下课后,你可以和你的同班同学关于打篮球的英语作文。用英语番议

放学后和同班同学们打篮球很有趣 英语翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
放学后和同班同学们打篮球很有趣 英语翻译
放学后和同班同学们打篮球很有趣 英语翻译
It is interesting to play basketball with my classmates after school.
my clessmates play basketball is interesting after school。
After school,I play basketball with my classmate is very interesting
After school,play basketball with classmates is very fun!
After school and classmates play basketball is very interesting.假如你是王磊,你的笔友Jack来信,来信询问你的学习情况,你根据内容给他回信上课情况 上午8点到11:40四节课 下午2:30-4:00两节 课 课后 打篮球,下国际象棋 最喜欢的课 英语体育原因有趣 最_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假如你是王磊,你的笔友Jack来信,来信询问你的学习情况,你根据内容给他回信上课情况 上午8点到11:40四节课 下午2:30-4:00两节 课 课后 打篮球,下国际象棋 最喜欢的课 英语体育原因有趣 最
假如你是王磊,你的笔友Jack来信,来信询问你的学习情况,你根据内容给他回信上课情况 上午8点到11:40四节课 下午2:30-4:00两节 课 课后 打篮球,下国际象棋 最喜欢的课 英语体育原因有趣 最不喜欢的课数学
最喜欢的课
英语体育原因有趣下课后,我们经常在操场上打篮球.请准确地翻译成英文!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
下课后,我们经常在操场上打篮球.请准确地翻译成英文!
下课后,我们经常在操场上打篮球.请准确地翻译成英文!
我是英语老师,帮帮你.We often play basketball on the playground after class.上课时他非常严肃,课后他陪我们打篮球,我们非常开心。周末他带我们去爬山,和他在一起的日子很开心。可他要回国了。那天,我们班的同学都来替他送行,看着他离开。的翻译:He is very serious in class, he accompanied us to play basketball after class, we are very happy. He took us to climb over the weekend, and the days when a lot of fun to be with him. But he had to return home. That day, the students in our class to send off for him, watching him leave. 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
上课时他非常严肃,课后他陪我们打篮球,我们非常开心。周末他带我们去爬山,和他在一起的日子很开心。可他要回国了。那天,我们班的同学都来替他送行,看着他离开。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Class he was very serious, he accompanied us to play basketball after school, we are very happy. He took us to go hiking on weekends, and he was very happy day together. But he should come home. Day, the students in our class have to back him off and watched him leave.
He is very serious in class, he accompanied us to play basketball after class, we are very happy. He took us to climb over the weekend, and the days when a lot of fun to be with him. But he had to return home. That day, the students in our class to send off for him, watching him leave.
Attends class when he is extremely serious, after the class he accompanies us to play the basketball, we are extremely happy.Weekend he leads us to climb a mountain, is very happy with him in the together day.But he wanted to return to homeland.That day, our class's schoolmates all come for him to s
During class, he was very serious, after-school him to accompany our basketball, we are very happy. Last weekend, he took us to go hiking with him very happy days. He had to come back home. On that day, our students have to back him off, and saw him leave.
He is very serious in class, he accompanied us to play basketball after class, we are very happy. He took us to climb over the weekend, and the days when a lot of fun to be with him. But he had to return home. That day, the students in our class to send off for him, watching him leave.假如你叫林涛,正准备参加学校举办的英语演讲比赛.请用英文介绍你每周的体育运动情况.演讲稿必须包含以下内容要点:1、每周二和周四是体育课.2、每天放学后与同学打篮球.3、每个周末_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假如你叫林涛,正准备参加学校举办的英语演讲比赛.请用英文介绍你每周的体育运动情况.演讲稿必须包含以下内容要点:1、每周二和周四是体育课.2、每天放学后与同学打篮球.3、每个周末
假如你叫林涛,正准备参加学校举办的英语演讲比赛.请用英文介绍你每周的体育运动情况.演讲稿必须包含以下内容要点:1、每周二和周四是体育课.2、每天放学后与同学打篮球.3、每个周末与家人爬山.4、需额外增加的体育锻炼项目(内容自定).要求:1、词数不少于60,开头已给出,不计入总词数.   2、切勿逐字逐句翻译,可适当发挥,但要注意语言通顺、流畅、准确.            The sports I do every weekHello,everybody!As a student,studying isn't all of our life.We should also do some sports.Now I'm talking about the sports I do every week.__________________
The sports I do every week
Hello,everybody!As a student,studying isn't all of our life.We should also do some sports. Now I'm talking about the sports I do every week.
I usually play basketball with my classmate after school.Sometimes I play badminton with friends after school.When Tuesday and Thursday,I have P.E .class.I climb mountain with my family every weekend.
This is sport I do every week.}

我要回帖

更多关于 打篮球用英语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信