求教foobarape转apple losslesss的办法

Head-Fi's Best Sellers
430 Posts.
Joined 1/2007
All my files are in ALAC and I use foobar exclusively for my player. There is an ad-on and it should be here:
edit: it says that the ad on is unstable and may crash, but it has never happened to me..
editedit: alternatively, you could rip them to flac...
2,071 Posts.
Joined 4/2006
There is a dll file that you add to your components folder. I run alac on foobar on windows xp sp2 and have never had any crashes with it.
111 Posts.
Joined 8/2008
I'm going to raise this one from the dead. Can anyone help me out with this? I have about 110 gigs of Apple Lossless and Foobar won't "see" them even though ALAC is in the components folder and I configured Foobar to look my the iTunes music directory. Any ideas?
940 Posts.
Joined 11/2004
What version of foobar do you have?
35,112 Posts.
Joined 1/2004
Originally Posted by espressogeek
I'm going to raise this one from the dead. Can anyone help me out with this? I have about 110 gigs of Apple Lossless and Foobar won't "see" them even though ALAC is in the components folder and I configured Foobar to look my the iTunes music directory. Any ideas?
And you use Foobar.6 and ALAC decoding support v1.0.1? Aka, latest versions...
Weird, cause I run that combo at work and it plays Apple Lossless files smoothly.
111 Posts.
Joined 8/2008
Yes I have the latest versions of both Foobar and ALAC. All you do to "install" ALAC is copy the .dll to the components folder correct?
9,348 Posts.
Joined 2/2006
Yes I have the latest versions of both Foobar and ALAC. All you do to "install" ALAC is copy the .dll to the components folder correct?
8,555 Posts.
Joined 9/2005
I'm using Foobar v0.9.6 w/ ALAC v1.0.1 too. So far so good, and I've got ~250GB of ALAC files. It's not 100% stable, but 99% is good enough for me. Good luck
35,112 Posts.
Joined 1/2004
espressogeek. Any messages in the console?
204 Posts.
Joined 12/2007
Seeing the files and actually playing them are 2 different things. Can you open any of the ALAC files in Foobar? You should be able to choose open from the menu and navigate to the folder where the files are and choose one. Does it play?
Joined 2/2009
Originally Posted by powerslave
Seeing the files and actually playing them are 2 different things. Can you open any of the ALAC files in Foobar? You should be able to choose open from the menu and navigate to the folder where the files are and choose one. Does it play?
Hello. I have the same problem. Foobar 9.6.2, ALAC 1.02 and Monkey's decoder 2.1.3 are properly installed and I do see files in the playlist, when I load image + .cue music files into Foobar. And it looks like one big file, which is playable and contains all the content from the rest of album in one track, other tracks aren't playable, console says "Unable to open item for playback (Object not found):", but the tracks time are calculated right, and the last track doesn't have any time at specific bar and isn't playable too.
Help me out, guys!
Btw, flac tracks (when it goes in tracks, not in image + .cue) play fine.
Joined 9/2008
You may convert it to APE.
Joined 2/2009
Originally Posted by lantice
You may convert it to APE.
could you explain it at greater length?
Joined 9/2008
Originally Posted by Silverin
could you explain it at greater length?
Sorry, I was answering poster's question.
For your question, I guess you may need to modify the cue file a bit.
In the cue file,
find the FILE "XXXXXXXX" WAVE line
change XXXXXX into your flac file name.
I hope it would be helpful.
Head-Fi.org is proudly sponsored by
&›&&›&&›&&›&Foobar and Apple Lossless}

我要回帖

更多关于 apple lossless 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信