随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2015百朗英语高考听力风暴(浙教版)二级英语听力模拟试题(二十)课件(含听力试题+mp3,15份)&&人教版
下载地址::
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
英语听力模拟试题(二十)2015上62场二级强化训练经典套题解析Text1W:Oh,no!Imeanttocallmymom,butit’stoolatetocalltoday.M:Yeah.YourmomlivesinLondon,nothereinNewYork.They’refivehoursaheadofus.So,it’salreadymidnightthere.1.WhattimeisitinNewYork?BA.It’s5:00p.m.B.It’s7:00p.m.C.It’s10:00p.m.解析:该题涉及到时差的知识,需进行简单推算。从男士所说的话可知谈话者在NewYork,女士的母亲在London,此时London的时间是半夜,比纽约早5个小时,所以纽约现在是下午7点。Text2W:So,whatdidyouendupdoingthisweekend?M:IwenttoseeaLadyGagaconcert.Shewasamazing!W:Wow,thoseticketsweresuperexpensive,right?M:Nope.Theshowdidn’tsellout,sotheysoldticketsatthedoorforhalfpricejustbeforetheconcertbegan.Sometimesit’sgoodtowait.2.Whatdoweknowabouttheman’sticket?CA.Itwassuperexpensive.B.Heboughtitaweekago.C.Hegotitatthelastminute.解析:该题要对男士最后说的话进行归纳总结。对女士的问话:thoseticketsweresuperexpensive,right?他用Nope做了否定的回答,直接排除了选项A,他后面所说的话归纳一下就可以推出正确答案是C。Text3M:I’vebeenwaitingforthreeweeksforsomeonetoreturnHarryPottertothelibrary.I’mgettingsoimpatient!W:Whydon’tyoujustbuyyourowncopyonline?3.Whatdoesthemanwanttodo?AA.Borrowabook.B.BuyabookontheInternet.C.Returnabooktothelibrary.解析:男士想要借书,但他没有直接说borrowabook,答案要从I’vebeenwaitingforthreeweeksforsomeonetoreturnHarryPottertothelibrary.推断而来。对话中出现的return,buy很具有干扰性。Text4M:It’sfreezingoutthere!W:Well,you’vecometotherightplace.WhatcanIgetyoutoday?M:Pleasegivemethehottestdrinkyouserve.W:OK.Onehotchocolate,comingrightup.4.Wheredoesthisconversationprobablytakeplace?AA.Inacafé.B.Atahotel.C.Attheman’shouse.解析:该题是对地点的推断,抓住关键词汇即可推出答案A。Text5W:I’msostressed.Idon’tknowhowtotellmyboyfriendthatIthinkweshouldbreakupwhenIgotoSpainnextyear.M:Well,Ithinkhonestyisthebestpolicy.5.Whatdoesthemanthinkthewomanshoulddo?BA.CancelhertriptoSpain.B.Speakouthowshefeels.C.Gotoanothercountry.解析:听短对话时,第二个说话者说的话往往是点睛之笔,要揣摩话中的含义。这里男士说Ithinkhonestyisthebestpolicy.就是叫女生speakouthowshefeels。Text6M:Hey,Susie.CanIborrowyourcartonight?W:No!Thelasttimeyouborrowedit,youreturneditwiththegastankempty.M:DidI?I’msorry,baby.Ipromisetofillthetankthistime.W:Whatdoyouneeditfor?M:Iwanttotakemymomouttodinner.W:AndI’mnotinvited?M:Youcancomeifyouwant.Ithoughtyou’dprobablyhaveplanswithyourfriends.W:Ido.ButI’drathergowithyou.Don’tyouthinkit’stimeformetomeetyourmother?M:OK,sure.Justdon’texpecthertoloveyourightaway.Sheneverthinksanygirlisgoodenoughforme.6.Whatistherelationshipbetweenthespeakers?CA.Theyareroommates.B.Theyarebrotherandsister.C.Theyareinaromanticrelationship.解析:能从两人的对话迅速推出人物关系是听力理解能力好的表现。这段对话从女士所说AndI’mnotinvited?Don’tyouthinkit’stimeformetomeetyourmother?以及男士说的Justdon’texpecthertoloveyourightaway.Sheneverthinksanygirlisgoodenoughforme.可推出两人是男女朋友关系。7.Whydidn’tthemaninvitethewomanatfirst?BA.Hewasembarrassedaboutherpresence.B.Heassumedshehadotherplans.C.Hewantedhertogooutwithherfriends.解析:此段对话语言原汁原味,尤其是男士最后说的关于他母亲的话,母亲觉得自己的儿子很完美,不是随便哪个女孩能配得上的。