮船). The ship goes from the United Kingdom to China. So George is often on the ship for many months. And he can only see the sea (大海).
Today George is at home. It’s nine
o’clock in the morning. He wakes up and looks out of the window. What does he see? There are some trees. So he jumps out of bed and cries, “The ship has hit the land! The ship has hit the land!”
根据短文判断正(T)误(F).
) 1. George is Dick’s friend.
) 2. George works on a big ship.
) 3. George wakes up at eight.
) 4. George sees the trees, and he thinks he is on the ship. (
) 5. George is on the river this morning.
  ( D )1. In the sentence(句子) “the bus stops near the movie house”. “stop” means (意思是)______.  A. 车站
D. 停  (
D)2. Which(哪一句) is right?  A. It’s Saturday today.
B. It’s not fine today.  C. Tom goes to school on Sunday.
D. Tom is a student of No. 2 Middle School.  (D
)3. Mr Wang is_____.  A. at home today
B. the old man’s son
C. the old man’s father
D. a Chinese teacher  ( A )4. What do you think of Tom?  A. Tom is a good student.
B. Tom is a bad(坏的) student.  C. He does wrong(错) things.
D. He is a good teacher.  (
D )5. Which is right?  A. Tom goes to the movie house on an English car.  B. Only Tom and his teacher go to the movie house to see a movie.  C. They go to the movie house for a meeting(会议).  D. The old man’s son is Tom’s English teacher.  根据短文判断正(T)误(F).  ( T ) 1. George is Dick’s friend.  ( T ) 2. George works on a big ship.  ( F ) 3. George wakes up at eight.  ( T ) 4. George sees the trees, and he thinks he is on the ship.  ( F ) 5. George is on the river this morning.  帮你一次.当时在看答案的时候也要努力思考啊
扫描下载二维码麻烦各位帮我看一下,色ブレ 这个单词的中文解释是什么?
在沪江关注日语的沪友張麗遇到了一个关于小D词条求助的疑惑,并悬赏20沪元,已有7人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
麻烦各位帮我看一下,色ブレ 这个单词的中文解释是什么?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
就是有色差,颜色不一样,颜色偏了....
—— CHANGXIAOJIE
(视)颜色模糊,(图像)颜色混乱
—— lizzy131390
—— 倒来倒去
色差,色花