我叫罗煌希家住在热水我今年十一岁喜欢小狗踢足球球画画变成英语

我叫xxx今年11岁,我的兴趣是画画,我的性格很开朗大方;我很喜欢英语,希望能够把它学好。_百度知道
我叫xxx今年11岁,我的兴趣是画画,我的性格很开朗大方;我很喜欢英语,希望能够把它学好。
请用英语把这句话翻译出来,谢谢大家
提问者采纳
My name is xxx ,,i'm 11 years old, my hobby is painting,i'm a outgoing boy/girl,I like English very much, and hoping to study it well.
是这个意思?我写的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I am xxx.I like drawing. I am open-minded and generous. I like English very much,and I hope I can learn English well.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译很高兴有机会在这里介绍我自己,我叫XX,今年10岁了,现在正在XX十中上小学.我特别喜欢帮助别人,性格活泼开朗,同时,也是个多才多艺的女孩,我喜欢画画、唱歌和看书.我最喜欢学英语,_百度作业帮
英语翻译很高兴有机会在这里介绍我自己,我叫XX,今年10岁了,现在正在XX十中上小学.我特别喜欢帮助别人,性格活泼开朗,同时,也是个多才多艺的女孩,我喜欢画画、唱歌和看书.我最喜欢学英语,
英语翻译很高兴有机会在这里介绍我自己,我叫XX,今年10岁了,现在正在XX十中上小学.我特别喜欢帮助别人,性格活泼开朗,同时,也是个多才多艺的女孩,我喜欢画画、唱歌和看书.我最喜欢学英语,觉得会说英语是一件很快乐的事情,我最大的梦想就是走遍世界.Hello,everyone.It's my honor to stand here introducing myself.My name is XX.I'm ten years old,I'm from XX No.10 primary school.I like to help other people.I'm a happy and talented girl.I love drawing,sining and read books.I'm interested in learning English very much,find learning english is a happy things.I vainly hope to travel round the word.Thank you.
Hello everyone,its my honor to stand here introducing myself.My name is XX.I'm ten years old,I'm from XX No.10 primary schoo.I like helping others.I'm a happy girl,and at the same time,I am also very talented.I like drawing,singing,and reading books.I am interested in learnng English very much,and I find learning English very interesting.I sincerely hoope to travel round the world.Thank you
翻译的不错,有几个地方需要改一下:1. I love drawing, singing and reading books.2. and I find learning English is very interesting.3. I hope I can get a chance to travel around the world.
Hi, glad to have the opportunity to introduce myself here. My name is XX, this year 10 years old, is now at a primary school. ShiZhong XX I especially like to help others, disposition lively open and ...
read 〓 READING自我介绍(英)我叫XXX,今年13岁,身高1.50,爱好打羽毛球,特长画画,喜欢吃鱼, 家庭成 员有爸爸,妈妈,弟弟和我,很高兴来到这个班级,希望我们能成为朋友,以后请多多指教.谢谢(英语翻译)_百度作业帮
自我介绍(英)我叫XXX,今年13岁,身高1.50,爱好打羽毛球,特长画画,喜欢吃鱼, 家庭成 员有爸爸,妈妈,弟弟和我,很高兴来到这个班级,希望我们能成为朋友,以后请多多指教.谢谢(英语翻译)
自我介绍(英)我叫XXX,今年13岁,身高1.50,爱好打羽毛球,特长画画,喜欢吃鱼, 家庭成 员有爸爸,妈妈,弟弟和我,很高兴来到这个班级,希望我们能成为朋友,以后请多多指教.谢谢(英语翻译)
My name is ###,13 years old ,i'm 150 centimeters tall and my favorite sports is badminton ,i'm good at painting and like eating fish very much .There are four people in my family ,my father ,my mother ,my youger brother and i .I'm happy to be a member of this new class and hope we can become friends in the future !
my name is x, 13 years old, one point five meters high, love playing badminton, good at painting, like fish meat. My family consists of my father, my mother, me and my little brother. wish we would be friends. and please feel free to teach me. thank you.
my name is xxx,13 years old.My height is 1.5 meters.I like playing badminton and I'm good at drawing.I like to eat fish.My father mother brother and me contanst our family.I'm glad to come to this class.Nice to meet you.Wish us can become friends.
hahaha 真好笑,现在的学生都不用自己做作业了,比我们那个时候抄别人作业高明多了,哈哈我叫冯浩,我是男的,今年十一岁,在四1班上学,我喜欢画画和游泳.用英语怎么翻译_百度作业帮
我叫冯浩,我是男的,今年十一岁,在四1班上学,我喜欢画画和游泳.用英语怎么翻译
我叫冯浩,我是男的,今年十一岁,在四1班上学,我喜欢画画和游泳.用英语怎么翻译
My name is Feng hao,i was eleven men,year in grade4 class 1 in your class,i like painting and swimming.
My name is Feng Hao,and I'm a boy,11. I'm in Class1,Grade 4.I like drawing and swimming.
My name is FengHao,I am a male student, this year 11 years old, are a 4th class class of student, I like painting pictures with the swimming.
My name is a male of, I FengHao, in four year eleven, 1 class at school, I like drawing and swimming
My name is FengHao, I am a boy and I am
11 years old, I'm in Class1,Grade 4, I like painting pictures and
swimming。
My name is Feng Hao, I am male, 11 years old this year, one in four school class, I like drawing and swimming你好我叫张常艺丹我今年11岁了,我在团林小学读书,我喜欢唱歌跳舞游泳还喜欢画用英语说_百度作业帮
你好我叫张常艺丹我今年11岁了,我在团林小学读书,我喜欢唱歌跳舞游泳还喜欢画用英语说
你好我叫张常艺丹我今年11岁了,我在团林小学读书,我喜欢唱歌跳舞游泳还喜欢画用英语说
Hello!My name is Zhang Changyidan.I'm eleven years old.I study in the Tuanlin PrimarySchool.I like singing and dancing.I also like swimming and drawing.}

我要回帖

更多关于 踢足球画画的图片 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信