艾米丽英文是六个学生中游泳最快的英文两种说法

BBC模仿秀: 艾米
编辑点评:还在羡慕BBC新闻播报员一口地道标准的英语嘛,想要练就纯正英音,《BBC英音模仿秀》帮你实现这个梦想!本节目为沪江部落听写酷【BBC新闻听写】的配套发音节目,不仅有发音重点的点拨,参与的童鞋还可以得到主持人的专业点评哦!
还在羡慕BBC播音员员一口地道标准的英式发音吗?想要练就纯正英音,《BBC英音模仿秀》帮你忙!《BBC英音模仿秀》是一档沪江部落的原创口语互动节目,主持人对音频进行重点讲解和示范模仿,并对大家递交的口语模仿作品进行一对一的点评!去沪江部落订阅本节目!
今日主持人:michelleq
10秒音频:
主持人模仿音频:
主持人讲解音频:
模仿文本:
But it was the personal life that d so many: her marriage, her
to drink and drugs and her
s.但是她的私人生活更加引人注目:她的婚姻、她的酒瘾和毒瘾、因此而导致的怪异行为。
语调示意图:
重点单词发音讲解:&
fascinated /'f&s?ne?t?d/
addiction /?'d?k??n/
consequently /'k?ns?kw?ntli/
erratic /?'r&t?k/
performance /p?'f?:m?ns/
想要得到主持人专业的点评和意见吗?
还在羡慕BBC新闻播报员一口地道标准的英语嘛,想要练就纯正英音,《BBC英音模仿秀》帮你实现这个梦想!本节目为沪江部落听写酷【BBC新闻听写】的配套发音节目,不仅有发音重点的点拨,参与的童鞋还可以得到主持
http://i1./topic/green-154082.png您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
翻译成英文
中是对女性朋友的称呼,这首歌显然是对女友的倾诉。歌曲从一开始的木吉他轻声的打节奏,到进唱,随着情绪的扩展,少年维特式的烦恼在若隐若现中飘荡。激起来的涟漪,被宏大的弦乐、提琴的回弦代替。戴米恩的情绪一开始较低靡、平淡,在一个无事可做、有人可想的下雨天,他的心像一艘飞船一样飞到爱人的窗前,期盼她能看见。不论她有没有看见,他希望她坐到身旁听他讲那些古老的故事。一个世纪快要结束,他们的感情毫无进展,只是看着时间就这样过去罢了。他反复地吟唱着:&艾米,艾米,来坐到我身旁,跟我讲讲古老的那一段&戴米恩的情绪突然无可抑制地爆发,有点控制不住几近呼喊地把胸中莫名忧郁化作一把利刃,直捅进心底。大提琴吉他的声音透着令人无法喘息的深情。吉他的声音彻底代替了鼓点,好像到最后也没有听到一声鼓,只有吉他轻轻的激荡。还是没有听到鼓点,连低吉他的声音都缩到了最后。末了,在灿烂的交响乐式的行进中他的声音就像流星一样在耳边飞逝,只听得一丝手指轻轻触弦的余震,结束了一部诗歌,也将无奈和落寞延续。就像看了王家卫的《花样年华》般,在曼妙扭动的旗袍的背影中,结束了一段莫名其妙、毫无希望的感情。一切都好,唯一的缺点就是太精致了一些,太美了一点。
他带来了太多的寂寞,也太走了太多寂寞&&
"Amy" in French is the name of female friends, the song is apparently the girlfriend to talk. Songs from the beginning of the wood softly playing rhythm guitar, into singing, with the expansion of emotion, the problem of juvenile Witt in the looming in Drifting. To the ripple aroused by the large Strings, a violin string to replace. Dai Mien emotions have not lower the beginning, insipid, in a nothing to do, some people would like to be the rainy weather, his heart as the spacecraft flew as a lo
"Amy" in French is the name of female friends, the song is apparently the girlfriend to talk. Songs from the beginning of the wood softly playing rhythm guitar, into singing, with the expansion of emotion, the problem of juvenile Witt in the looming in Drifting. To the ripple aroused by the large Strings, a violin string to replace. Dai Mien emotions have not lower the beginning, insipid, in a nothing to do, some people would like to be the rainy weather, his heart as the spacecraft flew as a loved one's window, she can expect to see. She did not see whether he wanted her to sit down beside her Tingtajiang those old stories. Towards the end of a century, and the feelings of their lack of progress, just looked at the past only this time. He repeatedly singing: "Amy, Amy, to sit next to me, told me that a section of the ancient stresses" the emotional wear Mien inhibited to a sudden outbreak of a team's training went ahead almost shouting to the chest Keen Edge into an inexplicable depression, straight Tongjin hearts.cello guitar is not the voice of the deep breathing. Guitar completely replace the voice of the drums appeared to the final has not heard a drum, only guitar gently stirring. Or did not hear drums, and even the voices of all the guitar low shrinkage in the final. In conclusion, in a brilliant symphony of the road in his voice like a meteor in the same ear passes, only hear the slightest finger lightly touch the string aftershocks, ending a poetry, will be helpless andlonelyandcontinuity.ReadlikeWongKar-wai's"IntheMoodforLove" videssomebackgroundQipao,theendofsomepuzzling,thereisnohopethatthefeelings.Everythingcanbereadily,theonlydisadvantageisthatsomefinetoo,theUnitedStatesandabittoo.He has brought too much loneliness, too much away too many lonely……
the beginning of the wood softly playing rhythm guitar, into singing, with the expansion of emotion, the problem of juvenile Witt in the looming in Drifting. To the ripple aroused by the large Strings, a violin string to replace. Dai Mien emotions have not lower the beginning, insipid, in a nothing to do, some people would like to be the rainy weather, his heart as the spacecraft flew as a lo
