为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
像踢足球是play football,那么玩气球是play balloon,还是play the balloon.就是说balloon属于足球,篮球之类的球吗?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
是Play with balloons 不可以说直接说Play balloons与Football不同 Football是特殊名词 是一项运动 就像我们不会说 玩足球 玩篮球 用不用定冠词 The 在这里不是重点
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
应该是play with balloons比较合适
play a balloon或play balloons,the有特指某一个气球的意思
后者球类前加THE
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
His attention which should be paid to ________ is now being drawn to ________ games.A. playB. playingC. playD. play
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
答案B句意为:“他本来应该用于学习的注意力现在被用在了游戏上.”去掉定语从句,可以看到句子谓语动词是“is being drawn to”,to是介词,所以后面用动名词作宾语.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码RPT-Hedge funds drawn to iron ore swaps as China play - tribunedigital-chicagotribune
* Volatility attracts players from other commodity classes * Citadel, Vermillion among the active funds- sources * Competition among exchanges increases in iron ore By Silvia Antonioli and Jacqueline Cowhig LONDON, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Growing liquidity in iron orederivatives is attracting hedge funds who have up until recentlyignored a market which is becoming a leading indicator ofunderlying growth in China, the world's second largest economy. A few pioneer funds have started to trade in this small butfast-growing sector and many others are "watching it like ahawk", waiting for further liquidity growth more beforeentering, sources said. "We want more exposure to iron ore to better express ourviews on China," said a US-based manager of a fund, which hasrecently started to trade iron ore swaps. "We think iron ore is a better indicator of real demand. Itis more directly linked to China's underlying economy comparedwith other commodities because it's still dominated by physicalplayers." A manager at a second U.S.-based firm which currentlyfocuses on base metals futures, said its fund is also active iniron ore swaps, although this still represents less than 5percent of its portfolio. Volumes in the four-year-old cash-settled iron ore swapsmarket have more than doubled every year so far to reach anestimated level of about 100 million tonnes in 2012. This is still small when compared with physical trade ofover 1 billion tonnes per year, second in physical volumes onlyto oil, but the contract is now liquid enough for financialplayers to take meaningful positions. Among the funds currently trading iron ore swaps, marketsources mentioned energy-focused Vermillion and Citadel, andBlack River, a fund owned by agriculture commodity giantCargill. Contacted by Reuters, Vermillion, Citadel and Black Riverdeclined to comment. At least 4 more funds are also said to be participatingalready. "For sure there are more funds coming into the market,that's one of the key growth areas right now," said Kerry Deal,head of iron ore and bulk derivatives at brokerage JefferiesHong Kong Limited. "It was just a question of when liquidity was going to growhigh enough to be suitable for hedge fund style of trading:larger clips (deals), quickly. I think we are just starting tosee this now." A fully developed derivatives market generally recordstrading volumes between 5 and 10 times as big as the underlyinggood but iron ore is a very large market so the growth seen sofar is extremely encouraging, market players said.
SWING LOVERS Adding to the appeal of iron ore derivativesis the increasing volatility this product has registered. The peaks and troughs seen in the last year have offeredbetter return potential than other more consolidated marketssuch as copper which has been "dully" trading sideways most ofthis year, traders said. Iron ore swap volumes on the Singapore Exchange (SGX) hitrecord levels of 17.7 million tonnes in September this year,after a summer of violent price swings. "Players generally involved in coal and freight are lookingto trade iron ore too, attracted by the higher volatility," FISbroker Ian Thompson said. SGX currently clears over 90 percent of the globally tradediron ore swaps, with other clearers such as CME and LCH stillfar behind. Lured by the expansion of this market, the new owners of theLondon Metal Exchange, the biggest market place for base metals,are also eager to launch a rival iron ore contract. Stronger competition among exchanges can help move towards amore sophisticated, screen-traded product, some argue. "Iron ore swaps are all voice brokered (over the telephone)and funds prefer the transparency and speed of getting in andout of positions you get trading on screen," said a derivativestrader at a European bank. The entry of funds could also help reduce imbalances in theiron ore swaps market. While many large and small miners and traders have embracedthis market, some players still lament low levels ofparticipation of the natural buyers: the steelmakers. Steel producers, especially the large ones, have often beenagainst iron ore and steel derivatives fearing that these mighttake away their pricing negotiating power. Brokers admit that there are still some problems withliquidity on the buy side but swear the steelmakers' attitudehas greatly changed in the last few months. "Now I see, all of a sudden, end users looking for means tohedge, especially those who don't have their own mines," a thirdbroker said. "Until a year ago or so it was only chit-chat butnow it's actual business."play-英汉词典-英中字典-速译通-解释意思-English Chinese Dictionary
速译通新闻
&[&nbsp,&nbsp]&
&&500万 速译通 英汉/汉英/双语词典 翻译/解释/意思 如下: (查询0.002秒)(第2个版本的新版在线词典上线了,查询新版本)
{n.}游玩,玩耍,消遣,剧本,戏剧,表演,赌博,一次赌局的赌注总数[俚],玩笑,玩弄,调戏,花样,把戏,(比赛或游戏的)一次,轮次,(体育)运动,比赛作风或技巧,(对工具等的)使用,活动范围,(才智的)运用,作用,轻快的动作,活动,行动,跳动,闪动,飘动,波动,企业(投机)交易,失业,休业,罢工,[机]间隙,游动,游隙,游戏{vi.}玩(耍),游玩[戏],扮演(角色),假装,表演,演奏,弹奏(on),开玩笑,嘲弄,(对人或物)玩弄,(电影)上映,(戏剧)上演,进行体育或文娱比赛,赌博,打赌,闪动,飘动,摇动,浮现,荡漾,飞舞,(乐器)适于演奏,(戏剧)适于演出,(唱片,录音机等)放音,(机器零件)自由运转,(连续)发射,(泉水)喷射,(光)照射(on,over,along),发生影响,[方]怠工,罢工{vt.}演奏,放(唱片等),参加(游戏),玩(游戏),打(球),踢(球),与...比赛,弹(琴),奏(曲),奏乐迎接或欢送,开(玩笑),嘲弄,愚弄,玩弄,耍(花样),扮演(角色),装扮,演出,与...打赌,赌,打出(牌),做,使用,利用,模仿,实行,挥舞(刀,剑等),操作,摆布,发射,喷射,使跳动,使闪动,使飘动,对待,对付,拉钓鱼线使上钩的鱼筋疲力竭,造成,引起(不良后果)
