邀请小朋友打篮球去打篮球的英语对话不少于五句

英语作文邀请信 邀请朋友打篮球 80字_百度作业帮
英语作文邀请信 邀请朋友打篮球 80字
别问这问题了,别人会的,也没有人的英语这么好吧?9个课程挂科中.
其他类似问题
How are you recently? Do you have time this sunday ?.I would like playing basketball very much,but I don't have companions to play with me. Because they are preparing for the ...
扫描下载二维码用打电话的方式约别人去打篮球的用英语怎么说 最好有九个人参加对话_百度知道
用打电话的方式约别人去打篮球的用英语怎么说 最好有九个人参加对话
我有更好的答案
九个人还是打电话么?那叫开会
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文邀请信 邀请朋友打篮球 80字_百度作业帮
英语作文邀请信 邀请朋友打篮球 80字
别问这问题了,别人会的,也没有人的英语这么好吧?9个课程挂科中.
其他类似问题
How are you recently? Do you have time this sunday ?.I would like playing basketball very much,but I don't have companions to play with me. Because they are preparing for the ...
扫描下载二维码英语邀请打篮球三分钟对话!并翻译!_百度作业帮
英语邀请打篮球三分钟对话!并翻译!
A:Hi,Bob,are you free sunday morning?B:yes,do you have any plan?A:How about playing basketball?B:That's a good idea.I will call you at 8.A:Ok,see you .B:See you.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
汤姆的周末,打篮球时朋友受伤-中考英语口语看图说话题
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
Last Sunday was a sunny day. I went to the park to play basketball with my friends. We were playing
Last Sunday was a sunny day. I went to the park to play basketball with my friends. We were playing happily when suddenly Peter fell over and hurt his leg. We carried him to the hospital at once. The doctor looked over his leg carefully, and said his leg was broken. He needed to stay in bed for some time. We felt very sorry for him. Next time we should be more careful when we play basketball. Now we take turns to go to help him with his lessons in the hospital. He feels very happy and gets much better now.
相关英语学习内容
中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&
中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&中考英语&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
中考英语头条
中考英语口语看图说话题,是中考英语口试部分的内容,这类
中考英语单项选择题专项训练,汇总了关于中考英语考试选
中考英语,是初中学生最重要的一场英语考试,中考英语重点
中考英语语法知识讲解,汇总了初中年级水平的英语语法知
中考英语最新推荐
中考英语排行