下载国内开发的mapmywalk my dog软件

Map My Tracks Walking OutFront - GPS walk and hiking activity tracker:在 App Store 上的内容
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 Tinderhouse 的免费 App Map My Tracks Walking OutFront - GPS walk and hiking activity tracker,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
Map My Tracks Walking OutFront - GPS walk and hiking activity tracker
开发商:Tinderhouse
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
Walking, hiking or just when out on the move... you can track it all, and stream it live, with Map My Tracks.Map My Tracks OutFront turns your iPhone into a high performance all-sport performance GPS computer that's amazingly easy, fun and motivating to use on walks, hikes as well as other outdoor pursuits like cycling, running, sailing, skiing, orienteering. =====Featured in Apple's What's hot list#1 iPhone app in Health & Fitness in Japan, France, Belgium, Iceland, Czech Republic.=====It's the only app you'll need to track all your outdoor activities including cycling, running or walking. TRACK YOUR WALKING AND FITNESS WORKOUTS o Measure your performance across a range of sports like running, cycling, walking, or just about any distance-based sporto Track your distance, speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, duration, elevation gain/losso Get a breakdown of your activities by sport for each day, week, month or yearo Control the app through your Pebble smart watch or Wahoo RFLKTANALYSE YOUR PERFORMANCE o Sync activities
for details analysis of your performanceo Better understand your training, and improve your performance with detailed charts and replayo Compare your performance on segment leaderboardsSTREAM LIVE ONLINE o Broadcast your cycle rides, runs, and other sporting activities live for friends and family to follow onlineo Get encouragement from followers on each activityCHALLENGE YOURSELFo Compare and compete against others in the weekly and monthly leaderboardsBE SOCIALo Follow friends, comment on their performance and help keep them motivatedo Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter including auto tweets when starting and stopping activitiesDISCOVER o Browse the activity maps to follow people live or see others nearbyo Find new nearby cycling or running routes try outo Challenge yourself and take on local segments on your cycle rides and runsCONNECT TO SENSORS AND DISPLAYSo Connect to Bluetooth & ANT+ sensors from Wahoo Fitness (requires in-app purchase)o Display live activity data on Pebble Watches and Wahoo RFLKT screensUPGRADE TO PLUSo Unlock the full power of the app and website with a PLUS subscriptiono Stay motivated and train more effectively with detailed analysis of heart rate, power and effort scoreo Access running and cycling training plans available on the websiteo Get an ad free experienceo These PLUS features are available with an in-app purchase.Subscriptions for Map My Tracks PLUS are $2.99 per month or $28.99 for a full year. Map My Tracks PLUS subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account after your confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription will automatically renew each month and be charged through your iTunes account, yearly subscriptions will automatically renew each year. Subscriptions renew at $2.99 per month or $28.99 for a full year automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.COMPATIBILITY REQUIREMENTS Map My Tracks OutFront is compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPhone 4. Use of ANT+ requires a Wahoo Fitness Ant+ key sensor or bike case. Visit /outfront for more details. FEEDBACK If you're enjoying Map My Tracks please leave us a good review in the App Store. If not, please send your feedback to
and lets us fix it before you write a review. iOS 8 Health integration: Map My Tracks can now sync data with the iOS 8 Health app as well as other health and fitness apps that are participating. This service is optional.Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
版本 4.5 中的新功能
v4.5SOCIAL GALLERY - All the latest photos and social media buzz.v4.4ACTIVITY MAPS - the all-new activity, friends and profile maps let you follow the progress of people or groups live. It’s a great new way to find, or follow friends while you are out yourself.LEADERBOARDS - the all-new leaderboard lets you compare your performance with friends, others near you or anyone else on Map My Tracks. Leaderboards showcase your distance versus others across any activity type each week and month.We love to hear your feedback. Get in touch through the Support forum online to tell us how you get on with the new features or if you experience any issues.
