你还会继续踢足球吗?(一般疑问句)
怎么处理旧的塑料plastic 袋?(特殊疑问句)
我们在日常中还可以怎样保护环境?(特殊疑问句)
Linda 的爱好是什么?(特殊疑问句)
Linda 的性格(character)怎么样?(特殊疑问句)
Word文档免费下载:词组互译 1.踢足球 2
练习题及答案
词组互译                    
1.踢足球                        2.体育                            3.喜欢的学科              4.课后                            5.上体操                        6.在星期三                   7.be sure                         8.for two hours               9.be strict with sb.         10.art teacher                
题型:翻译题难度:中档来源:同步题
所属题型:翻译题
试题难度系数:中档
答案(找答案上)
1. play soccer / football 2. physical education 3. favorite subject 4.after class 5. have gymnastics 6. on Wednesday 7. 确信 8.两小时 9. 对某人要求严格 10.美术老师
马上分享给同学
初中一年级英语试题“词组互译 1.踢足球 2”旨在考查同学们对
翻译能力、
……等知识点的掌握情况,关于英语的核心考点解析如下:
此练习题为精华试题,现在没时间做?,以后再看。
根据试题考点,只列出了部分最相关的知识点,更多知识点请访问。
考点名称:
英语翻译能力:
英汉两种语言在句法、词汇、修辞等方面均存在着很大的差异,因此在进行英汉互译时就要掌握所学句型及短语,还要灵活运用。
汉译英的考点很多,不仅考查学生的语言基本功,即对词汇的记忆能力和理解能力,还考查学生在具体的语境中灵活运用词汇知识和语法知识的能力。
英语翻译技巧:
英汉两种语言在句法、词汇、修辞等方面均存在着很大的差异,因此在进行英汉互译时必然会遇到很多困难,需要有一定的翻译技巧作指导。
常用的翻译技巧有增译法、省译法、转换法、拆句法、合并法、正译法、反译法、倒置法、包孕法、插入法、重组法和综合法等。
这些技巧不但可以运用于笔译之中,也可以运用于口译过程中。
1.增译法:指根据英汉两种语言不同的思维方式、语言习惯和表达方式,在翻译时增添一些词、短句或句子,以便更准确地表达出原文所包含的意义。
这种方式多半用在汉译英里。汉语无主句较多,而英语句子一般都要有主语,所以在翻译汉语无主句的时候,除了少数可用英语无主句、被动语态或&There be&&结构来翻译以外,一般都要根据语境补出主语,使句子完整。
英汉两种语言在名词、代词、连词、介词和冠词的使用方法上也存在很大差别。英语中代词使用频率较高,凡说到人的器官和归某人所有的或与某人有关的事物时,必须在前面加上物主代词。
因此,在汉译英时需要增补物主代词,而在英译汉时又需要根据情况适当地删减。
英语词与词、词组与词组以及句子与句子的逻辑关系一般用连词来表示,而汉语则往往通过上下文和语序来表示这种关系。
因此,在汉译英时常常需要增补连词。英语句子离不开介词和冠词。另外,在汉译英时还要注意增补一些原文中暗含而没有明言的词语和一些概括性、注释性的词语,以确保译文意思的完整。总之,通过增译,一是保证译文语法结构的完整,二是保证译文意思的明确。如:
(1)What about calling him right away?马上给他打个电话,你觉得如何? (增译主语和谓语)
(2)If only I could see the realization of the four modernizations.要是我能看到四个现代化实现该有多好啊!(增译主句)
(3)Indeed, the reverse is true实际情况恰好相反。(增译名词)
(4)就是法西斯国家本国的人民也被剥夺了人权。Even the people in the fascist countries were stripped of their human rights.(增译物主代词)
(5)只许州官放火,不许百姓点灯。While the magistrates were free to burn down house, the mon people were forbidden to light lamps. (增译连词)
(6)这是我们两国人民的又一个共同点。This is yet another mon point between the people of our two countries.(增译介词)
(7)在人权领域,中国反对以大欺小、以强凌弱。In the field of human rights, China opposes the practice of the big oppressing the small and the strong bullying the weak.(增译暗含词语)
(8)三个臭皮匠,合成一个诸葛亮。Three cobblers with their wits bined equal Zhuge Liang the mastermind.(增译注释性词语)
2.省译法:这是与增译法相对应的一种翻译方法,即删去不符合目标语思维习惯、语言习惯和表达方式的词,以避免译文累赘。增译法的例句反之即可。又如:
(1)You will be staying in this hotel during your visit in Beijing.你在北京访问期间就住在这家饭店里。(省译物主代词)
(2) I hope you will enjoy your stay here.希望您在这儿过得愉快。(省译物主代词)
相关练习题推荐
与“词组互译 1.踢足球 2”相关的知识点试题(更多试题练习--)
微信沪江中考
CopyRight & 沪江网2017踢完足球后了 的翻译是:After you kick the football 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
踢完足球后了
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Ayala football after the
After you kick the football
After you kick the football
After the football match after
After played the soccer
