I am best at sing a song for you1分钟演讲稿

英语演讲稿_VOA英语学习网
Once god came up two me & granted me a dream to be realize. I asked 4 world peace. That’s impossible, he said.
We were new students in the class on the first day. From not knowing each other, we go we studied with
we played with eac we made friends with each other.
One possible version Good morning, everyone! Today I’m going to tell you about young people’s dreams. People like to use the word “dream” to express their strong desires for their future.
Learning English And Learning About English. We are learning english , not about english. A student can know all about english. And he may not be able to speak english.
Is Failure a Bad Thing Failure is a common thing in our daily life. As students, we sometimes fail to get high scores in our exams.
Everybody has a dream, Martin Lutherking has a dream----and we can all recall his Civil Rights Speech. Phil Knight had a dream --and now the wohole world knows his Nike slogan:just do it.
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, I’m very happy to be making a speech here. Today my topic is Tomorrow will be better.
We all know the 2012, which give us a warm of disaster. At present, people suffer from all kind of disaster. Such as the burst of volcano, earthquake. Will the world goes to the end?
One day he comes back, bob, do you like your new teacher? his mother asks.
An old woman had a cat. T she could not run quickly, and she could not bite, because she was so old. One day the she jumped and caught the mouse. But s so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away, because the cat could not bite it.
I have a dream Today Emerson accurately said , One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical , decisive hour. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.
Nowadays, the environmental protection is becoming one of the most important issues in the world. Being one of the members of our society, what shall we do to protect the environment?
In the modern society study English is becoming more important and popular. But when I was young, I didn’t know of this and prefer to play outside rather than learn English.
While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends, a college student led the way into the den. What is the big brass gong and hammer for? one of his friends asked. That is the talking clock, the man replied. Hows it work?
Set a New Example of Mutual Benefit and Win-Win Cooperation Remarks by H.E. Li Keqiang Premier of the State Council of the Peoples Republic of China At the Sixth Hamburg Summit: China Meets Europe Hamburg, 11 October 2014 Your Excellency Foreign
Speech at the First Plenary Session of the Tenth ASEM Summit Mr. President, Dear Colleagues, It is my pleasure to attend the Tenth ASEM Summit in Milan, a fashion capital, in the invigorating autumn.
hello, my name is li quan tao , i’m five. i study in shuangnan dadi bi-language kindergarten. i like reading singing and playing the piano. i am a good student, a happy boy and a super star. now i will sing the song
thank you.
good afternoon !i’m very glad to make a speech here .today my topic is money everything?
Your Excellency Prime Minister Dimitry Medvedev, Distinguished Guests, Ladies and Gentlemen, Dear Friends, Dobriy den (Good morning)! It is a great pleasure to attend the Third Moscow International Forum for Innovative Development Open Innovations.
i am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.
a pigeon, oppressed by excessive thirst, saw a goblet of water painted on a signboard. not supposing it to be only a picture, she flew towards it with a loud whir and unwittingly dashed against the signboard, jarring herself terribly. having broken her wings by the blow, she fell to the ground, and was caught by one of the bystanders.
good morning, ladies and gentlemen, i’m very glad to make a speech here. today my topic is i love you, china.
nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value everybody should read it. it supplies us with a variety of news every day. it tells us the political situation of the world. if we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances.
good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. it’s my great pleasure to be here sharing my speech with you. today my topic is my favourite sport.