词形变化:&过去式和过去分词:played&&现在分词:playing&&复数形式:plays&大小写不同的单词:&&游戏&&&&习惯短语和短句: "I like playing in the band,but I don'it's my livelihood." 我喜欢在乐队里演奏,但这不只是为了好玩,而是我的谋生之道,Improve the people's livelihood,七、改良人民生活: "It is very sad but our boys played a courageous game,"Tshepo Mojapelo told reporters. 球迷切波对记者说:虽然结果令人伤心,但是我们的队员表现得非常勇敢 "The President showed he can play hardball with the hardnosed hard-liners,".... 总统向人显示:他能与一意孤行的死硬派表现强硬作风 A brief entertainment between two acts of a play;an entr'acte. 幕间表演一部戏剧的两幕之间的短小节目,幕间插放的音乐 A flat surface on which a game is played. 棋盘,游戏板玩游戏所用的平面 A graceless production of the play. 该剧的拙劣的演出 A group of children are playing in the fountain in the park. 有一群孩子在公园的喷泉中玩耍 A laudatory review of the new play. 对这出新戏给予表扬 A park or stadium in which ball games are played. 球场进行球类比赛的场地或体育馆 A play in which the quarterback bootlegs. 四分卫假传进攻四分之一场运送球的比赛 A playing card with this figure. 梅花纸牌有这种图案的游戏牌 A program for a play contains a list of the actors' names and other information about the play. 一出剧的节目单包括演员表和与该剧有关的其他情况 A quarterback who called a poor play. 一个指挥得差劲的四分卫足球员 A real or imaginary mark demarcating a specified section of a playing area or field. 阵线在球场或竞技场上表明范围的实线或想象中的线 A sequence of sword play is called a"phrase d'armes". 击剑比赛的过程叫连续交锋过程 A smooth dress rehearsal augured well for the play. 顺利的服装排练预示着演出成功 According to the British dossier,Dr Taha played a central role in Iraq's weapons programme. 英国的卷宗表明,塔哈在伊拉克的武器计划中占据着核心地位 All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy [谚]只工作,不玩耍,聪明的孩子也变傻。,[谚]用功不玩耍,弄得孩子会变傻。 Although a vicious hunter,the lioness was as gentle as a dove when playing with her cubs. 尽管那头母狮是猎食其他动物的凶残的野兽,但它同其幼兽玩耍时却非常温顺 An Irish game resembling lacrosse played with a broad-bladed,netless stick. 康华尔足球一种类似曲棍球的爱尔兰游戏,游戏中使用宽边、无网的棍子 An attempt was made to play up the president's role in settling the crisis. 正做出努力来宣扬总统在解决危机中的作用 And also we play music from in China.So we can play Na Ying and Coco Liwen,Wang Lihong and people like that. 我们也播放中国本地的音乐,我们播放那英、李玟、王力宏等这些人的歌曲 Any ball that is hit but doesn't land within the limits of the playing field is a foul balf. 汤姆:凡是球被打中了,但没有落在界内,都叫界外球 Be a good sport. Play according to the rules of the game. 要做一名风格高的运动员,要遵守比赛规则 Beckham hints at playing in Japan 远征日本大受欢迎,贝克汉姆萌生办学之意 Before the Copa America,Ronaldo and his national team members had to come to France to play for Le Tournoi in France. 在参加美洲杯赛前,他和国家队的队友还得到法国参加法国循环赛 Brother-brother sex play [医]兄弟间性游戏 Brother-sister sex play [医]兄弟-姐妹间性游戏 But Hendrawan is excellent at playing overhead stokes and underarm strokes. 叶诚万的头顶击球和臂下击球都是绝好的 Children and fools must not play with edged tools [谚]孩子和傻子不可拿刀动斧。 China has been playing an active role in UN women's organizations. 中国在联合国系统的有关妇女机构中发挥了积极的作用 Chinese play {n.}中国戏剧 Could you play ambidextrously? 您左右手都会运球和投篮吗? Don't play by the river in case you fall in and drown! 不要在河边玩耍,以免你掉到河里淹死 Everybody in the play is stupid,both the overdogs and underdogs. 戏中的每个人都很愚蠢,不管占上风者还是处于劣势者 Everyone applauded when the play ended. 演出结束时,大家都热烈鼓掌 Games Kids Play {n.}孩子式的比赛游戏 Ghe plays cricked and football excellently. 体育运动是他的所长,他打板球和踢足球都很好 Given to playingimperious or domineering. 专横的,跋扈的好摆主人架子的,傲慢的或专横的 Groos theory of play {n.}格罗斯游戏理论 He began playing football when he was nine year old in Cebollitases,the juvenile team of Argentinos Jrs. 他九岁那年开始在塞波里塔斯的阿根廷青年队学踢足球 He has been playing the erh hu since he was eight. 他从8岁起就一直拉二胡 He is playing ducks and drakes with ways he will stand no chance at all of an appointment abroard. 他一点也不珍惜自己的机会,除非改弦更张,不然他是不会有机会去国外任职的 He iShe plays with the thought of moving to Tasmania. 他只是在戏弄她,她对移居塔斯马尼亚岛有一种戏弄态度 He played roughly with the baby. 他粗鲁地与这个婴儿玩耍 He played the attentive suitor,complete with roses and bonbons. 他以玫瑰花和夹心糖扮演了一个殷勤的求婚者 He played the role of the old king in our school play. 他在我们学校演的剧中扮演老国王的角色 He played very well at Wembley yesterday. 他昨天在温布里玩得很好 He superintended the publication of a score of good plays. 他监制了许多好的戏剧 He was tired of being always typed as the bad man in the plays. 他厌烦在剧中总是分配他扮演坏人角色 He's avery temperamental player,ie plays well or badly accordingto his mood. 他是个情绪波动的演员(演得好坏由心情而定) He's playing footsie with the conservatives. 他与保守党员在暗中勾结 Her forte is playing the piano. 她擅长弹钢琴 Her performance in the play was very good. 她在剧中的表演非常好 Hey!The children are playing in the sandpit at the river side. 喂,孩子们在河边的沙坑里玩耍呢 His absence played hob with our party. 他的缺席打乱了我们的晚会 His coach,Fernando Dos Santos,found him as a potential star and took him to play 11-a-side for Social Clube de Ramos. 他的教练fernandodossantos看出他是个有潜力的明星,带他参加拉莫斯社交俱乐部,踢11号边锋 His imagination played round that queer idea. 他老是想着那个怪念头 His new play has a certain je ne sais quoi. 他的这出新戏有些地方真是妙不可言 His new play is a mixture of saddness and humour. 他的新剧本融悲哀和幽默于一体 His peccadilloes finallThis play will either make or break the playwright. 他的小过失最终毁灭了他的婚姻 His play remind me of rubinstein himself. 他的演奏使我想起鲁宾斯坦本人 How inscrutableis the civilization where men toil and work and worry their hair gray to get a living and forget to play! 人们劳苦着,工作着,为生活而烦虑到头发变白,忘掉游玩:这种文化是多么不可思议啊 I have never played tennis before,but I decided to have a go qt it anyway. 我过去从没打过网球,可无论如何我决定试一试 I have thus played the sedulous ape to FIazhtt,to Lamb,to Wordsworth,to Defoe,to Hawthorne. 我曾经这样依样画葫芦地模仿过赫兹利特、兰姆、华兹华斯、笛福、霍桑 I like Shakespeare's plays. 我喜欢莎士比亚戏剧 I like playing majong. 我喜欢打麻将 I never played cards. 我从来不玩牌 I play at six. 我6点练球 I play tennis twice a week. 我一星期打两次网球 I scored three gaols the first time I played,but they put it down to beginner 's luck 我第一次玩就得了三分,可他们说这不过是新手的好运气 I used to be able to play darts quite well but I seem to have lost my touchrecently. 我过去很会玩掷镖游戏,不过最近我似乎变生疏了 I want to impress Waggett with the fact that I am not playing a lone hand in this matter. 我要瓦格特明白我并不是单枪匹马一个人在干这事 I'm tired of being always typed as the bad man in the plays! 我讨厌人家以为我在剧中老演坏人 Ibsen play {n.}易仆生剧 If he plays fool,he'll get his gruel. 他如果干蠢事,就一定会受到惩罚 If he wins,he will play Awazi Shuzo. 如作获胜,他将迎战淡路修三 If wise men play the fool,they do it with a vengeance [谚]聪明人做起糊涂事来,那才糊涂透顶。 In 1981 he played for one of the most famous Argentinian teams:the Boca Jrs. 1981年,他效力于阿根廷最有名的球队之一:博卡青年队 In Japan,koshiro matsumoto,the kabuki actor,plays salieri,and audiences love him. 日本的歌舞伎演员松本幸四郎演出salieri,极获好评 In recent years,her plays have been underperformed. 近些年,她的演出太少了 In the bare premises of an Abidjan Internet cafe,12-year-old schoolboy Mohammed plays Cupid. 尽管12岁的穆罕默德还是个在校就读的孩子,但是在阿比让网吧那幢光秃秃的楼房里,他却每天努力扮演着爱神丘比特的角色 In the daytime,we go to school,but in the evenings we play. 白天我们上学,但在晚上我们就玩耍 In the play"Hamlet",it is usual for an actor to double the first gravedigger with the spirit of Hamlet's father. 在《哈姆莱特》这出戏里,演员通常既要扮演第一个掘墓人也要扮演哈姆莱特父亲的幽灵 It 's sod 's law that it rained on the only day I can play tennis 我打网球的那天偏偏就下雨,倒霉事真躲也躲不开 It doesn't look windy,but you'd better play safe and take a windcoat. 看样子天气不像要刮风,你最好慎重些拿一件风衣 It's a five-act play. 这是个五幕剧 Italian actress who was highly acclaimed as a heroine in the plays of Gabriele D'Annunzio and Henrik Ibsen. 杜丝,埃利奥诺拉意大利女演员,因扮演加布里埃·邓南遮和亨利克·易卜生的戏剧中的女主人公而著名 Jane plays tennis badly,but with heart and soul. 