所以我马上报名参加了跑步比赛视频用英语right away翻译

高频词,一定要记住哦!
离开,远离;
大家都在背:
1. She ran away with a man called McTavish last year.
去年,她和一个叫麦克塔维什的男人私奔了。
来自柯林斯例句
2. I have $100m hidden away where no one will ever find it.
我把1亿美元藏到了一个永远没人会找到的地方。
来自柯林斯例句
3. He wiped away the blood with a paper napkin.
他用纸巾将血迹擦去。
来自柯林斯例句
4. Her bed was crisply made, her clothes put away.
她的床收拾得很整洁,衣服也收起来了。
来自柯林斯例句
5. Ellery's return will help to chase away some of the gloom.
埃勒里的归来可以驱散一些抑郁的情绪。
来自柯林斯例句
醒的 (a在……,……的+wake醒的→v.唤醒,adj.醒的)
意识到的 (a在……,……的+ware注意→adj.意识到的)
泛滥的 (a在……,……的+wash冲洗→adj.泛滥的)
单独的 (a在……,……的+lone单个的→adj.&adv.单独的)
在边上 (a在……,……的+side旁边→adv.在边上)
在远处, 到远处, 离去 (a在……,……的+way路→沿着路去了远方)
大声地 (a在……,……的+loud高声的→adv.大声地)
唤醒, (a在……,……的+wake醒的→v.唤醒,adj.醒的)
等候 (a在……,……的+wait等→v.等候)
1. “不在,离开外出”释义下的同义词
2. “去掉,废除,结束”释义下的同义词
3. “相悖”释义下的同义词
4. “远离”释义下的同义词
1. “远的”释义下的反义词
其他释义下的反义词
Away is often used with verbs of movement, such as ‘go’ and ‘drive’, and also in phrasal verbs such as ‘do away with’ and ‘fade away’.away常与行为动词连用,如go和drive,还可用于do away with, fade away等短语动词中。
离;离开;不在 If someone or something moves or is moved away from a place, they move or are moved so that they are no longer there. If you are away from a place, you are not in the place where people expect you to be.&
【搭配模式】:ADV after v
An injured policeman was led away by colleagues...
受伤的警察被同伴带走了。
He walked away from his car...
他从自己的车边走开了。
She drove away before either of them could speak again...
没等他俩中任何一人再开口,她就驾车而去。
向另一方向;向一边 If you look or turn away from something, you move your head so that you are no longer looking at it.&
She quickly looked away and stared down at her hands...
她马上将目光移开,低头盯着自己的手。
As he stands up, he turns his face away from her so that she won't see his tears.
站起身时,他将脸别过去,以免让她看到眼中的泪水。
(放、藏)在适当的地方,在别处 If you put or tidy something away, you put it where it should be. If you hide someone or something away, you put them in a place where nobody can see them or find them.&
I put my journal away and prepared for bed...
我把杂志收好,准备睡觉。
All her letters were carefully filed away in folders...
她所有的信件都整齐地放在文件夹中。
I have $100m hidden away where no one will ever find it.
我把1亿美元藏到了一个永远没人会找到的地方。
PREP-PHRASE
离(某人或某地)有一定距离 If something is away from a person or place, it is at a distance from that person or place.&
The two women were sitting as far away from each other as possible...
那两个女人坐在离对方尽可能远的地方。
I was anxious to get him here, away from family and friends.
我急于把他带到这儿,远离家人和朋友。
...a country estate thirty miles away from town.
离城30英里的乡间庄园
(表示将在某时间后发生) You use away to talk about future events. For example, if an event is a week away, it will happen after a week.&
【搭配模式】:be amount ADV
...the Washington summit, now only just over two weeks away...
还有两周多时间即召开的华盛顿峰会
Peace it seemed might at last be no more than a few months away.
看起来,几个月内也许会最终实现和平。
(比赛)在客场 When a sports team plays away, it plays on its opponents' ground.&
【搭配模式】:ADJ n
...a sensational 4-3 victory for the team playing away.
该队在客场以4比3取得的引起轰动的胜利
Away is also an adjective.
Charlton are about to play an important away match.
查尔顿队即将在客场进行一场重要比赛。
(表示慢慢消失、变得不重要或慢慢改变) You can use away to say that something slowly disappears, becomes less significant, or changes so that it is no longer the same.&
So much snow has already melted away...