相关内容&aFiber Content 纤维内容 & a为了省钱我步行上学 In order to economize I to walk goes to school & abattery low pre-charging 电池低预先充电 & asealli sealli & a如果今天不下雨,我们就到公园里郊游。 If today does not rain, we arrive in the park the picnic. & a生物多样性 Biodiversity & a完美转变 Perfect transformation & aAlso can you book 9M JD50074
and send it to Vickie? 并且您预定9M JD50074和能送它到Vickie ? & a寿司和韩国料理 The sushi and South Korea attend to & a包材库 Package of materials storehouse & ais not under the premature conclusion, 不在过早的结论之下, & a我的英语没有学好呀..好多话都不知道怎么说哩 My English has not learned. Many speeches all did not know how said & a我突然从梦中惊醒 I awaken suddenly from the dream & a刻意 Sedulously & a这也看不懂吗? This also cannot understand? & aanymotion anymotion & a你要下了吗? You have had to get down? & a我是一只鹰 I am a hawk & a小灶状肌溶解 Special mess hall shape myo- dissolution & aSon: Mom, may I play my computer game for an hour or two? Mom: _______A. Your teacher tells me that you should study harder 儿子: 妈妈,我可以演奏我的计算机游戏1小时或二? 妈妈: _______A。 您的老师告诉我您应该艰苦学习 & a它还会排放有毒气体,影响环境影响健康 It also can discharge the virulent gas, affects the environmental effect health & a哥都已经高中毕业了。 The elder brothers all already the high school graduated. & aHWImage HWImage & a业务代码 Service code & aAir Jordan 15-Mike Bibby Pe for sale Pe de la Jordanie 15-Mike Bibby d'air à vendre & a你每天都做什么? What every day do you make? & a中国浙江,地处东南沿海,长江三角洲南翼。 Chinese Zhejiang, southeast attendance coast, south Yangtze River delta wing. & a吃热的阳性食物 Eats hot masculine food & ai'm crazy to be crazy with you i'm疯狂是疯狂的与您 & a绝迹 Vanishing & acriminal source 犯罪来源 & aartichokes 朝鲜蓟 & aIn your heart, what am I? 在您的心脏,我是什么? & a军训很幸苦。 Military training very good fortune pain. & aThis situation has become a center of social attention as a societal problem against the environment and has become an attention of mass media reporting and measures against the problem are urgently needed. 這個情況成為了社會關注的中心作為一個社會問題反對環境和成為了大眾傳播媒體的注意報告,并且措施反對問題迫切被需要。 & a3456789十 34,567,890 & a找到服了没有 Found takes & alaser mfp
aficio fx150s laser mfp aficio fx150s & aNo venture, No gain 没有事业,没有获取 & apull up carrots 拔红萝卜 & aEven if your a good night, I can not have 即使您一晚上好,我不可能有 & aand then this end of on deatiny 然后这个末端的在deatiny & aEven if you paraphrase of a good night, and I can't have 即使您一晚上好的释义和我不可能有 & a我又开始玩电脑 I start to play the computer & a不明白说什么? What speaks in vain unclearly? & aguests tend to feel they are not highly regarded if the invitation to a dinner party is extended only three or four days before the party date. 客人倾向于感到他们不高度被看待,如果邀请对晚餐会被扩大仅三或四天在党面前约会。 & aYou are I can't erase the bright 您是我不可能删掉明亮 & aEven if you have a good night, and I would not have been able to have sentence 即使您有一晚上好和我不会能有句子 & a元戎弩 Supreme commander crossbow & aNo impact person will take offline from Internet for several days. 冲击人不会从互联网采取离线几天。 & aYou can use it during lessons or free time. 在教训或空闲时间,您能使用它。 & a因为我爱你 Because I love you & a踢完足球后了 After played the soccer &那时二班的学生没在操场上踢足球他们在打篮球翻译英文
Then the students of class two did not play football in the playground, they are playing basketball.
