黄冈市黄州区静好瑜伽团陂瑜伽哪练习!求地址!

走进团陂老街·黄冈日报数字报刊平台
第02版:社会生活
走进团陂老街
86岁的老奶奶唱《走进团陂街》
老街人的生活
&&&&图/文&高亮&&&&我是团陂镇松山人,从小就听到大人们经常传唱的一首歌曲《走进团陂街》。开头的歌词是这样写的:“走进团陂街,大门朝南开,他家有个女裙衩,胜过祝英台……”长大后,参加工作,几乎没有听到这首歌。前不久,路过文化下乡的戏场子,偶然听到有人唱这首歌,引起了我的兴趣。我便停下来听完这首歌后,就想到团陂街走走。看看当年街上的青石板路儿,找找团陂街“女裙衩”的影子,于是邀约几个摄友,利用双休日开车去了团陂街。&&&&团陂街的变化太大了,武英高速穿镇而过,公路纵横交错,四通八达,沿公路建成的新街,商铺林立,整齐划一,一派繁荣景象,而团陂老街渐渐被人们遗忘了。我们去的时候,几次下车问路,才找到当年的老街。&&&&曾经繁华的老街也萧条了,两边的店铺早已搬迁至新街了,老店铺的大门紧闭着,吊在门上的大铁锁也锈迹斑斑。上面还牵满了蜘蛛丝。青石板的路儿再也看不见了。只剩下残缺不全的老街和部分青砖瓦房店铺,美丽的“女裙衩”也嫁人了,听说是被外地商人娶走了,再也不见踪影了,令人伤感。&&&&记得小时候喜欢走亲戚是因为有好吃的,逢年过节总少不了我。公路未改之前,每年拜年时团陂老街是必经之路,记得当年的老街十分繁华,老街的两边店铺很多,生意很红火,行人摩肩接踵、热闹非凡,青石板铺成的道路被行人踩得光溜溜的。可惜前几年,街上修水泥路面,青石板光荣下岗了。唉,只能在脑海里浮现当年青石板路上来来往往的行人,特别是下雨天,行人打着不同颜色的雨伞,行走在这青石板的路上,多有意境啊!&&&&当我们问起《走进团陂街》这首歌时,当地人都会唱,其中有一位86岁的老奶奶居然也能唱几句,口里没牙,关不住风,但还是那调儿。她回忆小时候她的奶奶讲了关于这首歌的故事:民国时期,团陂街很是热闹,美女也多,其中就有一家店铺老板的女儿,聪明伶俐、身材修长、如花似玉,当地很出名,很多人到他家买东西就是为了看他女儿,年轻人更是日思夜想,其中有一位胆大的小伙子每天在该美女必经之路上等候观看她美丽的身影,终于有一天忍不住了,突然从麦沟里跳出来,拦住美女,当面表白爱慕之意。于是有了第二段歌词:“走进团陂冲,麦儿黄松松,麦沟里跳出个野杂种,扯手不放松。越扯越慌忙,再扯我骂娘,哪家养的小儿郎,调戏本姑娘“,歌词写得活灵活现。&&&&我们把团陂老街拍成照片保留下来,目的就是让后人传唱《走进团陂街》时,能记住那光滑的青石板路儿,来来往往的行人和那美丽胜过祝英台的“女裙衩“……
<INPUT type=checkbox value=0 name=titlecheckbox sourceid="SourcePh" style="display:none">
建议使用IE6.0 以上浏览器
主管:中共黄冈市委宣传部 黄冈市人民政府新闻办公室 主办:黄冈日报社
黄冈日报社()版权所有
未经授权禁止复制或镜像黄冈市团陂中学2015年中考数学模拟试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
黄冈市团陂中学2015年中考数学模拟试题
||暂无简介
总评分4.2|
浏览量1783695
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
你可能喜欢您当前的位置:&>&&>&
精准扶贫就业帮扶招聘会如期来到团陂
&工作不用去远方,家乡就是好地方&,一条醒目的横幅,横挂在浠水县团陂镇帛典公司上空。3月9日,由浠水县人社局举办的精准扶贫就业帮扶系列招聘会如期来到团陂镇。
招聘会现场,来自全县的14家企业进场招聘,共提供904个岗位,涉及陶瓷、机械制造、纺织、电子、制衣制鞋等行业,吸引了大量人员前来应聘。
招聘会上虽然天气寒冷,但气氛热烈,人头攒动,挤满了前来咨询应聘的贫困户就业人员,他们根据自身的条件和企业需求岗位,选择适合自己的岗位。
据悉,举办这样的招聘活动在该镇尚属首次,当天就吸引了1340人进场,其中贫困户302人,现场达成签约意向有124人。与往年不同的是,贫困户一级企业录用,县政府将给予企业10000元/人的扶贫资金补贴。(浠水县人社局 &李彬&查勇)湖北省黄冈市团陂中学2015年中考英语模拟试题及答案-免费英语资料
提示您访问的位置:中考英语>>中考模拟>>
湖北省黄冈市团陂中学2015年中考英语模拟试题及答案
作者: &&加入日期:15-06-03
第二节(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
听下面6段长对话。每段对话后面有几个小题,从题后所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你将有10秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。