简网球打得不好,但却全力以赴 Jocelyn is watching the players playing football. 琼斯林在观看运动员踢足球 John tore off a play in three weeks. 约翰在三周时间内草草写成了一个剧本 Kate Beckinsale,playing a nurse,declares."Before Doolittle's raid,Americans kne (原始版本的片未,凯特·贝肯塞尔饰演的护士艾弗琳说道:在鲍利德发动攻击之前,美国人只知道失败 Krieger also stayed on to play slide guitar on Creed's"What's This Life For. 克里格接着还用滑奏手法弹奏了信念的《此生为何》 Leon:You played some as well and foten spun the ball so muchm,it nearly burnt a hole through my racket. 你也打了一些很好的球并且常常将球旋转得很厉害,它几乎可以在我的球拍上戳出一个洞来 Let us play pirates. 我们来假扮海盗吧 Let's go and play basketball. 我们去打篮球吧 Let's play doctors and nurses. 咱们假装大夫护士玩 Like other imperialists,they played naked big-power politics. 和别的帝国主义者一样,他们也玩弄赤裸裸的强权政治 Long Playing 密纹唱机 Loop play skills 弧圈球技术 Lou Gehrig played first base. 卢·格里克打一垒 Mark:And then I will go play in the Win bledon. 马克:然后我要去打温布尔顿 Mary was dressed up to play Cinderella. 玛丽化好装,扮演灰姑娘 Mary,who play the part of the dancer,doubled as her mother 扮演舞蹈家的玛丽同时兼演她的妈妈 Mighty forces are in play in the present round of negotiations. 在当前这轮谈判中,各种较大的势力都在起作用 Modern dress is an anachronism in productions of Shakespeare's plays. 在莎士比亚剧作演出中出现的现代服装,是弄错年代的东西 Most of Shakespeare's plays are written in blank verse. 莎士比亚的大部分戏剧都是用无韵诗写成的 Mr Brown is a good coach because he can get across the play. 布朗先生是一位好教练,因为他能够把比赛的方法和技巧讲得一清二楚 Much of the so-called humour of the play lies in the back-chat among a gang of drunkard characters in a bar. 这部戏的许多所谓幽默之处在于一帮酒鬼在酒吧相互恶语戏闹 My gargantuan,pristine machine was good for writing papers and playing solitaire,and that was all. 我那庞大的、早期的计算机只适合写文章和玩纸牌游戏,就这些 My little son is fond of playing practical jokes on me. 我的小儿子喜欢对我玩恶作剧 NBA Action's top 10 plays of the week {n.}NBA精彩瞬间一周前10 Olivier is playing in"Othelo"at the National Theater. 由奥利维尔主演的《奥赛罗》正在国家剧场演出 Once Li Hongzhang played host to a British diplomatic mission. 一天,一个英国外交使团来访,李鸿章奉命接待 One that makes or supplies costumes,as for plays or masquerades. 服装提供者制造或提供服装的人,例如为戏剧或化妆舞提供服装者 One who plays a cornet. 木笛手吹木笛的人 One who plays with fire gets burned 玩火者必自焚 One who plays with fire gets burned. {st.}玩火者自焚 Only with organization can the wisdom of the collective be given full play. 只有组织起来,才能充分地发挥集体的智慧 Our team plays in the football league. 我们队在足球联赛中参加比赛 Passion play [宗]耶稣受难剧 Phil's aunt had fun playing cat and mouse with him. 菲尔姨妈假装把他放开,然后再抓住和他嬉戏 Play a trick on a sb 诈骗某人,开某人玩笑 Play cat and mouse with sb 残酷地对待某人,戏弄[蒙骗]某人 Play ghost to sb 替某人代笔 Play handy-dandy with sb 与某人捉迷藏,叫某人摸不到头脑 Play sb a piece by Chopin 给某人演奏萧邦的一首乐曲 Play sb's gamebact so as to further sb's plans intentionally or unintentionally 有意或无意地促进某人的计画 Play the lead in the new West End hit 在伦敦西区群众喜闻乐见的新戏中担任主角 Play the piano with a light,heavy,firm,delicate,etc touch 以轻快的、有力的、稳健的、灵巧的指法弹钢琴 Play this lento,please. 请把这一部分演奏得柔和一些 Played songs that were vintage Cole Porter. 弹奏的是最好的科尔·波特的曲子 Playing poker with deuces wild. 玩扑克牌游戏,二点纸牌为百搭的 Plug and Play [计]即插即用 Purists were shocked by the changes made to the text of the play. 抱有纯粹主义观点的人对该剧语言中的更改感到震惊 Real Play 逼真的表演 Record sb playing the guitar 为某人的吉他演奏录音 Ring up the curtain at the beginning of a play 演出开始时鸣铃启幕 Role Playing Game {n.}角色扮演游戏 Role playing [医]角色扮演 Ronaldo then hoped to end his career back in Brazil playing for Flamengo. 罗纳尔多从此希望回到巴西,为弗拉明哥队效力 Sarah is Jane's friend but she is jealous if Jane plays with other girls. 萨拉是简的朋友,但是如果简和别的女孩子一起玩时,她就很嫉妒 Select a Game to Play {v.}选择一个游戏来玩 Shakespeare play {n.}莎士比亚的戏剧 She filmed her children playing in the garden. 她把她的孩子在花园嬉戏的镜头拍摄了下来 She has well performed in many plays including New Butterfly Dream,Lan-ke Mountain,Brrowing Tea,Perfect Time,etc. 她在《新蝴蝶梦》、《烂柯山》、《思凡》、《借茶》和《佳期》等剧中都有出色的表演 She play a notable role in compile the book. 在编写这本书的过程中,她起了显著的作用 She play a trick on him out of sheer devilment. 她捉弄他完全是为了寻开心 She played opposite Charles Chaplin in that film. 她在那部影片中兴查理,卓别林演对手戏 She played up her past achievementsjust to impress us. 她夸耀过去的成绩就是为了让我们觉得她了不起 She plays with seemingly effortless skill. 她演奏得似乎毫不费力 She went over her lines before the first night of the play. 她在该剧首演前又练习了一次台词 She worked over the first act of the play. 她重写了剧本的第一幕 She's a wizard at playing harp. 她是弹奏竖琴的奇才 Sister-sister sex play [医]姐妹间性游戏 Sit out a boring play 耐著性子看完一出乏味的话剧 Slate a play,book,writer 猛烈抨击一话剧、书、作者 Snowstorms played hell with the flow of city traffic. 暴风雪严重地影响了市内交通 Stop playing silly buggers and help me lift this. 别胡闹了,快来帮我把这个抬起来 TV play 电视剧 TV play series 电视连续剧 Technical innovations play a significant part in raising production,saving albor and fulfilling the plans. 技术革新在提高生产,节省劳力,完成计划方面起着重大作用 That night we played a couple of games of chess. 那天晚上我们下了一两盘棋 That play is based upon an actual occurrence. 那话剧是根据真实的故事编的 That's a game two people can play 这一套你会我也会。 That's a game two people can play.==>{st.}这一手你会我也会 {}这一套你会我也会 The BBC plans to televise all Shakespeare's plays. 英国广播公司计画播放莎士比亚的全部戏剧 The Brits love their games and play and watch them with fierce,competitive dedication. 英国人热爱比赛,全身心地参加或者观看各种赛事 The Macmillan put forth a new play of Sean Ocasey. 麦克米伦公司出版了奥凯西的一个新剧本 The TV play received considerable acclaim. 这部电视剧获得很高评价 The act of playing on a pipe. 管乐器吹奏吹奏管乐器的动作 The actor has to learn all the words for the play by heart. 演员必须把剧本的所有台词记熟 The ball is now in play. 这球现在不是死球 The best joke in the play was ad lib. 这出戏中最使人开心的笑话是即兴插入的 The children are very active,but never play up. 这些孩子很活跃,可是从不淘气 The children played in the sunshine. 孩子们在阳光下玩耍 The children played together in the street. 孩子们在街上一起玩 The children squared off the sidewalk to play hopscotch. 孩子们在人行道上划出方格,做造房子的游戏 The coach played him at centre. 教练叫他担任中锋 The colorful mid-priced iMac has also succeeded by playing down the compatibility conundrum. 多色泽、中等价位的imac的成功还在于它解决了计算机兼容性的难题 The company played Detroit last week. 上个星期剧团在底特律演出 The concluding line,speech,or scene of a play or an act. 结语,最后一幕一场戏或一幕戏的最后一行台词、演说或情景 The critics condemned the play as mediocre. 评论家谴责那出戏为低劣产物 The dull play seemed to last an eternity. 这场乏味的剧似乎演个没完没了 The first football match Ronaldo played was indoors at Valqueire tennis club. 罗纳尔多的首次比赛是在瓦尔库勒网球俱乐部室内进行的 The goalkeeper played excellently. 守门员表现出色 The jazzman used to play at subway station before becoming famous. 出名以前这位爵士乐家曾经在地铁站演奏 The king is represented as a villain in the play 在这出剧中把国王刻画成一个反面人物 The main actor is Kingsley. He plays the part of Romeo. 男主角是金斯利,他演罗密欧 The new play has attracted a good deal of criticisms 这出新剧招致很多批评 The new play has made a great hit. 那部新戏大为成功 The next match Ronaldo played in the Brazil team was the Umbro Cup in 1995. 在巴西对打的下一场比赛是1995年温布罗杯赛 The orchestra is playing/are well. 管弦乐队在作精彩的演奏 The orient have been played an active role in the world economy 亚洲一直在世界经济中发挥积极作用 The play climaxed gradually. 