What were they doing when you saw them?They were cleaning classroom Students from class 2 were not playing football on ground at that time, they were playing ba
这道题一个空填over,两个空为more than 因为over=more than.都意为多于.这是这题考查的重点.
I have no time to read.My younger brother wants to play football on the playground.
参加这次课外兴趣活动的学生人数是28的倍数 (2,4,7的公倍数) 设参加这次课外兴趣活动共有学生28x人 28x*(1-1/2-1/4-1/7) 再问: 再问: 这个怎么写
设参加这次课外兴趣活动的学生为x人 x为整数依题意可得 (1-1/2-1/4-1/7)x
it is very important to make full use of the time in class.i often see them play football on the playgroundthanks to my classmates' help,i could finish my task
I often see those boys playing football on the playground.
What did you do yesterday?My friend and I played football on the playground.
although it is raining outside,children are still playing football on the playground
google翻译
什么时态?一般现在时:My friends and I play football on the playground.现在进行时:My friends and I are playing football on the playground
Children are playing football on the playground.
你好,可以这么翻译:There are only five boys playing football in the playground.希望可以对有你帮助!
He plans to play football on the playground with his friends tomorrow.
We often play football on the playgound after school.We played football on the playground after school.
they are play football on the playground 再答: 应该用 are they
children are playing football in the playground
I played football(或soccer) with my mother at 4 o'clock yesterday afternoon.
小黄在拇指大小的操场上踢足球下课后踢足球怎么样 的翻译是:How about playing football after school 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
下课后踢足球怎么样
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
How to play football after school
How to play football after school
How about playing football after school
After-school football games?
How after finishes class plays the soccer
相关内容&a丹尼尔因为没能通过考试所以心情不好 Because Daniel has not been able through the test therefore mood not good & a遗品 Pierde & aacad exe acad exe & aget away with anything get away with anything & a本课题研究的是基于JSP的企业内部管理系统的设计与实现。开发此系统从符合操作简便、界面友好、灵活、实用、直观、安全的要求出发,完成人事管理的软件设计开发全过程。采用JSP+Severlet+JavaBean技术进行开发。这一系统的功能主要包括:新员工进入时人事档案的建立;部分员工不同部门以及不同职位的变动所引起档案的变动;员工考勤信息的管理;员工工资信息的管理;部门信息的管理;产品信息的管理;企业新闻信息的管理;公告信息的管理;日志信息的管理以及系统的维护等;系统开发完成后,对系统进行了综合测试;主要测试了系统的健壮性、准确性和是否高效,
& a对于那些我们不可回收利用的垃圾,我们要进行填埋处理,防止污染环境。 Regarding these our nonrecoverable use trash, we must carry on fill in bury processing, the antipollution environment. & ai
the way 在途中 & ad. I’d rather you didn’t d. 我会您宁可不 & aIn the world, could not deceive only, was own heart, it when you most has not always guarded against 在世界上,当您多数总未守卫反对时,不可能只欺骗,是自己的心脏,它 & awhat a happy day is it! 