现在,为你的暑假生活作文做一个计划吧!去哪些地方?做哪些事情?计划一下,做到学习,娱乐,休闲都不误

当前位置: &
求翻译:国庆节即将来临,我有一个七天的假期,我为我这七天有了一个安排。前两天把作业完成了,后面的五天中,第一天和朋友出去玩,第二天和第三天留在家里看电视和玩游戏最后两天在家里看书和做家务。这就是我的国庆节的安排,希望我能开心度过这七天假期。是什么意思?
国庆节即将来临,我有一个七天的假期,我为我这七天有了一个安排。前两天把作业完成了,后面的五天中,第一天和朋友出去玩,第二天和第三天留在家里看电视和玩游戏最后两天在家里看书和做家务。这就是我的国庆节的安排,希望我能开心度过这七天假期。
问题补充:
National Day is approaching, I have a seven-day holiday, I had my seven days a arrangement. Two days before the job is completed, and five days later, the first day and a friend went out to play, the second and third day of the stay at home watching TV and playing games the last two days at home rea
national day is approaching, and I have a 7 days for the holidays, I am the 7 days I have a arrangement. Two days ago, after the completion of the operation in 5 days, and the first day and my friends go out and play, and the first 2 days and 3 days at home watching TV and playing video games The la
National Day coming soon, I have seven day-long vacations, I these seven days had an arrangement for me.Previous two days have completed the work, in the behind five days, first day exits with the friend to play, second days and third days keep in the family to look the television and plays the game
National day is approaching, I have a seven-day holiday, the seven days for me I have a schedule. Two days before the job is complete, in the five days later, and friends go out to play on the first day, second and third days at home watch TV and play games the last two days at home reading books an
National day is approaching, I have a seven-day holiday, the seven days for me I have a schedule. Two days before the job is complete, in the five days later, and friends go out to play on the first day, second and third days at home watch TV and play games the last two days at home reading books an
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!寒假来临了,他要自己制作一个寒假计划。他要每做作业。每天每科做3叶。每天早晨七点到八点起床,前几天可以看看 电视 。 。这就是他的寒假计划。
参考译文1: Winter has arrived, and he plans to produce their own a winter vacation. To each his homework. 3 leaves each subject every day to do. Get up every morning from seven to eight a few days ago to watch TV. . This is his winter vacation plans.参考译文2: Winter holidays come, he wants to make a winter holiday plans. He does his homework to each. Day 3 of each unit. At seven o'clock in the morning to get up at eight o'clock every day, a few days before you can watch TV ... This is his plan for the winter holidays.参考译文3: Winter holidays come, he wants to make a winter holiday plans. He does his homework to each. Day 3 of each unit. At seven o'clock in the morning to get up at eight o'clock every day, a few days before you can watch TV ... This is his plan for the winter holidays.参考译文4: During winter vacation, and he plans to produce their own a winter vacation. He is for each to do their homework. Each of the three-day. Every morning at 7:00 to 8:00 a.m. television can have a look at a few days ago. . This is his winter vacation plan.
相关翻译:在寒假暑假玩游戏
In the winter the summer games寒假来临了,他要自己制作一个寒假计划。他要每做作业。每天每科做3叶。每天早晨七点到八点起床,前几天可以看看 电视 。 。这就是他的寒假计划。
Winter holidays come, he wants to make a winter holiday plans. He does his homework to each. Day 3 of each unit. At seven o'clock in the morning to get up at eight o'clock every day, a few days before you can watch TV ... This is his plan for the winter holidays.我们同意他在寒假期间探亲
We agree with his relatives during winter vacationmy family are planning a visit to hong kong disneyand this winter vacation
我的家人今年寒假计划参观香港 disneyandHe plans to have a very relaxing vacation.
他计划有一个很轻松的假期。iOS Developer Program
内部监督办公室发展商计划Mr.Chen shenghong is planning to join the trip to Canada for 15 days from August 11 to August 25 in 2011.
陈先生盛宏正计划参加15天的加拿大之旅,在日至8月25日。你能把你的未来计划告诉我吗?
You can you tell me the future plans?I'm planning my vacation to Italy this weekend.
我打算这个周末我到意大利度假。语义参照:你知道我的英语不是特别好的
You know my English is not a particularly goodhave everything under control
have everything under control硫化橡胶
加硫ゴムHow often do you drink milk? nevev
你经常喝牛奶吗? nevevYouˊd better ______in bed. Itˊs bad for your eyes
Youd更好______in床。其坏你的眼睛we have to learn some words!