那出戏剧逐渐地达到高潮 The play flopped. 表演失败了 The play folded within a fortnight. 那话剧演了两个星期就停演了 The play is drawing big crowds. 这出戏吸引了大批的观众 The play is set in Jiangxi province. 这戏中的故事发生在江西 The play received accolades from the press. 这部戏受到报纸的称赞 The play received the approbation of the mass media. 这个剧本受到大众媒体的欢迎 The play was nothing but froth. 这出戏只不过是浅薄的表演 The play will tour the provincesnext month. 该剧将於下月在各地巡回演出 The police suspect foul play. 警方怀疑是谋杀 The policeman cautioned the prisoners not to play any tricks.' 警察正式告诫罪犯不要耍花招 The right wing of the party can't play for sympathy with the antiapartheid campaigners. 这个党的右翼不可能赢得那些参加反种族隔离运动的人的支持 The school has extensive playing fields. 这个学校有宽阔的活动场地 The test was real child's play. 那次测验实在太容易了 The time passes all too quickly when people play cards. 当人们在玩扑克的时候,时间很快就过去了 The titular role in a play. 剧中的标题人物 The town band led off by playing the National Anthem. 市府乐队首先奏国歌 The young actress was given a minor part in the new play. 这个年轻女演员只分到这出新戏中一个较次要的角色/配角 Then the band played [俚]糟了,完了,不可收拾了。 There have been a surfeit of plays about divorce on the television recently 最近有关离婚的电视剧过多 There's many a good tune played on an old fiddle [谚]提琴虽老,仍可奏出好的曲子,老当益壮。 These evening damps and chills play Old Harry with one's bronchial tubes. 夜晚的湿气与寒冷对支气管有害 They anted up and started to play. 他们下了赌注,开始赌起来了 They are going to play"twelfth Night"next week. 下周,他们将演出第十二夜 They played marbles for keeps. 赢者可获得石球 They sit in cosy huddles playing Chinese games,smoking,and eexchanging the latest gossip. 他们懒散地围坐在一起下中国象棋,吸着烟,并相互传播着最新的小道消息 This TV play does not seem to commend itself to me. 这部电视剧给我的印象似乎不好 This financial crisis has brought new factors into play. 这次金融危机引发新的因素起了作用 This play is only a fragment 这仅是一个未完成的剧本 This writer's plays are marked by a gentle humor. 这位作家写的戏剧有谐而不谑的幽默感 To play a carillon. 演奏排钟 To play chords on. 在...上演奏和弦 To play improvisations. 即兴演奏 Trumpeterbniperson who plays a trumpet,esp a cavalry soldier giving signals 吹号的人,(尤指骑兵的)号兵 Turn about is fair play 一人一轮,天公地道。 Two can play at that game 那一套不仅你会,我也会的。,[口]这一套你会我也会。 Two can play the game. 孤掌难鸣 Two girls,who play soccer for a college side,chanted and danced in support of Bafana Bafana until the last moment. 更有甚者,两名在学校足球队踢球的女大学生在全场比赛期间一直坚持载歌载舞,为国家队呐喊助威,直到比赛的最后一分钟 Two myths about comedians:they all want to play Hamlet and they're all melancholic. Both are exploded by Richard Briers. 对喜剧演员有两种缺乏根据的看法:一是他们都想扮演哈姆雷特,二是他们都有忧郁症,但这两种观点都被理查德·布赖尔斯打破了 Unfortunately,this compatibility is backwards and so CD players will not play DVDs. 很遗憾,这种兼容性是反向的,cd播放器不能播放dvd光盘 Unlucky in love,lucky at play [谚]情场失意,赌场得意。 Use Recorder to record keystrokes or mouse actions to play back later. 用记录器记录击键或鼠标行为,以备后来播放 Utility man,play a bit role,general handyman 跑龙套 Very happyly play! 痛快地玩吧 We are going to see the new play at the playhouse 我们要到大剧院看新剧 We mighf win the rubber if we played the spades. 我们要是打黑挑,就可能赢一局了 We were going to play football,but it was so hot that we decided to do otherwise. 我们原打算踢足球,可是天很热,我们就决定干别的了 We were playing in the park. 我们正在公园里玩耍 When my friend comes to see me,we play football. 当我的朋友来看我时,我们一起踢足球 When the cat's away,the mice will play [谚]猫儿不在,老鼠成精(大王外出,小鬼跳粱)。 When the team is not playing so well,the cheerleaders try to encourage the players. 球队打得不够好时,啦啦队长们就设法鼓励运动员 White lines divide the playing area into sections. 这些白线把赛区分成各个部分 Would like to play Chinese chess with me? 请你和我一起下象棋好吗? Yes,I enoyed his playing,particulary in the first half. 是的,我喜欢他的球艺,尤其是在上半场 You can enjoy free Sha kespeare plays and music in the Central Park. 你可以在中,人公园享受免费的莎士比亚戏剧和音乐 Zach Linsky,11,watches TV for 31/2 hours a day and plays video games every other day. ??11岁的扎克·林斯基每天看3个半小时电视,隔一天玩一次游戏 a baseball play in which a runner on third base tries to score as the batter bunts the pitch. 垒球运动中在二人出局前,击球手和三垒跑垒员搭配以触击抢分的战法 a benefit play 义演 a diverting play 有趣的戏剧 a dull play 无聊的戏 a football match being played nearby 正在附近进行的一场足球赛 a fountain with a leaping play of water 跳跃的喷泉 a game that two can play {n.}这一套你会我也会 a historical play 历史剧 a hypocrite who pretends to religious piety (after the protagonist in a play by Moliere). 假装信教的伪君子(莫里哀所作喜剧中的主人公之后) a minor part in a play 剧中的配角 a musician who plays the bassoon. 演奏巴颂管的音乐家 a play full of static characters 一出全是不活泼人物的戏 a play of staccato scences 场面互不连贯的戏 a play suitable for acting 适合上演的剧本 a play upon words {n.}双关语,俏皮话 a potted play 短剧 a presentable play 可上演的戏 a problem play (社会)问题剧 a stock play 保留节目,常演的戏 a suggestive play 诱发色情的戏剧 a tabloid play 短剧 abandon the play {v.}离场,弃权 act/play the giddy goat 胡闹 all-or-nothing play 三垒跑垒员冒险抢分的一种打法 all-round play 技术全面的打法 allow full play to {vt.}使充分活动athletic playing;gymnastic exercises. 特技舞蹈,身强力壮的小孩,运动游戏,体操练习 an adaptation of a play for the pictures 剧本改编成电影 an entire set of Shakespeare's plays 莎士比亚戏剧全集 an oil play 石油企业 appeal play {n.}[棒]申诉行为 appear as a character on stage or appear in a play,etc.. 在舞台上或者剧本中作为角色出现 arir play 公平待遇 armature play 电枢游隙 as good as a play==>{adj.}有趣味的(很好玩的) {}(象戏剧那样)有趣的 assimilation theory of play 游戏的同化说 associative play 联合游戏 at play {adv.}在玩 at play outside {adv.}在外面玩 attempt to play {v.}准备击球 audience involvement in a play 戏剧悬念 auto play parameter 自动播音参数 away-from-the-table play 远台打法 axial play 轴向游 back play 空程 backcourt play {n.}后场打法 balance play {v.}平衡运动,平衡动作 ball in play {n.}[棒]继续比赛,活球 ball not in play {n.}[棒]死球 ball out of play {n.}死球,比赛停止 ball outside half of the field of play {n.}中线以外的球 ball playing skill 控球技术 ball used in playing lacrosse. 长曲棍球运动中使用的球 ball-controlling play 控制球战术(不轻易投篮) baseline play {n.}底线球战术 basic play {n.}基本打法 be hot on playing table tennis 热衷于打乒乓球 be in an amateur play 参加业余演出 be played out==>{adj.}把演完(把进行到底,使...筋疲力尽) {}精疲力尽 believe play 假定游戏 blind pig play {n.}背切配合的战术 blockhead deceive dunce ignoramus joke know-nothing mislead ninny play scatterbrain simpleton trick 反义词 body play 身体游戏 bone play {n.}不应有的失误 bonehead play 不应有的失误 breakout play 将球打出守区 bring into play 使活动,使运转,启动 bring sb/sth into play {vi.}利用 bring sbsth into play {vi.}利用 bring/call into play 发挥,调动 broadcasting play 广播剧 bucket play 中锋策应 buddy play {n.}双人默契配合 call into play {vt.}发生作用(发挥,发扬,发动,调动) call the play {v.}提场喊话 card playing {n.}玩牌 card playing and gaming {n.}牌赌 catharsis theory of play 游戏宣泄论 cathartic play 宣泄性游戏 cautious play 谨慎的打法,小心的打法 center forward playing deep {n.}拖后中锋 center-pivot play 中锋策应 centre forward playing deep {n.}拖后中锋 checker playing program {n.}跳棋博奕程序 chess playing computer {n.}弈棋机 chess playing program {n.