我是李强,昨天我踢足球时脱衣服感冒了,医生别告诉我你会记笔记要卧床休息,因此我要请两天假。英语作文?

当前位置: &
求翻译:我很抱歉,今天和明天,我都不能去上课。因为,昨天我得了重感冒,头痛·发烧。医生让我在家休息两天,所以,我想向您请两天的假,希望您同意。是什么意思?
我很抱歉,今天和明天,我都不能去上课。因为,昨天我得了重感冒,头痛·发烧。医生让我在家休息两天,所以,我想向您请两天的假,希望您同意。
问题补充:
I'm sorry, today and tomorrow, I can not go to class. Because yesterday I got a bad cold, headache · fever. The doctor told me to take two days off at home, so, I think two days of leave to you, please, I hope you agree.
I am sorry, today and tomorrow, I will not go to class. Because, yesterday, I got a cold, headache, and fever. Doctor let me rest for two days at home, so I would like to invite you to leave the two-day, I hope you agree.
I was sorry very much that, today and tomorrow, I will all not be able to go to attend class.Because, yesterday my heavy cold, the headache · has had a fever.Doctor lets me rest two days in the home, therefore, I want to ask for two day-long leaves to you, hoped you agreed.
I'm sorry, today and tomorrow, I will be able to go to class. Yesterday I had a bad cold, headache · fever. Doctor keeps me at home for two days, so I want to give you two days ' leave, I hope you agree.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!昨天迈克在雨中踢球,今天他感冒了,医生要他多喝水,而且要休息两天。所以请假两天 的翻译是:Mike to play football in the rain yesterday, and today he had a cold, the doctor told him to drink plenty of water, but also to take a couple of days. So two days ' leave 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
昨天迈克在雨中踢球,今天他感冒了,医生要他多喝水,而且要休息两天。所以请假两天
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Mike playing in the rain yesterday, and today he caught a cold, the doctor asked him to drink plenty of water, and to rest for two days. So leave two days
Mike to play football in the rain yesterday, and today he had a cold, the doctor told him to drink plenty of water, but also to take a couple of days. So two days ' leave
Mike to play football in the rain yesterday, and today he had a cold, the doctor told him to drink plenty of water, but also to take a couple of days. So two days ' leave
Mike playing in the rain yesterday, and today he has a cold, a medical doctor he drink plenty of water, but also to rest for two days. So two days leave
Yesterday Mike kicked a ball in the rain, today he has caught cold, doctor wanted him to drink water, moreover had to rest two days.Therefore asks for leave two days
相关内容&aMOONDAH BROOK MOONDAH溪 & aWhich of the following best characterizes the main feature of the nursing system at Beth Israel Hosp 哪些以下最佳描绘护理系统的主要特点在Beth以色列Hosp & aWe could be in love We could be in love & a参观指导工作 The visit instructs the work & aOnce beginning 正在翻译,请等待...
& atry my best you will be believe me sooner or later 尝试我最佳您将是相信我迟早 & a我在重庆啤酒集团柳州有限责任公司工作 I work in Chongqing Beer Group Liuzhou Limited liability company & aAny change or alternation to this Contract shall only be valid if made in writing and signed by or on behalf of the parties hereto 所有变动或叠更对这个合同只将是合法的,如果做在文字和签字由或代表党至此 & a生命中的爱 In life love & a我明天将蛇...Masbou 开始不想要的人...去的人排在它的嘴。不可战胜的至爱令人生畏的尝试吼えた... I tomorrow snake…Masbou starts the human who does not want…Goes the human arranges at its mouth.Invincible to likes making the human shengwei attempt roar え た… & aJust as i said on the train 正我在火车说 & anight-blooming jasmine 夜开花的茉莉花 & ai don't speak 我不讲话 & a我自己学习过俄语,很久没说了,快忘记了。 