&Amy& in French is the name of female friends, the song is apparently the girlfriend to talk. Songs f the beginning of the wood softly playing rhythm guitar, into singing, with the expansion of emotion, the problem of juvenile Witt in the looming in Drifting. To the ripple aroused by the large Strings, a violin string to replace. Dai Mien emotions have not lower the beginning, insipid, in a nothing to do, some people would like to be the rainy weather, his heart as the spacecraft flew as a loved one's window, she can expect to see. She did not see whether he wanted her to sit down beside her Tingtajiang those old stories. Towards the end of a century, and the feelings of their lack of progress, just looked at the past only this time. He repeatedly singing: &Amy, Amy, to sit next to me, told me that a section of the ancient stresses& the emotional wear Mien inhibited to a sudden outbreak of a team's training went ahead almost shouting to the chest Keen Edge into an inexplicable depression, straight Tongjin hearts.透着cello guitar is not the voice of the deep breathing. Guitar completely replace the voice of the drums appeared to the final has not heard a drum, only guitar gently stirring. Or did not hear drums, and even the voices of all the guitar low shrinkage in the final. In conclusion, in a brilliant symphony of the road in his voice like a meteor in the same ear passes, only hear the slightest finger lightly touch the string aftershocks, ending a poetry, will be helplessandlonelyandcontinuity.ReadlikeWongKar-wai's&IntheMoodforLove& videssomebackgroundQipao,theendofsomepuzzling,thereisnohopethatthefeelings.Everythingcanbereadily,theonlydisadvantageisthatsomefinetoo,theUnitedStatesandabittoo.He has brought too much loneliness, too much away too many lonely&&
不对处还请指教
也感谢你拉 兄弟
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
因为太有钱啦。
大家还关注《旅行者》中艾米的手机铃声 一首英文歌 开头是“当我还是一个小女孩的时候,我问我妈妈……”_百度知道
《旅行者》中艾米的手机铃声 一首英文歌 开头是“当我还是一个小女孩的时候,我问我妈妈……”
Just another boy, just another boy bandHe can come inside on my paypenCause he look like a superstar in the makingSo I think i'm going in for the takingHead to great band that he cakingWe could shoot a movie he could do the tapingBoom boom pow, this thing be shakingI ain't even tryna find out who he datingCause I know he gonna buy the homeBut I need just one night aloneIf he keep playing all of them gamesAm I runaway, am I runawayI wanna give you one last optionI-I-I wanna give you one last chanceIf you looking for the main attractionJust hold on tight and let me do one danceIf you want it, I'm gonna be va va boom boomIf you got it, you got it, you got that boom boomIf you want it, I'm gonna be va va boom boomIf you got it, you got it, you got that boom boomJust another boy, just another boy winHe could become my little problemCause he look like he modeling clothes in dublinSo I think that he can't agree in a goblinHead to great band that he hang lowWe could shoot a movie feel bang like bamboBoom boom pow, this thing so bingoWonder if he could understand my lingoCause I know he gonna buy the homeBut I need just one night aloneIf he keep playing all of them gamesAm I runaway, am I runawayI wanna give you one last optionI-I-I wanna give you one last chanceIf you looking for the main attractionJust hold on tight and let me do one danceIf you want it, I'm gonna be va va boom boomIf you got it, you got it, you got that boom boomIf you want it, I'm gonna be va va boom boomIf you got it, you got it, you got that boom boomBoy i'm in this club, slow nowDon't mind if I doAnd I can tell you feeling from the jumpI wanna ride tooYou got that hot sh-tBoy you blessed,Let me feel ya upon your chestFlexing, you the man,You the man, one hundred grand the same powerGame down, guess I play it terribleBoom baby let down, let me stay downLemme show you how I run taking my playgroundCome and get this va va boom boomI wanna give you one last optionI-I-I wanna give you one last chanceIf you looking for the main attractionJust hold on tight and let me do one danceIf you want it, I'm gonna be va va boom boomIf you got it, you got it, you got that boom boomIf you want it, I'm gonna be va va boom boomIf you got it, you got it, you got that boom boom
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
手机铃声的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新标准英语汉英对译 第六册_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
新标准英语汉英对译 第六册
小​学​《​英​语​(​新​标​准​)​》​第​六​册​汉​英​对​译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢艾米在比赛中获得第一名,她跑得最快 翻译跑要不要过去式_百度作业帮
艾米在比赛中获得第一名,她跑得最快 翻译跑要不要过去式
艾米在比赛中获得第一名,她跑得最快 翻译跑要不要过去式
艾米在比赛中获得第一名,她跑得最快Amy won the first prize during the race, she run fastest.
she run fastest,run不是原型吧
she ran fastest.应该用过去式,前后时态一致。 在加班,所以溜号了。。}

我要回帖

更多关于 艾米的英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信