你对奥林匹克运动会的宗旨了解多少英文

奥林匹克运动会(英文)用英文对奥运会的比赛项目和历史作简短的介绍_百度作业帮
奥林匹克运动会(英文)用英文对奥运会的比赛项目和历史作简短的介绍
奥林匹克运动会(英文)用英文对奥运会的比赛项目和历史作简短的介绍
Sports A group of modern international athletic contests held every four years in a different city.Also called Olympics 【体育运动】 奥林匹克运动会:每四年在不同城市举办的国际多项目体育比赛也作 OlympicsA Pan-Hellenic festival in ancient Greece consisting of athletic games and contests of choral poetry and dance, first celebrated in 776 b.c.
and held periodically until
393 on the plain of Olympia in honor of the Olympian Zeus. Also called Olympian games 泛希腊奥林匹克竞赛会:古希腊为对奥林匹亚宙斯表示尊敬而在奥林匹亚平原上举行的泛希腊竞赛节日,内容包括体育比赛、唱诗赛和跳舞比赛,第一次竞赛会是在公元前 776年举行,一直延续到 公元后 293年 也作 Olympian games仅供参考 看看 !!!!好运 !!!
参照网页:Brief History of the Olympic Games /olympics/#Ancient%20Olympic%20Games有关希腊奥林匹克运动会的一个简要历史(英文版的)_百度知道
有关希腊奥林匹克运动会的一个简要历史(英文版的)
180字左右,急需,还请多多帮忙
提问者采纳
文, held once every four years: Olympic Games as the Olympic Games。19世纪末由法国的顾拜旦男爵创立了真正意义上的现代奥林匹克运动会. The first Olympic Games originated in ancient Greece (776 BC), the Olympic and Paralympic Games. International Olympic Committee is sponsored by the project include a variety of international sports games,每四年举行一次,因举办地在奥林匹亚而得名: 奥林匹克运动会简称奥运会. 中文、青奥会和特奥会。奥林匹克运动会最早起源于古希腊(公元前776年), Green Olympics and Special Olympics、冬奥会。是国际奥林匹克委员会主办的包含多种体育运动项目的国际性运动会. The end of the 19th century by the French Baron Coubertin founded the true sense of the modern Olympic Games, due to held in Olympia named、残奥会,它包括夏奥会, which will include Xiaao
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁This drugs scandal is another blot on the Olympics.
这次的兴奋剂丑闻又给奥林匹克运动会抹了黑。
As the modern Olympics grew in stature, so too did athletics.
随着现代奥林匹克运动会声名远扬,田径运动也越来越受关注。
equestrian events at the Olympic Games
奥林匹克运动会的马术比赛项目
1.Olympiad
2.Olympic Games
3.Olympics
4.the Olympic Games
5.OGOlympic Games
1.Olympic Games
奥林匹克(简称奥运会)(Olympic Games ào lín pǐ kè yùn dòng huì) 是主办的包含多种体育运动项目的国际性运动会,每四年举行一次。奥林匹克运动会最早起源于,因举办地在而得名。奥林匹...
Olympic games
奥林匹克运动会(Olympic Games) 残疾人奥林匹克运动会(Paralympic Games)特殊奥林匹克运动会(Special Olympics)听障奥林匹克运动会(Deaflympic Games)青少年奥林匹克运动会(.
- 基于930036个网页
the Olympic Games
... the more,the better . 越多越好 the Olympic Games . 奥林匹克运动会 the Palace Museum . 故宫博物院.
- 基于1160个网页
英语好的进~说点关于奥运的英语词汇_百度知道 ... 科技奥运 the Scientific Games 奥林匹克运动会 Olympics 赛跑 race.
- 基于650个网页
英语导游翻译必读 - 读书网| ... 20. Hotel 饭店 21. Olympiad 奥林匹克运动会 24. Menu 菜谱.
- 基于280个网页
青少年奥林匹克运动会
Youth Olympic Games 青少年奥林匹克运动会(Youth Olympic Games) 世界大学生运动会(World University Games)世界中学生运动会(World Middle S…
- 基于566个网页
The Youth Olympic Games,YOG 青少年奥林匹克运动会(the youth olympic games,yog),简称为青少年奥运会、青年奥运会、青奥会。青少年奥运会是一项专为年 …
- 基于193个网页
冬季奥林匹克运动会
Winter Olympics ...负责为国际比赛制订规则、进行评判。国际滑联认可的国际大赛包括:冬季奥林匹克运动会(Winter Olympics)、世界花样滑冰锦标赛(World Figure Skating Championships)、世界青少年花样滑冰锦标赛(World Junior Figure Skating Championship.