听第6段对话,回答第6、7小题。
6. Where is Peter taking his vacation?
A. In Tianjin.&&&&&&&&& &&& B. In Thailand.&&&&&&&& && C. In Beijing.
7. When will Peter probably start his vacation?
A. On October 10th.& &&&&&B. On October 15th.&&&&& &&&&&& C. On October 22nd.
听第7段对话,回答第8、9小题。
&& 8. What was the matter with Jane yesterday?
&&&& A. She had a backache.&&&& B. She had a fever.&&&&&&& C. She had a stomachache
&& 9. Where will Jane go soon?
&&&& A. To the classroom.&&&&&&& B. To the office.&&&&&&&&& C. To the hospital.
听第8段对话,回答第10、11小题。
10. Where will they have a party?
&&& A. In their school.&&&&&&&&&& B. At Carl's home.&&&&& C. At Lucy's home
11. What will Lucy do next Monday?
&&&& A. Take a test.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Have a match.&&&&&& C. Have a meeting.
& 听第9段对话,回答第12―14小题。
12. Who is Emma?
A. She’s Tony’s teacher.&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. She’s Mrs King’s sister.& &&& C. She’s Tony’s mother.
13. When did the conversation take place?
&&&& A. In the morning.& &&&&&&&&&&&& B. In the afternoon.& &&&&&&&& C. In the evening.
14. Why did Mrs King make the call?
&&&& A. To invite Tony to her birthday.&&&& B. To invite Emma to her birthday.
&&&& C. To celebrate Emma’s birthday.
听第10段对话,回答第15―17小题。
15. Who does the boy want to do buy a gift for?
&& A. His friend.&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. His teacher. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. His mother.
16. Why doesn’t the boy choose a clock as a gift?
A. The person he is giving a gift to has got one.
&& B. Chinese people never want a clock as a gift.
&& C. Chinese people don’t need clocks.
17. What gift will the boy give at last?
&& A. A card.&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A scarf.&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. It’s not clear.
听第11段对话,回答第18―20小题。
18. What’s the weather like these days?
&& A. It’s hot.&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It’s windy.&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C. It’s cloudy.
19. How many people will go to the beach?
&& A. Four.&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Five.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Six.
20. Who is Catherine?
&& A. She’s Mark’s girlfriend.&& B. She is Mark’s classmate.&& C. She’s a salesclerk.
第三节(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
听下面一篇短文。根据你所听到的短文内容,选择能回答所提问题的最佳答案。短文读两遍。
21. When is the weather forecast for?
A. Today. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Tomorrow. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. The day after tomorrow.
22. What will the temperature in the urban district (城区) of Huangshi be?
A. 24-32 degrees.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 22-30 degrees. &&&&&&&&& C. 26-34 degrees.
23. In how many places will there be rain?
A. 3. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 2. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 1.
24. In which place will it be sunny?
A. In Daye. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. In Xialu.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. In Yangxin.
25. Where will the lowest temperature appear?
A. In Xialu District.& &&&& B. In Tieshan District.& C. In Daye.
二、 单项选择(共 15小题;每小题 1分,满分15分)
从A.B.C.D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
26.(& ) ―Have you seen_________iphone5?I left it here this morning.
&&&&& ―Is it________white one?I think I saw it somewhere.