大片雪都慢慢融化了。
His voice died away in a whisper...
他的声音渐渐变为了小声低语。
The Liberal Democrat's support fell away at the last minute.
自由民主党的支持率在最后一刻有所下降。
(表示从一种状态到另一种状态的变化或发展) You use away to show that there has been a change or development from one state or situation to another.&
British courts are increasingly moving away from sending young offenders to prison...
英国法院渐渐地不再将少年犯送进监狱。
There's been a dramatic shift away from traditional careers towards business and commerce.
从传统职业转向商贸领域的巨大转变已然发生了。
一直;持续不断地 You can use away to emphasize a continuous or repeated action.&
【语用信息】:emphasis
He would often be working away on his word processor late into the night...
他经常在文字处理机上一直工作到深夜。
She sighed, her heart banging away against her ribs as she opened the door.
她叹了口气,开门时心一直在怦怦直跳。
(移)开;(撤)走 You use away to show that something is removed.&
If you take my work away I can't be happy anymore...
如果你炒我鱿鱼,我就再也高兴不起来了。
The waitress whipped the plate away and put down my bill...
服务员把盘子撤走,放下了我的账单。
Weeks of heavy rain have washed away roads and bridges.
几周的大雨将道路和桥梁都冲垮了。
far and away→see:
right away→see:
1. 远处, 离开
Some birds flew away.
鸟儿飞走了。
He turned away and refused to listen.
他转过身去, 不愿再听了。
Keep away from the transformer.
不要靠近那个变压器。
The boy hasn't been away from home before.
这男孩子以前还没离开过家。
The bridge is three miles away.
桥在三英里远处。
They ordered the guard away.
他们命令警卫离开。
2. 去别处;朝另一个方向
3. 不在;离开
4. (用于动词后)持续地,劲头十足地
5. 直到完全消失
1. distant in
"the town is a mile away"
"a country far away"
"the game is a week away"
"he's away right now"
"you must not allow a stranger into the house when your mother is away"
"everyone is gone now"
"the departed guests"
3. used of an opponent'
"an away game"
4. (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home p
"the pitch was away (or wide)"
"an outside pitch"
1. from a particular thing or place or position (`forth' is obsolete);
"ran away from the lion"
"wanted to get away from there"
"sent the children away to boarding school"
"the teacher waved the children away from the dead animal"
"went off to school"
"they drove off"
"go forth and preach"
2. from one'
"he gave out money to the poor"
"gave away the tickets"
3. out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts);
"brush the objections aside"
"pushed all doubts away"
"the music faded away"
"tried to explain away the affair of the letter"- H.E.Scudder
"idled the hours away"
"her fingernails were worn away"
5. at a dista
"the boat was 5 miles off (or away)"
"the party is still 2 weeks off (or away)"
"away back in the 18th century"
6. indicati cont
"he worked away at the project for more than a year"
"the child kept hammering away as if his life depended on it"
7. so as to be remo
"cleared the mess away"
"the rotted wood had to be cut away"
"fire away!"
9. in or into a proper place (especially for storage or safekeeping);
"put the toys away"
"her jewels are locked away in a safe"
"filed the letter away"
"turn aside"
"turn away one's face"
"glanced away"
"started setting aside money to buy a car"
"put something by for her old age"
"has a nestegg tucked away for a rainy day"
2.离穴最远的球
初中英语单词表大全2182个带音标 - 豆丁网 ... zoo 动物园 455 away 离开 456 put away phr. 英语词汇2182 个 25 页 - 6 - 457.
- 基于6386个网页
初中英语单词表 - 豆丁网 ... avoid v. 避免,躲开,逃避 away ad. 离开;远离 B baby n. 婴儿.
- 基于2023个网页
客场零-三不敌领头羊曼城,在苏亚雷斯禁赛的情景下,达格利什(Dalgleish)的球队客场(Away)完败(Total defeat)。在控球(Point)率占 …
- 基于1773个网页
A short period of time , Allen put away a suitcase full of books for home ., 短短的时间 , 艾伦装走了满满一个皮箱的图书回国了.
- 基于924个网页
大学英语四级常用词组 ... be aware of 知道,意识到,认识到 right away 立刻,马上 back and forth (前后)来回地,往返.
- 基于8298个网页
九年级英语单词表 ... fix up 修理;修补 give away 赠送;分发 repair 修理;修补.