我们要学会一些字!be of great significance
意义重大The new assembly line has halved the production cost
新装配线已经减半生产成本Embedding
嵌入The username or pass word is ia lorre ct please try again
用户名或密码一词是 ia lorre ct 请重试请指向窗户
Please point to WindowsMY first love broke my heart for first
我的初恋打破了我的心脏?元元‘要幸福喔づ
? Yuan Yuan ‘ Kaname happiness 喔 approaching近来,食品安全问题越来越成为人们关注的话题之一。
Recently, food safety issues have increasingly become the subject of attention.hurstville
hurstvilleWhere do you get stamps from?
你從哪裡得到從郵票?CONSIGNMENT SERVICE AND ITEMS
托运服务和项目Chartered Institute Of Building Certificate In Excellence
Chartered Institute Of Building Certificate In Excellenceinvoice and certificate of origin must bear harmonized system commodity code number
发票和原产地证书必须承担统一的系统商品代码号昨天是母亲节,我为妈妈做了一道水果沙拉,首先我把准备的水果剥皮,再把它们混合起来,在加入沙拉,并且搅拌,这样水果沙拉就好了,我母亲很喜欢
Yesterday was Mother's Day, Mom I do a fruit salad, I first prepare the fruit peeling, then combine them, before joining the salad and mix, fruit salad like this, like my motherHere is our quote price with VAT
这里是我们的报价与增值税除害灭病府顺中队
Fu Shun Squadron pesticides Miebing现在我们已经是在按要求的工资格式发放工资了,我们上次附上的工资条就是改进后的.
Now that we have in the form of wages required the payment of wages, we attached the last section is improved wages.ieannec
ieannec粗细不等
Weight range总裁决定改变计划
CEO decided to change programme透射的显示方法
tem showed that methods ofbut i could use cam
但我能用凸轮tome is 1.82 meters taii while jack is only 1.65 meters in hight
圣多美而杰克是只有1.65米,总高1.82米戴氏will be both brilliant and encouraging.
将辉煌和鼓励。Don't cry child,you've got something I would die for and if it comes to the rain ,just be glad you'll smile again.
积极地回答问题
Actively answer questions那儿有一些小车吗?
There are some trolley?哈密瓜
Cantaloupe你可以留言
You can leave a messagefor the restoration of Russia 'One and Indivisible'. After their defeat, Menshevik Georgia was seen as a possible link in a Caucasian cordon sanitaire. The Prime Minister, David Lloyd George, told Georgia's Foreign Minister that he was 'strongly in favour' of an 'independent Georgia' as 'a barrier against Bolshevism'.
对恢复俄罗斯“一和不可分割'。 他们失败后,格鲁吉亚menshevik被视为是一种可能的联系在一个高加索封锁线。 总理、戴维·劳埃德·乔治,告诉格鲁吉亚的外交部长,他是“强烈赞成”的一个“独立的格鲁吉亚”为“一个障碍对波尔雪维克主义'。检查行李中的违禁物品
Checked baggage in the prohibited items回锅肉
sliced meatI'll always love to be the one you love.
正在翻译,请等待...希望我们的三年校园生活能开心快乐
Hopes our three year campus life to enjoyshe is going to die soon
她打算很快就死Do you have eat?
你有吃吗?我一直在学习这方面的知识
I have been learning this knowledge有许多名胜古迹
There are many scenic spots and historical sites占有优势
AdvantagesDid you forget your Apple ID name or password? Start here.
你忘了你的Apple ID名称或密码?从这里开始。他没告诉我下一步怎么做
He didn't tell me what to do nextHuman Child - Eiv?r Pálsdóttir
人类的孩子 - Eiv?r Pálsdóttir坚持.