&&&&& A.An;the&&&& B.a&&&&& C.the,a&&&&& D./
27.(& ) ―The song “Where did the time go” tells us that our parents grow old ___ being noticed.
&&&&&&&&&& ―Yeah,We should stay with them as ________ as possible .
&&&&&& A.often&&&&&B. soon&&&&&C. little&&& D.more
28.(& )Zhang Jike is one of ____Chinese pingpong players and he ____Men’s singles fastest grand slam winner.
&&&&&& A.is famous for&&&&&&&&&& B.is famous as
&&&&&& C.is regarded as&&&&&&& D.regards as
29(& ).―Have you ever_________ Yao Beina?&&&
&&&&&& ―Of course.The song Maybe Tomorrow_________by her is my favorite.
&&&&& A.which was sung&&&& B.sung&&&
&&&&& C.was sung&&&&&&&&& D.that was sung
30(& ).After several campus(校园) attacks, many schools have already taken action ____ their campuses____.
&&&&& A. making, safe&&&&&&&& B. made, safe& C. to make, safer&&&&&&&&&& D. make, safe
31 (& ) ―Your English is very good. Who teaches ________ English?
&&&&&& ―Oh, nobody. I teach _______.
&&&&& A. your, me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. you, me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. your, myself&&&&&&&&&&&& D. you, myself
32(& ) ― Did you have any trouble when you were in London?
&&&&&& ―Yes. ____ what the local people said.
&&&&& A. Understand&&&&&&&&&& B. To understand&&&&&&&&&& C. Understanding&&&&&&&&& D. Understood
33(& ) ―Tom, a ________ boy, can speak English quite well.
&&&&& ―He wants to learn________ language next term.
&&&&& A. twelve-years- second&&&&&& &B. the second
&&&&& C. twelve-year- a second&&& &&&&D.twelve-year- another
34(& ) ―What do you usually have for breakfast?
&&&&&& ― I used to ________ dumplings. But these days I’m used to ________ bread and milk.
&&&&& A. eat, have &&&&&& B. eating, having&&&&&&&&&& C. eating, have&&&&&&   D. eat, having
35(& )― What’s your hobby, Jone?
&&&& ― I’m ________ in basketball while my brother shows great ________ in painting.
&&&&& A. interested, interest       B. interested, interesting
  & C. interest, interesting&&&&&&       D. interesting, interested
&36(& )―____________your hometown is!
&&&&& ―I think so.Great changes_____________in our hometown in the past few years.
&&&&& A.H have happened&&&&&&&& B.Whappened to
&&&&& C.Hhave taken place&&&&&&& D. Wwere taken place
&37(& ) ―He didn’t go to school this morning, did he?
&&&&&& ―__________, though he was not feeling very well.
&&&&&& A. No, he didn’t&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, he did & C. No, he doesn’t& D. Yes, he does
&38(& ) ―Tommy, do you know if Frank ____ to the theater with us this Sunday if it ____?
&&&&&& ―Sorry, I have no idea.
&&&&&& A. will go, is fine&&&& B. goes, is fine&&&&&& C. will go, will be fine&& D. goes, will be fine
&39(& )It’s said that ____ of the water around the world ____ polluted.
&&&&& A. two third, has &&&&& B. two thirds, have&&&&&&& C. two third, are&&&& D. two thirds, is
&40(& ) ―Would you mind my turning on the TV?
&&&&& ―________. I’m writing my paper.
&&&&&& A. Go ahead&&&&&&&&&&& B. Not at all&&& C. Certainly not&&&& D. You’d better not
三. 完形填空 (共15小题;每小题 1分,满分15分)
&& 阅读下面短文,从短文后所给的四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
“I’m& really thankful to our government, for it provides us with such a good training program. The training&greatly helps us live&well. I will certainly study hard and learn the skills. Then I can&(41)&my family difficulties and do good to other people.” a learner on the job training program said, feeling&(42)&.
The learner’s grandfather is nearly 80 years old, and has mother is&(43)&in bed. So&his&father, who is a farmer, is the main&(44)&of the family. The family is poor. The learner graduated from high school and did not&(45)&the college entrance exam. The&job&training program helps him learn the skills that he’ll&(46)&in the work place.