- 基于9663个网页
大学英语四级常用词组 ... get together 聚集;会面;装配 give away 泄露(秘密等);增送 give back 归还;恢复;后退.
- 基于8298个网页
大学英语四级常用词组 ... in particular 特别,尤其;详细地 pass away 消失;去世;终止 pass by 走过;(时间)逝去.
- 基于14844个网页
初中英语短语大全 ... 50. sooner or later 迟早 51. run away 逃跑 52. eat up 吃光,吃完.
- 基于12681个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:马上开始的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:马上要出国旅游,简单的英语翻译,求礼貌地道的翻译,句子见问题补充 谢谢各位了~, 马上要出国旅游,简单的英语翻
马上要出国旅游,简单的英语翻译,求礼貌地道的翻译,句子见问题补充 谢谢各位了~ .有中国翻译吗,行李需要在仁川取一次再托运吗?我想找中国翻译3?2?5.可以用美金结账吗.可以用刷visa卡吗?4.去巴里岛怎么转机?6.往前走
左走 右走7.首先 然后 再然后8.我要转机去巴里岛 匿名 马上要出国旅游,简单的英语翻译,求礼貌地道的翻译,句子见问题补充 谢谢各位了~
31; walk to the left. Do I have to re-check in my luggage at Incheon Airport.
Where do I change plane for Bali?2, and then? I Like to find a Chinese interpretor.
Firstly, walk to the right.
Walk straight ahead.
Can I pay in American Dollars.
Is this the departure gate for Bali?5.
Can I pay with Visa card?4?6.
I need to change plane for Bali.
Do you have a Chinese interpretor.7.8
Can I pay by US dollars?Can I pay by VISAI am in transit to Bali Island? I need a Chinese interpreter, turn left, and thenIs this the entry for Bali?Where can I find the transit counter for Bali. Do I have to pick up my luggage at Incheon and re-check in?go straight ahead?Is there a Chinese interpreter, turn rightfirst, then
我的最好1 I will turn to Bali, baggage need in Inchon once again checked?2Chinese translation? I want to find a Chinese Translation3 can use the dollars bill?4you can brush visa card?5 go to Bali how to turn?6go left right away7 first and then and then8 this is the terminal to export it to Bali请采纳谢谢
楼主好心人
1. I have a connecting flight to Bali, to take the baggage in inchon once again check in?2. Have China translation? I'd like to find some Chinese translation3. $can use the check?4. Can use brush visa card?5. To Bali how to transfer?6. Go on left to the right7. First and then again then8. This is going to Bali the mouth of
I need to transfer to Bali, baggage needs in Inchon and once again checked itA Chinese translation? I want to find a Chinese TranslationCan use American dollar bill?You can brush visa card?Go to Bali how to turn?Move left right awayFirstly, and then thenThis is the terminal to export it to Bali你能帮我们一个忙吗?(do sb.a favor) 英语翻译 我马上就给你找电话号码(right away)_百度知道
你能帮我们一个忙吗?(do sb.a favor) 英语翻译 我马上就给你找电话号码(right away)
那我在问一下~~~~~他每天起床后整理床铺。(make one's bed)~~~~怎么写哦
提问者采纳
for you right
away.He makes his bed after getting up every day.
提问者评价
呃呃呃。。。。谢谢了哦,呵呵。。。
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
帮某人忙 马上
Can you do me a favour?I'll help you find the telephone number right away.
Can you do us a favor?I will look for the (telephone) number for you
right away.
(will在这里表示临时决定,应该可以用)
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译一篇英文文章Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there.They serve somesort of purpose,teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become.You never know who _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮我翻译一篇英文文章Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there.They serve somesort of purpose,teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become.You never know who
帮我翻译一篇英文文章Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there.They serve somesort of purpose,teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become.You never know who these people may be --- your roommate,neighbore,professor,long-lost friend,lover or even a stranger.When you lock eyes with them,you know in an inatant that they'll greatly affect your life.
Sometimes things happen to you taht may seen horrible,painful and unfair,but on reflection you find that without overcoming those difficulties,you would never realized your potential,strength,well-power or heart.Everything happens for a reason.Nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck.Illness,injury,love,brilliant achievements and stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul.Without these small tests,whatever they may be,life would like a smoothly paved,straight,falt road to nowhere.It would be safe and comfortable,but dull and completely pointless.