Adhere to.Join 26 caricatures of your most loved and loathed political figures in a personalised colour certificate that you can load into your browser, and print in moments. It's beautifully designed by political cartoonist Ralph Izzard and serves as a permanent record of your position on the Compass, and the political company
个性化的色彩的证书,您可以加载到您的浏览器,并打印在瞬间加入 26 翻译公司你最爱和最讨厌的政治人物。它由政治翻译公司家 Ralph Izzard 设计的精美,作为永久记录您对指南针、 和政治公司的立场,你保持。它也是广告的一种手段帮助我们维持和发展这一概念和站点,同时保持它完全没有铺天盖地。CHANTET
CHANTET我喜欢我的女儿和我的家
I love my daughter and my family本文采取系统分析方法对钢板物流进行研究,并针对关键环节——采购模式、堆场管理提出了改进措施。
Undertake a study on steel plate logistics systems analysis method in this article, and the key link--procurement model, yard management improvement measures.迷人的姑娘
Glamour girl我围观
I look石油价格的飞速上涨
The price of oil skyrocketing正当我准备开窗户时 我的卷子飞了出去
Just when I was ready to open the window of my papers fly outreach new customers
接触新客户学生们在学习英语中获得很大乐趣
Students derives great pleasure in learning English无耐
There is no Nike十二星座
12 constellations我跟着我姐姐从那里匆匆而过
From there I followed my sister and pass onELECTRONIC COMMERCE AND INTERNATIONAL NEGOTIATIONS IN THE WTO
在世贸组织的电子商务和国际谈判最近查询:
We will act in accordance with the time you go to a hotel to come to the Company received your translation
他的心走入过去直到他儿子的声音带他回来。 “很好,你呢? "
I regret to say that your recommendations are not satisfactory a bit
Check password entry errors are display error page
女人的浮躁后,总是受伤。
Italian-style vegetable soup
During lunch
晚上开始在24
Did you get along good ideas?
I am interested in Western culture equally
一个品牌中包含的产品定位信息。
记忆的鼓励和智慧的父母的
The human should not be a good idea of the crime中国并非无可指摘,但来自反华阵营的歇斯底里是可笑的。
除了利用,美国不管WTO的死活,而是进行TPP和TTIP的谈判;美长期拖欠联合国的会费,绕开联合国安理会的国际干涉不胜枚举。
近日“肯德基使用6个翅膀8条腿的怪鸡”、“娃哈哈钙奶中含有肉毒杆菌”等吸睛段子肆虐,最终都被证实为谣言。您转发过吗?
这种代号WU-14的高超音速飞行器从中国西部的试验场发射。这是它在过去18个月中的第四次试射。
拥有火辣身材的金小妹凯莉&詹娜透露自己其实有两年半并未进行任何锻炼,此言一出引来一片羡慕嫉妒恨,连姐姐金&卡戴珊也忍不住斥责。
摄影师日前在哈萨克斯坦拜科努尔航天发射场旁边的一个废弃机库拍摄了一组令人震惊的航天飞机照片。
美国华盛顿全球生活公园球场,总统奥巴马带黑色墨镜现身国会棒球赛,向观众挥手致意。
台湾“立法院长”王金平10日被问到是否是自己决定说出义不容辞时表示,“难道说要选就能选,说不选就不选吗?”
6月11日,广东湛江,在湛江赤坎嘉信茂广场沃尔玛超市内发生一宗故意杀人案,一女促销员被一男子一刀割喉,经法医鉴定,当场死亡。
6月11日,中国民航大学3位90后美女飞行员毕业生,身着统一制服,在校园内拍摄个性毕业照,霸气十足。
昨日何炅回母校宣传电影《栀子花开》,全场大喊:“何老师,欢迎回家!”而他则哭着跪下亲吻北外土地,并大呼“北外人加油!”。
北京时间6月12日早,中国女足凭借着补时阶段的绝杀球力克荷兰,取得了本次女足世界杯的首场胜利。
《侏罗纪公园》系列第四部,近日已经在国内上映,与前三部不同,这次电影《侏罗纪世界》全部应用了奔驰车型。
美国加尼福尼亚约塞米蒂国家公园内,一名勇敢的男子头戴照明灯坐在冰川点上。这些幻境般的图片捕捉到了约塞米蒂国家公园内的星空图景。
2015亚洲大学百强榜单中,中国大陆高校上榜总数首次超过日本,成为拥有亚洲百强高校最多的国家。日本人是怎么看待中日教育实力的“此消彼长”。
在推出第二代魅蓝Note之后,让我们再来看看两家的销量主力军——魅蓝Note 2与小米红米Note的对垒。
近日有国外玩家放话说,如果下面有任何一款游戏出现在E3大展上,他们就会直播裸奔。众玩家纷纷点赞表示支持!