The story reminds me of another&(47)&. It goes like this: Once upon a time, there was a man who liked fishing very much, and was&(48)&to catch lots of fish every&day. The man was a kind-hearted person, so he always&(49)&his fish with his neighbors who did not know how to fish. One day, he thought that it would be&(50)if he taught them how to fish. So he&(51)&his&neighbors together and showed them how to fish. Everybody was very happy that they could&(52)&the fish they themselves caught.
At present, there are still a lot of poor people throughout the world. But it’s not good if we give&only&(53)&to them.&(54)&, we should give them a chance to learn new skills. Therefore, a technical training is&very&important to people in need, and the will learn the ability to&(55)&money. People can learn a lot of useful things in the training program and what they learn can help them on the way to find&jobs.
(& )41. A. solve&&&&B. change&&&&&C. study&&&&D. find
(& )42. A. surprised&&B. excited&&&&&C. relaxed&&&D. interested
(& )43. A. ill&&&&&B. alone&&&&&&C. silent&&&D. dangerous
(& )44. A.&problem&& B.example&&&& C.relative&&&& D.&support
(& )45. A. pass&&&&&B. copy&&&&& C. know&&&&&D. mind
(& )46. A. repeat&&&&B. forget&&&&&C. need&&&&&D. test
(& )47. A. story&&&&&B. learner&&&&&C. family&&&&D. program
(& )48. A. afraid&&&&B. lucky&&&&&&C. sorry&&&&D. able
(& )49. A. shared&&&&B. cooked&&& &&C. exchanged&& D. weighed
(& )50. A. easy&&&&& B.&great&&&&C. useless&&&&&D. crazy
(& )51. A. drove&&&&B. stopped&&&&&C. called&&& &D. searched
(& )52. A. feed&&&&&B. save&&&&&&C. touch&&&& D. eat
(& )53. A. time&&&&&B. fish&&&&&&C.&food&&&&D. clothing
(& )54. A. Next&&&&&B. Instead&&&&C. Luckily&&&D. Especially
(& )55. A. pay&&&&&B. give&&&&&C. use&&&&&&D. make
四.综合阅读(共二节,计32分)
第一节 阅读理解(共12小题,每小题2分,满分24分)
&&&&&& 阅读下面三篇短文,根据短文内容,选择最佳选项。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (1)
Frogs are animals that can live both in water and on land. There are more than 5,000 kinds of frogs on the earth. The earliest known frogs lived about 190 million years ago and the frogs today still look the same. Here are some fun things that you might not know about frogs. Enjoy!
The Biggest and the Smallest Frogs
Some frogs can be very big. The biggest kind of frog is the Goliath Frog in West Africa. Its body can be nearly 30cm long, about the size of a large cat. The Gold Frog and the Poison Frog are the smallest frogs in the world. They are less than 1cm long. Though the Poison Frog is very small, it is not weak at all. It is dangerous. Any animal that eats it will die very soon.
The Best Jumpers
Frogs are very good at jumping. They developed jumping legs so that they would not be eaten by other large animals. Using their big strong legs, more frogs can jump over 20 times their own length. It is like a person jumping over about 30,48. The Australian Rocket Frog can even jump over 2m, which is 50 times its body length(5.5cm). That might be the reason why frogs are called the best jumpers on the earth.
The Cryogenic Animal
Some frogs like the Common Wood Frog have a special ability to live in very cold places. When the temperature goes down, they become ice frogs. 2/3of their body water freezes. Their hearts stop, and their breathing stops too. You may think they are dead, but in fact they are not. Maybe we humans can learn the way that the frogs do for medical purpose.(& )56. The earliest frogs lived about ________ million years ago.&& A. 20&&&&&& &B. 30 &&&&&& C. 50&&&&&& & D. 190(& )57. The Gold Frog is one of the ________ frogs on the earth.&& A. smallest && B. biggest && C. strongest && D. weakest(& )58. ________ can jump over 2m.&& A. The Goliath Frog &&&&&& B. The Common Wood Frog&& C. The Poison Frog &&&&&&& D. The Australian Rocket Frog(& )59. What will happen to a Common Wood Frog at very low temperature?& A.It will die very soon. &&&&&&& B. It will be an ice frog.& C.It will become dangerous. &&& D. It will become very small.