Each year, on Mother Earth Day, we reflect on our relationship with the planet that supports us. The air we breathe, the water we drink and the soil that grows our food are part of a delicate global ecosystem that is increasingly under pressure
&&&1&&&&&&&&&&&
赞助商链接英语演讲稿开头结尾怎麽说_百度知道
英语演讲稿开头结尾怎麽说
提问者采纳
the following considerations.after that.  - It&#39.  -So..  - I don've been attempted to explain here that. Thank you for being on time&#47.., and then draw some more general conclusions from it (.  - Good morning&#47.  - I&#39.finally)  - I&#39.  -Briefly.next.  受邀请在会议上致词  - I am delighted/giving me the chance to.  - We all ought to be aware of afternoon/d like to thank you for inviting&#47.;pleased/glad to have the opportunity to present&#47...  - A brief look at today'of making this presentation. the final)  - I am going to examine these topics in the following order (...  - I want to start with this particular topic..;d like to…  -I&#39.more particularly).  - the next ten minutes will change your attitude to sales and marketing....  -If we can take stock for a moment.  -Thus we can see, I&#39.., , ;evening ladies and gentleman  - It&#39.;s my pleasant duty today to.a third.., I&#39.  -the main points.another, so I&#39....  - Hello again everybody.first........  - I shall be speaking for about ten minutes...  告知演讲的话题  - the subject of my presentation is......  - My presentation will help solve a problem that has puzzled people for years..  - At the end of this presentation you will understand why this company has been so successful for so long.., ., ..  - My presentation concerns.in general., ., ., therefore...  - Today we are here to gis break for a coffee at this point  -I am afraid that theve managed to give you a clearer picture of…  -If there are any questions.  - Today we ard like to thank you for coming...;d like to finish by…  -Finally…  -By way of conclusion…  -I hope I have made myself understood  -I hope you have found this useful  -I hope this has given you some idea&#47.;d like you meet my team members..;s agenda..;t intend to speak for lons topic is...  告诉听众内容要点  - there are five main aspects to this topic (.  -To recap., ;s take a brieve divided my talk into five parts..;asking me&#47.  开场白(一)  欢迎听众(正式)  - Welcome to our company  - I am pleased to be able to welcome you to our company.;m glad to see so many people here.  - I know that time is short.  - By the end of this presentation you will know all thm going to be speaking about something that is vitally important to all of us.  - My presentation will last for about ten minutes.  - I won&#39.  - I&#39.  - the main area that I intend to cover in this presentation is.., then...  - I will deal with these topics in chronological order..  - there are (a number of) factors that may affect.  - I&#39...  开场白(二)  告诉听众发言的长度  - During the next ten minutes, I shall.....;d better make a start......;m glad you could all get here.  -It must now be clear that.  - Over the next ten minutes you are going to hear about something that will change the way your companies operate.  - I am grateful for the opportunity to present, let&#39, ., ... in a wider context). the second, so we had better stop here  -You have been a very attentive audience---thank you  总结  -To summarize.  - I shall be speaking today about.;clear idea&#47.;making the effort to come today....Before we start.  - I&#39.  - We have to take into account in any discussion of this subject..  - Thank you for giving me the opportunian outline of…  -Let me end by saying…  -That.....  -We have seen that.......  - May I take this opportunity of thanking you for coming  欢迎听众(非正式 )  - I&#39.....  - I shall be offering a brief analysis of.  - Today&#39..(告诉听众所讲内容的先后顺序)  - Before we start our presentation.  -I&#39...  引起听众的兴趣  - I&#39.  - I am going to be talking about a product that could double your profit margins  结束语  -In conclusion, to sum up..  -If I can summarize what I have said so far, I&#39.the first.  - Welcome to X Part II;t take up more than ten minutes of your time.;d be delighted to…  -Thank you for your attention…  -Let'm going to start with a general overview and then focus on this particular problem (, then was all I had to say on…  -That concludes our presentation…  -I hope I&#39., are......  - I's GREat to be back here, so I intend to keep this brief  - I have a lot to cram in to the next ten minutes..ve been asked to...  - Take a moment and think of..., ., then
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
结尾:that&#39, I&#39.开头s all for my speech,everybody,thank you .;m very glad to stand here and today my topic is
那要看你在什么场合了。开头一般是打招呼:Hello,Ladies and jantalmen,my name is ...最后说:That's all ,thank you.
开头 hello ,everybody, I'm very glad to stand here and today my topic is...结尾:that's all for my speech,thank you !
您可能关注的推广
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁演讲稿_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥2.00
&&¥2.00
&&¥2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢八年级 下学期 期末 英语 试题
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
=山东省日照市实验中学学年八年级下学期英语试题人教版
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 sing the song 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信