}国际象棋博弈程序 child play 儿童剧 child's play 轻而易举之事,不重要的事物,无意义的事物 childhood play behavior 儿童期游戏行为 childhood play development 儿童期游戏发展 children and fools must not play with edged tools 孩子和傻子,莫玩弄刀斧 children at play design 婴戏图 children's play 容易的事,不足挂齿的小事 chronicle history [play] 历史剧 chronicle play {n.}历史剧 classic play {n.}古典戏剧 close-table play 近台打法 closet play 书斋剧 closet play [drama] 仅供阅读的剧本,不适宜上演的戏剧 clutch pedal play 离合器踏板间隙 cognitive dynamics theory of play 游戏的认知动力说 come [play] the old soldier over sb 摆老资格欺骗装病逃避工作 (假装成曾为国家效过命的男人来)讨钱或讨吃,feather-bed soldier躲在后方不上前线的士兵,生活放荡的人[ come into full play {vi.}生效 come into play 开始活动,开始运转,投入使用,开始起作用 companion sex play [医]伙伴的性游戏 competitive play 竞争性游戏 compulsory time for play {n.}限时,比赛时限 conditions given to fully play auditing role {n.}发挥审计作用条件 conduct of play {n.}比赛基本规则 constructive play 建筑游戏 continuity of play 比赛的连续性 corner-clearout play 前锋拉空场角让后卫进攻的打法 corner-pivot play 场角队员和中锋策应队员之间的配合 correspondence play 通讯对局 costume piece [play] 古装戏 costume play {n.}古装剧 counter play 反击 court play 宫廷剧 cram in more work and play {vi.}挤出更多的时间来工作和娱乐 creative play 创造性游戏 crime for play {n.}游戏型犯罪 critical opinions on this latest play 有关这出最新剧的评论意见 critics nibbling at a new play 攻击一部新戏的剧评家们 cudgel play 斗棒,棍术比赛 dangerous play 危险动作 defensive play 防守型打法 demonstration play 表演赛 design of children at play 婴戏纹 directed play 有指导的游戏 direction of play 戏剧导演艺术 dirty play 小动作很多的比赛 double play {n.}[棒球]双杀[美] double play tape 双放音带 dramatic play 表演游戏 dummy play 假装不准备接球 duration of play {n.}比赛时间 end around play {n.}边卫迂回战术 end play 轴向间隙,轴端余隙 end play device 轴端间隙装置,轴端余隙器件 end run play {n.}端线外侧迂回战术 evolution of a play {n.}剧情的发展 excessive play 游间过量 exploratory play 探究性游戏 extended play {n.}慢速唱片(简写为EP,为CD的一种,价位比普通CD低,播放设备同普通CD,Extended Play与普通CD略有区别:每张所含曲目量一般有1-3首,多则不会超过5首歌,) extra play 附加层 face the play {vi.}控制球掌握主动 fair play==>{n.}公平的比赛(公平对待) {}公正的态度,光明正大的行动 fair play principle 公平游戏原则 fair play trophy {n.}风格奖 fantastic play 幻想游戏 farce a play with jokes 在戏里穿插一些笑话 fictive play 虚构游戏 field of play {n.}球场,比赛场地 film a play {vi.}将一剧拍成电影 finger play {n.}手指技术 floor play 全队的攻守策略 forward play 顺向张力 foul play==>{n.}不符合体育道德的行为(奸诈),不正当行为 {}犯规,暴行,谋杀 free lance play 自由打法 free play 空转 full-length play 多幕剧 functional play {n.}功能游戏 gage play 轨隙 gallery play 迎合观众[听众]趣味的表演,哗众取宠 game playing {n.}博弈 game playing algorithm 博奕[对策]算法 game playing program [计]博弈程序 games for play 娱乐玩具 give (full) play to (one's speciality) 发挥某人的特长,让(特长)...充分发挥 give free play to {vt.}使...任意活动 give full play to {vt.}充分发挥 give full play to the role of {vt.}充分发挥...的作用,充分发挥 give sb a play 努力想得到某人的信任 give sb. a play 努力想得到某人的信任 give the rope more play 把绳子放松些 go out of play [体]球出界 go to the play {vi.}去看戏剧 goalie play (多种球类运动,如曲棍球、足球等)守门员助攻法 good as a play {adj.}有趣的,好玩的 grand-stand play (打球时旨在博得观众喝采的)花架子动作,哗众取宠的行为 grandstand play 吸引观众的表演或比赛 group play therapy 集体游戏疗法 group sex play [医]团体的性游戏,团体性游戏 he is not a wise man who cannot play the fool on occasion 在必要时不会装傻的人,算不得是聪明人 he played the song ad nauseam. 他那个曲子演奏得令人作呕 here you must play accelerando. 这里你必须加速演奏 high play {n.}大赌 history play 历史剧 hit-and-run play {n.}[棒球]打了就跑的战术 hold in play {vt.}使工作下去 hold sb in play 使人工作下去,牵制 hold sb. in play 使人工作下去,牵制 hole play 门前中锋战术 if wise men play the fool,they do it with a vengeance 聪明人干起糊涂事来,糊涂透顶 imaginative play 想象游戏 imitative play 模仿性游戏 in full play 正起劲,正在繁忙的时候,正在积极进行中 in play 开玩笑地 in play ( 足球等)还可以比赛(不是死球)开玩笑,嬉戏 indistinct play 未分化型游戏 individual play 个人动作 indoor play {n.}室内运动 infant play 幼儿游戏 installment play {n.}分期付款计划 instalment play {n.}分期付款计划 integrative play 统一型游戏 interchange work with play 工作与娱乐交替进行 interfere with play {v.}干扰比赛 interruption of game play {n.}比赛中断 kabuki play {n.}歌舞伎 keep sb in play 使人工作下去,牵制 keep sb. in play 使人工作下去,牵制 land play 地产交易 language play 语言游戏 let us play 让我们假装 like a sow playing on a trump 好象母猪吹喇叭[苏],不象样子,很难看 long disk playing time 唱片长放时间 long playing record 密纹唱片 long playing rocket 长期运行的[火箭]卫星 long playing tape 慢转磁带 longitudinal play 纵向动量 loose play 自由实战 lucky at play cards,unlucky in love [谚]赌场得意,情场失意。 lucky at play,unlucky in love [谚]赌场得意,情场失意。 make a play for {vt.}百般勾引 make a tough play {v.}处置难接的球 make play {vi.}加紧工作(激励落后者,猛击敌手) make play with 过分强调,过分夸大 make-believe play [医]装扮游戏 mastery play 掌握游戏 medal play==>{n.}[高尔夫]球杆数比赛 {}(高尔夫球)按全盘击数计分的比赛 milled without play tooth 无隙铣成齿 mimetic play 模拟性游戏 miracle play==>{n.}神迹剧 {}(中世纪基督教)奇迹剧 morality play {n.}道德剧,寓意剧 mumming play {n.}哑戏 music playing nonstop all night 整夜不停地放音乐 musical play {n.}音乐剧,配乐剧 mystery play {n.}-plays神秘剧(中世纪一种宣传宗教的戏剧),奇迹剧(以基督事迹为剧情的中世纪戏剧) nativity play {n.}圣诞剧(常由儿童在圣诞节演的关于耶稣降生的戏剧) net play 打近网球,网前打法 net play frequency average {n.}网前技术使用率 net play point average {n.}网前技术得分率 no play {n.}不休息 noh plays {n.}超级剧 nondirective play therapy 非指导式游戏治疗 off-side tactics play {n.}越位战术 off-table play 远台打法 offence play {n.}进攻战术 offensive play 攻击型打法 offside play 越位球 oil play 石油企业 one touch play {n.}一脚球 one-on-one play 一打一的配合 onlooker play 旁观游戏 open post play {n.}不设中锋的打法 organized play 有组织的游戏 organized supplementary play 有组织的辅助游戏 out of play {adv.}死球 out-of-bounds play 掷界外球配合 passion play {n.}基督受难剧,耶稣受难复活剧 perform a play 演一出戏 period of actual play {n.}实际比赛时间 personal play therapy 个人游戏疗法 phantasy play 空想游戏 pick-off play {n.}牵制或突然传杀跑垒员的战术 picture play 电影剧 pitch play 齿隙 play (at) billiard 打台球 play (at) chess 下象棋 play (at) chuck-farthing with 孤注一掷,冒险一试 play (at) fast and loose (with) 反复无常,(拿...)当儿戏,玩弄(某人的爱情等) play (at) hide-and-seek (with) (同...)捉迷藏,[喻]与躲躲闪闪的人[物]打交道 play (it) close to the vest 把...保守秘密,避免不必要的危险 play (on) the piano 弹钢琴 play (the) wag 逃学,旷课 play (up) old gooseberry with 破坏 play God {v.}以救世主自居 play [act] possum 装死,装睡,装傻,装糊涂 play [jest] with edged [edge] tools 玩弄利器,干危险的事 play [sing] in quick rhythm 用快调奏乐[歌唱] play a [one's] trade 经营某种商业,从事某种手艺 play a blinder (比赛中)表现得特别精彩[俚] play a blinder ( 比赛中)表现得特别精彩[俚] play a card 利用机会或可能性 play a dangerous game 干冒险的玩意儿 play a deep game {vi.}背地里搞鬼 play a dirty trick 使坏 play a dirty trick on {vt.}以卑鄙的手段对付 play a double game {vi.}耍两面派(心口不一) play a doubtful card 采用不可靠的办法 play a fish 让上钩的鱼不停地拉动钩线而致疲乏 play a good fork and knife 大吃 play a good game {vi.}手法高明 play a good knife and fork==>{vi.}饱餐一顿(吃得津津有味) {}饱餐一顿,痛痛快快地吃 play a important role in {vt.}在...中扮演重要角色 play a joke 开玩笑 play a joke on {v.}作弄 play a joke on sb 开某人的玩笑 play a lone hand {vi.}单枪匹马地干(独自经营) play a losing [winning] game 作无[有]希望取胜的比赛,作明知无益[有益]的事 play a losing game 作无[有]希望取胜的比赛,作明知无益[有益]的事 play a match 比赛 play a mean trick on {vt.}对...耍卑鄙的手段 play a part==>{n.}扮演某角色 {vi.}装腔骗人(在...中起一份作用) play a part in==>{vt.}在...起作用 {}(在...中)扮演角色 play a poor game {vi.}手法笨拙 play a record 放唱片 play a role in {vt.}在...中起作用 play a round 赛一次 play a shabby trick 玩弄卑鄙的手法 play a shabby trick on {vt.}对...耍卑鄙的手段 play a solo 独奏 play a sour note 奏出刺耳的音调 play a square game 进行公平的比赛 play a trade 经营某种商业,从事某种手艺 play a trick on 捉弄 play a trick on a person {vi.