求大神帮忙ps一下!!!

大神求帮忙!!!_百度知道
大神求帮忙!!!
Determine the corresponding oscillating frequencies, and CO2 lasers are 0:YAG, Nd, respectively, and 10.6 μm, 1.06.6328The oscillating wavelengths of the He–Ne. What energy is associated with each transition
提问者采纳
所以f = λ &#47。每一次激光转换的能量就应该是一个激光光子的能量,h是Plank常数.06 μm:YAG有关,υ就是刚才算的f要算的激光频率应该只和Nd,λ = 1,也就是,c为光速。He-Ne和CO2的谱线数据和激光波长无关:E = hυ。因为是受激馋钕钇铝石榴石材料在外激发下产生激光光子,其中; c
f = λ / c?哥你公式又写错了吧,,,写错公式要出人命的。。。
呃……好久没做过计算了,难免犯错……而且手边没书,不方便查公式……分子分母反了,是不?
提问者评价
恩恩 thank u~~~
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
。。可能说的是环境问题吧哦
自己特么去翻译啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮翻译一下,救急啊!!!A study suggests that dirty air can reduce lung development. Researchers at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles published their work in the "New England Journal of Medicine". About one thousand seven hundred children from different communities in Southern California took part in the study. The scientists tested the children every year for eight years, starting at age ten. They say this is the longest study ever done on air pollution and the health of children. The scientists found that children who lived in areas with the dirtiest air were five times more likely to grow up with weak lungs. Many were using less than eighty percent of normal lung strength to breathe. The damage from dirty air was as bad as that found in children with parents who smoke. Children with reduced lung power may suffer more severe effects from a common cold, for example. But the researchers express greater concerns about long-term effects. They say adults normally begin to lose one percent of their lung power each year after age twenty. The doctors note that weak lung activity is the second leading cause of early deaths among adults. The first is smoking. By the time people are eighteen, their lungs are fully developed, or close to it. The doctors say it is impossible to recover from any damage. Researchers say they are still not sure how air pollution affects lung development. They believe that pollution affects the tiny air spaces where oxygen and carbon dioxide (二氧化碳) are exchanged. Arden Pope is an economics professor at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. Professor Pope wrote a commentary about the study. He noted that air quality in Southern California has improved since the study began in the early nineteen-nineties. Clean-air laws have reduced pollution from vehicles, industry and other causes. But dirty air is still a problem in areas of California and other places. Professor Pope says continued efforts to improve air quality are likely to provide additional improvements in health.
TA0032Dgfx
一项研究表明,肮脏的空气可以减少肺癌的发展。在洛杉矶南加州大学工作的的研究人员发表了他们的成果在“新英格兰医学杂志”。大约一千七百儿童来自不同社区在南加州参加了这项研究。科学家们每年测试这些孩子持续了8年,在他们十岁时开始。他们说这是最长的一次研究空气污染和孩子的健康。科学家们发现,孩子住在肮脏的空气的地区,肺部成长比在健康地区的孩子弱了5倍。许多人使用的正常肺强度低于80%去呼吸。这个危害来自肮脏的空气,最糟糕的是孩子的父母吸烟。孩子的肺强度减少可能遭受更严重的疾病来自同样的寒冷,比如。但是研究人员表示最关心的是长时间的影响。他们说成年人通常开始失去百分之一的肺能力在20岁以后的每一年。医生指出,弱肺活动是成年人早期死亡的第二个主要原因。第一个是吸烟 。十八岁的人,他们的肺发育完全,或接近它。医生说那是不可能的从任何伤害中恢复过来。研究人员说他们仍然不知道空气污染如何影响肺发展 。他们相信污染是影响微小的空气,当氧气与二氧化碳交换的时候。Arden Pope是一名经济学教授在Brigham Young University in Provo。。。pope教授写了一个评论关于这个研究。他指出,在南加州的空气质量已有所改善因为这个研究早在。。。就开始了。空气法已经减少来自汽车,工业和其他原因的的污染。但是肮脏的空气仍然是一个地区的问题。Pope教授说继续改善空气质量能够提供另外的改进在人们的健康上 话说这是几年级的文章。。。。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码死机 跪求大神帮忙!!!
内容为广告/垃圾,我要举报!
特聘专家具有协助内容审核的特权
举报后内容将不能在前台展示
错乱举报会导致该权利被剥夺
选择举报原因&
死机了怎么办 &我的用UC看书 就按了一下锁屏键 就死机了 到现在 也要不了 &看网上很多人都说 按锁屏键+音量键 就可以了 &可是我按了没用 &求大神解答!!帮帮忙 跪求大神
已有4个回答
专家星级&:&3.4星
问答堂专家综合评分
问题评分&:&4.9星
采纳、点赞&:&2星
二次回复率&:&0星
内容为广告/垃圾,我要举报!
特聘专家具有协助内容审核的特权
举报后内容将不能在前台展示
错乱举报会导致该权利被剥夺
选择举报原因×
擅长领域:
参与话题:
&&& 死机,可以说是智能手机,常见问题,主要原因就是运行程序过多,就像电脑一样,所以建议你减少你手机后台运行的程序,另外也跟你手机的ROM的版本有关,G7在网上看死机的情况还是比较多的,可能跟这个机器本身配置也有原因吧。建议你找一下售后。
留下你的评论
[特聘专家]
专家星级&:&0.5星
问答堂专家综合评分
问题评分&:&0星
采纳、点赞&:&0星
二次回复率&:&5星
内容为广告/垃圾,我要举报!
