我昨天到学校去,他们正在踢足球的作文

初二学生小明,昨天上午你踢足球时把黑色毛衣落在学校操场上.星期五下午你在阅览室学习时拾到一块手表._百度知道
初二学生小明,昨天上午你踢足球时把黑色毛衣落在学校操场上.星期五下午你在阅览室学习时拾到一块手表.
请写一则寻物启事和失物招领
提问者采纳
谢谢,九成新。请拾到者送给德育处刘老师或初二年级组张老师.11.招领启事本周星期五下午我在学校阅览室拾到手表一只。
小明 2007,左胸口有“NN”字样!
小明 。请丢失者带上学生证找初二年级组张老师领取.12寻物启事昨天上午我在学校操场遗失黑色毛衣一件
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
领启事 本周星期五下午我在学校阅览室拾到手表一只.11。请丢失者带上学生证找初二年级组#老师领取。 小明 2007.12
黑色毛衣的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁403 Forbidden
Access to this resource on the server is denied!
Proudly powered by
Please be advised that LiteSpeed Technologies Inc. is not a web hosting company and, as such, has no control over content found on this site.当前位置: &
求翻译:昨天迈克和同学出去踢足球,今天得了重感冒.医生叫他多喝水,躺在床上休息两天.迈克向高女士请假,在家好好休息是什么意思?
昨天迈克和同学出去踢足球,今天得了重感冒.医生叫他多喝水,躺在床上休息两天.迈克向高女士请假,在家好好休息
问题补充:
Yesterday, Mike and the students went out to play football, a bad cold today, the doctors told him to drink plenty of water, lying in bed for two days. Mike Miss Xiang Gao leave, a good rest at home
Mike and his classmates yesterday, and today he went out he played soccer re-a cold. doctors told him he was lying on the bed in his drink a lot of water and rest for two days, Ms.. Mike to leave high take a rest at home.
Yesterday Mike and schoolmate exited to play the soccer, today heavy cold. Doctor is called him to drink water, lies down rests two days on the bed. Mike asks for leave to Ms. Gao, rests well in the home
Mike and students go out and play football yesterday, and today has a bad cold. doctor told him to drink plenty of water, lying in bed, take a couple of days. Mike Mukaitaka ladies leave, at home and have a good rest
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!昨天下午4点钟,我和妈妈在操场上踢足球了.用英文怎么说?_百度作业帮
昨天下午4点钟,我和妈妈在操场上踢足球了.用英文怎么说?
I played football(或soccer) with my mother at 4 o'clock yesterday afternoon.
I played football with my mum yesterday afternoon at 4 o'clock.
played your mother with soccer at 4 o'clock yesterday
4 o 'clock yesterday afternoon, my mother and I are playing football on the playground. How to say in English?
您可能关注的推广根据汉语提示,用定语从句完成下列句子1.这就是工人们去年修的那条路 .2.她就是我昨天在街上遇到的那个女孩.3.正在踢足球的那些男孩是我的朋友.4.这些是我昨天晚上洗过的那些衣服._百度作业帮
根据汉语提示,用定语从句完成下列句子1.这就是工人们去年修的那条路 .2.她就是我昨天在街上遇到的那个女孩.3.正在踢足球的那些男孩是我的朋友.4.这些是我昨天晚上洗过的那些衣服.
This is the bridge that it was made by those workers last year
This is the road (that/which) the workers built last year.She is the girl (who/whom) I met yesterday.The boys who are playing football are my friends.Those clothes are (that/which) I wahsed last night. note: (A/B) 代表既可以用A,也可以用B,还可以什么都不用。
1.it was the road that the workes repaired last year2.it was her that i met in street yesterday3.those boys who are playing soccer are my friends4.it is these clothes that i had washed last night
谢谢啦 ^_^
非常感谢 ^_^}

我要回帖

更多关于 踢足球的好处 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信