}诈骗某人,开某人玩笑 play a trick on a sb 诈骗某人,开某人玩笑 play a trick on sb 捉弄某人 play a trump 拿出王牌,做出惊人之举 play a waiting game {vi.}伺机而动 play a wicked game of tennis 打得一手好网球 play about {vt.}胡为(胡闹,轻率对待) play about with 玩弄,在一起厮混 play about/around (在...附近)玩耍 play according to plan {v.}按计划走棋 play adjustment 隙缝调整 play against {vt.}与...比赛 play along==>{n.}合作,焦虑地等待 {vt.}参与(合作) play along with {vt.}参与(合作) play along with sb's plot 电影名称专辑 play an accompaniment 伴奏 play an important part in {v.}在...中起重要作用 play an important role in 在...中起重要作用 play around {vt.}胡为(胡闹,轻率对待) play around with 玩弄,在一起厮混 play around with the stereo {vt.}乱调音响 play as {vt.}做 play at {vt.}玩(学...玩,对...不认真) play at cards {vt.}打牌玩 play at cards for love {vt.}打纸牌只是打着玩,打牌玩 play at dice 掷骰子 play at sb in print 用文字嘲弄某人 play at seesaw 玩跷跷板 play at sight 一看见乐谱就奏得出[音] play at soldiers 玩军队游戏 play away {vt.}在外地比赛(赌输掉) play back 放,放送(唱片、磁带等) play back equalizer amplifier 播放[重放]均衡放大器 play back the recording 放录音 play ball {vt.}开始赛球(开始...活动) play ball games 打球 play ball with sb {v.}与某人合作 play basketball 打篮球 play big luck {v.}走运 play book {n.}剧本,脚本 play booty==>{vi.}勾结(朋比为奸) {}相互勾结,(赌博时)为了骗人先以小利为饵,出卖同伙 play bopeep==>{vi.}躲躲闪闪(捉摸不定) {}玩藏猫游戏,(政客,诡辩者等)圆滑,难以捉摸 play both ends against the middle {v.}为获利而脚踏两只船,使鹬蚌相争而渔翁得利 play box {n.}木质玩具盒 play bridge 打桥牌 play bridge and poker {vt.}玩桥牌和扑克,玩桥牌 play bridge with {vt.}和...玩桥牌 play button 工作按钮 play by ear {vt.}凭记忆演奏(即席演奏) play by instinct 凭本能打(球) play cards 打牌 play cat and mouse with sb 残酷地对待某人,戏弄[蒙骗]某人 play catch 作传球[接球]的游戏 play checkmate with (棋)把...将死,[喻]使...进退维谷,使...一败涂地 play checkmate with ( 棋)把...将死,[喻]使...进退维谷,使...一败涂地 play chess 下棋 play chicken {vi.}互相挑战和威胁 play chuck-farthing with 孤注一掷,冒险一试 play close to one's chest 不把...讲出来[口],就...保守秘密,对...小心谨慎 play close to the chest 不把.[口],讲出来,就...保守秘密,对,小心谨慎,不把...讲出来[口],对...小心谨慎 play close to the vest {vt.}把...保守秘密 play coloured lights over {vt.}把彩色灯光投射到 play confederate to 策应 play connoisseur {v.}充行家 play cricket 打板球,正直,光明正大 play day 比赛日 play dead 装死,装死躺下 play debt {n.}赌债[古] play deep {n.}[棒]後撤防守 play dice {vt.}掷骰子 play doctor 修改剧本其使适于上演的人 play double 耍两面派,两面讨好 play down {vt.}降低(贬低,减弱) play down health worries {vt.}淡化对健康问题的担心 play down one's tune 降低调子 play down to sb 故意对某人态度谦和(以显得平易近人赢得支持或好感) play dub key 播放复制键 play ducks and drakes==>{vi.}玩打水漂(浪费) {}玩打水漂游戏 play ducks and drakes with 鲁莽处理,浪费,挥霍,使混乱,给...造成困难,玩打水漂的游戏,(拿钱)打水漂儿 play ducks and drakes with ( 拿钱)打水漂儿,挥霍 play equipment {n.}娱乐设备,演奏设备 play even {n.}打成平局 play fair {vi.}公平地比赛(公平办事) play fair and square 表现得正大光明 play fair judgement on {vt.}公正判决 play fair judgment on {vt.}公正判决 play fair the game 规规矩矩地比赛 play fast and loose {vt.}玩弄(欺诈,耍滑头,对...反复无常) play fast and loose with {vt.}玩弄,一意孤行 play fast and loose(with) 反复无常,出尔反尔,靠不住 play fellow 游戏伙伴 play field {n.}游戏场 play film (铁水)液面花纹 play first fiddle==>{vi.}担任第一小提琴手(居首要职位) {}当第一把手 play first violin==>{v.}担任第一小提琴手,当第一把手 {}奏第一小提琴,担任主要职位 play football 踢足球,对难办的事采取踢足球的态度 play for a opening {n.}促使对方出漏洞的打法 play for an opening {n.}促使对方出漏洞的打法 play for high stake {vt.}下大赌注 play for hire {vi.}非法招揽顾主 play for love {vi.}为娱乐而玩牌 play for money 赌钱 play for one's own hand 完全替自己打算 play for safety==>{vi.}不冒风险(谨慎行事) {}稳扎稳打 play for side line {n.}边线打法 play for some of the high stake {vt.}下一些大赌注 play for television {n.}电视剧本 play for the gallery 作迎合观众趣味的表演,哗众取宠,迎合低级趣味 play for time 为争取时间而拖延 play forward (板球)向后[前]打球 play foul 比赛中违反体育道德 play game {vt.}做游戏,参加比赛 play games 敷衍塞责 play ghost to sb 替某人代笔 play golf {vt.}打高尔夫球 play gooseberry==>{vi.}陪伴两个想单独在一起的人 {}硬插在两个情侣之间 play ground 体育场,运动场 play group therapy [医]游戏组治疗 play guns on the enemy lines 向敌军阵线连续开火 play hall 比赛厅 play handy-dandy with sb 与某人捉迷藏,叫某人摸不到头脑 play hanky-panky with sb 欺骗某人 play hard {n.}行为卑鄙(不择手段) play hard to get 故意装出不肯合作的样子(以加强自己的地位)[口] play hardball {n.}采取强硬态度 play havoc 造成破坏 play havoc among 对...造成严重破坏,使...陷入大混乱 play havoc with 毁坏,扰乱,对...造成严重破坏,使...陷入大混乱 play heck with {vt.}破坏 play heck with the economy {vt.}扰乱经济 play heed to {vt.}注意,留心 play hell {vt.}大发脾气 play hell with {vt.}使...混乱(伤害,对...大发雷霆) play hell with sth 把某物弄得一塌糊涂 play hide-and-seek 捉迷藏,与躲躲闪闪的人打交道 play high {vi.}进行输赢很大的赌博 play hocus-pocus 玩弄欺骗手法 play hookey 逃学,逃课 play hooky {vi.}逃学 play horse 做骑马游戏 play host to==>{v.}招待 {}接待 play house {vi.}假扮大人做家务 play in 奏乐迎人 play in a minor {vt.}演奏小调 play in concert {vi.}在音乐会演奏 play in goal {vi.}做守门员 play in hard luck {vi.}不走运(倒霉,失意) play in more winning games {vt.}在更多的比赛中获胜 play in quick rhythm 用快调奏乐 play in the finals 参加决赛 play in the tuning mechanism 调谐机构的回差 play interactive games {vt.}做交互式的游戏 play into each other's hands 互相渔利,互相勾结 play into sb's hands {v.}做出有利于某人的举动 play into sb.'s hands 授人以可乘之机,因失算而使某人得利,故意使...占便宜,为...谋方便 play into the hands 故意使...占便宜,为...谋方便 play into the hands of sb {v.}干对某人有利的事 play into the net {v.}打落网 play it by ear [口]见机行事,随机应变,临时凑合,即席作成 play it cool==>{vi.}抑制住感情(持冷漠态度,不表态) {}压住感情,冷静处理[对待][美俚] play it cozy 小心行事 play it low upon {vt.}用卑鄙手段欺骗 play it on sb 用卑劣手段骗某人 play it on sb. 用卑劣手段骗某人 play it safe {vi.}求稳(不冒险,小心翼翼) play it smart 做事聪明[口],举止得当 play joke on {v.}开...的玩笑 play jokes on {v.}戏弄 play key 播放键 play knife and fork==>{v.}饱餐一顿 {}痛痛快快地吃 play low down on sb 用卑劣手段骗某人 play marbles 玩弹子戏 play movement 接头间隙 play music 奏乐 play number {vt.}玩数字游戏 play of account {n.}记账程序图 play of accounts {n.}帐户的运用 play of color [光]色彩闪变 play of colours 幻色,光彩幻想 play of rail joints 钢轨接头缝 play of valve 阀隙 play of words 诡辩,玩弄词藻 play off {vt.}使暴露弱点(冒充,再赛以决胜负) play off a draw [体](平局后)再赛以决胜负 play off a draw tie [体](平局后)再赛以决胜负 play off a match {v.}重赛以决胜负 play off a tie {v.}平局后重赛以决胜负 play off for the victory {vi.}决一胜负 play off one against another 挑拨离间,从中得利 play off one against the other 挑拨离间,从中得利 play off sb/sth against {vt.}使某人或某物和...互相制约 play off sbsth against {vt.}使某人或某物和...互相制约 play off the tie 平局后再举行胜负的决赛 play old Harry with==>{vt.}伤害(损害,造成巨大混乱) {}使混乱,加害,毁灭 play old gooseberry with 破坏 play on {vt.}演奏(利用,喷射,在...上闪耀,产生作用) play on TV {n.}电视节目 play on sb's heartstring 扣动某人的心弦 play on sb.'s heartstring 扣动某人的心弦 play on television {n.}电视节目 play on the piano 弹钢琴 play on words==>{n.}双关诙谐语(=pun) {vi.}说双关语(说俏皮话,耍文字游戏) play one person off against another 在两人之间挑拨离间(从中取利) play one person off against the other 在两人之间挑拨离间(从中取利) play one's best card {v.}使出绝招,电影名称专辑 play one's best cards 打出王牌,使出最有取胜把握的办法 play one's cards badly 办事不高明,做事不慎重 play one's cards poorly 办事不高明,做事不慎重 play one's cards right 办事高明,做事有心计 play one's cards well 办事高明,做事有心计 play one's hand alone 单枪匹马地干 play one's hand for all it is worth 充分利用现有时机,尽最大努力 play one's hand for all there's in it 利用一切手段达到目的 play one's hand openly 公开自己的意图[计划] play one's hunch 凭预感(或直觉)行事 play one's last card 打出最后一张牌,采取最后手段 play one's own hand 摊牌,摆计划,表态 play one's part 尽职责 play one's prize {vt.