我们都自己大脑了解多少,看看这16个的大脑知识绝对让你爆冷。比如人类大脑的使用量其实超过10%。至于其它的90%,应该是用来搞笑的。
MERS最新消息:
狮身人面像、复活节岛雕像、凯旋门……这些代表着全球各个国家不同文化的建筑在中国大地上欢聚一堂,毫无违和感。
从毛泽东方面来说,首先是因为同张闻天的合作多少带有勉强性质。
“悬浮团”真人秀首次亮相此次盛会,引来不少关注。该团体成员主要表演用金属挂钩钩住前额、手臂及大腿等身体部位,然后将人吊起悬挂在半空中。
环球时报系产品
本站不良内容举报邮箱:/举报电话:(010)(C) 环球网寒假已经到了,你打算如何度过这个寒假呢,给自己定一个生活学习的计划吧_百度知道
寒假已经到了,你打算如何度过这个寒假呢,给自己定一个生活学习的计划吧
你好,寒假是一个难得的查缺补漏的好机会,利用寒假这段时间,调整一下学习计划、改进一下学习方法,提高学习效率是非常重要的。下面给你一些寒假学习计划的思路:首先,我通过练习“速读记忆”来激发右脑潜能,提高学习效率,速读记忆是一种高效的学习方法,其训练原理就在于激活我们“脑、眼”潜能,培养阅读者直接把视觉器官感知的文字符号转换成意义,消除头脑中潜在的发音现象,越过由发声到理解意义的过程,形成眼脑直映式的阅读方式,实现阅读提速、整体感知、理解记忆的飞跃。具体练习可以参考:精英特速读记忆训练网站,安装软件即可进行试用训练。其次,在学习、复习、做题中,把时间阶段性的细分(主要是课余的,上课跟着老师走就可以了,认真听讲,别忘了做笔记,注:课堂笔记不是要你一味的记,而是重点以及你不懂的,书本上有的,标注一下就可以了,没有的简单的记录下来,课后再系统的整理,不要为了做笔记而影响听课)。每个时间段要做什么,可以是长期的,也可以是短期的,都要有。规划时间的过程也就是确定学习目标的过程,必须重视。再者,多实操练习。做题练习是检查你学习、复习掌握情况的最好办法。做题的时候供饥垛渴艹韭讹血番摩要有选择性,不要漫无目的的见题就做。同时,要重视做题,最好能整理一个易错题本。考试前期可以做一两套模拟题,要限定时间,按标准的考试来。更多关于学习方法的内容可以到百度贴吧“高效学习法”吧交流讨论,里面有很多值得借鉴学习的内容。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁反思可以使每个人成长进步,为未来做好计划可以铸就成功。初中的生活即将结束,新的高中学习将要到来。请你用英语记录下一两件最让你感动或遗憾的事,同时为你将来的生活做一_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
反思可以使每个人成长进步,为未来做好计划可以铸就成功。初中的生活即将结束,新的高中学习将要到来。请你用英语记录下一两件最让你感动或遗憾的事,同时为你将来的生活做一
反思可以使每个人成长进步,为未来做好计划可以铸就成功。初中的生活即将结束,新的高中学习将要到来。请你用英语记录下一两件最让你感动或遗憾的事,同时为你将来的生活做一点设计,下列句型可以帮助你完成作文。One…thing in my mind is…..,I am happy that……,It is a pity that I didn’t ……,I will……要求:内容真实,要点齐全,行文连贯,字数80左右,作文的开头已给出。 My life in Junior school will come to an end soon.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
My life in Junior school will come to an end soon. I experienced so much. But there is one regretful thing in my mind. It makes me feel sorry forever. On the first year of my Junior school, my English was good, because I liked my English teacher and her class was lively. But later, my English teacher left us because of her job. Another English teacher came to teach us. His class was unenjoyable and I did not like him. So from then on, I began to do something that had nothing to do with my lessons. Sometimes I listened to MP3 in class. You can imagine how my English was then. From the thing, I recognized: Not every teacher can make his class enjoyable. If you do not work hard today, you will fail tomorrow. I will learn to suit others.
这篇作文主要是回顾初中的生活,用英语记录下一两件最让你感动或遗憾的事,同时为你将来的生活做一点设计,所以文章应该分成两段,第一段是回顾,第二段是展望。第一段是过去时,第二段是一般将来时。题目给了几个句型,写作文时应该尽量用上。象范文里的:But there is one regretful thing in my mind. I will learn to suit others.另外范文里还有的句子很精彩,如:I began to do something that had nothing to do with my lessons.“我开始做和课堂无关的事”。Not every teacher can make his class enjoyable.“不是每个老师的课堂都让人快乐的”。}

我要回帖

更多关于 暑假生活作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信