iPhone 屏幕快照
用户购买的还有
免费类别: 版本: 4.5大小: 22.3 MB语言: 德语, 意大利语, 日语, 法语, 波兰文, 英语, 荷兰文, 葡萄牙文, 西班牙语开发商: Tinderhouse兼容性: 需要 iOS 6.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。
Tinderhouse 的更多 iPhone Appcom和mapmywalk
mapmyfitness是一家综在的健身服务公司,旗下拥有、和个网站,为用户提供个化的健身数据跟踪、统计和分享功能用户可以通过网站和手机app(ios、android和blackberry)来管理自己的健身计划,监控健身的效果并分享健身数据
7月14日,牛博网的创始人罗永浩发微博称,他突然发现牛博网的域名已易主,变成了“天猫网”罗永浩称,之前没收到任何来自域名服务提供商万网的解封或续费通知,因此要“无报复直接责任人”现在的所有者“晴天”则表示,该“不再权重”域名是他于6月9日花6100元竞拍来的,将用做贸易淘宝广告推广
domain:域名(空格)intitle:新好实标题,经常在投稿网站投稿的朋友,也能够使用这个命令,这样你就可以获取到多少个人转载了你的文章并带是了网址,这个命令可以有效的检测哪些网站转载你文章的概率比较大,
3、分类信息网,针对服务行业,分类信息网都能给营销带来一定的好处,相对于论坛和博客,这个会比较直观,营销效果会更好,而且对于竞争度特别小的词,分类信息的排名总能排的很靠前,很便利例如:58同城、赶集网、列表网等
在购买的过程中,亚马逊更喜欢营造一种总有更便宜机会的感觉,它会吸引客户不停去关注商品的动向根据网易有购物助手提供的《网购价格不完全报告》第一期数据显示,虽然同样的图书在亚马逊和当当网的价格几乎始终保持一致,但是90天内亚马逊对商品调整的平均次数是4.1次,不再于当当网的2.4次如果你之前在亚马逊收藏的书籍发了价格更改,你也会随时收到提醒
根据市场研究公司appdata的数据,quora通过facebook
connect通用登录服务吸引的日活跃用户为2万人,月活跃用户为18万人虽然quora从未公布体用户数,但业内人士以为,facebook
connect在其中的占比很小德安杰洛说:“quora每周都在增长,随着规模扩大,将有越来越多的人使用我们的平台分享自己的故事”(书聿)
搜狗和360都有各有的方法获取用户信息,为他们匹配是朋友准的广告,但两者在浏览器和搜索市场是存在很大竞争
不过,在搜狗继续做大并挑战百度的过程中,有一个绕不的对手360双方在壮大过程中均成了百度的“护城河”
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。Map My Tracks Walking OutFront - GPS walk and hiking activity tracker:在 App Store 上的内容
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 Tinderhouse 的免费 App Map My Tracks Walking OutFront - GPS walk and hiking activity tracker,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
Map My Tracks Walking OutFront - GPS walk and hiking activity tracker
开发商:Tinderhouse
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
Walking, hiking or just when out on the move... you can track it all, and stream it live, with Map My Tracks.Map My Tracks OutFront turns your iPhone into a high performance all-sport performance GPS computer that's amazingly easy, fun and motivating to use on walks, hikes as well as other outdoor pursuits like cycling, running, sailing, skiing, orienteering. =====Featured in Apple's What's hot list#1 iPhone app in Health & Fitness in Japan, France, Belgium, Iceland, Czech Republic.=====It's the only app you'll need to track all your outdoor activities including cycling, running or walking. TRACK YOUR WALKING AND FITNESS WORKOUTS o Measure your performance across a range of sports like running, cycling, walking, or just about any distance-based sporto Track your distance, speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, duration, elevation gain/losso Get a breakdown of your activities by sport for each day, week, month or yearo Control the app through your Pebble smart watch or Wahoo RFLKTANALYSE YOUR PERFORMANCE o Sync activities
for details analysis of your performanceo Better understand your training, and improve your performance with detailed charts and replayo Compare your performance on segment leaderboardsSTREAM LIVE ONLINE o Broadcast your cycle rides, runs, and other sporting activities live for friends and family to follow onlineo Get encouragement from followers on each activityCHALLENGE YOURSELFo Compare and compete against others in the weekly and monthly leaderboardsBE SOCIALo Follow friends, comment on their performance and help keep them motivatedo Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter including auto tweets when starting and stopping activitiesDISCOVER o Browse the activity maps to follow people live or see others nearbyo Find new nearby cycling or running routes try outo Challenge yourself and take on local segments on your cycle rides and runsCONNECT TO SENSORS AND DISPLAYSo Connect to Bluetooth & ANT+ sensors from Wahoo Fitness (requires in-app purchase)o Display live activity data on Pebble Watches and Wahoo RFLKT screensUPGRADE TO PLUSo Unlock the full power of the app and website with a PLUS subscriptiono Stay motivated and train more effectively with detailed analysis of heart rate, power and effort scoreo Access running and cycling training plans available on the websiteo Get an ad free experienceo These PLUS features are available with an in-app purchase.Subscriptions for Map My Tracks PLUS are $2.99 per month or $28.99 for a full year. Map My Tracks PLUS subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account after your confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription will automatically renew each month and be charged through your iTunes account, yearly subscriptions will automatically renew each year. Subscriptions renew at $2.99 per month or $28.99 for a full year automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.COMPATIBILITY REQUIREMENTS Map My Tracks OutFront is compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPhone 4. Use of ANT+ requires a Wahoo Fitness Ant+ key sensor or bike case. Visit /outfront for more details. FEEDBACK If you're enjoying Map My Tracks please leave us a good review in the App Store. If not, please send your feedback to
and lets us fix it before you write a review. iOS 8 Health integration: Map My Tracks can now sync data with the iOS 8 Health app as well as other health and fitness apps that are participating. This service is optional.Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
版本 4.5 中的新功能
v4.5SOCIAL GALLERY - All the latest photos and social media buzz.v4.4ACTIVITY MAPS - the all-new activity, friends and profile maps let you follow the progress of people or groups live. It’s a great new way to find, or follow friends while you are out yourself.LEADERBOARDS - the all-new leaderboard lets you compare your performance with friends, others near you or anyone else on Map My Tracks. Leaderboards showcase your distance versus others across any activity type each week and month.We love to hear your feedback. Get in touch through the Support forum online to tell us how you get on with the new features or if you experience any issues.