愉快的天是它! & a大大减少了外围电路 Reduced the periphery electric circuit greatly & a一堆运动收藏品 A pile of movement collector & atangible inquities 有形的inquities & aDo you know,i love you,too Do you know, i love you, too & a为黑龙江省职业教育发展贡献了力量 Has contributed the strength for the Heilongjiang Province vocational education development & a適應能力強 Suitable 應 ability it is strong & a香菇 Shiitake mushroom & aSealed Factory Activated - OE Japanese Standard 被激活的被密封的工厂- OE日本标准 & a我叔叔告诉我学习不能半途而废 My uncle tells me to study cannot give up halfway & aWhatever their collective strength, the corporate strategist’s goal is to find a posi-tion in the industry where his or her company can best defend itself against these forces or can influence them in its favor 正在翻译,请等待... & a通过这次的活动 Through this time activity & aa. No, thanks a. 不用,谢谢 & aSY...记得你的人...永远记得你..希望你开心..幸福.. SY…Remembers you the person…Forever remembers you. Hoped you are happy. Happy. & a只有音乐是寂寞的解药 Only then music is the lonely antidote & afor a reference cell without the Si-COOH nanoparticles at 100 mW cm-2.
& a股东以其出资额为限对公司承担责任,公司以其全部资产为限对外承担违约责任。 The shareholder is limited to by its spending limit to the company undertakes the responsibility, the company is limited to foreign by its complete property undertakes the violation responsibility. & aD,A - Naruto Rendan
& a除非我被邀请否者我是不会去参加晚会的 Only if I am invited otherwise I not to be able to participate the party & a我英语单词只到初中的水平。多看些文章和背单词能提高英语水平吗?但我的语法没学好不知道怎么办。很迷茫 My English word only arrives the junior middle school the level.Looked an article and the back word can raise English proficiency? But my grammar has not learned did not know how manages.Very confused & awherever you are in the would.you can cht with your friend on the internet 无论哪里您是在would.you罐头cht与您的朋友在互联网 & aappraising 估价 & aBy the year 2000 在2000年以前 & a当人们被问到这个问题 When the people are asked this question & a这里的人很忙碌 Here person bustles about very much & aBeyond God killing 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我需要一些钱支付夏令营 I need some money payment summer training camp & aSee our range of Phones 看我们的电话的范围 & aOTHER 其他 & a折磨的 Suffers & awho r u ? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a阿尔文 Arvin & aPoor and honest people shoulb not belittle 恶劣和诚实的人shoulb不轻视 & acan u speak english ? 正在翻译,请等待...
& anew wenchuan,great changes 新的wenchuan,巨大变动 & ai'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for
& ana?ve 天真 & a我自立自强,并且很能适应环境,上大学期间我没有向家里要过一分钱,所以的费用都是通过自己的奖学金和兼职所赚得的。
& aI HAVE JUST GOT A REMITTANCE FORM FOR Western Union, BUT THIS FORM ASKS FOR THE 'RECIEVER' ADDRESS - AND SAYS ' POST OFFICE ADDRESS NOT PERMITTED'. SO, CAN YOU SEND ME THAT....YOUR HOME ADDRESS. 我得到汇寄形式为西部联合,但这个形式请求‘接收器’地址-并且认为’邮局地址不是PERMITTED'。 如此,能您送我那….您的住址。 & ai am not a chinese people, 我不是中国人民, & a多与老师,父母交流 Many with teacher, the parents exchanges & a也许有一天我无声无息的离开,也许有一天我不再对你说曾经那些每天必说的话 正在翻译,请等待...
& a到最后我终于病了 Finally got sick to finally me & a很少时,我会去公园散步 Very the youth, I can go to the park to take a walk & a开火 正在翻译,请等待...
& agas-stove 气体火炉 & a突出重点 Target key points & a下课后踢足球怎么样 How after finishes class plays the soccer &}

我要回帖

更多关于 踢足球的正确脚法图片 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信