求don't wannabe try伴奏

已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
有一首韩国歌曲里面有“ i don't wanna say goodbye”这么一句,是男歌手唱的,请问叫什么名字?
有一首韩国歌曲里面有“ i don't wanna say goodbye”这么一句,是男歌手唱的,请问叫什么名字?
08-10-31 & 发布
Just Can't Say Goodbye 歌手:Stephen Gately 专辑:New Beginning Just Can't Say Goodbye Here I’m standing like an open book In front of you - my page is turning Pick a chapter babe, and take a look What do you see Maybe now you’re learning My heart’s breaking only you can stop The pain I feel, I can’t give up I ask the question that I need to know (won’t you) listen to me Please don’t walk away - leave me behind With these crazy feelings No one is to blame - ain’t that a shame But I still believe in you, oh you You’re my every dream come true That is why I just can’t say goodbye Here I’m lying in my bed alone What do I feel - another page is turning Once again another chapter’s closed And in my mind I see our bridge is burning I am falling and I can’t get up Seems so far to reach the top The way I feel for you will never stop (won’t you) Listen to me Please don’t walk away - leave me behind With these crazy feelings No one is to blame - ain’t that a shame But I still believe in you, oh you You’re my every dream come true That is why I just can’t say goodbye Don’t wanna walk away Don’t wanna let you down Don’t wanna see you crying Just wanna see you smile I’ll never walk away I’ll never let you down I’ll never leave you crying I just can’t say goodbye oh Please don’t walk away - leave me behind With these crazy feelings No one is to blame - ain’t that a shame But I still believe in you, oh you You’re my every dream come true And that is why I just can’t say goodbye Oh babe you oh you You’re my every dream come true And that is why I just can’t say goodbye And that is why I just can’t say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!上传时间:
Tech N9ne - Don't Tweet This 2012
热搜风云榜
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩英文女歌 开头歌歌词有 dont wanna。。。 any more。。。 something for sure_百度知道
英文女歌 开头歌歌词有 dont wanna。。。 any more。。。 something for sure
大概用简谱表示是
4这一个是歌曲的开头,没有很响的音乐伴奏,是女生在开头唱的,然后就音乐响起,歌曲也从另一个调开始唱。。。
不是wanabe,不是这么快的歌,比较慢的。。。 不是you can't stay,也不是unfaithful,请大家注意我问题的描述。。。。这些歌都不符合,don't wanna。。。是歌曲的第一句歌词。。。 不是don't wanna try。。。是个女生唱的啊。。。我晕。。。
提问者采纳
是 all the love in the world
提问者评价
谢谢,的确是这一首。。~~
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
Rihanna unfaithful
辣妹组合的,wannabe spice girl
(应该是的吧)
don't wanna try歌手是frankie j
歌名是You can't say,辛晓琪唱的
大概是&&unfaithful&&Story of my lifeSearching for the rightBut it keeps avoiding meSorrow in my soulCause it seems that wrongReally loves my companyHe's more than a manAnd this is more than loveThe reason that the sky is blueBut clouds are rolling inBecause I'm gone againAnd to him I just can't be trueAnd I know that he knows I'm unfaithfulAnd it kills him insideTo know that I am happy with some other guyI can see him dyingI don't wanna do this anymoreI don't wanna be the reason whyEverytime I walk out the doorRhiannaI see him die a little more insideI don't wanna hurt him anymoreI don't wanna take away his lifeI don't wanna be...A murdererI feel it in the airAs I'm doing my hairPreparing for another dateA kiss upon my cheekAs he reluctantlyAsks if I'm gonna be out lateI say I won't be longJust hanging with the girlsA lie I didn't have to tellBecause we both knowWhere I'm about to goAnd we know it very wellCause I know that he knows I'm unfaithfulAnd it kills him insideTo know that I am happy with some other guyI can see him dyingI don't wanna do this anymoreEverytime I walk out the doorI see him die a little more insideI don't wanna hurt him anymoreI don't wanna take away his lifeI don't wanna be...A murdererOur love, his trustI might as well take a gun and put it to his headGet it over withI don't wanna do thisAnymoreUhAnymore (anymore)I don't wanna do this anymoreI don't wanna be the reason whyAnd everytime I walk out the doorI see him die a little more insideAnd I don't wanna hurt him anymoreI don't wanna take away his lifeI don't wanna be...A murderer (a murderer)No no no noYeah yeah yeah
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 iwannabetheguy 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信