The people you meet who affcet your life,and the successes and downfalls you experience help to create who you are.Even the bad experiences can be learned from.Those lessons are the hardest and probably the most important ones.
If someone loves you,love them back unconditionally,not only because they love you,but also because they are teaching you to love and how to open your heart and eyes to things you would never have seen or felt without them.If someone hurts you,betrays you or breaks your heart,forgive them,for they have helped learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to those you open your heart to.
Make every day valuable.Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can,for you may never be able to experience it again.
People are like tea bags --- you have to put them in hot water before you know how strong they are.
有时,当一些人进入你的生活时,你马上就会认识到他们注定是要在那儿的.他们的出现是由于某种目的:教育你,或者让你明白你是谁,或者让你知道你想成为什么样的人.你永远都不会知道那些人将会是谁——你的室友、邻居、教授、好久不见的朋友、爱人,甚至陌生人.当你仔细观察他们,你就会立刻知道他们对你的生活有了巨大的影响.有时,会有一些事情发生在你身上,它们似乎很恐怖、痛苦、不公平,但在另一方面,你会发现,如果你没有克服这些困难,你永远都不会意识到自己所拥有的的潜能、力量、意志力和情感.所有发生的事情都有原因,没有什么事情是偶然发生的,没有什么事情是由好运或厄运造成的.疾病、伤痛、爱、辉煌的成就,还有你所干的蠢事,都是老天在考验你灵魂的广度.如果没有了这些考验,无论它们(疾病、伤痛、爱、辉煌的成就、蠢事)怎样,生活都将变成一条平整的、铺好的、笔直的道路,一直通往死亡.生活会变得安全而舒适,但却乏味而毫无意义.你所遇到的人会影响你的生活,你所经历的成功与挫败使你成为现在这个样子.即使是不好的经历,你也可以从中汲取教义,哪些课程会非常痛苦,但同时却又是最重要的.如果有人爱你,无条件地爱他们,这样做不仅是因为他们爱你,同时,他们也教会了你如何去爱,如何敞开心扉,如何欣赏这个世界,如果没有他们,你或许永远都不知道该怎样去看、怎样去感觉.如果有人伤害了你,背叛了你,让你很伤心,宽恕他们,因为他们让你能够辨别哪些人可以信任,哪些人不能,同时,他们让你学会小心谨慎地处世,不能对任何人都敞开心扉.让每一天都过得有价值,珍惜你活着每一刻,利用它们做一些你可以做的事情,因为,当这一刻过去了,你就永远都无法再把它经历一遍了.人们喜欢用茶包——你必须把它放进滚烫的热水里,然后你才能知道它究竟能够释放多少能量.要想让自己的潜力充分释放,你必须要经历痛苦的历练.)ps:完全手工,看过你就会知道.大部分是直译,直译比较困难时使用意译,本人学识浅陋,如有差错,请见谅.希望它对你有用,祝生活开心、学业进步.
有时人们出现在你的生活中,你会马上明白他们对你意味着什么somesort他们服务的宗旨,为给你一个教训或有助于弄清你是谁或你想成为什么样的人你永远不知道这些人会是谁——你的室友、邻居、教授、久违的朋友、爱人,甚至是一个陌生人在你们的目光互相锁定,你知道的,他们就会大大inatant影响你的生活。
有时发生在你身上的事情可以看到很可怕很公正、公平,但发现,如果没有克服这些困...
有时人走进你的生活和你马上知道他们想那些.They 服务 somesort 的目的,教你课或帮助的图出你是谁或谁要 become.你永远不会知道这些人可能---你的室友、邻居、 教授、 失散的朋友、 爱人或甚至锁定与他们的眼睛的 stranger,你知道,在一个 inatant 他们就会大大影响你的生活。
有时事情发生在你为可能看到可怕、 痛苦和不公平的但你找到的反射没有克服这些困...
有时人走进你的生活,你知道,他们马上表示要这要那.他们可能是为的目的,教你一个教训,或帮助找出你是谁或谁想要成为的人.你永远不知道这些人谁可能---是你的室友,邻居,教授,失散多年的朋友,爱人,甚至是陌生人.当你看着他们的眼睛,你知道在一将来,他们将大大影响你的生活。~~~~就会第一段,好歹给点分...}

我要回帖

更多关于 王俊凯1000米跑步比赛 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信