iPhone 屏幕快照
用户购买的还有
免费类别: 版本: 4.5大小: 22.3 MB语言: 德语, 意大利语, 日语, 法语, 波兰文, 英语, 荷兰文, 葡萄牙文, 西班牙语开发商: Tinderhouse兼容性: 需要 iOS 6.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。
Tinderhouse 的更多 iPhone AppAndroid Studio 官方最新版下载地址(支持国内下载)
作者:佚名
字体:[ ] 来源:互联网 时间:05-19 21:13:03
Android Studio正式发布,给Android开发者带来了不小的惊喜。但是下载地址却不给力,国内似乎无法正常下载。这里我们在网盘上传了,可以尽情下载了哦
Android Studio正式发布,给Android开发者带来了不小的惊喜。但是下载地址却不给力,国内似乎无法正常下载。这里我们在网盘上传了,可以尽情下载了哦~~~
第一步:Android Studio下载地址:(尽量使用下载工具,例如迅雷等)window:
Mac: Linux: 第二步:安装Android Studio
第三步:在windows和Mac上,独立的开发工具和其他SDK包都会保存在Android Studio应用目录上,为了能够直接访问这些目录,使用一个终端来打开这里的应用程序和定位 sdk/ 的目录。
Windows:& \Users\&user&\AppData\Local\Android\android-studio\sdk\
Mac: /Applications/Android\ Studio.app/sdk/
启动第一个项目
当你第一次启动你的Android Studio,你讲看到一个欢迎界面,它提供了几个步骤来开启:
1. 创建一个新的app,点击 New Project接着会启动 新项目的向导。它会帮助你是一个应用模板来创建一个项目
2. 导入一个存在的Android应用项目,点击 Import Project
Android Studio官方网站地址:
大家感兴趣的内容
最近更新的内容MapMyDogwalk - Brought to you by Subaru. GPS Dog Walking on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app MapMyDogwalk - Brought to you by Subaru. GPS Dog Walking by Under Armour, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
MapMyDogwalk - Brought to you by Subaru. GPS Dog Walking
By Under Armour
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Brought to you by Subaru. Dog tested. Dog approved.(TM)Exercise your dog and get healthy at the same time! Log your walks, automatically track your calories, and sync with your free account at . MapMyDogwalk makes tracking your dog walks and outdoor adventures effortless and will keep you motivated to hit the road or trail day after day. MapMyDogwalk uses the built-in GPS technology of your iPhone to enable you to track your walks and gets you closer to achieving your health and fitness goals. Step out your front door, hit the road or trail, and this app will effortlessly mark out your path along an interactive map and record essential metrics including duration, distance, pace, speed and elevation. Once you finish your walk, save your data and it automatically uploads
where you can view your route, walk data, and a comprehensive workout history. The new MapMyDogwalk also gives you the ability to easily share your workout data with friends and family via email and Twitter, listen to your iPod during your walk without leaving the application, and geo-tag photos along your route. iMapMyWalk boasts all of these great features: oReal-time tracking that measures and displays time, distance, pace, speed and elevation oAn interactive map that lets you view your current location and exactly where you have traveled along your route oSynchronization with your online Training Log
oManual entry of workout data directly from the app so you can easily record your indoor activities like gym workouts and cardio sessions on the treadmill oTwitter integration that enables you to tweet your workout data to friends and family oiPod integration that allows you to select and control your music while the app is running oA geo-tagging photo capability that automatically uploads any photos you take along your walk to your saved route
oVoice Feedback detailing distance, pace, and speed. Get your walk data in real-time through your headphones. o Now with Ant+ support: Monitor your heart rate during workouts and track results over time o BTLE support on iPhone 4S & 5: Wahoo Bluetooth Low Energy heartrate monitor - no dongle needed!NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.Download MapMyDogwalk and get the extra motivation you need to reach your health and fitness goals. Make walking your dog fun!
What's New in Version 16.5.1
Spring training is in full effect and we're busy making updates to improve your workouts all season long.To catch up with our spring cleaning, we’ve made some bold new layout and font changes to make your app experience better.We've also enhanced our MyFitnessPal integration, squashed some bugs around the workouts list, and updated localization features. For those of you running with the SpeedForm Gemini 2 Record Equipped shoes, we’ve made some usability and stability improvements around auto-start workouts.We are committed to bringing you the best workout tracking experience, so be on the lookout for more in future updates!
iPhone Screenshot
Customers Also Bought
FreeCategory: Version: 16.5.1Size: 110 MBLanguages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, SpanishSeller: MapMyFitnessCompatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.
All Versions:
&&&&&2504 Ratings
More iPhone Apps by Under Armour
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.}

我要回帖

更多关于 walk at my side 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信