- 基于115个网页
特殊奥林匹克运动会
Special Olympics 奥运图片... ... 世界同性恋运动会( Gay Games) 特殊奥林匹克运动会( Special Olympics) 听障奥林匹克运动会( Deaflympic Gam…
- 基于409个网页
残疾人奥林匹克运动会
Paralympic Games 残疾人奥林匹克运动会(Paralympic Games)始办于1960年,是由国际奥委会和国际残疾人奥林匹克委员会主办的、专为残疾人举行 …
- 基于1291个网页
Paralympics Paralympic Games残疾人奥林匹克运动会Paralympics残疾人奥林匹克运动会play off(因不分胜负而进行的)加时赛;(实力最强的运动队之间的)锦标赛
- 基于284个网页
奧林匹克運動會
ào lín pī kè yùn dòng huì
ㄠˋ ㄌㄧㄣˊ ㄆㄧ ㄎㄜˋ ㄩㄣˋ ㄉㄨㄥˋ ㄏㄨㄟˋ
奧林匹克運動會【ào lín pī kè yùn dòng huì】
即世界運動會,起源於西元前七七六年古希臘的酬神盛典,現在每四年舉行一次,由會員國輪流主辦。簡稱「奧運」:西元一九八四年奧運會是在美國的洛杉磯舉行的
本内容来源于写篇英语作文2012年伦敦将举办奥林匹克运动会。假设你是一名伦敦奥运会的志愿者,请你对2012年伦敦奥运会情形作一预想,讲讲到时会是什么情景。提示:1.将会有许多来自世界各地的运动_百度作业帮
写篇英语作文2012年伦敦将举办奥林匹克运动会。假设你是一名伦敦奥运会的志愿者,请你对2012年伦敦奥运会情形作一预想,讲讲到时会是什么情景。提示:1.将会有许多来自世界各地的运动
写篇英语作文2012年伦敦将举办奥林匹克运动会。假设你是一名伦敦奥运会的志愿者,请你对2012年伦敦奥运会情形作一预想,讲讲到时会是什么情景。提示:1.将会有许多来自世界各地的运动员2.许多外地游客会游览伦敦这个美丽的城市3.许多游客夸你英文讲得好。
分太少,你悬赏分加点有没有关于2008奥林匹克运动会的英语作文?
有没有关于2008奥林匹克运动会的英语作文?
09-02-09 &
推荐-I and Olympic Games -这篇可以参考-(我与奥运) Olympic Games is window, I keep watch. This is a maximum window, had been rubbed bright. Through it, those that see are worlds. Here, it is changing every day, here burgeoning thing is being replaced. Have only me, this loyalty keep watch, it is paying attention to it every day, hopes to know it more. Olympic Games is crossing, I am pedestrian. There are many persons who pass here every day, there is Asian, have European, there is old person, have child. Here is traffic fort, joins the friend of all corners of the country. I pass the one of persons of hundreds of millions of here merely, cross it, go to another world. Olympic Games is Holy Land, I am volunteer. This is the land with pure flat, has holy fire from start to finish to accompany in side. Just because it is so, I pay out voluntarily for it, I will let my strength, let this slice of land more clean, let more ones know it, is also willing to devote oneself to it as me. I still help to the person who comes to here, let them enjoy the happiness of this slice of Holy Land. Olympic Games is platform, I am host. It has put up platform for us , It has built bridge for us , lets us and world link up better. This platform may let us display self wantonly. I am the host of here, I am proud to be the host of here. I will let the friendship of landlord, let guest experience enthusiasm and happiness. (中文意思:)~~ 奥运是窗口,我是守望者。 这是一扇极大的窗,被擦得明亮。透过它,看到的是世界。这里每天都在变,这里每天都有新兴事物在更替。只有我,这个忠诚的守望者,每天都在关注它,希望更多地了解它。 奥运是路口,我是行人。 每天路过这里的人很多,有亚洲人、有欧洲人,有老人、有孩子。这儿是交通要塞,连接着五湖四海的朋友。我只是路过这里的亿万人之一,穿过它,到另一个世界去。 奥运是圣地,我是志愿者。 这是片圣洁的土地,自始至终都有圣火在旁边陪伴。正因为这样,我自愿为它付出,我要尽我的力量让这片土地更加洁净,让更多人了解它,也像我一样愿意献身于它。我还要给来这里的人予以帮助,让他们享受这片圣地的快乐。 奥运是平台,我是主人。
请登录后再发表评论!
2008迎奥运英语作文
 Bidding for and hosting the Olympics successfully is, perhaps, the ultimate glory for a city. However, before transforming the dream into reality, the benefits and drawbacks of bidding for the Olympics should be weighed carefully.
   Hosting the Olympics surely would bring about much gain to a city. Boom of the local economy, more jobs, and the possibility of generating income all sound extremely attractive to the municipal government. At the same time, better infrastructure, cleaner environment, enjoying the spectacular game with hundreds of sports elites and entertainment stars, and the opportunity of contacting people from all over the world also seem exciting to the citizens. Besides, the bidding will definitely promote the patriotic emotion and pride, as well as the moral behavior in local people. In most cases, bidding for the Olympics is well supported by both the public and the central government.
   Unfortunately, this is not the entire view of the pretty picture. If looking from another angle, the Olympic bid might bring about some side-effects to a city.
   First of all, the environmental impacts, including the increasing exhaust fumes of cars, more pressure on water resources, huge amount of wasted leaflets and other materials used for public activities, are most probably neglected. In order to broaden the streets, some trees may have to be cut. Near the construction site, the tiny dust may linger in the air for a long time. Reduction of farmland may be caused by the need of setting up new sports centre or accommodation facilities. These environmental consequences can be especially serious in a resource-limited and densely-populated city in a third-world country.
   Besides, if talking about the economic benefit, it should not be forgotten that a quick boosting may lead to bubble growth, which may easily crash. If not well managed and organized, the big event may not be so profitable, and the new facilities may be forever empty after the games. Yes, there have been cases that host cities ended up with enormous debts.
   Finally, let’s think about the low-income groups in the city. What will they get from the Olympics bidding? More tax, more fees, more expensive property prices, and higher cost of living. These definitely are not good news for them.
   To bid or not to, this is a question. It is up to the choice of the municipal government, and the local public. After the decision, what they can do is to make the most of the benefit, and reduce the drawbacks to the least.
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 奥林匹克运动会的宗旨 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信