英语作文我的朋友叫andy十四岁的第一次他每天打篮球他想成为一名篮球运动员他通常早

用英语翻译下面小短文:我有一个好朋友,他的名字叫Ben.他13岁,是个英国男孩.他喜欢打篮球和游泳,我经常和他一起打篮球.他一个星期游泳一次.他擅长数学,我爱我的朋友._百度作业帮
用英语翻译下面小短文:我有一个好朋友,他的名字叫Ben.他13岁,是个英国男孩.他喜欢打篮球和游泳,我经常和他一起打篮球.他一个星期游泳一次.他擅长数学,我爱我的朋友.
用英语翻译下面小短文:我有一个好朋友,他的名字叫Ben.他13岁,是个英国男孩.他喜欢打篮球和游泳,我经常和他一起打篮球.他一个星期游泳一次.他擅长数学,我爱我的朋友.
friend(我有一个好朋友),his
Ben.(他的名字叫Ben).He
old(他13岁),he
boy.(是个英国男孩).
basketball
swimming,(他喜欢打篮球和游泳),
basketball
him.(我经常和他一起打篮球).
week.(他一星期游泳一次). He
math(或者He
math ,他擅长数学),I
friend.(我爱我的朋友)
I have a good friend. His name is Ben. He is a 13-year-old British boy. He likes playing basketball and swimming very much. I often play basketball with him. He goes to swim once a week. He is good at maths. I like my friend.
I have a good friend,his name is Ben.He's a 13-year-old British boy.He likes playing basketball and swimming.I often play basketball with him.He swims once a week.He's good at math.I like my friend.
I have a good friend who named Ben.He is a 13-years-old English boy.He like playing basktball and swimming,so we often play basktball together.He goes to swim once a week.What's more,he is very good at math.I love my friend.
I have a good friend. His name is Ben. He is 13 years old and he is English. He likes playing basketball and swimming very much. I often play basketball with him. He goes to swim once a week. He is good at maths. I like my friend.
太··太简单了···你就采纳 第一个吧 翻译蛮好的~我很喜欢打篮球。我的朋友总是问我和他们打篮球。但是你知道,现在我是一名中学生。我与我的功课很忙。_百度知道
我很喜欢打篮球。我的朋友总是问我和他们打篮球。但是你知道,现在我是一名中学生。我与我的功课很忙。
更重要我父母拒绝我朋友邀请我起玩我发现我没更乐趣幸福我忧虑悲伤我应该做翻译:I love playing basketball very much .My friends always ask me to play basketball with them .But you know ,now I'm a middle school student .I'm very busy with my homework .What's more ,my parents refuse my friend when they invite me to play with them .I find my life has no more joy and happiness.I feel worried and sad .What should I do.给提意见(英语作文)60词行快快快快快快快快明要交快给
提问者采纳
打篮球都雷锋
提问者评价
你下次再乱写小心我举报你!!!!!!!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
打篮球的相关知识
其他1条回答
语文师候死
你什么意思啊!!!!!!!我们老师活得好好的!!!!!!!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文,求解,谢谢大家!快,谢根据下面的提示写一篇不少于60个词的英语短文.
我的朋友Tom,是一个学生,他多才多艺.他会弹钢琴,拉小提琴,踢足球,而且踢得很好.他来自英国,所以英语说的很_百度作业帮
英语作文,求解,谢谢大家!快,谢根据下面的提示写一篇不少于60个词的英语短文.
我的朋友Tom,是一个学生,他多才多艺.他会弹钢琴,拉小提琴,踢足球,而且踢得很好.他来自英国,所以英语说的很
英语作文,求解,谢谢大家!快,谢根据下面的提示写一篇不少于60个词的英语短文.
我的朋友Tom,是一个学生,他多才多艺.他会弹钢琴,拉小提琴,踢足球,而且踢得很好.他来自英国,所以英语说的很棒.他还会说一点汉语.他经常帮助别人学英语,我们也帮助他学汉语.我们相处得很好.求解,谢谢大家!快,谢
I have a friend,his name is Tom.he is a student.He can play the piano,paly the volion and so on. He is good at playing football.And he is from England,so his English is very good.He can speak a little Chinese.It's friendly of him to help others learn English.Of course,we help him learn Chinese.In a word, we get on with each other well.英语作文我的朋友我有很多朋友***是其中的一个,他朴实,开朗.我经常和他在一起玩.我们一起打篮球,游泳.我喜欢这个好朋友._百度作业帮
英语作文我的朋友我有很多朋友***是其中的一个,他朴实,开朗.我经常和他在一起玩.我们一起打篮球,游泳.我喜欢这个好朋友.
英语作文我的朋友我有很多朋友***是其中的一个,他朴实,开朗.我经常和他在一起玩.我们一起打篮球,游泳.我喜欢这个好朋友.
I have many friend.***and so on,he is open and bright.I frequently playing together with he.We play the basketball together,swimming .I like this good friend.初一分班英语作文急!如题,求《我的假期》,《对新校园生活的的感想》,《我的朋友》类为题的英语作文._百度作业帮