Text7M:What’sup?Areyoustillstudying?W:Yeah,I’llbeatitallnight.M:When’sthebigtest?W:Notforthreedays.ButIhavetoomanythingstorememberbeforethen.M:You’retakingthisSpanishclasssoseriously.Don’tyouthinkyoushouldlightenupabit?W:Ican’t.NotonlydoIneedtogetgoodgrades,butIalsohavetoactuallylearnthisstuff.Nextyear,I’mapplyingtoanursingprogram,andtheygivespecialfinancialhelptostudentswhospeaktwolanguages.M:Comeon.You’lldofine.Youalwaysdofine.W:OnlywhenIstudyhard.M:OK.Butcan’tyoutakealittlebreak?Hey,youshouldcomegetsomefishwithme.Youknow,fishisactuallyverygoodforyourbrain.8.WhydoesthewomanwanttolearnSpanish?CA.TotravelinSouthAmerica.B.Togetacceptedintoanursingschool.C.Togetmoremoneytohelppayforschool.解析:该题为细节题。根据女士所说的话Nextyear,I’mapplyingtoanursingprogram,andtheygivespecialfinancialhelptostudentswhospeaktwolanguages.可知答案为C。9.Whatdoesthemanthinkaboutthewoman?CA.Sheshouldstudyharder.B.Shetakesunimportantclasses.C.Sheputstoomuchpressureonherself.解析:该题为总结题。根据You’retakingthisSpanishclasssoseriously.Don’tyouthinkyoushouldlightenupabit?Butcan’tyoutakealittlebreak?可知,男士认为女士给自己的压力太大,应该放松一下。10.Whatdoesthemanwanttoget?BA.Abeer.B.Somefish.C.Somecoffee.解析:该题为细节题。Text8M:HowcanIhelpyou,ma’am?W:Iwashopingyoucouldlookatmycartoday.Forthepastfewweeks,ithasbeenmakingverystrangenoises.M:Whatkindsofnoises?W:Itsoundsasifsomethingisbeingdamagedinthewheels.ItonlyhappenswhenI’mslowingdown.M:Whoa…Itsoundslikeyouneednewbrakes.You’llhavetoleavethecarwithusuntiltomorrow.W:Gosh,Iwasthinkingyou’dbeabletogetitbacktomethisafternoon.M:Unfortunately,weneedtoordertheparts,andwecan’tgetstarteduntiltheyarrive.IfIorderthemnow,they’llbeherethisafternoon,ortomorrowmorningatthelatest.W:Isee.Well,whydon’tIjustbringmycarbackinthemorning?There’sashowIreallywanttoseedowntowntonight.M:Idon’tthinkthat’sagoodidea.You’reriskingyourlifebydrivingthiscar.IfIwereyou,I’dcheckthebusschedule.11.Whatdoesthemansayaboutthewoman’scar?CA.Itneedsanewengine.B.Thewheelsneedtobereplaced.C.Somethingiswrongwiththebrakes.解析:听到有关修车的材料,必须对像engine,wheel,brakes,parts这样相关的词汇非常熟悉,以便对所听内容迅速做出反应。该题为细节题。12.Whycan’tthemangetthecarbacktothewomanthisafternoon?CA.Hewantstoseeashow.B.Hehastoworkonothercarsfirst.C.Hedoesn’thavethepartsheneeds.解析:该题为细节题。根据男士所说的话Unfortunately,weneedtoordertheparts,andwecan’tgetstarteduntiltheyarrive.IfIorderthemnow,they’llbeherethisafternoon,ortomorrowmorningatthelatest.可知答案为C。13.Whatdoesthemansuggestthewomando?AA.Takethebus.B.Drivehercarcarefully.C.Bringhercarbackinthemorning.解析:该题考查的是学生对虚拟句式的掌握,虚拟语气是口语中提建议的常用方式。Text9W:Hey,Paul.You’restillhavingThanksgivingdinneratmyhouseonThursday,right?M:Yeah.Thanksagainfortheinvitation.IwasworriedI’dhavetospenditaloneaftermyparentsannouncedthey’dbeinFinland.W:Ithinkit’sstrangethatyou’renotgoingwiththem.IsitbecauseofthecoldweatherinNorthernEurope?M:Notexactly.Ihavealotofworktodonextweek.W:Well,I’mgladyouwon’tbealoneonaholiday.It’llbegreattohaveyoucelebratewithus.Themorethemerrier!M:Exactly.Howmanypeoplewillbethere?W:Let’ssee…myparents,mygrandpa,mysister,mybrother-in-law,myniece,andmytwocousins…plusus.So,tenpeoplealtogether.M:ShouldIbringanything?W:Nope.We’vegotitcovered.M:Comeon.Ihatetoshowupempty-handed.Youarebeingsogeneroustohaveme.Iknow!I’llbringpie.I’llmakeagreatpumpkinpie.W:Soundsdelicious,butmysisterhasalreadyvolunteeredfordessert.Look,don’tworryaboutit.Therewillbetonsoffood:turkey,stuffing,greenbeans,sweetpotatoes…M:Wow,I’mgettinghungryjustthinkingaboutit.Howaboutthis―I’llbringanicebottleofwine.Youcanneverhavetoomuchofthat.W:Well,isn’tthatthetruth?Soundsgoodtome.14.Whywon’tthemangowithhisparents?AA.Heistoobusywithhiswork.B.Hedoesn’tliketheweatherinFinland.C.Hehasplannedtospendtheholidaywiththewoman.15.Whowillbeatthedinnerparty?CA.Thewoman’sgrandma.B.Thewoman’ssister-in-law.C.Thewoman’sniece.16.Whatwillthemanbringtothedinner?AA.Wine.B.Dessert.C.Greenbeans.解析:这段对话涉及到的细节信息较多,所以这三道题出的都是细节题。14题的答案使用了同义转述。Text10Althoughhernamemakesmostpeoplethinkoffoodandhomedecorating,MarthaStewartisanextremelysuccessfulAmericanbusinesswomanwhosetalentshavemadeherfamousandrich.Asachild,shewastaughthowtocookandsewbyhermother,andhowtogardenbyherfather.Asateenager,shegainedexperienceineventplanningbyorganizingbirthdaypartiesforyoungerkids.However,itwasnotuntilshewasthirty-fiveyearsoldthatsheopenedherownsmallbusiness.Thebusinesswasafoodservicecompanythatpreparedfoodforlocalpartiesandevents.Afewyearslater,shepublishedacookbookfeaturingtheserecipes.Thecookbookwasahugesuccess,whichledtohermakingtelevisionappearances.Soon,MarthaStewartwasahouseholdname,andsheeventuallyestablishedamuchlargercompanycalledMarthaStewartLivingOmnimedia.In2002,Stewartgotherselfintotrouble,andshewassentencedtofivemonthsinprison.Somethoughtthatthiswouldruinhercareer,buttheywerewrong.Sinceherreleasefromprisonin2005,shehasbeenremarkablysuccessful.Herprojectshaveincludedmorecookbooksandtelevisionshows,andshehasalsodevelopedandsoldherownlinesofhomefurniture,carpets,food,andwines.17.WhatwasMarthaStewart’sfirstbusiness?CA.Shesoldcookbooks.B.Sheorganizedbirthdayparties.C.Shepreparedfoodforlocalpartiesandevents.解析:这是一段关于美国家政女王MarthaStewart的介绍。如果有的学生之前看过有关她的介绍,这段材料听起来应该不难。该题选项干扰严重,要注意审题,题干中问的是firstbusiness,不是firstexperience,所以选项B可以排除。18.WhendidMarthaStewartstartmakingtelevisionappearances?BA.Aftershewasreleasedfromprison.B.Whenhercookbookbecamepopular.C.Whenshestartedcookingatlocalevents.解析:该题稍有难度,题干问的是时间,而原文没有明说,需从上下文推出,Thecookbookwasahugesuccess,whichledtohermakingtelevisionappearances.且正确选项使用了同义转述。19.WhathappenedtoMarthaStewart’scareeraftershewassetfree?CA.Sheretiredfrombusiness.B.Shehasbeenunsuccessful.C.Shehastakenonmanynewprojects.解析:该题为细节题。20.WhatwasNOTpartofMarthaStewart’sbusiness?CA.Wines.B.Homefurniture.C.Hairproducts.解析:该题为细节题。总结:本套题灵活题有13个左右,其中5个短对话均是灵活题,但难度把握的还是比较好,与真题类似。
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!百朗英语听力风暴最新全国英语等级考试第二级听力强化训练PETS2.mp3格式。急求急求!明年三月就要考了!!_百度知道
百朗英语听力风暴最新全国英语等级考试第二级听力强化训练PETS2.mp3格式。急求急求!明年三月就要考了!!
@qq.hiphotos.jpg" target="_blank" title="点击查看大图" class="ikqb_img_alink">麻烦发我邮箱里.com/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=d28cddd94c086e066afd374d323857cc/b7fdc10de3f3d40735fae6cd3429.baidu.jpg" esrc="/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=606e76d07bf40ad115b1cfe/b7fdc10de3f3d40735fae6cd3429.hiphotos.baidu<a href="http.hiphotos://c.baidu://c
我有更好的答案
跟老师要吧。以前用过,祝你成功
我也需要,请发邮箱:
呵呵,我没有
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
百朗英语听力风暴的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询