}谋私利 play one's records {v.}放录音 play one's trump card {v.}打出王牌 play one's trump cards 打出王牌,使出最有取胜把握的办法 play oneself up {v.}夸耀自己 play online {v.}在线玩,在线演奏,在线上映 play online game {vt.}网上玩游戏 play only a small part {vt.}只起很小的作用 play opossum==>{vi.}装睡(保待静止状态以免引起注意) {}装死[美俚],装蒜 play out {vi.}做完(放出) play over {vt.}在...闪耀,再弹奏 play pendulum 处于不稳定状态,左右摇摆 play pew 发出极轻微的声音,使出极小的气力(用于否定式) play place 游戏场所 play policy 打彩[美],抽彩 play politics==>{vi.}玩弄权术(操纵,耍阴谋诡计以达到个人目的) {}玩弄政治手段 play possum {vi.}装睡(保待静止状态以免引起注意) play pranks on {v.}跟...开玩笑 play room 儿童游戏室 play rough (比赛中)动作粗暴 play safe {vi.}求稳(不冒险,小心翼翼) play sb a dirty trick 对某人玩弄卑劣的手段,对某人耍卑鄙手段 play sb along 使某人焦急地等待着 play sb dirt [美,口]对某人玩弄卑鄙的伎俩,用不正当手段对待某人 play sb down {v.}贬低某人 play sb false 欺诈某人 play sb foul 用卑鄙手段对付某人 play sb off against each other {v.}挑拨某人相争 play sb off against one another {v.}挑拨离间 play sb up 给...造成麻烦,使痛苦 play sb's game==>{v.}帮某人大忙 {}无意中给别人占了便宜,无意中帮了某人的大忙 play sb. a dirty trick 对某人耍卑鄙手段 play sb. dirt [美,口]对某人玩弄卑鄙的伎俩,用不正当手段对待某人 play sb. false (在赌博、竞技中)对某人行诈,欺骗某人,蒙骗某人,对某人虚情假意 play sb. foul (在赌博、竞技中)对某人行诈,欺骗某人,蒙骗某人,对某人虚情假意 play sb.'s game 无意中给别人占了便宜,无意中帮了某人的大忙 play school {n.}幼儿园,幼稚园 play second 奏第二小提琴 play second fiddle 担任第二小提琴手,居次要职位,做第二把手,充当副手 play second fiddle to 居次位 play second string 担任副职 play shallow {n.}[棒]近迫防守 play sharp on sb [美口]以狡猾的手段欺骗某人 play singles {vt.}打单打比赛 play smash 破产[美] play smash with {v.}摧毁 playof musical passages. 连续的演奏,用于音乐章节 play sneaky tricks on {vt.}和...偷偷地开玩笑 play solo in decision making {vt.}决策时独断专行 play some Chopin {vt.}演奏一些肖邦的曲目 play something by ear {v.}见机行事 play square [squarely]行为光明正大,做事光明磊落 play sth back 重放录音,播放 play sth down 降低,贬低,减弱,缩小 play sth from memory 凭着记忆演奏听来的音乐 play sth. from memory 凭着记忆演奏听来的音乐 play such a joke {v.}开这样一个玩笑 play suit {n.}女运动装,海滩装,(儿童)游戏服装 play the (very)dickens with 完全搞乱,完全打乱,破坏 play the -nies [美俚]赌赛马 play the New Year in {vt.}迎新年 play the Old Year out {vt.}除旧岁 play the [very] devil with 破坏[口],糟蹋,使失败 play the ape==>{vt.}模仿(学样) {}效颦,逗笑,装傻 play the ass 作糊涂事,出洋相 play the baby act 作出幼稚的举动[美] play the bankrupt 破产,不能偿还债务,骗钱,[喻]有负别人的信托 play the bear 举止粗暴,言语粗鲁 play the bear with [废]破坏,损害 play the card {n.}打...牌,使出...招 play the clown 扮小丑 play the connoisseur 充内行 play the conqueror (游戏中同分数者)举行决赛[口] play the conqueror ( 游戏中同分数者)举行决赛[口] play the conversation in a gay manner 谈笑风生 play the corker 举动过火 play the deuce with==>{vt.}扰乱(破坏,有害于) {}把...弄得一团糟,糟蹋,搞坏,给...引起麻烦 play the devil and all with 破坏,糟蹋,使失败 play the devil with 把...搞乱 play the dickens with 完全搞乱,完全打乱,破坏 play the drum {v.}打鼓 play the drunkard 发酒疯 play the electronic guitar {v.}弹电吉它 play the electronic piano {v.}弹电子琴 play the field {vi.}不专一(三心二意) play the fool {vi.}扮丑角(做傻瓜) play the fool with {vt.}扮丑角(做傻瓜) play the fox==>{vi.}行为狡猾(耍狡猾) {}耍滑头,装假 play the gallant 求爱,调戏 play the game 行动光明正大 play the game of sb 无意中给别人占了便宜,无意中帮了某人的大忙 play the giddy goat 行为如小丑,胡闹 play the goat==>{vi.}做傻瓜(干蠢事,装傻相) {}行为如小丑,胡闹 play the guitar {vt.}弹吉他 play the hobbyhorse [废]乱蹦乱跳,小丑似的做怪样 play the horn {vt.}吹号角 play the horse 赌赛马 play the host 作主人 play the hypocrite 装伪君子 play the jack 欺骗(某人) play the jack with sb 欺骗(某人),开(某人)玩笑 play the jackal to the tiger {n.}为虎作伥 play the labouring oar 担任苦活 play the leading role 起主要作用,起带头作用 play the lute to a cow 对牛弹琴 play the man {vi.}显示男子的气概(行为象男人) play the market 投机行为 play the master 主持一切 play the merchant with sb [废]哄骗某人,智胜某人 play the mischief with {v.}搞乱 play the old soldier {vt.}摆老资格,自以为知识丰富,欺骗 play the old soldier over sb 摆老资格,欺骗,装病逃避工作,(假装成曾为国家效过命的男人来)讨钱或讨吃 play the overture {v.}演奏协奏曲 play the part of 扮演...角色,担任,充当 play the part of the chair {vt.}担任主席 play the peacock {vi.}炫耀自己 play the percentages {n.}未雨绸缪,预测将来 play the piano 弹钢琴 play the ponies 赌赛马[美俚] play the prodigal==>{vi.}挥霍(挥金如土) {}过放荡生活 play the races 赌赛马[美] play the rogue (on sb) 行恶作剧,淘气,骗(人) play the role of 扮演...角色 play the role of a nucleus 起核心作用 play the role of an initiator 起带头作用 play the role of(sb) (在剧中)扮演(某人)角色 play the saint 假装信徒 play the upper hand {vt.}占上风 play the villain 演反派角色 play the wag {vt.}逃学 play the wanton 养尊处优,混日子 play the woman {vi.}作女儿态(撒娇气) play theory 游戏理论 play therapy 游戏疗法 play third fiddle 跑龙套,做无足轻重的角色,当第三把手 play to hard luck {vi.}不走运(倒霉,失意) play to the gallery==>{vi.}讨好观众的赏识(迎合大众的口味) {}作迎合观众趣味的表演,哗众取宠,迎合低级趣味 play to the score {vi.}随机应变(见机行事) play trick on {v.}开...的玩笑 play tricks {vt.}玩花招 play tricks on {v.}捉弄 play truant 逃学 play trump card {vt.}打出王牌,使出绝招 play up {vt.}加油(用劲,鼓吹) play up steel production 突出钢铁生产 play up to 企图博得...的好感,讨好 play upon {vt.}演奏(利用,喷射,在...上闪耀,产生作用) play upon advantage [废]欺骗 play upon sb's heartstring 扣动某人的心弦 play upon sb.'s heartstring 扣动某人的心弦 play upon words {vi.}说双关语(说俏皮话,耍文字游戏) play violent video games {vt.}玩暴力电子游戏 play wag 逃学,旷课 play way {n.}游戏方式 play while you play 玩的时候玩 play with {vi.}玩弄 play with Chinese traditional instrument {vt.}用中国传统乐器演奏,玩弄,与...开玩笑,玩 play with an eye on the gallery 作迎合观众趣味的表演,哗众取宠,迎合低级趣味 play with an idea 不大认真地考虑,半真半假地考虑 play with edge tools 玩弄利器,干危险的事 play with edged tool 玩弄利刃,干险事 play with edged tools 玩弄利器,干危险的事 play with fire 玩火,轻举妄动 play with loaded dice 暗中搞鬼 play with marked cards 使用欺诈手段,暗中搞鬼 play with one eye on the gallery 作迎合观众趣味的表演 play with sb 开某人的玩笑 play with sb's nose 嘲笑某人,侮弄某人 play with sb.'s nose 嘲笑某人,侮弄某人 play with word {vi.}玩弄词令 play... a role in 在...中起...作用 play/act the fool 装傻 playing area {n.}比赛场地,比赛区,演播区域 playing behavior 角色行为 playing captain {n.}场上队长,比赛队长 playing card {n.}纸牌,扑克牌 playing cards [医]纸牌 playing cards tax {n.}纸牌税 playing carts [医]休闲马车 playing condition 竞技状态 playing course 球场 playing court 球场 playing fast and loose with funds 乱支乱用 playing field {n.}运动场,游戏场,操场,球场 playing floor {n.}比赛球场 playing hooky {n.}逃学 playing member 参加比赛的队员 playing pool {n.}球场 playing skill 角色技巧 playing space 比赛场地面积 playing speed 放音速度 playing surface 台面 playing the market {n.}操纵市场,投机倒把 playing therapy 角色疗法 playing time {n.}实际比赛时间 plays down the criticism against {vt.}蔑视那些反对...的批评 plug and play 即插即用 positional play 局面棋,阵地战,定位战术 post trailer play 策应队员运球切入时另一队员尾随配合 power play {n.}(球赛)集中攻势,(政治)高压攻势 power play goals {n.}以多打少攻进的球 practice theory of play 游戏的练习说 preparation theory of play 游戏的准备说??戏的准备说? problem play 社会问题剧 produce a play 公演戏剧 produce modernizations of Shakespeare's plays 出版莎士比亚剧作的现代化版本 projective doll play 投射性玩偶游戏 projective play 投射游戏 psychoanalytic theory of play 游戏的心理分析理论 psycholoalytic theory of play 游戏的精神分析说 psychological play 心理战 puppet play {n.}傀儡戏,木偶戏 puppet play [show] 木偶戏 put on a play {v.}上演一幕话剧 put the ball in play {v.}使球进入比赛状态例句与用法: Alison has made her mark in the theatre and is already playing leading parts. 