&&&& Every time you turn on the television or take a ride in a car,you could be adding to a problem called acid rain (酸雨).In this article,you’ll learn how acid is created,and how it affects us,and more importantly,what we all can do to prevent it.&& &How is acid rain created?&&& When people use fuels(燃料),such as coal and gasoline,poisonous gases are give off.When these gases mix with rain,acid rain forms.Many power stations burn fuels in order to create the electr icity(电) that we use in our homes and offices every day.Cars and trucks also send these gases into the air when they burn gasoline .When rain mixes with these gases,harmful things called acids form.This is acid rain.& &How does acid rain affect us?&& Acid rain damages(毁坏)everything that it touches.It poisons our rivers,ponds,lakes,and oceans along with all the life in them.It pollutes our soil and crops,harms trees,and can even kill fish and plants.Acid rain also eats away at buildings.&& How can we prevent acid rain?&& We need to cut down on the pollution that gets into our air.Turn off lights,television,and other electrical appliances if you are not using them.Walk or tak e a bike whenever possible.If you are traveling a long distance,take a bus or train to save fuel.&& As research shows,acid rain harms our environment.But people everywhere can take small steps now to help protect our environment for future generations.( )60.When power stations burn fuel,________.&&& A.acid rain form&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.air pollution is caused &&& C.noise pollution is caused&& D.acid rain gets heavier (&& )61.According to the article,acid rain affects us ________.&&& A.suddenly&& B.slightly&& C.seriously&& D.immediately ( )62.What advice does the article give us?&&& A.Go to school on foot or by bike if we can.&&& B.Go to bed earlier in order to use less electricity.&&& C.Travel by bus to prevent acid rain.&&& D.Turn off the television on rainy days.( )63.What is the best title of the article?&&& A.Preventing Acid Rain&&&&&& B.Forming of Acid Rain & &&C.Acid rain,Heavy Rain&&&&&& D.Acid Rain,Killer Rain
&&& 'It's over! Thank goodness!' &&&&&& School was over and I was tired. I sat at the front of the school bus. &&&&& Janie, the driver, always tries to break the uncomfortable atmosphere (气氛) by talking. I try to listen politely, but usually I'm too busy thinking about my day. On this day, however, her talk was worth listening to. &&&&& 'My father's ill,' she said to no one in particular (特别地). I could see worry in her eyes. I had never seen her like this before. She always meets students with a smile. &&&&& With a sudden chance of interest, I asked, 'What's wrong with him?' &&&&& With her eyes wet and her voice unusual, she answered, 'Heart trouble.' Her eyes lowered as she continued, 'I've already lost my mum, so I don't think I can stand losing him.' I couldn't answer. My heart ached for her. &&&&& I sat on the seat thinking of the great pain my own mother was thrown into when her father died. &&&&& I saw how hard it was, and still is, for her. I wouldn't want anyone to go through that.&& Suddenly I realized Janie wasn't only a bus driver, which was just her job. She had a whole world of family and cares too. &&&&& I shouldn't have been so selfish. I paid no attention to Janie because she was a bus driver. I had judged her by her job and brushed her off as unimportant.&&&& &I shouldn't have been so selfish and self-centered. &&&&& Understanding people is an art.
(& )64. After she learned Janie's story, the writer thought of _____.
&& A. her father's death && B. her mother's pain && C. the ache of her own heart && D. the pain of Janie's parents
(& )65.The underlined phrase'brush off'means_________.
&& A.刷掉&&&&&&& B.挥落&&&&&&&& C.漠视&&&&&&&& D.擦净
(& )66. The writer felt herself selfish because she had _____.
&& A. thought of Janie as nothing but a driver && B. made only a few friends in the school && C. hardly thought of herself && D. never listened to others
(& )67. In this passage the writer tries to tell us that _____.
&& A. losing parents makes people sad and helpless && B. understanding the people around us takes time&& C. we should learn to understand the people around us && D. it's not right to judge the people around us by their clothes
湖北省黄冈市团陂中学2015年中考英语模拟试题及答案
文件大小:
文件格式:
版本年级:
黄冈市中考专栏
下载地址:
运行平台:
WindowsXP,Windows2008,Windows7
&&相关资料
15-06-03(中考)
15-06-01(中考)
15-06-01(中考)