你朋友擅长我的朋友踢足球300字吗?翻译

当前位置: &
求翻译:Jim星期天七点半起床,做作业做完后中午吃完饭和妈妈去动物园,回来后短暂休息一会去买东西,下午和朋友去踢球。他擅长阅读,晚饭后看西行漫游是什么意思?
Jim星期天七点半起床,做作业做完后中午吃完饭和妈妈去动物园,回来后短暂休息一会去买东西,下午和朋友去踢球。他擅长阅读,晚饭后看西行漫游
问题补充:
jim on Sunday up at half past seven, homework done after the noon meal and mom go to the zoo, came back for a short rest to buy something, and friends in the afternoon to play football. He is good at reading, dinner after watching the westbound roaming
Jim on Sunday, 7:30 wake up job done after 12:00 noon meal and her mother went to the zoo, and came back after a short break to buy things, and friends to play. He is good at reading, look at the line after the dinner roaming
Jim seven and half get out of bed on Sunday, after does one's assignment completes the noon to finish eating the food and mother goes to the zoo, after comes back to rest short one can go to go shopping, in the afternoon and the friend kicks a ball.He excels at reading, after the dinner looked heads
Jim 7:30 got up on Sunday, noon meal after doing homework and my mother go to the Zoo, comes back a short break for a while to go shopping, and friends going to play football this afternoon. He is good at reading after dinner w roaming
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我们在学校和朋友一起踢足球。(翻译句子)_百度知道
我们在学校和朋友一起踢足球。(翻译句子)
提问者采纳
we (play) soccer at school (with) our f riends.
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
姐狠坏、埋了爱
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
踢足球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我和我的朋友上周末到踢足球(翻译成英文)_百度作业帮
我和我的朋友上周末到踢足球(翻译成英文)
我和我的朋友上周末到踢足球(翻译成英文)
我和我的朋友上周末到踢足球I played football with my friends last week.
I frieds playde ball last weeks.
I played football last weekend with my friends .
My friends and I went playing football last weekend..
Last weekend I and my friends to play footballplay football
To stay fit off season, I play tennis or football.
为了在休赛期间保持状态,我常打网球或踢足球。
I was always picked last for the football team at school.
在学校里分队踢足球时,我总是最后被挑的那一个。
I always wanted to have a go at football.
我一直都想试试踢足球。
1.football game
游戏信息 踢足球 v1.5.2 游戏类型: 体育运动 语言类型: 英文 资 费: 完全免费 更新时间:
设备: 手机、平板 系统要求: 安 卓 软件大小: 25.18MB 分辨率: 240*320 320*480 480*640 480*800 480*854 640*960 游戏介绍 iPhone平台上下载超过300万次的踢足球游戏,良好的3D画面非常逼真,喜欢体育游戏的朋友一定要下载。 系统要求 安卓系统2.1版本以上
play football
初中英语短语大全 ... 7.run after 追逐 8.play football 踢足球 9.be good at 擅长.
- 基于3265个网页
play soccer
初三英语短语归纳 - 豆丁网 ... start school 开始上学 3. play soccer 踢足球 4. straight hair 直发 5.
- 基于1297个网页
playing football
The teacher will never assent to our playing football in the street ., 教师决不会同意我们在街上踢足球.
- 基于622个网页
40.play the accordion拉手风琴 41.playfootball踢足球22
- 基于207个网页
time can play football the police is incompact say slow : " You fasten would you mind , I upon a time can play football . "警察不紧不慢地说:“你别费神了,我从前可是踢足球的。”
- 基于1个网页
a tendon playing soccer I tore a tendon playing soccer several years ago , and now my knee hurts once in a while and it doesn't always bend well .噢,你几年前踢足球的时候受的伤,所以不时会感到痛,还不能弯。
- 基于1个网页
also play football I usually do my homework .. sometimes i also play football我通常做作业。有时候也踢足球
- 基于3个网页
also played soccer while he also played soccer and wrestled , by the time he finished high school , Ryan was focused only on judo with one goal in mind-winning the Olympics .虽然他也踢足球,摔跤,但是高中毕业那年,他把全副精力放在柔道上,而且他已经为自己设定了目标,那就是要在奥林匹克运动会上夺冠。
- 基于2个网页当前位置: &
求翻译:下面就让我来介绍一下我的情况。我最大的爱好就是踢足球,每天下午我都会和我的朋友一起去踢球的。你呢?是不是一样喜欢?是什么意思?
下面就让我来介绍一下我的情况。我最大的爱好就是踢足球,每天下午我都会和我的朋友一起去踢球的。你呢?是不是一样喜欢?
问题补充:
Let me introduce my. My biggest hobby is to play football, every afternoon the I will and my friend together to go to play football of the. You? Is not the same like it?
Let me introduce myself. One of my greatest hobbies is playing soccer every afternoon, and I will be with a friend I went to the play. How about you? Is it like?
Below lets me brief my situation.I biggest hobby plays the soccer, every afternoon I all can kick a ball together with the friend of mine.You? Is likes equally?
Here let me introduce my situation. My biggest hobbies are playing football every afternoon and I are going to play football with my friends. What about you? Do you like?
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的朋友踢足球300字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信