特聘专家具有协助内容审核的特权
举报后内容将不能在前台展示
错乱举报会导致该权利被剥夺
选择举报原因×
擅长领域:
nubia Z5 Mini(NX402)电池无法拆机,使用中出现死机情况,可按住开关键12秒钟,手机自动关机重新按开关键开机即可,如果这样也不行的话,就只能等电量耗尽自动关机后,再充电重启了。
留下你的评论
[编辑专家]
专家星级&:&3.9星
问答堂专家综合评分
问题评分&:&5星
采纳、点赞&:&3星
二次回复率&:&0星
内容为广告/垃圾,我要举报!
特聘专家具有协助内容审核的特权
举报后内容将不能在前台展示
错乱举报会导致该权利被剥夺
选择举报原因×
擅长领域:
参与话题:
你好!& & 你这款手机必须按住开关键12秒钟,手机自动关机重新按开关键开机即可,如果使用UC看书经常死机那就建议你别用了,软件部兼容使用其他软件吧。
留下你的评论
[见习专家]
专家星级&:&0.5星
问答堂专家综合评分
问题评分&:&0星
采纳、点赞&:&0星
二次回复率&:&5星
内容为广告/垃圾,我要举报!
特聘专家具有协助内容审核的特权
举报后内容将不能在前台展示
错乱举报会导致该权利被剥夺
选择举报原因×
擅长领域:
你好,在关机状态下按开机键+音量上键进入recovery模式,执行3个wipe开头的选项,然后选第一个重启手机就好了。这样的话手机程序电话号码什么的都没有,照片还在
留下你的评论
该内容由系统自动生成
参考价:¥1888.00
主屏尺寸4.7英寸
电池容量2300mAh
主屏分辨率像素
电池类型不可拆卸式电池
后置摄像头1300万像素
CPU频率1.5GHz
前置摄像头500万像素
CPU类型高通 骁龙Sna
网络类型全网通
名网友点评分数
10月23日,京东徘徊好久,抛弃了我用了一年半的联想P700,1888购进努比亚Z5mini,昵称小牛。首先得声明,我是穷人,若是一会儿说到大牌手机的性价比太低,诸位就...
微信公众账号ZOL问答堂
关注微信,随时随地解答您的疑惑
ZOL问答堂官方微博@ZOL问答堂
关注成功!该问题被回答后,将给您发送站内短信。
您也可以通过关注问答堂微信,及时获得您关注问题的回答。
微信关注问题方法“”求大神帮忙填空!!!!!1_百度知道
求大神帮忙填空!!!!!1
m not sure whether a &quot.Some of the changes havgeneration gap&quot. She pretends to show concern by making comments like.My daughter is an (13)actualeffectiveactive teenager and she is thoroughly disgusted by my listening to and playing, (20)eitherbutthough. This (11)allows forgets rid ofreaches for truly new music to be heard that record companies have never even touched, &t have to just listen to music made and sold by big record companies, though. When I was (2)t worry about my music having a (18)negativeabsolutepositive influence on her. I play drums (鼓) for one (12)suchst get too upset. I don'those (14)beautifulvitalawful tunes,s;t throw a stone without hitting someone that has made their own CD;t say that it wasn&#39. If I had to do it all over again I would do it all the same—except I would prYou should turn that stuff down or you will hurt your ears. You don' I likely have lost some hearing from going to too many loud concerts as Is side of the gap.&quot, and I really got into it, she is probably right about my ears. But. (9)EverydayAlwaysNowadays. (19)In any caseIn no caseIn case, I hope I&#39, you can&#39, but I still like to rock, but if it (1)dodoesis. And I don&#39, but it is (6)stillalwayseven about using rhyth but I know what she is really (16)makinggoingtrying to say is that she finds my music absolutely offensive and does not have (17)peacepatienceexcitement for it, I (4)keptstayedwanted on listening to—as well as rocking to—new and unique music,&m still standing on the youth&#39, I listened to all of the new rock and roll music. (7)AdvancesAdventuresAdditions in technology have made personal recording simple and given us access (8)attofor music on the I Classical (古典的) music and playing the piano (15)appealattractinfluence to her, &quot. Many groups send their music (10)farstraightindirect to community radio stations, unlike a lot of my friends (3)whowhichwhom decided that good music died after the 1970&#39. I have to (5)admitargueattract that rock and roll has changed since I was a teenager. I may be 50 and then someI&#39. I can&#39
序号后面的三个词就是选择天的词
提问者采纳
1 does2 younger3 who4 kept5 admit6 still7 Advances8 to9 Nowadays10 direct11 allows12 such13 active14 awful15 appeal16 trying17 peace18 negative19 In any case20 though
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
1 does2 younger3 who4 kept5 admit6 still7 Advanced8 to9 Nowadays10 straight11 allows12 such13 active14 awful15 appeal16 trying17 patience18 negative19 In any case20 though纯真人答题, 保证准确率~~有帮助请采纳~~不懂欢迎追问~~
doesyoungerwhokeptadmitstillAdvancetoNowadaysstraightallowssuchactiveawfulappealtryingpatiencenegativeIn any casethough
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神帮忙ps 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信