跪求cba赛前英文歌曲都叫什么求此女的名字跪求!

跪求,这个视频里的,背景英文歌曲叫什么名字? 好有感觉,我想学校舞蹈比赛用。 谢谢_百度知道
跪求,这个视频里的,背景英文歌曲叫什么名字? 好有感觉,我想学校舞蹈比赛用。 谢谢
请求 家帮助 谢谢家
Hello - AdeleHello it's meI was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meetTo go over everythingThey say that time's supposed to heal ya but I ain't done much healingHello can you hear meI'm in California dreaming about who we used to beWhen we were younger and freeI've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feetThere's such a difference between usAnd a million milesHello from the other sideI must've called a thousand times to tell youI'm sorry for everything that I've doneBut when I call you never seem to be homeHello from the outsideAt least I can say that I've tried to tell youI'm sorry for breaking your heartBut it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymoreHello how are youIt's so typical of me to talk about myselfI'm sorry I hope that you're wellDid you ever make it out of that townWhere nothing ever happenedIt's no secretThat the both of us are running out of timeHello from the other sideI must've called a thousand times to tell youI'm sorry for everything that I've doneBut when I call you never seem to be homeHello from the outsideAt least I can say that I've tried to tell youI'm sorry for breaking your heartBut it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymoreOoooohh anymoreOoooohh anymoreOoooohh anymoreAnymoreHello from the other sideI must've called a thousand times to tell youI'm sorry for everything that I've doneBut when I call you never seem to be homeHello from the outsideAt least I can say that I've tried to tell youI'm sorry for breaking your heartBut it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
1977年,没发生什么大事呀?
1976年,阿根廷倒是有陆军司令魏地拉等人发动军事政变,推翻了庇隆夫人担任总统的民选政府,军人执政委员会接管政权,直到19...
婴儿抵抗力太差了,如果咳嗽厉害应该打针,千万不能够自己做主张,耽误了治疗...............
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'CBA篮球比赛的主题歌曲什么名字?_百度知道
CBA篮球比赛的主题歌曲什么名字?
CBA篮球比赛的主题歌曲的名字是《I will survive》。&I Will Survive& 这首 1979 年蝉联六周冠军白金曲,成为当时 70 年代 Disco 必备歌曲,法国世界杯足球队开赛歌选用此曲;此曲更是被滚石评为 100 首最伟大的作品之一。歌手:Gloria Gaynor (葛罗莉亚·盖罗)制作:Dino Fekaris、Freddie Perren发行:1978歌词:At first I was afraid I was petrified& &  & &起初我很害怕,不知所措& &Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side& &  & &一直在想:没有你在身边,我一定活不下去& &But then I spent so many nights& &  & &但是后来,我花了很多个夜晚& &Thinking how you did me wrong& &  & &思考你是如何辜负了我& &And I grew strong& &  & &我变得坚强& &And I learn how to get along& &  & &学会了独立& &And so you're back from outer space& &  & &然而,你从外头回到了这里& &I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face& &  & &我走进来,发现了满脸愁容的你& &I should have changed that stupid lock& &  & &我早该换门锁& &I should have made you leave your key& &  & &我早该叫你把钥匙留下& &If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me& &  & &如果我早知道你会回来骚扰我的话& &*Go on now, go walk out the door& &  & &走吧!滚到外面去& &Just turn around now& &  & &请你转身离开& &(Cos) You're not welcome anymore& &  & &你已经不受欢迎& &Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye& &  & &你就是那个用分手来伤害我的家伙& &you think I'd crumble& &  & &你以为我崩溃了& &Did you think I'd lay down and die& &  & &你以为我会坐以待毙& &Oh no, not I, I will survive& &  & &哦!不,我会活下去& &Oh as long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive& &  & &一旦我学会如何去爱,我就能活下去& &I've got all my life to live& &  & &我会用一生好好过日子& &I've got all my love to give and I'll survive& &  & &我会用全部的爱去奉献,我会活下去& &I will survive& &  & &我会活下去& &It took all the strength I had not to fall apart& &  & &我用尽全身的力气,不让自己崩溃& &Kept trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart& &  & &努力修补着我心碎的碎片& &And I spent oh so many nights& &  & &我花了多少个夜晚& &Just feeling sorry for myself& &  & &为自己感到难过& &I used to cry but now I hold my head up high& &  & &我曾经哭泣,但现在的我昂首阔步& &And you see me somebody new& &  & &你可以看到我已脱胎换骨& &I'm not that chained up little person still in love with you& &  & &我已不是那个还爱着你而被束缚的卑微女子& &And so you feel like dropping in& &  & &你说想来看我& &And just expect me to be free& &  & &希望我有空见你& &Now I'm saving all my loving for someone who's loving me& &  & &如今,我已把全部的爱都留给那个爱我的人& &
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
篮球比赛的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁CBA北京首钢对辽宁的篮球赛里,很多孩子和一个黑人唱的英语歌,有几句是do you chan it_百度知道
CBA北京首钢对辽宁的篮球赛里,很多孩子和一个黑人唱的英语歌,有几句是do you chan it
CBA北京首钢辽宁篮球赛孩黑唱英语歌几句do you chan it long
我有更好的答案
JibbsChain Hang Low