初一分班英语作文急!如题,求《我的假期》,《对新校园生活的的感想》,《我的朋友》类为题的英语作文.
初一分班英语作文急!如题,求《我的假期》,《对新校园生活的的感想》,《我的朋友》类为题的英语作文.
My friend I have a good friend.She is a pretty girl.She lives in Jiujiang.She is a middle school student.She has big eyes,a small mouth,a small nose and a round face.She is tall and thin.She likes watching TV and playing the basketball.On the weekend,she always plays basketball with her friends in the afternoon and watches TV in the evening.She is a good student.She is good at English.She likes speaking in English.She always reports news in English in her school.She says we are good friends.We often send e-mails to each other everyday.I like her very much.2.My summer holiday && I had a happy summer holiday because I did many interesting things.& &&&& I went to the beach and I swam in the sea.I called my friend and played with them.I visited my grandparents and ate much delicious food.&&& Then I went to the zoo whit my sister.I was very happy.Because I saw a lot of animals.They were very lovely.So I took photos of all animals.I liked the butterflies best.They were colourful and beautiful.My sister liked it too.& && I had a wonderful summer holiday this year.What about you?Can you tell me somthing about it?3.My School life我的学校生活My name is Beth.I'm 14 years old,and I study in No.1 Middle School of Hangzhou.My school is very big and beautiful.I'm very happy in the school.我是Beth.我今年十四岁,就读于杭州一中.我就读的学校(面积)非常大,而且还很美丽.我非常开心自己能上这所学校.I usually get up at 6:15 in the morning.Then I do morning exercises in the playground.At 6:40,I have my breakfast.You can see many students and teachers in the dinning room.After breakfast,I often read English with my classmates.我常常在早上六点十五分时起床.起床后,我便在运动场锻炼身体.6点40分的时候,我吃了早饭.你可以看到许多老师和学生在餐厅(用餐).吃完早饭后,我便和同学一起读英语.We have six classes every day.The first class begins at 7:50 am.I like all the classes for my teachers can make the classes lively and interesting.My favorite subject is English,so I join English Corner every week.I can speak English with many other students there.It's very interesting and exciting.I think it's helpful for me to learn English well.After class,I always play games with my friends.We play soccer ball,basketball,volleyball,ping-pong and so on.They are very relaxing.每天,我们都要上六节课.第一节课于7点50分开始.因为我的老师上课非常生动、有趣,所以我喜欢所有课程.我最爱的科目是英语,所以我每周都会参加英语角.我可以和其他同学在那里说英语.这是一件非常有趣和令人兴奋的事.我认为它有助于我把英语学得更好.放学后,我总是和朋友做游戏.我们踢足球,打篮球、排球和乒乓等等.它们都是让人很放松的运动.I like my lessons,my friends and my teachers.In a word,I love my school.I find my school life more and more meaningful and colorful.My school life is wonderful,isn't it?我喜欢上课,喜欢朋友和老师.总之,我爱我的学校,我发现学校生活越来越有意义和多姿多彩.我的学校生活非常精彩,不是吗?
My holidayMy holiday si happy 。No school, no class. This life is the most beautiful。I very Iike My holiday。 Because it is happy.in holiday.。During the holiday, I will go every day to and my friends go...
My holiday
I have a very cheerful holiday in “The National Day”. My parent and I went to Shanghai about nine days ago. We got there by plane, I think that shanghai m...}

我要回帖

更多关于 十四岁的第一次 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信