艾利森已在该剧院崭露头角,她已扮演主角。 Amy has been playing her radio all morning. I wish she'd give it a rest. 艾米整个上午一直开着她的收音机,我希望她该休息了。 I write my own songs and I play the guitar as well. 我唱自己谱曲的歌,也弹吉他。 The BBC plans to televise all Shakespeare's plays. 英国广播公司计画播放莎士比亚的全部戏剧。 They're refusing to play ball (with us). 他们拒绝(与我们)合作. A famous actor in a highly successful play was once cast in the role of an aristocrat who had been imprisoned in the Bastille for twenty years. 在一出极为成功的演出中,一位著名演员有一次被选派扮演一名贵族。这位贵族被关押在巴士底狱已20年了。 Bernard shaw(who write many play) die in1950. 肖伯纳(他写了许多剧本)逝世于1950年。 Spring has been playing Box and Cox with winter for months past. 前几个月,天气冷暖交替,有时像春天,有时像冬天。 The road show is often not as good as the ordinary play in Broadway. 街头表演通常不如百老汇的普通节目好。 Do a play on Broadway. 在百老汇演一出戏 He's won three caps (ie been chosen to play three times) for England. 他三次获授英格兰队选手帽(三次被选出参加比赛). You could end up running this company if you play your cards right. 你要是处理得当,到头来这个公司能归你掌管. They play cards every Friday. 他们每个星期五玩纸牌。 I prefer John's playing tennis to his playing cards. 我宁愿约翰打网球而不玩扑克牌。 The cat is playing with a live mouse. 猫在戏弄那只活老鼠。 Chess is played by two people. 国际象棋是两个人玩的。 I'm not very fond of playing chess. 我不太喜欢下棋。 It was the first time I'd won since I'd learnt to play chess. 自从我学会下国际象棋以来,这是我第一次赢。 I like to play chess with my father. 我喜欢和爸爸一起下国际象棋。 Running along the beach here Saturday,Bill Clinton came upon a volley ball game,a group of bronzed young Californians at play. The president-elect briefly joined in. 星期六克林顿在这里的沙滩上跑步,偶然遇到一伙晒得红红的加利福尼亚青年打排球。总统当选人跟他们一起玩了一会儿。 I played footsie with her during Carmen. 在演《卡门》的时候我和她用脚碰来碰去地调情。 She plays a melodious cello. 她拉着一手悦耳的大提琴。 That congressman did not endorse unfair play,injustice and indecency,and thus joined the issue. 该国会议员反对(政治活动)卑鄙、奸诈、不正当的行径,就此确定了辩论的基础。 How the Yugoslav crisis plays out will hinge in large measure on the Yugoslav military's effectiveness and unity,or lack thereof,and the extent to which it continues to back Serbian militias in Croatia. 南斯拉夫危机将演变到何种程度,主要关键在于南国军方是否有效和团结,以及其继续支持克罗地亚境内塞尔维亚民兵的程度。 Darts is often played in English pubs. 英国酒馆里常有掷镖游戏. For the rest of the evening I gazed at Dora as she played and sang to us. 晚上其余的时间,当多拉为我们载歌载舞时,我一直目不转睛地注视着她。 Dallas played Chicago for the football championship. 达拉斯队兴芝加哥队比赛争夺足球冠军。 The thought of Big Dave playing the part of the Christmas fairy really tickled my ribs. 一想到比格?戴夫扮演的圣诞节仙人的角色,实在使我觉得好笑。 Many Elizabethan plays are written in blank verse. 伊丽莎白时代的许多戏剧以无韵诗形式写成. Stop playing fast and loose with that girl's feelings can't you see you're upsetting her? 别玩弄那姑娘的感情--难道没看到你已经把她弄得心烦意乱了吗? The soldier was good at playing fife. 这名士兵善于吹笛子。 Little Franz was scolded by his teacher out of playing truant. 由于逃学小弗朗士受到教师的责骂。 Can Tom play Frisbee?Yes,he can (play Frisbee). 汤姆会玩飞盘吗?是的,他会玩飞盘。 Although Gerald offered his wholehearted support,I can't help feeling he's playing some deep game of his own. 尽管杰拉尔德主动提供全力支持,但我仍不由得感觉到他在背地里搞鬼。 The golden rule in playing tennis is to watch the ball closely. 打网球最重要的一点就是紧盯著球. Officially,the director is in a meeting,though actually he's playing golf. 据说主任正在开会,可他实际上正打高尔夫球呢. Let's play a round of golf. 我们打一场高尔夫球吧。 Now he's getting towards retirement age he's started playing golf. 他因接近退休年龄,就打起高尔夫球来了. He played the personage of Hamlet in the play. 他在这个剧中扮演哈姆雷特。 He took/played the part of Hamlet. 他去哈姆雷特这个角色. These evening damps and chills play Old Harry with one's bronchial tubes. 夜晚的湿气与寒冷对支气管有害。 The bad weather played havoc with our plans. 天气恶劣把我们的计画打乱了. The boy who is speaking to Helen enjoys playing soccer. 正在跟海伦谈话的那男孩喜爱踢足球。 The college is (playing) host to a group of visiting Russian scientists. 这所学院接待了一批来访的俄国科学家. Internet plays a very important role in modern life. 互联网在现代生活中发挥非常重要的作用。 It's pointless to try to read Saddam Hussein's mind. Whether he is playing to Islamic radicals or simply taking a final poke at George Bush,his confrontation with America and the world will soon be one more problem for Mr.Clinton. 猜测萨达姆心里如何想法是毫无意义的。不论他是做给伊斯兰激进分子看,还是趁最后一个机会找布什麻烦,他与美国和全世界对抗,不久就成为克林顿先生的问题。 All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. (谚)只工作不玩耍,聪明杰克也变傻。 His new play has a certain je ne sais quoi. 他的这出新戏有些地方真是妙不可言. The play is set in Jiangxi province. 这戏中的故事发生在江西。 Marry made a play for Jonathan as soon as she met him."I'm going to marry that boy."She told her friend. 玛丽一见到乔纳森就设法与他接近。她告诉她的朋友说,"我想嫁给那个男人。" She wants to go to play Karaoke with us,but she does not know whether it is all right to her mother. 她想同我们一起去玩卡拉OK,但不知道她的妈妈会不会有意见。 The kitty is playing with a ball. 小猫正在玩球。 She lets her children play in the garden. 她让孩子们在花园里玩。 The children were as happy as Larry playing on the beach all day. 孩子们极为快乐地在海滨玩了整整一天。 The part of Hamlet was played by Laurence Olivier. 哈姆莱特一角是由劳伦斯?奥立弗扮演的。 Lou Gehrig played first base. 卢?格里克打一垒 Her piano playing is absolute magic. 她的钢琴弹得真是出神入化. Her performance in that play really put her on the map as a comedy actress. 她在那出剧中当喜剧演员而一举成名. I played Max at chess yesterday and beat him hollow. 昨天我跟麦克斯下棋,杀得他一败涂地。 Perhaps it was because Nero played the fiddle,they burned Rome. 大概是因为尼禄拉了小提琴,所以他们把罗马焚毁了。 He can't play football for nuts! 他对踢足球一点儿不摸门儿。 Back in Nigeria we used to play a lot of tennis. 我们以前在尼日利亚经常打网球。 After playing the part for over 20 years,she was eventually written out (of the series). 她扮演了20多年的一个角色,最後(从连续剧中)去掉了. A playing card marked with nine pips. 标有九点的一张扑克牌 The children were playing in the sand pit. 孩子们在沙坑中玩耍。 He can play polo very well. 他打马球打得很好。 Mike is playing fast and loose by going out with Jane because it is really Pamela he likes most. 麦克与简在一起其实是玩弄简,因为他真正爱的是帕梅拉。 The Panama Canal has played a very important role in transportation. 巴拿马运河在运输上起到了非常重要的作用。 He acted as a pantaloon in the play. 他在剧中扮演老旦。 Phil,drink your milk up,or you won't go out and play. 菲尔,把你的牛奶喝完了,否则你别想出去玩。 One of the periods of play,lasting 7 1/2 minutes,in a polo match. 一局在马球赛中比赛的一段时间,长七分三十秒 The rabbit played possum under the bushes,hoping the hunter would not see him. 兔子呆在灌木丛中一动也不动,希望猎人看不见它。 He began to suspect that his mother sometimes looked through his pockets while he was asleep,so for several nights he played possum when he heard her coming up the stairs and waited to see what would happen. 他开始怀疑自己睡着时母亲有时翻他的口袋,于是有好几个晚上他一听到母亲上楼的脚步声就假装睡着了,等着瞧瞧会发生什么事。 The play is sheer political propaganda. 那出戏剧纯属政治宣传. In such a position as to be able to play or receive a ball or puck legally. 非越位的处于这种位置,以便在不违反规则的条件下踢球或接同伴的传球 Our new puppy played the very devil with me,he's been trying to chew the furniture all day. 我们家一条新来的小狗把我害苦了,它整天试图咀嚼家具。 His fame rest}

我要回帖

更多关于 feel drawn to 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信