I have studied Russian, very long had not said, forgot quickly. & ain most cases the answer is negative,because sharing and downloading are illegal. 在许多情况下,因为分享和下载是非法的,答复是消极的。 & a缺少危机意识 Lacks the crisis to realize & ayou should buy a ()occasionally。And ()are good for you .They are particularly good for your teeth。 remember An () a day keeps the doctor away 您应该偶尔地买a ()。并且()为您是好。他们为您的牙是特别好。 记住一()一天保留医生 & a她是王太太 She is Ms. Wang & afor indoor use 为室内用途只 & a我的学校组织了学生捐款捐物 My school organized the student to donate money contributes goods to charity & a如果你说了却做不到,那么我宁愿你不说,因为说了不做比不说更伤人 If you said finished cannot achieve, then my rather you did not say, because said does not do compares did not say offends somebody & a可以再让一个人加入我们英语对话吗? 然后戏剧什么 & aelections and appointments 竞选和任命 & a在造纸工厂,我更好的理解了制浆造纸流程和工艺 In papermaking factory, I better understanding system thick liquid papermaking flow and craft & a只是敷衍 只是敷衍 & a尝遍世界上所有的美食 Tastes in the world all good food & a自二十世纪八十年代以来, Since 1980s, & aSecondary pain and functional assessments were performed at baseline, day 14 and day 42, and included: maximum pain on mobilization (measured on a 100 mm VAS); measurement of passive and active mobility, assessed according to a validated translation 次要痛苦和功能评估执行了在基础线、天14和天42,并且包括: 最大痛苦在动员(测量在一100毫米VAS); 被动和活跃流动性的测量,被估计根据一个被确认的翻译 & ahelp produces love 帮助导致爱 & aI
better! I won't give up easily. I believe
I can do better! & aDid you add her as a friend 她是否找到您某事? & afruity love.. 水果的爱。 & a你吃完饭啦? You finished eating the food? & a要想有好的表现,运动员们必须将自信和基本技巧结合起来 Must want to have the good showing, the athletes must unifies self-confident and the essential skill & a阿维,你娃子是色狼! 正在翻译,请等待...
& aArchitecture is a special kind of art. 建筑学是一特别艺术。 & a大彪 Big young tiger & aWe love you Justin bieber, it lives. 我们爱您Justin bieber,它居住。 & a译名 Translated name & a希望早点出现…… The hope earlier appears ...... & aAlso delete my message is afraid to see other people 并且删除我的消息害怕看其他人 & aHe will hold a meeting to discuss this issue 他将召开会议谈论这个问题 & aK.MAYA K.MAYA & aHe will hold a meeting to discuss the issue 他将召开会议谈论问题 & aYou Want That Feeling Back.Well You Should Know i Still Got it fOr You~ 您要感觉的Back.Well您应该知道我仍然得到了它为You~ & a这个房间有股霉味,一定是好久没住人了 This room has the mildew taste, certainly has not been occupied by the human for a long time & alove off air 爱空气 & aI don't wanna say anything ...... 我不想要说什么...... & acollect seashells 收集贝壳 & a请坐到那里别动,不要打开书。请别出声,不要开窗 Please sit down do not move to there, do not have to open the book.Please do not make noise, do not have to open the window & a他想打灰机 He wants to hit the ash machine & ais the typical weight of the virtual machine. 是虚拟机的典型的重量。 & a锻炼能够让你气色好,感觉好。很多青少年惊讶得知,锻炼会让你感到平静和放松,增强学习时的注意力 The exercise can let your facial expression be good, feels.Very many young people knew surprised that, the exercise can let you feel tranquil and the relaxation, the enhancement studies when attention & a但不太爱说话 But not too likes speaking & aI know only their own。 我知道他们仅自己。 & a我的世界只属于你一个 My world only belongs to your one & a昨天迈克在雨中踢球,今天他感冒了,医生要他多喝水,而且要休息两天。所以请假两天 Yesterday Mike kicked a ball in the rain, today he has caught cold, doctor wanted him to drink water, moreover had to rest two days.Therefore asks for leave two days &}

我要回帖

更多关于 别告诉我你懂ppt 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信