两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
期中复习――句式练习(答案)()
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢话题作文 打篮球的好处英语作文(4篇)党政学习剧情剧本演讲致辞职场范文更多好词好句寄语赠言节日庆典生活常识语文知识自我修养古典文学考试大全话题作文 打篮球的好处英语作文(4篇)已有.人查看过本文标签:话题作文 打篮球的好处英语作文(4篇)100%好评第一篇:打篮球的好处(英文)I like sports very much. Football, basketball, running and swimming are my favorites. But I like playing basketball most, because I think playing basketball is very cool and interesting. I often play basketball with my classmates. We are a good team. Playing basketball is a good way to make friends. After all, we have common interests. Besides, I can build my body by playing basketball.我很喜欢运动。足球,篮球,跑步和游泳是我的爱好。但是,我最喜欢的是篮球,因为我觉得打篮球很酷也很有意思。我经常和我同学一起打篮球。我们是一个很好的团队。打篮球是一个交友的好方法,毕竟我们有共同的兴趣。除此之外,打篮球还是我能够锻炼身体。话题作文 打篮球的好处英语作文(4篇)。第二篇:篮球(英文)My favorite Sports is basketball. It looks so cool in TV that I was crazy about those basketball stars ever since I was little.Basketball requires speed, height and skills. I run, jump, switch, and try to hit! All parts of my body are exercised in this sport. I feel that I’m like wind flying in the playground for my goal, which makes me feel so GREat!Basketball needs quick reaction and decision. When chance comes, it may disappear in the next second. I should keep an eye watching as an eagle, decide and judge quickly as a leopard, and run for it as a wolf.Further more, basketball is a sports more than just exercising, It needs team work. No one can play himself. A team should work together. So I learn to cooperate with others in this game. I should understand what my teammate doing and what he needs me to do for him. On the other side, I should learn to show my teammate what I need. At the same time, I need to keep an eye on the whole game, knowing how is the situation of our team and how is the other team. It involved more cooperation and strategy.I played basketball more for about 5 years now. I make many good friends throught this sports. It is proud to win honor for my team and my school. Also I enjoy all games with my friends. Basketball will be my best friends in the future and my best memory about school life.第三篇:打篮球的好处(英文)Some people love to play badminton, some love to play football, others love swimming, but my favorite sport is basketball. It is very popular in China because of Yao Ming. Because of him, many boys in China get to know about basketball. He is so excellent that everybody wants to play like him. He is my idol.有些人喜欢打羽毛球,有些人喜欢踢足球,其他人喜欢游泳。而我最喜欢的运动是篮球。因为姚明,篮球在中国很受欢迎。许多男孩子因为姚明而了解篮球。他如此的优秀,以至于每个人都想向他那样打球。他是我的偶像。My favorite sport is basketball. Playing basketball is very interesting and useful. I often play basketball with my friends. Playing basketball makes me fit and make more friends. I also learn teamwork through play basketball. I love it. And I will play it every Sunday morning.我最喜欢的运动是篮球。打篮球很有趣也有用。话题作文 打篮球的好处英语作文(4篇)文章出自,转载请保留此链接!。我经常和朋友们一起打篮球。打篮球使我变得更健康也交到了更多的朋友。通过打篮球我也学会了团队协作。我喜欢打篮球。我每周日早晨都会打篮球。I hope someday I can be an outstanding player just like Yao Ming. Maybe in the future, I will go to NBA and win the champion.我希望有一天我能够成为向姚明那样优秀的篮球运动员。也许在不久的将来,我会去NBA打球,并赢得冠军。第四篇:介绍篮球(英文)As one of the most important sports in the world,basketall is more and more popular in china ,especially among teenagers.why is basketall so welcoming?i think the first reason must be the midea,there are many tv programmes about basketball,such as the basketall park,the super weekend.they transported the value and the sport spirit of baketall,give a wide range of people the chance to fall in love with it.secondly ,playing basketball is good to your health ,both phisicaly can mentally. nowadays ,almost all the teenagers are under great pressure ,from schooling ,our parents ,the sociaty ,you name it .under this condition ,the basketall serves the best way to release the pressure and find some pleasure at the same time .just imagine you are in a bad mood ,then you go to the basketall court ,you drible heavily on the ground ,slam the ball to the board ,do a fade away jumper,layup,you can do everything you want without hurting anyone ,then after you finished ,you will find your sorrrow has gone ,and you are not so angry again.so that's one of the charming of the basketall。作为世界一个最重要的运动,篮球在中国越来越受欢迎,尤其是青少年.为什么篮球如此受欢迎?我认为最重要的原因是大众传媒,有许多篮球电视节目,如篮球公园,超级星期.它们运送篮球价值和体育精神,给人们以广泛机会爱上它.其次,打篮球对健康有好处,既可以内在,也可以丰富外在精神。话题作文 打篮球的好处英语作文(4篇)。如今,几乎所有的青少年都承受着巨大的压力,从教育,我们的父母,社会,都会无时无刻出现你的名字。在这种情况下,篮球是最好的释放压力的方式,在同一时间找到一些乐趣。试想你情绪不好,你去了篮球场,你运球重地,猛击球板,做一个后仰跳投、上篮,你可以做一切不伤害任何人的事,然后当你完成后,你会发现你的那种悲伤已远去,你不是那么生气。所以篮球是那么迷人。最近更新:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关作文:网友评论本类热门48小时热门}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语中的反问句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信