求let's talk talk音译about love音译歌词

Celine Dion的最新歌词
31886318863188631886318863188631886318863188631886Let’s Talk About Love歌词
点击播放:
Let’s Talk About LoveLRC歌词
Let’s Talk About LoveEverywhere I go all the places that I''''ve beenEvery smile is a new horizon on a land I''''ve never seenThere are people around the world - different faces different namesBut there''''s one true emotion that reminds me we''''re the same...Let''''s talk about loveFrom the laughter of a child to the tears of a grown manThere''''s a thread that runs right through us all and helps us understandAs subtle as a breeze - that fans a flicker to a flameFrom the very first sweet melody to the very last refrain...Let''''s talk about loveLet''''s talk about usLet''''s talk about lifeLet''''s talk about trustLet''''s talk about loveIt''''s the king of all who live and the queen of good heartsIt''''s the ace you may keep up your sleeve - till the name is all but lostAs deep as any sea - with the rage of any stormBut as gentle as a falling leave on any autumn morn...Let''''s talk about loveLet''''s talk about usLet''''s talk about lifeLet''''s talk about trustLet''''s talk about love - it''''s all we''''re needin''''Let''''s talk about us - it''''s the air we''''re breathin''''Let''''s talk about life - I wanna know youLet''''s talk about trust - and I wanna show youEverywhere I go all the places that I''''ve beenEvery smile is a new horizon on a land I''''ve never seenThere are people around the world - different faces different namesBut there''''s one true emotion that reminds me we''''re the same...Let''''s talk about loveLet''''s talk about usLet''''s talk about lifeLet''''s talk about trustLet''''s talk about loveLet''''s talk about love - it''''s all we''''re needin''''Let''''s talk about us - it''''s the air we''''re breathin''''Let''''s talk about life - I wanna know youLet''''s talk about trust - and I wanna show youLet''''s talk about love(fade out...)
[03:02.00][00:11.00]Everywhere I go all the places that I''''ve been[03:09.00][00:18.00]Every smile is a new horizon on a land I''''ve never seen[03:17.00][00:26.00]There are people around the world - different faces different names[03:24.00][00:34.00]But there''''s one true emotion that reminds me we''''re the same...[03:36.00][00:41.00]Let''''s talk about love[00:49.00]From the laughter of a child to the tears of a grown man[00:57.00]There''''s a thread that runs right through us all and helps us understand[01:04.00]As subtle as a breeze - that fans a flicker to a flame[01:12.00]From the very first sweet melody to the very last refrain...[02:23.00][01:19.00]Let''''s talk about love[03:39.00][02:26.00][01:23.00]Let''''s talk about us[03:43.00][02:30.00][01:27.00]Let''''s talk about life[03:47.00][02:34.00][01:30.00]Let''''s talk about trust[03:51.00][01:34.00]Let''''s talk about love[01:53.00]It''''s the king of all who live and the queen of good hearts[02:00.00]It''''s the ace you may keep up your sleeve - till the name is all but lost[02:08.00]As deep as any sea - with the rage of any storm[02:15.00]But as gentle as a falling leave on any autumn morn...[04:06.00][02:38.00]Let''''s talk about love - it''''s all we''''re needin''''[04:10.00][02:42.00]Let''''s talk about us - it''''s the air we''''re breathin''''[04:14.00][02:45.00]Let''''s talk about life - I wanna know you[04:18.00][02:49.00]Let''''s talk about trust - and I wanna show you[04:22.00]Let''''s talk about love[04:38.00](fade out...)Let S Talk About Love 歌词_百度知道
Let S Talk About Love 歌词
提问者采纳
s talk about loveCeline DionEverywhere I goall the places that I&#39;ve beenEvery smile is a new horizonon a land I&#39;(Let&#39;re the sameLet&#39.;s talk about trust)wanna show youEverywhere I goall the places that I&#39;ve beenEvery smile is a new horizonon a land I&#39://s one true emotionthat reminds me we&#39.;s talk about trust)the air we&#39;s the air we&#39..;ve never seenThere are people around the worlddifferent faces different namesBut there&#39;s in the air our breathinLet&#39.Let&#39.;s talk about life)Baby(Let&#39;s talk about lifeLet&#39;s talk about life)I wanna know you(Let&#39.com/song/2755836" target="_blank">s talk about love)it&#39.;s talk about trustLet&#39;s talk about usLet&#39;s all we needed(Let&#39;s talk about loveLet&#39;ve never seenThere are people around the worlddifferent faces different namesBut there&#39;s all we&#39;s talk about love)All we need(Let&#39;s talk about us)it&#39;re breathin(Let&#39.s talk about trustLet&#39;s talk about lifeLet&#39;s one true emotionthat reminds me we&#39.let&#39://s talk about loveFrom the laughter of a childto the tears of a grown manThere&#39.;s talk about usLet&#39.<a href="s talk about love歌曲名;s talk about loveLet&#39;re the samewoo.:Helen ShapiroLet&#39;s talk about life)it&#39;s talk about loveohIt&#39;s a thread that runs right through usand helps us understandAs subtle as a breezethat fans a flicker to a flameFrom the very first sweet melodyto the very last refrainLet&#39;re needin&#39:Let S Talk About Love歌手:Helen Shapiro专辑;re breathin(Let&#39;s talk about usLet&#39.;re breathin&#39;s talk about us)the air we&#39;s talk about trust(Let&#39;s the ace you may keep up your sleevetill the name is all but lostAs deep as any seawith the rage of any stormBut as gentle as a falling leave on any autumn mornLet&#39;s talk about trust)hoo..s talk about us)(Let&#39;s talk about lifeLet&#39;(Let&#39.;s talk about loveLet&#39;s the king of all who liveand the queen of good heartsIt&#39;s talk about love(Let&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《Let‘s Talk About Love》歌词
— 胜利&G-Dragon&太阳
Let's Talk About Love - 胜利 G-Dragon 太阳
Let's talk about love?