汉译英 你最爱的运动 我的课余生活踢足球球 去游泳 放学后 让我们做 今天下午

用英语翻译‘足球是你喜欢的一项运动,从中我受益匪浅.’
Football is your one fo the favourite sport,I benefited from it.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码能帮我翻译:喜欢运动 来自南京 擅长踢足球 这是…… 让我们见一见我们的新同学_百度知道外研版初一汉译英_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
外研版初一汉译英
上传于||文档简介
&&自​己​整​理​打​印​的​汉​译​英​,​针​对​前​半​个​学​期​,​用​以​巩​固​学​生​对​英​语​句​型​的​表​达​感​觉​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢记住登录状态(建议在网吧/公用电脑上取消该选项)
您也可以通过以下网站的账号进行登录!
& 请输入4-20位字符(中文7个)英文、数字、“_”组合
*登录密码:
&输入6-16位字符
&选择您的学习目标,系统为您推荐相关学习信息
*手机号码:
&请输入您的手机号吗,系统为您推荐相关学习信息
已阅读并同意 &
日常英语情景对话:你最爱什么运动?
导学:你最爱什么运动?这很难说,也许是游泳吧,可以增大我的肺活量.夏日炎炎,游几圈多凉快!目前我每周去游两次.
dialogue 1W: what's your favorite sport?你最爱什么运动?Z: it's hard to say. Perhaps swimming is my favorite. I like swimming because it helps improve my lung capacity. In the scorching summer days, there's nothing like a cool swim. Currently, I go to the pool twice every week.这很难说,也许是游泳吧,可以增大我的肺活量.夏日炎炎,游几圈多凉快!目前我每周去游两次.W: is the entrance charge expensive?游泳池收费贵吗?Z: well, it costs an arm and a leg —30 yuan per person. What a costly sport! That is why I have to refrain from even thinking about it. And I find jogging a very agreeable substitute . 哦,贵的我心疼---30块钱,因此我连想都不敢多想了.不过我发现慢跑是个不错的替代.W: haha, jogging? Perhaps it might be a bit too boring?哈哈,跑步?不觉得有点无聊吗?Z: you know what? You won't get a rush from it until you fully understand it. It is a simple sport and doesn't require skills of any sort. This leaves room for me to enjoy the beautiful suburban scenery while jogging. Fresh air caresses my face and blows into my chest, which translates into inspirations. Inspirations are really good stuff for a writer like me. Sometimes, I even come up with a verse or two.瞧你说的!你不明白其中的乐趣.跑步当然是项简单的运动啦,简单得不需要任何技巧,却也正好让我一边慢跑一边有空欣赏郊外的美景.清新的空气抚摸着我的脸庞,吹进我的胸膛,很快又能化为灵感.灵感对我这样的作家来说可是个好东西.有时候我甚至能边跑边编出几句顺口溜来.W: you are really a man who knows how to enjoy being alone.看来,你很懂得享受独处的乐趣.dialogue 2W:People of different races are fit for quite different sports. For instance, Asians are especially good attabIc tennis, badminton, diving and shooting. They seem to have beenborn with ccrtain natural cndowments in technical sports, in wbich flcxibility, agility and quick reflexes are favorablc.人种不同,适合从事的运动也不一样.比如说,亚洲人在乒乓球、羽毛球、跳水、射击等项目上就做得不错,他们反应迅速、身手敏捷,在竞技体育中特别有天分.Z: And a typical exampk has bccn the Chinese ahlctcs at the Bciiing Olympics, right?中国运动员在北京奥运会上的表现就是最好的例子,肘吧?W: Yes, in all these four sporLs. the Chinese Olympic dream teams led the way.They swept the floor against their opponcnts in tablC tennis and diving.是啊。中国奥运代表团在这几个大项中都遥遥领先。在乒乓球和跳水比赛中,他们几乎包揽了所有冠军.Z: Then what are the Westemcrs fit fot?那么西方人又适合哪些运动呢?W: I think they arc in a kIttcr position in those sportS that demand a high degree of intensity, speed and explosive force like swimming, field games,etc.我觉得,他们更适合那些高强度、高速度、爆发力强的项目,如游泳和田径。Z: Where do you think the cdge is for black athletes?那黑色人种呢?W: It's common sense that African athletes always make a clcan SWeep in track eVents: middle or long distanCC raccs. relays, hurdles, barriers, and marathon众所周知,非洲运动员在径赛中的表现尤其抢眼.不管中长跑、接力、跨栏、障碍跑,还是马拉松,他们都大获全胜。Z: I got you. Their compctitivc edge lies mainly in endurance and staminaThey are creatures from the savannah, and take to running like antelopes.我明白了’他们的强项在于耐力持久.真不愧是非洲大草 原上来的,奔跑起来就像_只只羚羊。
适合人群:商务白领,自由职业者,大学生,公务员
标签:&&&&&&&&&&
娱乐英语相关课程&
阅读排行榜
阅读排行榜
全站热门阅读排行
学校(Meten English School) 版权所有
METEN Capsule}

我要回帖

更多关于 踢足球 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。